Memorable Music Ensembles Reviews

1 User photo

Memorable Music Ensembles 1

Caitlin Marie · Married on 11/08/2019

Memorable Music Ensembles

100% would recommend MME to everyone! They helped make our ceremony and cocktail hour so special! They are incredibly talented and added such a classy and personalized touch to the day! Gina is very responsive and gave professional guidance when needed. We got so many compliments on their music! Awesome group!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Rachel Marken · Married on 10/12/2019

Easy, wondering, kind.

Working with Gina is so easy! She was wonderful at making musical recommendations to fit our wedding and was kind enough to learn a new piece of music we requested in hardly any time at all. I'm so thankful we went with Gina and Memorable Music Ensembles. Can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 09/28/2019

You have to hire them!

My husband and I love Game of Thrones and we wanted our ceremony music to have a few songs from Game of Thrones, Gina did that. She was so easy to work with, she and her team did an amazing job at the ceremony. We are so happy.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Julia · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Ceremony Music

We had a great experience working with Memorable Music Ensembles. From the beginning, Gina was very attentive and responded quickly to emails. The musicians on the day of the wedding were extremely professional and it was clear they were truly experienced musicians. All of my guests commented on the beautiful ceremony music. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a great set of string musicians!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Joseph Neff · Married on 06/15/2019

Sincerely Delightful

Gina Wood and Memorable Music Ensembles provided my wife and I with symphonic and tasteful music during our wedding ceremony. As I stood with our officiant, before a sea of 250 guests, I witnessed firsthand just how elegant a touch MME provides. The songs that we chose were of a wide variety and of genres quite different, though they all were executed with precision to the delight of everyone in attendance. The string trio played extremely well, especially given an unusually chilly day (in the middle of June, no less) to perform on. The songs they played were both soothing and uplifting; perfect for the occasion. Not only was the music sincerely delightful, but so too were the musicians. I would strongly recommend Gina and MME to anyone in search of a string band and wanting to bring any wedding ceremony or party to life.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Monica Lavariega · Married on 06/01/2019

Enchanting!

Gina and her team were fantastic! I was so nervous walking down the aisle but their strings made it feel so dreamy. They were so good that my maid of honor (with a music degree) will have them at her wedding!! Thank you Gina!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Katie Thompson · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing, the best vendor I worked with

They were extremely easy to work with and did an excellent job. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Stephanie Farrell · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience.

Very reliable! Very beautiful music! Very happy with the choice to have them at our wedding. Very responsive and professional!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Matthew

Matthew Luther · Married on 10/23/2018

A perfect addition!

This quartet was professional & catered to our needs! We selected a mix of contemporary & classical selections, & they were able to accommodate a couple of requests that we had that were not on their play list. Gina was a pleasure to work with & the group looked & sounded professional & was an outstanding addition to our wedding day!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Alyssa Dorszewski · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Our experience with Memorable Music was truly amazing! It was an absolute joy to work with Gina and Memorable Music from the beginning. They were so helpful and we could not be happier with how our ceremony sounded! It was breathtaking and better than could have we dreamed. We have received so many compliments about our ceremony music and we owe it all to Memorable Music! :)

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristen Hansen · Married on 10/13/2018

Wouldn't want anyone else!

We couldn’t have asked for better ceremony music than what Memorable Music Ensembles provided for our wedding on 10/13/18. Gina was absolutely AMAZING to work with during the planning – she was extremely helpful when it came to music selection and is so organized and responsive. We provided a couple songs from our church song book and Gina went above and beyond to find parts so the trio wasn’t just playing the melody. We received many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the music was; the trio definitely surpassed our expectations!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/14/2018

Perfect ceremony!

Thank you Gina for making my ceremony absolutely perfect! The music was beautiful and exceeded my vision. I will be recommending you to every bride looking for music!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Katherine · Married on 07/28/2018

The musicians at Memorable Music Ensembles are outstanding! Not only are they highly skilled and professional, but they brought the elegance and beauty that we desired to our wedding reception. Gina was easy to work with and her ability to develop a repertoire to fit our tastes was impeccable. Thank you, Gina!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Chloe & Jordan · Married on 06/09/2018

Very responsive and easy to work with!

