Melissa Munding Reviews

4 | Yorba Linda, CA

4 Reviews for Melissa Munding

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/10/2010

Melissa was amazing! She made us feel so wonderful and comfortable. Our pictures are beautiful and everyone who sees them loves them too. I would highly recommend her to everyone! We will defiantly be using her in the future!! <3

Sent on 01/16/2011

Katherine · Married on 07/17/2010

Melissa always responded to my emails within 24 hrs. She was very flexible in working with us, and already had a backup plan in mind without me having to ask her. She made us feel at ease during the photo sessions. She allowed us as much creative input as we wanted, but always had direction for us when we weren't sure where to go or how to pose. She was extremely professional and kept her cool even when things got crazy on the wedding day. The quality of the photographs was amazing...we get compliments all the time! We also had preview pics very quickly which was great for showing family and friends!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Rodolfo · Married on 04/16/2010

Amazing work by Melissa...not only was she our photographer but now our friend. She did such a wonderful job and trully made our day less hectic....she was always quick to respond to emails...was always on me when I didnt respond...just a fantastic overall experience with her...and if your looking for a photographer to not only take your pictures but to keep you sane and make it as comfortable as possible (because we are def not the type to pose and kiss on camera) she is your photographer...no regrets!!!! thanks MEL!!!

Sent on 05/05/2010

Tina · Married on 08/21/1998

I loved working with Melissa. I recommend her to all of my friends. She made me feel so comfortable and the pictures are AMAZING!! My husband and I are so pleased with the finished product.

Sent on 01/17/2011