76 Reviews for Melissa Lauren Images

Liability Insurance (2)
Albums (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

One of my best friends got married in May 2016 & had Alex as her photographer. After seeing how hard he worked during her wedding & seeing her photos, I did my research on Melissa Lauren Images and found nothing but rave reviews. I decided to book them for my own wedding, as well as my engagement photo shoot. Working with Alex on both occasions was such a pleasure!! He really listens to what you want, is very patient & gets a variety of photos. Everyone at my wedding was so pleased that he was patient & allowed them to take pictures of their own and also took the opportunity to take pictures himself. He was my favorite vendor that I booked for my wedding and the pricing is very reasonable. I HIGHLY recommend Melissa Lauren Images for any event. Alex is superb! My husband and I could not be any happier with our photos!!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

I used Melissa Lauren images for my engagement session and my wedding ! They are absolutely amazing. My photos were phenomenal! Melissa and Alex are professional, prompt, and excellent at managing people to get the perfect photo! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sheba, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Melissa and Alex on our big day was amazing! They were both so friendly, and really knew what they were doing. When we originally booked with them we booked one photographer, but 3 weeks before the wedding they reached out to let us know a second shooter was available for our wedding date. Deciding to add the second shooter was the best decision we could've made, that way one was with the groom and groomsmen while they were getting ready, and one was with the bride and bridal party. They were very pleasant to work with, and had great direction when it came to capturing the special moments. We can't wait to receive our photos back from our day, and would definitely recommend Melissa and Alex to anyone whose in the market for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

I am so glad I found Melissa Lauren Images! They have a knack for being where they need to be to get the best pictures at your wedding! They were also the most affordable that I found in the area while planning the wedding. My only concern is where on earth I'm going to hang all my beautiful pictures (there are so many- I don't know how I'm going to fit them all on my walls!). Thank you, Melissa and Alex, for a wonderful day and for the gorgeous memories!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Melissa and Alex were sharp! They sowed up exactly by the time We asked for. Very responsive from the begining. Very professional. Very elegant couple,polite. My pics came out great! They were around always to catch the most important moments of our ceremony. Hugs, smiles, kisses..tears..their lenses are eagles eyes! I strongly recomend them.

Profile Picture Ana, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Melissa at one of my bridesmaid's wedding. She was very creative, easy going and fun. I knew then I had to have her for my wedding. We did our engagement photos with Melissa and we realized how comfortable she makes you feel. We love our photos. Seriously, Thank you so much!!!
Matt & Natalia George

Profile Picture Natalia, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Flush Mount, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We had Melissa shoot our engagement photos last year and both Melissa and Alex for our March wedding. Both of them are super kind, professional and great at their jobs. We used the engagement shoot as a sort of trial before booking them for our wedding and we were amazed at how great all of our pictures came out. At the wedding, they were always on top of things. I asked Melissa when we got to the reception site if she could take detail shots before the guests went in and she said Alex already did it; we had a guest who wanted a picture with us at the reception and I said 'oh let me find our photographer' and as soon as I turned around she was there. The photos were returned to us really quick (in fact, I asked her to hold off a little bit since we were going on our honeymoon two weeks after the wedding). We received around 1,700 photos, all great quality. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alex was AMAZING! Since my engagement pictures, he delivered the most beautiful pictures within a good time frame. On the wedding day, he just went above my expectations. He was at every step, taking so many shots of all of our large families. He was on top of everything, and let us know at time of sunset, when it got dark, wow...he knew what he was doing. He delivered the pictures in a few days, and they are beautiful. I just shared the pictures and got so many compliments, people telling me that I got the best photographer! Melissa Lauren Images was my #1 Vendor.

Profile Picture Sonia, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I follow Melissa images in Facebook and the professionalism of her and Alex is amazing. Love them both... I already thinking on hire for my future baby picture. Lol

Profile Picture Zunilda, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I hired Melissa Lauren to be our photographer for our engagement photo shoot, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception. We were completely satisfied with the service and product that we got from Melissa. She was extremely easy to work with. She provided great suggestions and recommendations in terms of venue location for photo shoots and various poses based on our comfort level. She was also very open and responsive to our personal preferences. Wedding planning can be very stressful and having someone who is organize, responsive, and easy to work with is a key factor.