My daughter had an outside wedding ceremony and wanted strings instead of a DJ. Gina came highly recommended and I am more than happy to provide this recommendation for her/Memorable Music Ensembles. Gina was an absolute pleasure to work with--she was, professional, very responsive to all inquiries, provided recommendations for music selections, and best of all she made us feel confident in choosing her for this very special occasion. Gina worked with the venue to take care of the details around her set-up needs for that day taking it all off our plate. After the ceremony Gina made it a point to congratulate us and tell us how beautiful everything was. She is a gem!!! Thank you Gina, for making Chloe & Jordan's day even more special with the beautiful sounds of the string duo!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kim · Married on 06/02/2018

The quartet is amazing and our guests truly enjoyed the music. Gina was also very responsible to all of my questions. There were a couple Vietnamese songs I would like to be played during the ceremony, the music sheets for he string quartet couldn’t be found. Gina was willing to reach out to the professional from Ha Noi and asked them to arrange those pieces of music. I was just speechless about her enthusiasm and I was extremely happy to have them as a part of our special day.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Michele · Married on 04/27/2018

This music group made our son's wedding so special. Everything was so easily arranged via email and there was a huge playlist to choose from. I highly recommend their live music at your ceremony!

Memorable Music Ensembles 2
    Sent on 05/09/2018

Alayna · Married on 09/08/2017

Very good group! Gina was very flexible in meeting my needs to make my day special! She takes requests if what you're looking for is not on their list, and the quality of music is amazing!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Mark · Married on 09/02/2017

I feel extremely fortunate to have had Memorable Music Ensembles perform at our wedding ceremony. Gina was wonderful to work with and incredibly helpful in the planning stages. She accommodated all of my specific song requests and was fully prepared for the event. I listened to many of the song samples of other string ensembles in the Wisconsin area, and none compared to the musicianship and overall performance of MME. As a professional musician myself, I was very particular about the sound of the quartet. They exceeded all expectations and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Judey · Married on 08/18/2017

In August of 2017, Memorable Music Ensembles performed for us on the lawn of Geneva National Resort! Gina and her talented musicians provided an extra touch of class to our son and daughter-in-law's outdoor Welcome Reception! A mix of light classical and pop music with a couple of country tunes was the perfect repertoire for beautiful background music! The evening's enjoyment of mingling with family and friends was AMAZINGLY enhanced by this string trio's presence!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Look no further for ceremony music and book Gina and her string quartet! I can't say enough about how wonderful Gina was throughout the entire planning process, and especially day of. Gina was INCREDIBLY responsive, emailing back and forth in record time. She offered us tons of ideas, guidance and help in planning our ceremony music. She also went above and beyond in obtaining multiple quotes to get us the best deal in having our recessional song (High Valley, Make you Mine) custom created for us and it sounded AMAZING!!! My husband and I stopped on our way to the receiving line just so we could listen to how incredible it sounded. In addition to the beautiful music, Gina is just a wonderful person who was truly happy for us. She took the time to come congratulate us in the receiving line before leaving. I really can't rave enough!
    Sarah 5.27.17. Lake Geneva, WI

Sent on 06/05/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/06/2017

Gina was amazing to work with, and helped us pick fun and unique music for our wedding! Everyone complimented on how beautiful the trio sounded and they were extremely professional.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Valerie · Married on 04/22/2017

Memorable Music Ensembles added so much to our wedding. The music was divine and truly touching. They are also very personable and easy to talk with to.make sure you get exactly what you want. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Karen · Married on 04/22/2017

I would tell any couple thinking about having strings at their wedding to take that step and book Memorable Music Ensembles with Gina Wood. She was very professional and a pleasure to work with. It's easy to hear in her voice when you first speak to her that her heart is in her music and that of the ensemble, and she truly cares about your wedding and will settle for nothing but her best for your special day. And, let me tell you, she will deliver! I couldn't be happier with the beautiful music at my daughter's wedding. Absolutely wonderful! And many compliments from our guests too.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2016

Memorable Music Ensembles provided us a string quartet for our wedding ceremony. I worked with Gina along the way and she was so fabulous to work with! She answered every question I had and helped make the music exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. Gina gave suggestions and found ways to get music if she didn't have it. I only spoke via email but on the wedding day the quartet was so excited and happy to be a part of our day. My husband and I would recommend Memorable Music Ensembles to anyone looking for musicians who are caring and great to work with!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jim · Married on 10/14/2016

I can' t say enough about Gina Wood and Memorable Music Ensembles. They are absolutely fabulous. We were fortunate enough to have been referred to her for our daughter's wedding this October. From Gina's assistance with our daughter's ceremony music selections and providing assurances and arrangements for her requests, to their unbelievable performance, they were a professional delight. We could not have been more pleased. She even included a special surprise selection for me. Don't even waste time shopping. Just book them. She and they are the very best. From the Father of the Bride

Sent on 11/07/2016