Memorable Knights Entertainment Reviews

46 Reviews for Memorable Knights Entertainment

• Tammy

Tammy Baker 路 Getting married on 05/08/2022

Great Job Tony!!

Memorable Knights Entertainment made my daughter's wedding reception a night to remember for all this past weekend. We have had to relocate, reschedule her reception numerous times during this crazy pandemic. Tony was with us every step of the way. His #1 priority was to make sure that my daughter and her new husband had the time of their life. I would most certainly recommend them to anyone and everyone! A million thanks to Tony and Memorable Knights Entertainment

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Karissa

Karissa 路 Married on 06/12/2020

A Hero during a pandemic!!

We loved Tony!!!! He was not only fun, professional, and energetic, but he was extremely caring! He got to know us as a couple and our dream for the reception! Everyone LOVED him!!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Bailey

Bailey Baker 路 Married on 05/04/2020

Amazing!

Tony was amazing and a major part of our wedding reception! He was very reliable and valued communication with us from the very beginning! He made our reception memorable and fun for every one who attended! I would recommend Tony to anyone looking to have an excellent DJ at their event that will capture their night exactly how they pictured it! My husband and I can not thank Tony enough for all he did for us! His flexibility, communication, precision and attitude are all exactly where they should be for someone in this line of work! 馃榿

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Susan

Susan 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Best Night Ever

Absolute great time. He keeps the night moving and makes the night very enjoyable and memorable. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Alison Gilliam 路 Married on 11/29/2019

The best in Toledo!

Tony at MKE was absolutely amazing! He was a huge help in the planning process to make a playlist for the reception and gave valuable suggestions for final dance songs while keeping us in control of what we wanted for the day. Tony sent us messages to check in before the big day, he even sent texts the week of and day before to check if we needed anything.
    Everyone complimented on how great Tony was! My hard-to-please aunt liked him so much, she even asked for his card for her son鈥檚 upcoming wedding! I would choose MKE again for any event without a doubt!!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Cyle Rees 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Stellar! Must have

Tony was amazing! Our guests and venue coordinator RAVED about his professionalism, responsiveness and his ability to work with the crowd. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night from 4 until midnight because of him. He also gave us some very special, unexpected tributes to our day that just made him that much more spectacular! I couldn鈥檛 imagine our day without him. Thank you for an amazing wedding ceremony and reception! You are truly THE BEST.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Paige

Paige 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Jacoby Wedding

Tony was literally exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a DJ at our wedding. If he is not already, he should be voted the best in the Toledo area.

Tony was not the annoying DJ who talks in the mic at inappropriate times, he didn't play awful music, he didn't do what he wanted. Tony did an amazing job and every one of our guests noticed during the reception. We received a ton of positive feedback about our DJ. "Great music", "DJ was fantastic", "He put on a great time".

Tony has the heart and mind to be perfect at his job. He requires a couple face to face meetings, but it is only so he can get to know the customer. Tony observes what the customer wants and during the wedding, he observed the crowd. He knew exactly how to keep people on the dance floor. Tony not only knew music, but he knew all the tiny details that goes into a wedding reception (cocktail hour music, dinner music, how to introduce the party and couple, how to keep people on the dance floor, how to get the party pumped and not nervous, how to best schedule events).

I 100% reccomend MKE as a DJ for any event. Hands down the best and smartest DJ I have ever seen.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Taylor 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Love love love!!!

Tony and his team made sure to go above and beyond at our wedding and was fantastic at making sure everything ran smoothly. The music/photo booth was perfect and exactly what I had wanted. All of our guests would not get off the dance floor and didn't want the night to end. I cannot recommend him enough for any wedding or event he will make sure that you and your guest have an amazing night.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Great DJ - Highly Recommend!!

We got married 9-14-19 and we would highly recommend using Memorable Knights Entertainment for DJ services. Tony was so helpful each step of the way, from our initial meeting with him to the big day itself. He really guided us through the decision making process when it came to song selections and the flow of the event. Our event was both indoor and out, and he handled that transition perfectly. Tony really went above and beyond on the actual day by compiling photos and videos he had taken throughout the night into a video for us to have forever. He's really not just a DJ - he was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Memorable Knights Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stephanie! You guys were awesome to work with! We wish you guys best wishes on your new journey!
  • Megan

Megan Toomey 路 Married on 09/01/2019

outstanding

Tony did an amazing job better than we could have ever expected recommend him in an instant anybody looking for a DJ completely thrilled with how he did the job

Sent on 09/02/2019

Memorable Knights Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words...I am so glad you chose Memorable Knights Entertainment to be a part of your special night...Best wishes always!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Thomlinson 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience

Tony was an awesome DJ/MC and the talk of the night! Everyone kept complementing on how good he was and asked how I found him. We got to have 2 face-to-face appointments, unlimited time for the wedding, and we got cool gifts afterwards! I have already recommended him for 2 weddings and I will continue you to recommend him. If you are looking for an affordable DJ, who your guests can't get enough of-- book with Memorable Knights Entertainment! He also did an awesome job for the ceremony as well! 10/10

Sent on 08/12/2019

Christine Bowman 路 Married on 06/15/2019

We could not of asked for a better DJ!