The pictures were professional and of great quality. Her rate was also very comparable especially with the type of service she was offering. She doesn't try to offer you various packages to sell you products and services you may or may not need. However, if you do require additional services, she will do her best to accommodate. We highly recommend Melissa for any photography related services. We will definitely consider her for future occasions, such as baby showers or graduations. Thank you again Melissa for the beautiful photos and for making our big day less stressful and more memorable

Profile Picture Jason, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was so easy to work with! Even my florist at the wedding complimented me following the wedding saying I had such nice vendors, especially my photographer. Melissa was always on the dance floor capturing candid shots, she arrived right on time to take pictures of the guys getting ready, and was in my bridal suite as I arrived to get dressed. She was super sweet and the photos she took are amazing. I recommend her 100%.

Profile Picture Haile, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alex was our photographer for our engagement session. He did an amazing job! Since we didn't know what location we wanted, he helped us pick a location by offering several locations to choose from. He arrived early and we got started right away. It was obvious during the shoot that Alex has a great deal of experience. He knew what spots would give great shots. He took his time during the shoot - we didn't feel rushed. We also got a nice mix of shot with our dogs and some with just the two of us. We received our pictures online within two weeks and about a week later got the pictures on a jump drive. There were several great pictures and we had plenty of pictures in total. I am so glad that we chose Alex to be our photographer for our wedding as well.

**Updated 7/2/2016** Update regarding our wedding photos - Again, I cannot say enough about how wonderful Alex is to work with. He arrived promptly on time for our wedding. The photos he took were amazing. He took every picture that we wanted, and took more that he knew would be great. During the wedding our guest didn't notice him, but he got LOTS of great picutres. We got pictures of every important moment during our wedding and reception. Our wedding was 6/18/2016 - I am writing this two weeks later and we already have our photos!! The pictures are perfect! I would recommend Melissa Lauren Images to anyone for their wedding.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

We just received our images today, and I couldn't wait to write a review. Alex and Melissa are top notch. From the day I inquired about their services until the day of the wedding, they were so responsive to me and my ideas for our day. On the day of the wedding, Alex was behind the scenes capturing so many of the little moments that made our day so special. He made sure I was getting all of the shots I wanted, but he was also capturing the little details. Not only that, but he truly captured my husband and I. Our joy, laughter, and love is so prominent in the images that Alex took. We were truly able to relive our wedding day by simply clicking through the images. Not only that, but there was such a quick turnaround time! We are so impressed with the quality, value, and professionalism of this company. Thank you for providing us with photos of the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Kaelee, 6/17/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Melissa and Alex take amazing photos

Profile Picture Teri, 4/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Alex for our recent wedding on April 9, 2016. To say Alex did a fantastic job is an understatement! We just got out photos back and they are more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We have no idea how he did it! He was in a thousand places at once! He captured every special moment and made us feel so special. He was so accommodating and very responsive to emails and phone calls. He also did our engagement photos for us that we adore! These photos will be hanging in our home for a very long time. This company is also the BEST value for your money you are going to find, trust me! If I could give Melissa Lauren Images 10 stars I would.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not express enough gratitude for the experience we had with Melissa as our wedding photographer. Everything ran perfectly on time! She was so calm, professional and sweet. She captured every event throughout the entire day, from walking down the aisle, to candid personal moments we had with our family and friends. I highly recommend this team for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had already looked at a couple of wedding photographers, and was shocked to find pricing for even the value packages to be at $5000. Of course, the photos were beautiful, but I just could not justify spending that kind of money on wedding pictures, especially since my husband and I were paying for the majority of the wedding ourself. I put out a call to my friends on Facebook, and got an overwhelming response to contact Melissa Lauren Images. I started researching them that day, and was very pleased with the value they offered, and really like the quality of the pictures that I was seeing. I emailed them, and got a response back quickly, telling me that Alex was available for my wedding date, but they did not have availability for two photographers, oh well. I booked with them right away. For the next couple weeks, we went back and forth over email as I described my own personal style, and the style of my wedding. I am very against posed shots, I knew that I would have to do some for the family, so I could send out pictures, but for the most part, I wanted a very journalistic approach to my wedding. I wanted the fun caught in action. I felt that Alex did a great job, and I was very pleased with the results that I received. I have already recommended them to a few other family and friends who are getting married.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/13/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Multi. Locations

