Memorable Moments Reviews

223 | Severn, MD

223 Reviews for Memorable Moments

Stephanie · Getting married on 06/01/2023

Covid Wedding 4/30

Marjorie is amazing all around! Having her as my officiant and being able to have a ceremony in English and Spanish was everything! Because I had the ceremony broadcasted via zoom for everyone overseas to watch it due to Covid restrictions. The ceremony was my favorite to be honest and Marjorie made the whole process super flawless. Marjorie is super accommodating and responsive and her ideas on customizing the ceremony make it memorable. I wouldn’t have wanted my ceremony any other way. I was beyond happy and impressed with her services. Do not hesitate and book her if you want a meaningful and special ceremony :)

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • AC

Ac · Getting married on 12/01/2022

Great Experience

Professional, flexible, accurate and punctual, Marjorie worked with us to make a safe, socially distanced and elegant bilingual ceremony for our family and friends in the US, Colombia, and around the world!

Big thank you from Alex and Caro

Sent on 01/27/2021
  • Valeria

Valeria U. · Getting married on 12/01/2022

Excelente elección

Conocimos a Marjorie por teléfono y mi ahora esposo y yo le contamos sobre nuestros planes de matrimonio. Estábamos viendo diferentes escenarios de dónde celebrarlo. Ella nos brindó el apoyo que necesitábamos desde el inicio, enviándonos opciones de lugares donde celebrarlo. Eso fue clave considerando que mi esposo y yo no conocíamos muchas opciones cerca. Ella nos acompañó durante las semanas de espera de nuestra licencia de matrimonio, siempre estando atenta a nuestras necesidades. Finalmente, le pedimos a Marjorie que celebrara de forma simbólica nuestro compromiso y fue un día muy especial. Ella fue puntual y fue flexible tratando de acoplarse a nuestros planes de realizar nuestro matrimonio con nuestra familia de forma virtual. La super recomiendo!

Sent on 02/18/2021
  • Diana

Diana L. · Getting married on 01/10/2022

Short, Sweet & Simple

I wanted an at home "Mini ceremony" vow, rings, kiss and DONE! LOL and Marjorie did it perfectly to a tee! I don't know how she chose her words but they fit "US" as a couple as if she'd known us forever. I Highly Recommend Marjorie

Sent on 10/27/2020

Bryan K. · Married on 06/19/2021

Absolutely incredible

Marjorie, 5 stars all around. Performed a flawless ceremony, highly recommend!!! Very helpful with any questions you may have! Awesome, sweet person!

Sent on 06/21/2021
  • Marie

Marie G. · Married on 06/07/2021

Absolutely amazing !!!!

My husband surprised me with a renewal of our wedding vows for our 30th anniversary. He said that Marjorie was easy to work with. I met her the day of, she was so compassionate and kind. I highly recommend her to everyone. Well spoken and well thought out renewal. Thank you for being apart of our special day.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Brian N. · Married on 05/20/2021

The Best officiant around!

She was very nice and helpful during and after the marriage process. She gave us all the information we needed to do in order for my wife to change her last name. I would recommend for newly weds to get in contact with her.

Sent on 05/21/2021

Danielle V. · Married on 04/24/2021

Clarksburg, MD

Our ceremony was so perfect! Marjorie did a wonderful job officiating!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Samantha M. · Married on 04/17/2021

Marjorie was great for our special day

Marjorie did a great job with our small wedding. We loved the ceremony she prepared and she was very professional.

Sent on 04/28/2021

Jon · Married on 04/17/2021

Great to work with!

Flexible to work with and great communication before, during, and after the ceremony. She has a confident and ebullient presence that enhanced our ceremony. Mingled well with the guests.

Sent on 04/30/2021
  • Brittney

Brittney M. · Married on 04/03/2021

Nothing but perfect

Majorie was absolutely amazing!! She was so helpful with all the technical aspects of getting married! She was so willing to change things up as much as needed, to make sure everything fit perfectly into our ceremony reading. She has sooo many options to chose from and really makes it’s so easy to put it all together. I barely lifted a finger. My guest were complimenting her work as well. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/04/2021

Desiree K. · Married on 03/28/2021

Marjorie was amazing!!

Marjorie did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. She is very professional and truly enjoys what she does. She made our ceremony memorable and we are grateful to have come across her services. I highly recommend her! If you are in need of a wedding officiant, don’t look any further! :)

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Fatima

Fatima H. · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing ceremony

Hein’s family We appreciate you will be our officiant also bilingual .. Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley P. · Married on 03/04/2021

Professional and Kind

Marjorie is a sweet person who really cares about ensuring you have a wonderful wedding day. After our original officiant had to cancel she was very flexible to work with us only 3 weeks before the big day. She helped organize our rehearsal and made our wedding day very special. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Memorable Moments's reply:

Thank you so much much for your thoughtful review! I appreciate your kind words and wish you and Brian all the best!

Sarah M. · Married on 12/12/2020

Such an awesome ceremony

Marjorie was extremely helpful and performed an extraordinary ceremony! How she performed the ceremony, like with what she said, really showed she enjoys doing what she does - involved, and that’s rare to find now a days.

Long story short the court house closed because of COVID, and we didn’t want a huge all out wedding ceremony. So I asked around in a Facebook group for officiants, and she was highly recommended by a few ladies. I am very glad we chose Marjorie. She made and carried out the ceremony just like we wanted, making sure we got the ceremony that we wanted.

I highly recommend Marjorie. She accommodated us at even the last minute since it was such a small ceremony.

We seriously appreciate her and everything she did for our special day.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Jessica H. · Married on 12/12/2020

12/12/2020

When looking for an officiant I was hesitant because I did not know how a random stranger would really know us and our story. Marjorie captured it perfectly. Her advice on writing vows was super helpful. She listened to exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. Several sections of the ceremony were customizable to us and what we wanted. Thank you again for helping us start our forever!

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Gail

Gail B. · Married on 12/02/2020

Majorie D’Ambrosio

She was very professional and went along with what we wanted. We had a very small wedding in our home and she was so pleasant and the ceremony she prepared was perfect for our special day.

Sent on 12/15/2020

Sara A. · Married on 10/24/2020

Professional, Bilingual, Detail Oriented

Her professionalism was amazing! Hubby and I absolutely fell in love with her and the icing to the cake was her making our ceremony bilingual. Our entire guest were thrilled and had so many good things to say about her. She was loud enough for all my guests to hear and understand without a microphone! She made us feel comfortable, hubby and I will definitely go with her for our vowel renewals in the future.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Julie · Married on 10/11/2020

Even the guests keep talking about her

Ladies & Gents,
    Guests usually keep talking about the food or the dress after the wedding. We keep hearing how much they loved Marjorie as officiant. She was awesome to work with, from listening to our love story and personalizing everything to sending reminders and checklists. Things were different this year, but Marjorie was on point for each step of the process and we couldn’t be happier with how the ceremony turned out.

Rob & Julie

Sent on 10/20/2020

Emma R. · Married on 09/26/2020

A True Memorable Moment!

Marjorie is very sweet and incredibly easy to work with! My husband and I wanted to included both of our cultures (both Hispanic and Jewish) into our ceremony! Marjorie was able to encapsulate these perfectly! Our guests have been telling us nonstop how wonderful the ceremony was and how much it meant that we were both accurately reflected in the ceremony! Marjorie provides a detailed draft of exactly how your ceremony will be read and is very open to the changes YOU want to see. She also gives ideas for what to include if you are not sure of what you want to make it special for you!

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Dorota

Dorota S. · Married on 09/18/2020

Easy, special, and made for us

From our first call we need Marjorie was the officiant for us, I couldn't believe how in depth and personal we got with her right off the bat. Our ceremony was tailored not only to our history as a couple and our own individuality, but honored our guests and the current environment as well. It is a day we will not soon forget.

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Aileen

Aileen D. · Married on 09/04/2020

Amazing officiant!

Marjorie carried out our ceremony exactly as we imagined! We had a bilingual (spanish and English) ceremony and she handled that so well. It was so easy to communicate and get in touch with her! Definitely recommend :)

Sent on 10/03/2020

Hansani W. · Married on 08/22/2020

Officiant for Civil Ceremony

Marjorie had been an amazing person to work with ever since the beginning! She is very polite, punctual and did an amazing job officiating our ceremony. Also, she provides clear instructions on what you have to do. Overall, Marjorie is a wonderful person to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Elizabeth C. · Married on 08/15/2020

So happy we enjoyed

So happy with the ceremony
    Very professional and knowledge

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Jessi

Jessi W. · Married on 08/15/2020

Wonderful Ceremony

Marjorie helped us create the perfect ceremony, and we are so grateful for her help in making our day so special! She worked with us to craft a ceremony that fit our relationship and the unique circumstances in this unprecedented time. Marjorie was very professional and on top of all of the logistics, while taking the time to get to know us as individuals so that she could tailor the ceremony to us. She was a joy to work with, and we'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2020