Melissa Passons Photography Reviews

7 | Madison, TN

7 Reviews for Melissa Passons Photography

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2018

Melissa is the bomb dot com

Melissa's photography is beautifully moody and romantic, and Melissa is just about the nicest person you'll meet. She's super easy to communicate with. She did our engagement session and wedding day, and I'm thrilled with the moments she captured. We were on a pretty tight budget, and Melissa was willing to work with us to find the perfect photography package. 10/10, we would definitely book her if we had to do this all over again!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Melissa Passons Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! I absolutely loved working with you and Mason. You wedding day was so much fun and I loved capturing it all. I’m so happy you loved the photos. If there is ever anything you need in the future please reach out. I would love to work with you both again. ❤️

Alisha Umlauf · Married on 11/02/2018

November 2 Wedding

Melissa did an absolutely wonderful job with our rehearsal dinner and wedding photography! She was so easy to talk to, and despite me forgetting to make a photo list she captured every picture we ever could have wanted! Before the wedding, we met a few times to sign contracts and discuss what we wanted. From there she just did her thing and it all turned out perfect. She arrived early to both events and was absolutely amazing at blending in on our wedding day. We received our photos and could not be happier to share them with friends in family. Shes excellent about making sure everyone feels comfortable and easily captures your good side. We absolutely recommend her for wedding or anything else!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Melissa Passons Photography's reply:

Alisha you are so kind! Thank you so much for your review. You and Will are such a beautiful couple. I am so happy you love you photos and so happy I was able to capture your day!

Cynthia · Married on 06/15/2018

I would highly recommend working with Melissa for any of your photography needs. She shot our wedding a few weeks ago in Nashville, TN. She not only brought forth creativity and professionalism, but brought a calm and kind demeanor to my wedding day that I will never forget. Melissa's kindness during the hustle and bustle of the morning of my wedding was invaluable. She and her second shooter took initiative and helped me and my wedding party in so many big and little ways. Melissa captured our "Old Hollywood meets Nashville" vision so well. She took the time to get to know me and my husband and truly captured our spirits. I would love to work with Melissa again in the future and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Kirby · Married on 06/02/2018

I highly recommend Melissa Passons for your wedding photography needs! She is an amazing photographer, and so easy to work with! She is willing to travel almost anywhere, and stays in constant communication with you throughout the wedding process. Her knowledge and experience put me at ease, and I knew immediately when speaking with her that I had picked the right person for the job!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Melissa Passons Photography's reply:

Kirby, you are so kind! I so very much enjoyed working with you two for your wedding day. I cannot wait to get your sneak peek to you next weekend!

Andriana · Married on 05/30/2018

Melissa did our engagement photos. She really took the time to get to know my fiancé and I to really capture our personality and love. The quality of work really shines through her art and capturing the best moments. She will also be photographing our wedding this May!!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Anna · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Melissa was such a fantastic experience! She shot our wedding in Colorado and perfectly captured the interactions we wanted to preserve from our special day. Most of all, she was simply lovely to have around and made us feel completely at ease! I highly recommend her and her beautiful work :)

Sent on 06/05/2018

Melissa Passons Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Anna! I am so happy to have had the opportunity to photograph your wedding day. You family is so wonderful and I’m so happy I was able to capture all the love you and Jonathan have for each other in your photos.

Kailah · event on 08/20/2017

Melissa is an incredibly kind individual. She pours herself into her work and makes sure that you feel completely comfortable in front of her camera. She’ll make you laugh and look your absolute best in every photo!

Sent on 04/06/2018