Melissa Timm Designs Reviews

Melissa Timm Designs 7
  • Casey

Casey Kyte · Married on 12/27/2018

Beautiful flowers!

My flowers she provided were gorgeous!! It was exactly what I wanted and went perfect with my December wedding. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Melissa Timm Designs 8
  • Emelie

Emelie · Married on 12/22/2018

Melissa Tim Florals

Melissa Timm created absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements and handled all of the random ideas I had wonderfully!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 11/03/2018

A magnolia dream

Melissa is a true artist! She made my floral dreams come alive with me just telling her what I didn’t want! (I was all over the place with what I actually wanted and didn’t know how to explain it- it’s like she read my mind!) She was so helpful and so professional from day one. When my flowers arrived on the wedding day, I was brought to tears by how beautiful and dazzling everything was! I 10000/10 recommend her! So thankful I found her for our big day, what an honor it was to have her as a part!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Melissa Timm Designs's reply:

Thank you Maureen, It was our pleasure!! You were such a wonderful bride to work with. Glad you were happy with everything.

samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

My bouquet turned out amazing!! Thank you for doing it last minute!!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Melissa Timm Designs 9
    Melissa Timm Designs 10
    Melissa Timm Designs 11
    Melissa Timm Designs 12
    Melissa Timm Designs 13
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/09/2018

She was so attentive! She even came out to our venue before hand to be sure we had everything we wanted and that it would all work out. We both loved her and how well she knew what she was doing. She even allowed my mother to make my bouquet and my husbands boutonnière. She even shaped the bouquets and floral arrangements she made around my mothers design for my bouquet! The day was gorgeous, and she and her team were wonderful. Worth every penny.

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Melissa Timm Designs 14
    Melissa Timm Designs 15
    Melissa Timm Designs 16

Candace · Married on 04/25/2018

Melissa crafted my dream bouquet. She meshed together ideas from several inspiration photos and is instantly able to identify any flower variety and know what will go best together. She is very willing to work with you to create something beautiful that still respects your budget.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Melissa Timm Designs 17
    Melissa Timm Designs 18

Hillary · Married on 09/23/2017

Melissa Timm was a perfect fit for our wedding! She's so great to work with and worth every penny. She really worked with us to get what we wanted while keeping us in our budget. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Melissa Timm Designs 19
    Melissa Timm Designs 20
    Melissa Timm Designs 21

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Melissa Timm is amazing at what she does. Not only does she deliver amazing flower arrangements and decorations, but she also has great customer service. She does what ever she can to stay within your budget and still provide amazing arrangements. It was worth every penny to let Melissa do all of my decorations from the bouquets and boutonnieres to the centerpieces and the wedding arch. I cannot say enough nice things about Melissa. If you need flowers this is who you should hire.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Stacie · Married on 07/22/2017

Our flowers were beautiful! Melissa and her staff exceeded our expectations. They created and set up a large piece for our ceremony that we couldn't have been happier with.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kate · Married on 07/09/2017

I had no idea what I wanted when it came to flowers. I found a picture of a bouquet I liked, and that was it. Melissa took that idea and ran with it. I could not BELIEVE how incredible my flowers were. I have always loved floral arbors, but I never even thought it was something that would fit into my budget. (Granted, I had NO CLUE how much flowers would cost.) In the end, thanks to Melissa, i was able to afford the most beautiful floral arbor (that she built on site!), absolutely incredible bouquets, and the most perfect centerpieces I could have ever dreamed of. She took my one tiny idea and absolutely ran with it. I will forever sing her praises!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/15/2017

Melissa and her team are amazing and so easy to work with! My bouquet and flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted!! The thing I loved most about it was two days before the wedding you can do a sneak peek and see all your flowers! I loved that part! That way if you don't like something they can change it then instead of you seeing it for the first time on your wedding day! They are absolutely fabulous and very talented!! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Our flowers were gorgeous!!! She took my vision and made it a reality! We got three quotes and not only was hers the most reasonable but also the most personalized in that she paid attention to each and every detail. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Lisa · Married on 12/31/2016

Melissa and her team helped to make our wedding so special. Being a bride on a pretty tight budget, she was willing to work with me to ensure I had everything I needed at an affordable price. She took two Google pictures I sent her for what I was thinking with my bridal bouquet and made it more perfect than I could have ever imagined! It was the perfect addition to our winter wedding. She went above and beyond, especially when I decided to do flowers so late into planning! I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone needing flowers for any occasion! Thank you, Melissa, for making my bridal bouquet and other flowers so beautiful!

