Memorable Music Ensembles Reviews

1 User photo

Memorable Music Ensembles 1

Stephanie Farrell · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience.

Very reliable! Very beautiful music! Very happy with the choice to have them at our wedding. Very responsive and professional!

• Matthew

Matthew Luther · Married on 10/23/2018

A perfect addition!

This quartet was professional & catered to our needs! We selected a mix of contemporary & classical selections, & they were able to accommodate a couple of requests that we had that were not on their play list. Gina was a pleasure to work with & the group looked & sounded professional & was an outstanding addition to our wedding day!

Alyssa Dorszewski · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Our experience with Memorable Music was truly amazing! It was an absolute joy to work with Gina and Memorable Music from the beginning. They were so helpful and we could not be happier with how our ceremony sounded! It was breathtaking and better than could have we dreamed. We have received so many compliments about our ceremony music and we owe it all to Memorable Music! :)

Meghan · Married on 09/14/2018

Perfect ceremony!

Thank you Gina for making my ceremony absolutely perfect! The music was beautiful and exceeded my vision. I will be recommending you to every bride looking for music!

Katherine · Married on 07/28/2018

The musicians at Memorable Music Ensembles are outstanding! Not only are they highly skilled and professional, but they brought the elegance and beauty that we desired to our wedding reception. Gina was easy to work with and her ability to develop a repertoire to fit our tastes was impeccable. Thank you, Gina!

Chloe & Jordan · Married on 06/09/2018

Very responsive and easy to work with!

My daughter had an outside wedding ceremony and wanted strings instead of a DJ. Gina came highly recommended and I am more than happy to provide this recommendation for her/Memorable Music Ensembles. Gina was an absolute pleasure to work with--she was, professional, very responsive to all inquiries, provided recommendations for music selections, and best of all she made us feel confident in choosing her for this very special occasion. Gina worked with the venue to take care of the details around her set-up needs for that day taking it all off our plate. After the ceremony Gina made it a point to congratulate us and tell us how beautiful everything was. She is a gem!!! Thank you Gina, for making Chloe & Jordan's day even more special with the beautiful sounds of the string duo!

Kim · Married on 06/02/2018

The quartet is amazing and our guests truly enjoyed the music. Gina was also very responsible to all of my questions. There were a couple Vietnamese songs I would like to be played during the ceremony, the music sheets for he string quartet couldn’t be found. Gina was willing to reach out to the professional from Ha Noi and asked them to arrange those pieces of music. I was just speechless about her enthusiasm and I was extremely happy to have them as a part of our special day.

Michele · Married on 04/27/2018

This music group made our son's wedding so special. Everything was so easily arranged via email and there was a huge playlist to choose from. I highly recommend their live music at your ceremony!

Memorable Music Ensembles 2

Alayna · Married on 09/08/2017

Very good group! Gina was very flexible in meeting my needs to make my day special! She takes requests if what you're looking for is not on their list, and the quality of music is amazing!

Mark · Married on 09/02/2017

I feel extremely fortunate to have had Memorable Music Ensembles perform at our wedding ceremony. Gina was wonderful to work with and incredibly helpful in the planning stages. She accommodated all of my specific song requests and was fully prepared for the event. I listened to many of the song samples of other string ensembles in the Wisconsin area, and none compared to the musicianship and overall performance of MME. As a professional musician myself, I was very particular about the sound of the quartet. They exceeded all expectations and I would highly recommend them.

Judey · Married on 08/18/2017

In August of 2017, Memorable Music Ensembles performed for us on the lawn of Geneva National Resort! Gina and her talented musicians provided an extra touch of class to our son and daughter-in-law's outdoor Welcome Reception! A mix of light classical and pop music with a couple of country tunes was the perfect repertoire for beautiful background music! The evening's enjoyment of mingling with family and friends was AMAZINGLY enhanced by this string trio's presence!!!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Look no further for ceremony music and book Gina and her string quartet! I can't say enough about how wonderful Gina was throughout the entire planning process, and especially day of. Gina was INCREDIBLY responsive, emailing back and forth in record time. She offered us tons of ideas, guidance and help in planning our ceremony music. She also went above and beyond in obtaining multiple quotes to get us the best deal in having our recessional song (High Valley, Make you Mine) custom created for us and it sounded AMAZING!!! My husband and I stopped on our way to the receiving line just so we could listen to how incredible it sounded. In addition to the beautiful music, Gina is just a wonderful person who was truly happy for us. She took the time to come congratulate us in the receiving line before leaving. I really can't rave enough!
    Sarah 5.27.17. Lake Geneva, WI

Courtney · Married on 05/06/2017

Gina was amazing to work with, and helped us pick fun and unique music for our wedding! Everyone complimented on how beautiful the trio sounded and they were extremely professional.