My wedding day was the happiest day on record and Melissa captured it beautifully. Professional, courteous, and talented are some of the words I would used to describe this lovely lady. Some guests asked if we even had a photographer because she was like a ninja photographer during the reception. SUCH great candid shots!!! Thank you Melissa, for the wonderful memories that we will be able to re-live in pictures.

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/28/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Liability Insurance

Alex was a great photographer! I can't decide which of our wedding photos is my favorite. He shot our engagement photos, too, and we couldn't be happier. He made us feel comfortable the entire time, and came up with really creative poses and didn't miss an important photo moment. Our family just raved about him and the photos. I must have looked at a dozen different photographers before I found Melissa Lauren Images, and I am so glad I did. Their price is great and they do amazing work. I definitely recommend them for engagement and wedding photos.

Profile Picture Liz, 1/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

From our first meeting, Alex was professional and responded to emails in a timely manner. He remembered to take a special picture of me with my mother's portrait. Little things like that showed me that he was on top of everything.
I just got my online album and the pictures are beautiful! I am blown away! The pictures that Alex took were on point. He took the staged posses and then a lot of candid shots. I highly recommend this young husband and wife team!!

Profile Picture yolanda, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

I am so pleased with the services Melissa provided my husband and I; both for our engagement session, and our wedding! She was so easy to communicate with, and very flexible. For our engagement session, the weather was being SO difficult! We went back and forth so many times changing the dates and times trying to beat the rain, and I really appreciated Melissa's patience through that.
We received just over 1,000 photos from our wedding. She captured the day beautifully, and we have gotten endless compliments from our family and friends. We will cherish the memories she captured forever.
Thank you, Melissa! Xoxo. :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/7/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We chose Melissa Lauren Images for our Wedding photographs after much research was done. Our photographer Alex was great to work with and made the evening very comfortable. Alex came to our rehearsal the night before to meet the hotel staff and tour the hotel for perfect photo shots. The Epicurean in itself is a classy, elegant and fun place but Alex made us shine with his professionalism and focus. Alex showed up on time and even asked if it was ok for him to leave at the end of the evening. I would recommend Lauren Images to anyone.

Profile Picture Randy, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had my engagement pictures done and Melissa was incredible. Melissa is also going to be doing my Wedding Pictures as well, she is very patient and understanding. She never makes you feel your bothering her and very pleasant to work with. Amazing work every time and very reasonable in price.

Profile Picture User3948521, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa Lauren Images was one of the best Wedding Vendors that I had! Alex (a co-owner) is one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life. He did an amazing job of capturing our beautiful Wedding Day, our Ceremony, our guests, and all those special moments that you want to look back on for years to come. Working with Melissa Lauren Images as a whole was a great customer service experience. They are very flexible with appointments, photography locations, and details but can also help you narrow down your ideas into an actual decision. Their pricing is very fair and their packages are completely comprehensive. You will be paying for all of your beautiful unmarked and re-touched photos, instead of a bloated package full of albums and stuff that you don't even want. I would highly recommend Melissa Lauren Images to Brides and also to anyone else looking for Grad pictures, family photos, Engagement sessions, etc. They are truly kind, professional, cost-effective, and talented at what they do. Our family and guests can't stop commenting on how amazing all of our pictures came out. My husband and I really can't thank Alex and Melissa Lauren Images enough!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alex was great! Captured every moment perfectly! Beautiful online gallery for guests to visit and purchase prints! I got my photos back a week and a half after my wedding!

Profile Picture User5246372, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews