Memorable Music Ensembles Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Claudijah
    Claudijah L. Married on 05/14/2022

Beautiful Music

Speechless! If you’re on the fence about getting Quartet Strings for your wedding, just do it! Music was beautiful! My guest were in awe. They provided a great list of songs to choose from to perform, which was great. 10/10
    Patrice A. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing, beautiful

They were very flexible with many changes we needed to make to our wedding plans because of covid. Our guests loved the ensemble, I would highly recommend the ensemble for weddings, ceremonies and other events!
    Shaina C. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing music and experience!

MME did an absolutely fabulous job at our outdoor wedding! Gina Wood assembled a beautiful quartet to play and we could not be happier with how things went. Professional, sweet and the music added such a key element to our day. Highly recommend to anyone looking to have live music played for any event.
    Jim C. Married on 08/28/2021

Elegance made easy

Gina, the owner, is incredibly easy to work with and her enthusiasm for what she does is infectious. Gina and her team made our special day even more amazing!
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 07/31/2021

Gorgeous music!

Memorable Music ensemble was amazing! The ceremony music was gorgeous! Gina was always so responsive and helpful with all my questions! She was also very helpful in locating an arrangement for a song I wanted that wasn’t on their list! I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs music!
    Elizabeth D. Married on 07/31/2021

Memorable Music Ensembles will make your wedding beautiful

They're easy to work with, professional, and the music is beautiful. I was impressed with the variety of tunes there was to choose from, and appreciated the blend of both classical and more modern pieces. Thanks Gina and team for the beautiful music! It was amazing :)
    Colleen L. Married on 06/12/2021

Memorable Music Ensembles really delivers!

We were so very pleased with our experience with this string quartet at our daughter’s wedding event at the St. James 1868 on June 12, 2021. The quartet played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Gina, the owner, sent me their lengthy repertoire ranging from classical favorites, Beatles, pop/rock groups and current artists. Their sound was rich and elegant; and the musicians were quite the professionals. Gina was very good at communication throughout the whole engagement and never left any doubt about what they could do. Their voluminous music selection did not leave me wanting for anything and their performance was one of my favorite memories of this event. I consider ourselves lucky that they were available for our date and would not hesitate to recommend this group to anyone. Our guests found that the initial experience set the tone for the entire day!
  • Ruth
    Ruth D. Married on 02/13/2021

Phenomenol vendor and experience

Memorable Music Ensembles and Gina were literally phenomenal. My partner and I got married in February with a pop up wedding service and Gina was the first vendor to reach out to us. She literally established precedent for how all of the other vendors needed to interact with us. She was so flexible, accomodating, and helpful. There was a wide variety of music for us to pick from and she was very transparent about what the day of schedule would look like. She listed out each part of the day along with the music selections and asked for our approval before sending that list to the rest of her team. Something that I appreciated immensely was that I wanted a very specific song played as I walked down the aisle. The song I wanted wasn't on their list for music selections, but the team went out of the way to get the music I wanted and play it for me. It made the whole experience so much more significant.
    The day of-- everything was beautiful and Memorable Music Ensembles was like 10 cherries on top of your sundae. The music was amazing, it set the tone, and it was something for me the focus on as I got ready and tried to avoid my partner in my wedding dress. Not only did the musicians provide a great service, they felt like family members who were also attending. There was so much care and literal excitement for us.
    We will be keeping in contact with Gina and recommending Memorable Music Ensembles to all of our friends and family. If you're looking for beautiful live string music, look no further. This is the place for you.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour!

Memorable Music Ensembles string quartet provided beautiful music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The quartet was skilled at playing the pop selections we had chosen, and had an amazing repertoire to consider. Our guests that attended in-person and virtually couldn't say enough about how elegant the music was, and how intimate and special it made our celebration feel. As the bride, I only wish I could have listened to them longer!
    Additionally, Gina was very responsive to emails, and was able to accommodate us into their schedule on very short notice. We felt so calm and confident with Gina, as she was familiar with our venue, was willing to play previously chosen musical selections, and was extremely flexible and understanding with regard to the pandemic. We would highly recommend Gina and MME for your wedding celebration!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing and Memorable!

Memorable Music Ensembles created a beautiful atmosphere for our outdoor wedding. Their music made our guests feel transported, and completely in the moment. Gina was incredibly helpful creating a song list that reflected us, and even went to the trouble of finding a special score we requested. Will never forget it(: If you are considering have live music for your event, but are not sure, it is completely worth it!! Highly recommend.
  • Audrey
    Audrey P. Married on 09/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing and Made Our Wedding so Special!

Gina and her team were absolutely incredible. They even learned one of our favorite songs as a "wedding present" to us. We also booked them last minute for a covid wedding and they were incredibly accommodating. I would use them for any event I have in the future!
    Susan Married on 09/05/2020

So perfect for our outside wedding, so professional and the music was perfect and beautiful!

