Memorable Music Ensembles Reviews

73 Reviews for Memorable Music Ensembles

• Ruth

Ruth D. · Married on 02/13/2021

Phenomenol vendor and experience

Memorable Music Ensembles and Gina were literally phenomenal. My partner and I got married in February with a pop up wedding service and Gina was the first vendor to reach out to us. She literally established precedent for how all of the other vendors needed to interact with us. She was so flexible, accomodating, and helpful. There was a wide variety of music for us to pick from and she was very transparent about what the day of schedule would look like. She listed out each part of the day along with the music selections and asked for our approval before sending that list to the rest of her team. Something that I appreciated immensely was that I wanted a very specific song played as I walked down the aisle. The song I wanted wasn't on their list for music selections, but the team went out of the way to get the music I wanted and play it for me. It made the whole experience so much more significant.
    The day of-- everything was beautiful and Memorable Music Ensembles was like 10 cherries on top of your sundae. The music was amazing, it set the tone, and it was something for me the focus on as I got ready and tried to avoid my partner in my wedding dress. Not only did the musicians provide a great service, they felt like family members who were also attending. There was so much care and literal excitement for us.
    We will be keeping in contact with Gina and recommending Memorable Music Ensembles to all of our friends and family. If you're looking for beautiful live string music, look no further. This is the place for you.

Sent on 03/23/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour!

Memorable Music Ensembles string quartet provided beautiful music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The quartet was skilled at playing the pop selections we had chosen, and had an amazing repertoire to consider. Our guests that attended in-person and virtually couldn't say enough about how elegant the music was, and how intimate and special it made our celebration feel. As the bride, I only wish I could have listened to them longer!
    Additionally, Gina was very responsive to emails, and was able to accommodate us into their schedule on very short notice. We felt so calm and confident with Gina, as she was familiar with our venue, was willing to play previously chosen musical selections, and was extremely flexible and understanding with regard to the pandemic. We would highly recommend Gina and MME for your wedding celebration!

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing and Memorable!

Memorable Music Ensembles created a beautiful atmosphere for our outdoor wedding. Their music made our guests feel transported, and completely in the moment. Gina was incredibly helpful creating a song list that reflected us, and even went to the trouble of finding a special score we requested. Will never forget it(: If you are considering have live music for your event, but are not sure, it is completely worth it!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/18/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey P. · Married on 09/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing and Made Our Wedding so Special!

Gina and her team were absolutely incredible. They even learned one of our favorite songs as a "wedding present" to us. We also booked them last minute for a covid wedding and they were incredibly accommodating. I would use them for any event I have in the future!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Susan · Married on 09/05/2020

So perfect for our outside wedding, so professional and the music was perfect and beautiful!

Gina and the others were absolutely perfect for our sons wedding, and they also played during cocktails after the ceremony on the grass.
    They also were terrific on planning and picking the perfect music.
    We can’t wait to have another reason to use Memorable Music!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca L. · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing String Quartet

I can’t even begin to tell you how much we loved having Memorable Music Ensembles for our wedding ceremony. Being a former musician, I always knew I wanted a string quartet for my ceremony and am so glad we decided to go with them. They have a wide range of music to chose from. Gina even was able pull together an arrangement of “Toto,” by Africa for our recessional. Everyone loved it!! If you want to make your wedding memorable you should definitely choose Memorable Music Ensembles!!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Colleen · Married on 07/08/2020

Memorable Music Ensembles

We were recently married in Delavan, Wisconsin and utilized the services of Memorable Music Ensembles for both our church ceremony and reception. They were absolutely amazing! Gina was so wonderful to work with, and so patient and understanding as we made several changes to our wedding just weeks beforehand (due to COVID and travel quarantine orders). She was responsive, professional, and did a great job communicating with the liturgical coordinator at the church so that everything went smoothly. I completely trust in her creativity and decision-making skills, and that took some much needed stress off our backs so we could simply enjoy our wedding day. I would highly recommend Memorable Music Ensembles for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Caitlin M. · Married on 11/08/2019

Memorable Music Ensembles

100% would recommend MME to everyone! They helped make our ceremony and cocktail hour so special! They are incredibly talented and added such a classy and personalized touch to the day! Gina is very responsive and gave professional guidance when needed. We got so many compliments on their music! Awesome group!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Rachel M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Easy, wondering, kind.

Working with Gina is so easy! She was wonderful at making musical recommendations to fit our wedding and was kind enough to learn a new piece of music we requested in hardly any time at all. I'm so thankful we went with Gina and Memorable Music Ensembles. Can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 09/28/2019

You have to hire them!

My husband and I love Game of Thrones and we wanted our ceremony music to have a few songs from Game of Thrones, Gina did that. She was so easy to work with, she and her team did an amazing job at the ceremony. We are so happy.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Julia · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Ceremony Music

We had a great experience working with Memorable Music Ensembles. From the beginning, Gina was very attentive and responded quickly to emails. The musicians on the day of the wedding were extremely professional and it was clear they were truly experienced musicians. All of my guests commented on the beautiful ceremony music. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a great set of string musicians!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Joseph N. · Married on 06/15/2019

Sincerely Delightful

Gina Wood and Memorable Music Ensembles provided my wife and I with symphonic and tasteful music during our wedding ceremony. As I stood with our officiant, before a sea of 250 guests, I witnessed firsthand just how elegant a touch MME provides. The songs that we chose were of a wide variety and of genres quite different, though they all were executed with precision to the delight of everyone in attendance. The string trio played extremely well, especially given an unusually chilly day (in the middle of June, no less) to perform on. The songs they played were both soothing and uplifting; perfect for the occasion. Not only was the music sincerely delightful, but so too were the musicians. I would strongly recommend Gina and MME to anyone in search of a string band and wanting to bring any wedding ceremony or party to life.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Monica L. · Married on 06/01/2019

Enchanting!

Gina and her team were fantastic! I was so nervous walking down the aisle but their strings made it feel so dreamy. They were so good that my maid of honor (with a music degree) will have them at her wedding!! Thank you Gina!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Katie T. · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing, the best vendor I worked with

They were extremely easy to work with and did an excellent job. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Stephanie F. · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience.

Very reliable! Very beautiful music! Very happy with the choice to have them at our wedding. Very responsive and professional!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Matthew

Matthew L. · Married on 10/23/2018

A perfect addition!

This quartet was professional & catered to our needs! We selected a mix of contemporary & classical selections, & they were able to accommodate a couple of requests that we had that were not on their play list. Gina was a pleasure to work with & the group looked & sounded professional & was an outstanding addition to our wedding day!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Alyssa D. · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Our experience with Memorable Music was truly amazing! It was an absolute joy to work with Gina and Memorable Music from the beginning. They were so helpful and we could not be happier with how our ceremony sounded! It was breathtaking and better than could have we dreamed. We have received so many compliments about our ceremony music and we owe it all to Memorable Music! :)

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristen H. · Married on 10/13/2018

Wouldn't want anyone else!

We couldn’t have asked for better ceremony music than what Memorable Music Ensembles provided for our wedding on 10/13/18. Gina was absolutely AMAZING to work with during the planning – she was extremely helpful when it came to music selection and is so organized and responsive. We provided a couple songs from our church song book and Gina went above and beyond to find parts so the trio wasn’t just playing the melody. We received many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the music was; the trio definitely surpassed our expectations!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/14/2018

Perfect ceremony!

Thank you Gina for making my ceremony absolutely perfect! The music was beautiful and exceeded my vision. I will be recommending you to every bride looking for music!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Katherine · Married on 07/28/2018

The musicians at Memorable Music Ensembles are outstanding! Not only are they highly skilled and professional, but they brought the elegance and beauty that we desired to our wedding reception. Gina was easy to work with and her ability to develop a repertoire to fit our tastes was impeccable. Thank you, Gina!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Chloe J. · Married on 06/09/2018

Very responsive and easy to work with!

My daughter had an outside wedding ceremony and wanted strings instead of a DJ. Gina came highly recommended and I am more than happy to provide this recommendation for her/Memorable Music Ensembles. Gina was an absolute pleasure to work with--she was, professional, very responsive to all inquiries, provided recommendations for music selections, and best of all she made us feel confident in choosing her for this very special occasion. Gina worked with the venue to take care of the details around her set-up needs for that day taking it all off our plate. After the ceremony Gina made it a point to congratulate us and tell us how beautiful everything was. She is a gem!!! Thank you Gina, for making Chloe & Jordan's day even more special with the beautiful sounds of the string duo!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kim · Married on 06/02/2018

The quartet is amazing and our guests truly enjoyed the music. Gina was also very responsible to all of my questions. There were a couple Vietnamese songs I would like to be played during the ceremony, the music sheets for he string quartet couldn’t be found. Gina was willing to reach out to the professional from Ha Noi and asked them to arrange those pieces of music. I was just speechless about her enthusiasm and I was extremely happy to have them as a part of our special day.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Michele · Married on 04/27/2018

This music group made our son's wedding so special. Everything was so easily arranged via email and there was a huge playlist to choose from. I highly recommend their live music at your ceremony!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Alayna · Married on 09/08/2017

Very good group! Gina was very flexible in meeting my needs to make my day special! She takes requests if what you're looking for is not on their list, and the quality of music is amazing!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Mark · Married on 09/02/2017

I feel extremely fortunate to have had Memorable Music Ensembles perform at our wedding ceremony. Gina was wonderful to work with and incredibly helpful in the planning stages. She accommodated all of my specific song requests and was fully prepared for the event. I listened to many of the song samples of other string ensembles in the Wisconsin area, and none compared to the musicianship and overall performance of MME. As a professional musician myself, I was very particular about the sound of the quartet. They exceeded all expectations and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/18/2017