Melissa Montoya Photography Reviews

8 | San Diego, CA

8 Reviews for Melissa Montoya Photography

8 Melissa Montoya Photography Reviews

Charmaine · Married on 08/17/2018

Melissa is the whole package! Fast turn around, very responsive and organized. She was such a joy to work with. She was also super creative and had us at multiple locations with the most sweet poses. Our wedding photos turned out gorgeous! She definitely exceeded our expectations. We would use her again in a heart beat and recommend her to ANYONE for any event.

JESSICA · Married on 08/11/2018

I forgot Melissa was even taking our engagement pictures. I was having so much fun and she made it so easy to feel comfy in front of the camera. The pictures she gave us makes me so happy she took them.
    She sent them in a very convenient file to my email so quick!

bennett · Married on 06/24/2018

We did not have a wedding coordinator. We had NO idea how difficult and complicated a wedding could be. Melissa stepped in, did an amazing job with the photos and took complete control of our whole wedding. She was a LIFE SAVER. Managed everything and everyone, kept everything on schedule, kept everyone on their toes, and had a list for everything. She's amazing.

Melissa Montoya Photography 1
    Melissa Montoya Photography 6
    Melissa Montoya Photography 7
    Melissa Montoya Photography 8

Katayoun · Married on 12/02/2017

Mel is phenomenal! I had seen her take photos of my friend for her maternity shoot so I knew we would be in good hands. My hubby and I hate anything too contrived where we feel like we are posing too much and Mel handled what we were worried about like an absolute pro. We got exactly what we were looking for. She is sweet, fun and gets the job done to your liking. We have her photos framed all over our house and I can't recommend her enough. I'm pregnant now so we plan on taking our maternity shoot with her as well. It's awesome to be able to stick with the same person throughout these milestones.

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

We had an amazing time working with Melissa and her team and the end result was an incredible set of photos! Melissa was super accommodating to our timeline and limited budget, listened attentively to all of our requests and made us feel instantly comfortable in front of the camera. We wanted our photos not to feel too staged and to capture the memorable candid moments of the night, and that's exactly what she produced in end. Can't recommend her enough!

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Melissa was a pleasure and a delight to work with and we got some really beautiful images!

Thank you Melissa!!

Melissa Montoya Photography 9

Maria · Married on 05/20/2017

Melissa was great. Very easy to work with, fast turn around on photos, and excellent variety and quality of photos. Would use her again in a heartbeat.

• I

Isabella · event on: 06/02/2018

Wow! Talk about exceeded expectations! We had an unbelievable experience working with Melissa as she shot our engagement photos. Her knowledge of lighting and positioning was so precise she made our shoot effortless. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and gave a lot of instruction on hand and body positioning, which we loved/needed!

And then when we actually saw the photos our jaws dropped! They are unreal. We are thoroughly impressed with how they turned kout. The worst part is trying to narrow them down to figure out which ones to frame and display!

Thank you Melissa for capturing this special time in our life in such a perfect way. You have gained a lifelong client in us, we adore you. Can’t wait for you to shoot our wedding!!!!!