Melyssa Ann Photography Reviews

Melyssa Ann Photography 6
Melyssa Ann Photography 7
  • Kaity

Kaity · Married on 09/01/2019

Melyssa Ann Photography was absolutely amazing!

Melyssa is a joy to work with, from our engagement session to our wedding she was amazing. She always makes you feel comfortable and has the cutest ideas for photos. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jessica Bowsman · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing Photographer

Melyssa was amazing to have as my photography. She kept me on schedule and took all of the photos I wanted her to take. Extremely personable and easy to communicate with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie Sorter · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely incredible!

Melyssa is an amazing photographer with an amazing personality. For my husband and I it was extremely important that we clicked with our photographer for our wedding day and after we met with Melyssa we knew she was the photographer for us. She takes stunning photos and really captures the love and emotion! Booking with her was the best decision we could have made and now we get to enjoy our beautiful photos for a life time!! 😍😍

Sent on 11/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Photographer

Melyssa was nothing short of AMAZING. She is so kind and just a wonderful photographer. She made our wedding day perfect for us. She left me speechless when we got our photos back - more than I could’ve asked for! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Rachael · Married on 07/22/2018

Melyssa + her second shooter were AMAZING.

BEFORE THE WEDDING
    First of all, Melyssa's enthusiasm and excitement about my wedding day was so encouraging during the days that I felt overwhelmed by it all. She will sometimes seem more pumped about your day than you and trust me.. you will need that! She immediately felt like a long-lost friend. I was planning a wedding from out-of-state and she made it feel like such a smooth process. She was available to FaceTime for an initial meeting. She also offered to help me plan out my day-of timeline-- a minute-by-minute look of how the day was going to go. This was such a weight off my shoulders and truly was exponential service. Three weeks before the wedding, my fiancé and I decided to do first look, which we weren't planning to do. This completely shifted the look of the day. Melyssa was totally flexible with the changes and FaceTimed me the same day I told her we were adjusting things, so my timeline would be most up-to-date.

WEDDING DAY
    Melyssa showed up on time and ready. She was extremely calm and super fun to be around the entire day. Even though we hadn't met in person until the day of, she felt like a friend I had known for years. This was super important to me, considering your photographer will be with you more than anyone else on your wedding day.

POST-WEDDING
    We received a couple of our pictures the same night as our wedding!! SUPER nice! We went on a five-day honeymoon and when we got back, Melyssa texted me saying all the pictures were ready and that she would mail us however many flash drives we'd like of the pictures. This was so awesome! I knew our mom's would each want one and then we would as well. They arrived less than two weeks after our wedding date. This is unheard of and such amazing service.

OVERALL
    BOOK HER! It was so nice to receive all of our photos taken with no watermarks, and have someone you're comfortable with during your day. Thank you, Melyssa!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Melyssa Ann Photography 12
    Melyssa Ann Photography 13
    Melyssa Ann Photography 14

Leah Guehring · Married on 06/16/2018

Ammazing! I would 100% recommend to anyone!

Melyssa was amazing! She met with me a few months before the wedding to go over my vision and the contract, which is a very reasonable contract. She was always so sweet and kind. Showed up on time on the day of the wedding and got to work right away. So easy to work with. She was also very reasonably priced and I got the pictures back within two weeks! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! The pictures turned out stunning.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Melyssa Ann Photography 15
    Melyssa Ann Photography 16
    Melyssa Ann Photography 17
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/30/2017

There is nothing better than a photographer who 1.) understands what you need as a bride and 2.) is willing to do whatever it takes to see that you get more than you could dream of. Melyssa was my photographer, but she also helped me plan, make decisions, and even vetted questions for me in the moments I needed it the most. She had all the knowledge and experience to help me figure out what kinds of photos I wanted and made sure I got them. I felt so comfortable asking for what I wanted and I didn’t have to just go off of a standard “this is what you get” list. She made it feel like my best friend was just following me around with a camera on my wedding day. Could not be more pleased with her work! And I’m so thankful for her artistic eye.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Melyssa Ann Photography 18
    Melyssa Ann Photography 19

Reid · Married on 07/29/2017

Melyssa was such a great person to have with us on our wedding day! She made us feel so loved and kept us smiling through the whole process!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2017

Melyssa did an absolutely AMAZING job capturing my special day. Her prices were great, the photos were wonderful, and she was so sweet and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/15/2017

Melissa was so great to work with and we loved her so so much!

Sent on 06/29/2018