13 Reviews for Melissa Mata Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
13 Melissa Mata Photography Reviews

What more can I say other than Melissa and her mom are as good as it gets. She is highly professional, has an amazing attitude, and is more prepared for the stress of the day than we could have ever imagined. She has a vibrant personality, and is totally devoted to making the photo process as easy and efficient as possible. As far as we are concerned she exceeded all of our expectations! If you are looking for the best photography experience stop here. She is it!

Profile Picture Kailie, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Melissa was great to work with. Our pictures turned out beautifully and we have received so many compliments on how perfect they are!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Prints

Melissa was wonderful to work with! She was on top of everything and very responsive! She is very creative and takes excellent pictures! She did so much for us-engagement session, save the dates, wedding day and our thank you cards! It was very reasonable and we got ALL our pictures back within a couple of weeks! I would definitely recommend Melissa to anyone!!

Profile Picture Carly, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was the best!!! She was very flexible for places to be, also for engagement pictures! Her turn around time on pictures was AWESOME!! She knew we didn't want to take a million pictures and did not push any pictures but ones that we wanted. Would recommend to anyone and will be hiring her to take future family pictures!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have been happier to have Melissa be a part of our special day! Everything she did was absolutely perfect. She took beautiful, creative pictures. She kept control of our big families to make family formal pictures so super fast and smooth. She also did everything she could beforehand to make sure that she knew what was important to us on the big day and what we wanted photographed for sure. We got our pictures back so fast and everything was so personalized. We couldn't have made a better choice!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was absolutely wonderful! I loved that she had camera views from two different angles all day! She captured all of the special moments from multiple angles.
All of the pictures turned out beautiful and the video she made that included me getting ready, church pictures, bridal party, ceremony, video, family pictures, reception pictures and videos of the dances and speeches turned out wonderful.
I loved the photos and music picked for the video and how wonderful everything flowed together from picture to video to picture. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else not could have asked for anything better!
If you know exactly what you want picture wise she's great! And even if your not sure what you want picture wise, you can trust that everything will turn out beautifully!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WOW! Melissa Mata is as amazing as they come. Her work is simply second to none. Melissa is professional, punctual, kind, and very reasonably priced. She listens to all your wants and needs during every step of your wedding photography preparations. We had three different photographers do our engagement pictures (I'm picky,so I wanted to compare and pick the person I thought did the best job), Melissa did the best hands down. We did our engagement session on a Sunday afternoon and ended around 5pm. She had all proofs edited and sent to us by noon the next day! She followed up before the wedding to make sure every detail was covered for the special day. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, thanks to her. Her mom helped with my dress, garter, and finding people in the wedding party for photos. That's typically not the job of the photographers, and they did it with a smile on their face. Melissa kept our wedding party on schedule from beginning to end (which can be very challenging) and we were even running a little late from hair and makeup. When we got to the reception, Melissa kept us on schedule when it came to cutting the cake, tossing the bouquet and garter,etc. We never worried that we would be doing something late or in the wrong place, because we knew we had Melissa there to ease our minds and guide us where we needed to be. Melissa worked right up until it was her time to go and asked if there was any more shots we wanted to get. Even after 12+hours of hard work she was still willing to please any and all needs that we had. We had a sneak peek of the photos 3 days after the wedding. 2 weeks after the wedding we had a complete album full of proofs (20 more than promised) and our incredible wedding cd completed. Impressive! Our wedding pictures were put in a beautiful photo album and a personalized USB - she simply does everything with such class and great taste. I requested additional cds and she had them in the mail the next day. Thank you, Melissa!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa is simply amazing at what she does! You can tell she loves photography and is very passionate about capturing just the right moments that you want . Her prices for her wedding packages are extremely reasonable for a services and quality of pixtures you get. She makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed as well. I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone and everyone that wants great pictures for there next special occasion.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was wonderful. She printed out all the photos I wanted done and made sure we posed just right for the pictures. She was very fast getting them back to us. Over all she was great. Couldn't ask for a better photographer for our big day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa is by far one of our favorite photographers. She has done many of my families photos along with special events. We have had the pleasure of hiring her for our pregnancy photos, baptisms, holidays, engagement, and most recent our wedding day.
She followed our ideas/visions, and the outcome always exceeded expectations. She really goes above and beyond for her clients because she genuinely Is passionate about her work, and it shows. We cannot wait to use her again in the near future. :)

Profile Picture Yvonne, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa did and awesome job!! She was really flexible about meeting times and had good ideas on where to take the picture at!! I love the pictures--totally worth spending the money to get quality pictures!!!

Profile Picture User7237153, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely loved working with Melissa! She captured our day perfectly and I can't wait to share our photos with friends and family!!

Profile Picture User7220503, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was amazing, my family can be difficult and she did great and was fast getting pictures back to me

Profile Picture trista, 8/2/14, 1 Review