Sent on 01/16/2017

LAUREN · Married on 12/10/2016

Being an out of state bride picking a florist was a little stressful but the team here went above and beyond to accommodate me and my pinterest ideas! I knew they would do amazing work but I was blown away at the talent they hold once I seen in person my floral arrangements! I couldn't have asked for any more perfection than what was delivered!

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • Kelzie

Kelzie · Married on 11/04/2016

Melissa is great! She was JUST as excited about my flowers as I was! It was definitely refreshing to finally talk to someone in the wedding world that didn't seem burnt out with their job. Melissa was also great with communication; I live in Murfreesboro TN so it was it was hard for me to travel back and forth. Melissa did great with making sure I was happy with everything!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2016

I wish I could rate 10 stars out of 5!!!!! Melissa Timm our flowers were to die for!!! I didn't have any set wedding colors or theme & my bridesmaids were all wearing their own dress and color. I sent Melissa a few pictures of the style of bouquet I wanted, colors of what the girls were wearing last week and our invite and she created the most beautiful florals I have ever seen! Thank you Melissa!!

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2016

Melissa is absolutely wonderful to work with! She completely understood my vision & made it a reality on a very tight floral budget. She went out of her way to ensure my wedding was how I always dreamed it would look! I would absolutely choose her again & again without hesitation!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/25/2016

Melissa brought my wedding to life. She is not just a florist, she is a floral artisan. She was excellent to work with and made me feel at ease. She worked with my budget and made sure my vision became a reality. I would recommend her to any bride that wants beautiful flowers for her wedding day! I'm so happy we chose her!

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

I absoultely loved my flowers for my big day! Melissa is so GREAT to work with! She was there whenever I needed her, regardless of how many times I changed my mind! She cares about what she does and you can see that in her work! She listened to all of my ideas and if I showed her a picture to follow, that's exactly what I got! I loved being able to view my arrangements before my big day! Just knowing that she wanted me to be certain that was what I wanted for my day made it that much better! Everything was perfect and my pictures will remind me of how beautiful it was for the rest of my life! I'm so glad I picked Melissa to bring my dreams to life for my big day! She's the BEST!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

I cannot gush enough about Melissa Timm! Very enthusiastic and had great attention to detail! She and her team went above and beyond to bring my vision to life! Each centerpiece had a different design and they executed them even more beautifully than I could have imagined! I went in to describe what I wanted for my bouquet to her (not really having any idea as to specifics and just a few pictures to go off of), and it was everything I could've imagined! Her arrangements tied my entire outdoor wedding together and I couldn't gave asked for more!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Meredith · Married on 09/04/2016

Melissa did our recent wedding ceremony and reception flowers and decor, and I couldn't have been more pleased with her work! She transformed the reception hall into a magical garden- it was everything I had pictured and more. The bouquet was a work of art, just stunning. She really listens to clients' request and delivers on their vision. It was also invaluable to a stress-free wedding that she and her crew did all the delivery, setting-up of the decor (they even set up a pole-and-drape we rented from another company!), and taking down everything afterwards. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Hannah and Ashley

Hannah and Ashley · Married on 05/27/2016

For starters, we did not know anything about flowers! But, we knew pretty bouquets of flowers were important so we went to Melissa Timm on the recommendation of our coordinator. Melissa was able to help us to visualize what our options were and then she put together beautiful bouquets and aisle flowers!! We were definitely in good hands with Melissa! Everyone loved our flowers and they looked absolutely stunning in our photographs! Worth every penny! Plus they smelled wonderful!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Kerry · Married on 05/14/2016

If you are looking for a Knoxville-area florist for your wedding, Melissa is the absolute best you will find. She was able to create the most stunning reception flowers from just a few photos and a few conversations. I cannot even describe how beautiful our wedding was thanks to Melissa.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Stacey · Married on 05/07/2016

Melissa Timms Designs is the best choice for any special occasion flowers! Melissa wanted to know not only what colors we were using, but when she saw pictures of the dress and venue her creativity took over and the results were stunning! Melissa was patient and able to handle all the quirky ideas we had (like decorating a flask!). Melissa Timms Designs created the perfect florals -- better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Candice · Married on 04/09/2016

Melissa Timm is an ARTIST, the flowers and decor turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 04/15/2016