Gina and the others were absolutely perfect for our sons wedding, and they also played during cocktails after the ceremony on the grass.
    They also were terrific on planning and picking the perfect music.
    We can’t wait to have another reason to use Memorable Music!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing String Quartet

I can’t even begin to tell you how much we loved having Memorable Music Ensembles for our wedding ceremony. Being a former musician, I always knew I wanted a string quartet for my ceremony and am so glad we decided to go with them. They have a wide range of music to chose from. Gina even was able pull together an arrangement of “Toto,” by Africa for our recessional. Everyone loved it!! If you want to make your wedding memorable you should definitely choose Memorable Music Ensembles!!
    Colleen Married on 07/08/2020

Memorable Music Ensembles

We were recently married in Delavan, Wisconsin and utilized the services of Memorable Music Ensembles for both our church ceremony and reception. They were absolutely amazing! Gina was so wonderful to work with, and so patient and understanding as we made several changes to our wedding just weeks beforehand (due to COVID and travel quarantine orders). She was responsive, professional, and did a great job communicating with the liturgical coordinator at the church so that everything went smoothly. I completely trust in her creativity and decision-making skills, and that took some much needed stress off our backs so we could simply enjoy our wedding day. I would highly recommend Memorable Music Ensembles for any wedding or special event!
    Caitlin M. Married on 11/08/2019

Memorable Music Ensembles

100% would recommend MME to everyone! They helped make our ceremony and cocktail hour so special! They are incredibly talented and added such a classy and personalized touch to the day! Gina is very responsive and gave professional guidance when needed. We got so many compliments on their music! Awesome group!
    Rachel M. Married on 10/12/2019

Easy, wondering, kind.

Working with Gina is so easy! She was wonderful at making musical recommendations to fit our wedding and was kind enough to learn a new piece of music we requested in hardly any time at all. I'm so thankful we went with Gina and Memorable Music Ensembles. Can't say enough good things about them.
  • William
    William P. Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend Memorable Music Ensembles

Gina Wood and Memorable Music Ensembles were fabulous!!
    With all of the stress and worry that can come with wedding planning, Gina made our special day magical. Totally professional, easy to work with, reliable, dependable, affordable and the very sweetest sounding music you can imagine. Before, during and after dinner, their music was indeed memorable and romantic, lovely, warm and beautiful.
    We and all of our guests loved them. Don’t miss adding a classy touch to your celebration!!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine Married on 09/28/2019

You have to hire them!

My husband and I love Game of Thrones and we wanted our ceremony music to have a few songs from Game of Thrones, Gina did that. She was so easy to work with, she and her team did an amazing job at the ceremony. We are so happy.
    Julia Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Ceremony Music

We had a great experience working with Memorable Music Ensembles. From the beginning, Gina was very attentive and responded quickly to emails. The musicians on the day of the wedding were extremely professional and it was clear they were truly experienced musicians. All of my guests commented on the beautiful ceremony music. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a great set of string musicians!
    Joseph N. Married on 06/15/2019

Sincerely Delightful

Gina Wood and Memorable Music Ensembles provided my wife and I with symphonic and tasteful music during our wedding ceremony. As I stood with our officiant, before a sea of 250 guests, I witnessed firsthand just how elegant a touch MME provides. The songs that we chose were of a wide variety and of genres quite different, though they all were executed with precision to the delight of everyone in attendance. The string trio played extremely well, especially given an unusually chilly day (in the middle of June, no less) to perform on. The songs they played were both soothing and uplifting; perfect for the occasion. Not only was the music sincerely delightful, but so too were the musicians. I would strongly recommend Gina and MME to anyone in search of a string band and wanting to bring any wedding ceremony or party to life.
    Monica L. Married on 06/01/2019

Enchanting!

Gina and her team were fantastic! I was so nervous walking down the aisle but their strings made it feel so dreamy. They were so good that my maid of honor (with a music degree) will have them at her wedding!! Thank you Gina!
    Katie T. Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing, the best vendor I worked with

They were extremely easy to work with and did an excellent job. I would recommend them to everyone.
    Stephanie F. Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience.

Very reliable! Very beautiful music! Very happy with the choice to have them at our wedding. Very responsive and professional!
  • Matthew
    Matthew L. Married on 10/23/2018

A perfect addition!

This quartet was professional & catered to our needs! We selected a mix of contemporary & classical selections, & they were able to accommodate a couple of requests that we had that were not on their play list. Gina was a pleasure to work with & the group looked & sounded professional & was an outstanding addition to our wedding day!
    Alyssa D. Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Our experience with Memorable Music was truly amazing! It was an absolute joy to work with Gina and Memorable Music from the beginning. They were so helpful and we could not be happier with how our ceremony sounded! It was breathtaking and better than could have we dreamed. We have received so many compliments about our ceremony music and we owe it all to Memorable Music! :)