Valerie · Married on 04/22/2017

Memorable Music Ensembles added so much to our wedding. The music was divine and truly touching. They are also very personable and easy to talk with to.make sure you get exactly what you want. I would recommend them to anyone!

Karen · Married on 04/22/2017

I would tell any couple thinking about having strings at their wedding to take that step and book Memorable Music Ensembles with Gina Wood. She was very professional and a pleasure to work with. It's easy to hear in her voice when you first speak to her that her heart is in her music and that of the ensemble, and she truly cares about your wedding and will settle for nothing but her best for your special day. And, let me tell you, she will deliver! I couldn't be happier with the beautiful music at my daughter's wedding. Absolutely wonderful! And many compliments from our guests too.

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2016

Memorable Music Ensembles provided us a string quartet for our wedding ceremony. I worked with Gina along the way and she was so fabulous to work with! She answered every question I had and helped make the music exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. Gina gave suggestions and found ways to get music if she didn't have it. I only spoke via email but on the wedding day the quartet was so excited and happy to be a part of our day. My husband and I would recommend Memorable Music Ensembles to anyone looking for musicians who are caring and great to work with!

Jim · Married on 10/14/2016

I can' t say enough about Gina Wood and Memorable Music Ensembles. They are absolutely fabulous. We were fortunate enough to have been referred to her for our daughter's wedding this October. From Gina's assistance with our daughter's ceremony music selections and providing assurances and arrangements for her requests, to their unbelievable performance, they were a professional delight. We could not have been more pleased. She even included a special surprise selection for me. Don't even waste time shopping. Just book them. She and they are the very best. From the Father of the Bride

kerri · Married on 08/13/2016

If your looking for a talented musician or group of musicians to make your ceremony personable and memorable, I highly recommend Memorable Music Ensembles. Gina was so friendly and accommodating and her talent is impossible to describe with words. We requested several songs and even though she did not have scores for some, she was more than happy to get them. She accompanied our singer beautifully with little rehearsal and played a very special song "Stairway to Heaven," in honor of my husbands mother. She brought both of us to tears.

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2016

Gina and her team of musicians were absolutely outstanding. She personally helped us select all of our ceremony music and was able to accommodate a few very sentimental and special requests. They felt like family and sounded stunning. We received compliments from every single one of our guests. The timing, professionalism, and perfection Gina and her team of musicians displayed brought such happy tears to our eyes as well as many of our guests. We are so thankful for the beautiful memories you helped us create and hope that many others are able to experience he same !!

Kaity · Married on 06/11/2016

Gina was an amazing contact person and the ensemble members were so professional. They arrived early and their flexibility and professional knowledge made the short rehearsal time run very smoothly. I would/have highly recommend this ensemble to anyone looking for live musicians for their wedding.

Jason · Married on 05/28/2016

Gina and her fellow performers in the MME wedding quartet were amazing. From the moment we reached out to Gina in our planning stages she was immediately responsive and thorough in helping us create our wedding music. Her energy is always positive! She and the performers took the time to learn and perform some very unique selections for our ceremony. We couldn't have been more pleased! MME added a beautiful musical element to our ceremony that could not be duplicated by a DJ or music service. I recommend their talents at every opportunity....they will exceed your expectations!

Angela · Married on 05/07/2016

Gina and the Memorable Music team did a phenomenal job with our ceremony music! Gina was always super prompt with communication and answering any and all questions. She helped us pick songs that suited our more contemporary taste and even learned a new song just for us! Guests raved about how beautiful the music sounded. I can't say enough about what a pleasure she was to work with! If you are looking for amazing ceremony music make sure you book Memorable Music Ensembles!!

Aaron · Married on 09/19/2015

Everything was fantastic! Gina is so great to work with! Very professional and super talented musicians. Would highly recommend to anyone! Such a nice touch to have beautiful live music for the ceremony.

lisa · Married on 07/24/2015

Love, Love, Love them sooo much...
    They made my daughters wedding Incredible!!!
    Gina is such a Sweetheart, boys too.

Ginormous Hugs to all of you and again thank you for making Mary and Paul's
    wedding day one they will never forget!!!

Lisa Cudahy

Overall a wonderful experience! Gina made planning our ceremony music very easy, I was given a limited selection to choose from (from the church) and Gina made it all work!! Very easy to contact! Guests enjoyed the music! I would recommend Gina and her group of professionals to anyone and everyone!