Memorable Knights Entertainment Reviews

Memorable Knights Entertainment 3
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Thomlinson · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience

Tony was an awesome DJ/MC and the talk of the night! Everyone kept complementing on how good he was and asked how I found him. We got to have 2 face-to-face appointments, unlimited time for the wedding, and we got cool gifts afterwards! I have already recommended him for 2 weddings and I will continue you to recommend him. If you are looking for an affordable DJ, who your guests can't get enough of-- book with Memorable Knights Entertainment! He also did an awesome job for the ceremony as well! 10/10

Sent on 08/12/2019

Memorable Knights Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words...I am so glad you chose Memorable Knights Entertainment to be a part of your special night...Best wishes always!

Christine Bowman · Married on 06/15/2019

We could not of asked for a better DJ!

Tony was absolutely amazing, very professional but still fun! He was very detailed and organized during the planning process and our calls were very efficient. The day of we did not have to worry about anything, Tony took charge and made the night amazing. He played all of our requests and made our night so memorable! Thank you so much Tony :)

Sent on 06/28/2019

Derek Winans · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome! Would definitely recommend!

Tony was incredible from the time we first contacted him to even the day after our wedding when he sent us the pictures and videos he had taken during the reception. He was always very quick to respond and always so nice even though we had a lot of requests and things we had to change last minute. We really liked how much thought and detail he put into our entire night and made sure that we thought of everything for our reception. He was even in charge of the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour and even though he is a one man team, he did amazing keeping up with each aspect that he was responsible for and making sure it was an incredible experience. Tony was easily our best vendor and it was an absolute pleasure working with him. We would recommend him for any event and he made our wedding day incredible. Thank you, Tony!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Rachel Seegert · Married on 05/18/2019

Made our night extraordinary!!!!

Working with Memorable Knights was a dream. He was so quick to respond to all my questions/concerns, and made our wedding so much fun! Everyone loved the music he played, and I don't think there was any lull on the dance floor! My cousin came up to me and said, "I don't know who your DJ is, but his music is on fire!". Everything went so smoothly. I couldn't be happier! I would 110% recommend Memorable Knights.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Millie Lindauer · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing, 10/10

Tony was the BEST DJ. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Reasonable prices and great quality work. He helped us with timing on different events throughout the night. He really cares about his clients and we would recommend Tony to anyone in need of DJ services.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Jilian

Jilian Stefango · Married on 02/16/2019

So professional!

So accommodating and friendly.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Tim · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Service and Packed Dance Floor!

Tony did an amazing job! Everybody loved the music and he made sure that the dance floor stayed packed all night. We were so glad that we chose Memorable Knights, and would definitely reuse the services again in the future. The price was very reasonable and within our budget and Tony was able to work with us on pretty short notice.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jennifer Kerman · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect wedding DJ!

Tony did any amazing job with our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone with an event!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Breanna · Married on 09/29/2018

This venue was great! The dj was very professional. He played varies genre of music so everyone could enjoy our reception. There was always someone on the dance floor, the floor was never empty.
    A great Dj, I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Nicholas · Married on 09/29/2018

Tony is awesome!

Tony made our night flawless. He made sure that everything was ready to go when we arrived. He also made sure that everything happened in a timely and fun fashion. He also made sure that our night was one to remember!

I am not sure how he did it but he made a complementary snapshot video of the night which highlighted the best moments and the most special moments.

Thank you so much for making our night the best!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Dillon · Married on 09/01/2018

Tony is the perfect DJ you can have at your wedding or any other event. He is involved in everything and makes sure everyone is having a great time. My wife and I booked him for our wedding and we wish we could give him 7 stars.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Tony was amazing to work with! He went above and beyond to make our wedding AMAZING! As our DJ he acted as a wedding coordinator and made sure that everything flowed smoothly! Our guests loved him and we received many compliments on how great he was! He kept our guests happy as well as making sure that we were happy through everything! I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Tammy · Married on 08/29/2018

We had the pleasure to have MKE DJing at my daughters wedding this weekend. DJ Tony and Sherry made the night wonderful for the bride,groom and wedding guests. Thank you MKE for making my daughters wedding amazing with the music and your special touches. I would highly recommend MKE for your special occasion!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Susan · Married on 06/16/2018

The dj services we received were outstanding. We were so glad that we chose Memorable Knights, and would definitely reuse the services again in the future. The price was very reasonable and within our budget, especially for a short notice as well. Thanks for all you do Tony.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

A huge “Thank You” to Memorable Knight Entertainment! We were completely lost on how to plan our wedding and what to expected. Tony and Sherri helped us understand what we needed to do and what steps to take. Then made our night perfect by taking over and guided us along the whole night. We got complimented on the Dj  and Photo Booth from our guest as well as the photographer! Tony always gave us a 5-10 minute heads up before doing anything, such as cake cutting, garter removal, and Dash for cash! You guys were just simply amazing! Thank you again, we will highly recommend you to EVERYONE!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Thomas · Married on 06/02/2018

Tony exceeded all expectations we had for him. He was amazing at working with us and reading the crowd. He was very professional and easy to approach. His equipment was great and the sound quality was top notch

Sent on 06/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

Was absolutely awesome for our wedding and definitely exceeded expectations!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Sierra · Married on 05/25/2018

DJ and Photobooth were phomenal! They we very attentive, helpful and highly professional! Everyone had an amazing time and kept complementing me on their services. In fact, I still get so many compliments about their services! The DJ kept everyone on the dance floor and played a great selection of music and the photo booth was a huge hit! They even customized a special logo just for my event! I HIGHLY recommend anyone who is looking for an amazing company to go with Memorable Knights Entertainment!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

Memorable Knights Entertainment was highly recommended to us by our venue, and I must say “they are the best”! Tony is an amazing DJ, he made sure our event was absolutely perfect from our ceremony to our reception! He made the whole process so easy and eased all our anxiety. They are the best in town...In fact my family and friends loved them so much that my sister has booked them for her Wedding next year! Thank you Memorable Knights Entertainment for making our special night the best!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

He was helpful and made our wedding absolutely perfect. After we got to the reception, he kept the night moving and I didn’t have to worry about anything!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Jenny · Married on 04/09/2018

We had a 4th of July party choose the photo booth package .. they did a awesome job were very professional and everyone loved how they interacted with all the guest . Photos we great quality and set up was very nice . Everyone had a blast . I would definitely recommend MKE to others.. thanks for the great night!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Shawna · Married on 02/10/2018

We just wanted to say what an exceptional experience we had! Tony and Sherri were extremely accommodating. We changed our minds on our formal dance music several times, and they showed complete professionalism even when I thought for sure they were going to be frustrated with us! I’m so thankful we decided to go with you guys. You simply are the best!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Valentin · Married on 11/11/2017

It was a real pleasure to work with this company! They are very professional, punctual and friendly! They have a professional equipment and enough knowledge to make your event one of the best! I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/28/2017

Tony is the best in the business and will continue to use him for all weddings we are apart of.

Sent on 11/06/2017