Tony was absolutely amazing, very professional but still fun! He was very detailed and organized during the planning process and our calls were very efficient. The day of we did not have to worry about anything, Tony took charge and made the night amazing. He played all of our requests and made our night so memorable! Thank you so much Tony :)

Sent on 06/28/2019

Derek Winans 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome! Would definitely recommend!

Tony was incredible from the time we first contacted him to even the day after our wedding when he sent us the pictures and videos he had taken during the reception. He was always very quick to respond and always so nice even though we had a lot of requests and things we had to change last minute. We really liked how much thought and detail he put into our entire night and made sure that we thought of everything for our reception. He was even in charge of the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour and even though he is a one man team, he did amazing keeping up with each aspect that he was responsible for and making sure it was an incredible experience. Tony was easily our best vendor and it was an absolute pleasure working with him. We would recommend him for any event and he made our wedding day incredible. Thank you, Tony!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Rachel Seegert 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Made our night extraordinary!!!!

Working with Memorable Knights was a dream. He was so quick to respond to all my questions/concerns, and made our wedding so much fun! Everyone loved the music he played, and I don't think there was any lull on the dance floor! My cousin came up to me and said, "I don't know who your DJ is, but his music is on fire!". Everything went so smoothly. I couldn't be happier! I would 110% recommend Memorable Knights.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Millie Lindauer 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing, 10/10

Tony was the BEST DJ. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Reasonable prices and great quality work. He helped us with timing on different events throughout the night. He really cares about his clients and we would recommend Tony to anyone in need of DJ services.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Jilian

Jilian Stefango 路 Married on 02/16/2019

So professional!

So accommodating and friendly.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Tim 路 Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Service and Packed Dance Floor!

Tony did an amazing job! Everybody loved the music and he made sure that the dance floor stayed packed all night. We were so glad that we chose Memorable Knights, and would definitely reuse the services again in the future. The price was very reasonable and within our budget and Tony was able to work with us on pretty short notice.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jennifer Kerman 路 Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect wedding DJ!

Tony did any amazing job with our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone with an event!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Breanna 路 Married on 09/29/2018

This venue was great! The dj was very professional. He played varies genre of music so everyone could enjoy our reception. There was always someone on the dance floor, the floor was never empty.
    A great Dj, I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Nicholas 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Tony is awesome!

Tony made our night flawless. He made sure that everything was ready to go when we arrived. He also made sure that everything happened in a timely and fun fashion. He also made sure that our night was one to remember!

I am not sure how he did it but he made a complementary snapshot video of the night which highlighted the best moments and the most special moments.

Thank you so much for making our night the best!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Dillon 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Tony is the perfect DJ you can have at your wedding or any other event. He is involved in everything and makes sure everyone is having a great time. My wife and I booked him for our wedding and we wish we could give him 7 stars.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kelsey 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Tony was amazing to work with! He went above and beyond to make our wedding AMAZING! As our DJ he acted as a wedding coordinator and made sure that everything flowed smoothly! Our guests loved him and we received many compliments on how great he was! He kept our guests happy as well as making sure that we were happy through everything! I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Tammy 路 Married on 08/29/2018

We had the pleasure to have MKE DJing at my daughters wedding this weekend. DJ Tony and Sherry made the night wonderful for the bride,groom and wedding guests. Thank you MKE for making my daughters wedding amazing with the music and your special touches. I would highly recommend MKE for your special occasion!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Susan 路 Married on 06/16/2018

The dj services we received were outstanding. We were so glad that we chose Memorable Knights, and would definitely reuse the services again in the future. The price was very reasonable and within our budget, especially for a short notice as well. Thanks for all you do Tony.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jennifer 路 Married on 06/09/2018

A huge 鈥淭hank You鈥 to Memorable Knight Entertainment! We were completely lost on how to plan our wedding and what to expected. Tony and Sherri helped us understand what we needed to do and what steps to take. Then made our night perfect by taking over and guided us along the whole night. We got complimented on the Dj聽聽and Photo Booth from our guest as well as the photographer! Tony always gave us a 5-10 minute heads up before doing anything, such as cake cutting, garter removal, and Dash for cash! You guys were just simply amazing! Thank you again, we will highly recommend you to EVERYONE!

Sent on 06/29/2018