9 Reviews for MelodyWed

5 MelodyWed Reviews

Jessica is truly amazing. Not only is she an wonderful singer/song writer/composer but she genuinely cares about her clients. She takes time to get to know us and truly cares about our lives – how we met, what challenges we overcame and how we make the love last. She’s a beautiful person – you won’t regret working with her. You’ll have a friend for life and a beautiful song that will always remind you why you fell in love.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tina, 1/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

MelodyWed was incredible! They wrote my wife and I a song for our first dance that captured our entire story. The lyrics were perfect and the music was amazing. This is a very professional sounding song and means a lot to us. We get to share it forever.

The process was very easy and I was blown away by the final product.

Profile Picture Lance, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica was wonderful to work with. She made the process fun and engaging. Even though we never met her in person, it seems like we did. She took all our suggestions into consideration and came out with a song that was perfect for our day! If you are at all interested I would talk to her, you definitely won't regret it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melanie, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I had already planned much of our wedding including our first dance when we discovered MelodyWed. We felt a little nervous at first deciding to dance to a custom song and wondered how it would turn out. Now, a month after our wedding I am SO glad we decided to go with MelodyWed instead of some generic song that wasn't actually about us.
Jessica really went all the way to learn about my wife and my relationship so she could capture it in our song which she totally did. When we asked for a couple changes to the first drafts of the song every question was answered and every request honored.
I cannot really capture with words how special it was to dance to an amazing song that is actually about my wife and me and be able to have it forever. My first dance was one of the highlights of our wedding thanks to MelodyWed.

Profile Picture User3922564, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Having Jessica write “Marry You” as our first dance song was such a relief from trying to find a song that fit our story and wasn’t a cheesy, overdone wedding tune. It was clear from our experience that Jessica cared deeply about producing a song that spoke to us and relayed a message that we wanted to remember as part of our wedding. From the initial questionnaire process, where Jessica met with us and had pertinent, meaningful questions about what we wanted our song to reflect, to the professionalism Jessica exemplified in communicating with us and producing our song, it is clear that she is passionate about what she does. Jessica wants to give couples the best possible first dance, which is exactly what we experienced by playing “Marry You” during our first dance as husband and wife.

Profile Picture Becca, 9/2/11, 1 Review