Melissa Kincaid Photography Reviews

Melissa Kincaid Photography 5
Melissa Kincaid Photography 6
Melissa Kincaid Photography 7

Kaitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing photographer with a kind soul

Missy is so talented at what she does. You can tell and experience her passion when working with her. We were so blessed to have her do our engagement and wedding photos. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and hope to get to use her for future moments in our life. She was able to capture all the great moments of our wedding with so much emotion and passion in each one.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Sara

Sara Bowman · Married on 05/18/2019

Don't miss out on the best wedding photographer

Melissa is her own personal Super Woman!
    My husband and I hired her 6 months before our wedding and it was the biggest blessing of our wedding experience!
    Never in my life have I felt so beautiful in pictures, but Melissa made my husband and I feel so comfortable for both our engagement photos and personal couple photos on our big day. I could have not asked for anything else when it came to choosing Melissa as our photographer. She goes out of her way to ensure her clients are over the top happy about the packages and services they are purchasing! ALL moments of your special day are captured and NOTHING is missed (even your groom's tear rolling down his face) I could go on and on about how wonderful Melissa is. I recommend every bride contact her and find out for yourself! You won't regret it.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Sherry

Sherry Walker · Married on 05/18/2019

Mother of the bride

You cannot go wrong with Melissa Kincaid, she makes the bride and her groom as well as her family feel so special and so beautiful. She was so pleasant to work with and her work will not disappoint. Melissa has such a talent to capture the day and the end result was fantastic.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 8
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 9
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 10

Ellamae Patton · Married on 04/27/2019

Talented, driven, and amazing ❤️

Melissa is an amazing person inside and out. She gives guidance for poses if needed and makes you feel comfortable during the entire photo shoot! She was able to capture the most amazing moments of my wedding, in which I will cherish forever!! She worked with us to make sure we captured every detail of the wedding, reception, and the grand exit within our time frame. I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone planning an upcoming wedding!

Sent on 05/04/2019

T Dickinson · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptional, talented and super to work with

Melissa was fantastic. She makes everyone feel so comfortable especially on a day tat can be pretty stressful. Her attention to every detail was so helpful. We love how she was able to create poses and photos that shown the beauty of the bride and wedding party. Very professional but able to make people laugh and enjoy the day. She was a joy to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2018

Missy is top notch at what she does. She is a perfectionist, and it shows in her work. She has done our family pictures, engagement pictures, and of course- our wedding photos. Pictures were ranked of highest importance for me, when it came to planning my wedding. Turning that responsibility over to Missy gave me SO MUCH peace of mind. She makes you feel like the most beautiful bride in the world, and was amazing working with my not-so-picture-loving fella. I would recommend her a thousand times over and would trust her with any project. She never fails to exceed my expectations, and she makes it look so effortless. WE LOVE MELISSA KINCAID PHOTOGRAPHY! I can’t wait for her to continue shooting my growing family!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 17
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 18
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 19

Morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely hands down the best photographer around! Ever since my first wedding consult with Melissa, I knew instantly she was going to be the most perfect fit for our big day! Personally I love how she goes above and beyond to get to know you and your future husband and incorporates you’re life into your pictures! My husband is in the Marine Corps and everything is constantly changing, even our 1st wedding date and Melissa still went the extra mile to make sure if she could help with anything, she did! Melissa puts her whole entire heart into giving each of her Brides and Grooms the best pictures and the best overall experience! Melissa is super organized, easy-going, and such an amazing person! My husband and I are so excited to hang these beauties in our home! I definitely recommend booking Melissa Kincaid Photography as your wedding photographer! Thank you so much Melissa! You’re the best!!♥️

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 27
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 28
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 29

Kailyn · Married on 07/28/2018

Melissa Kincaid Photography completely blew us away! She captured every moment of our wedding day perfectly, made us feel so warm and relaxed, and she has the best personality of anyone I’ve ever seen! She also did our engagement session and did such a wonderful job selecting poses and helping us pick a location! She’s also very outgoing and flexible when it comes to your schedule! We are beyond blessed to have had such an amazing photographer!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Mallory · Married on 06/23/2018

Melissa is amazing!!!! She did our engagement session and wedding and we couldn't be happier. She goes above and beyond and makes you feel like the most beautiful bride!! She was such a huge help and I trusted her 100% to give us the best photographs we could have ever imagined. Book her now!! She's amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Melissa Kincaid Photography was amazing! They did such a great job capturing every special moment of the day.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 30
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 31
    Melissa Kincaid Photography 32

Cheyanne · Married on 05/26/2018

Melissa is an amazing photographer! She was joy to work with and our pictures perfectly captured our wedding day. She has such a sweet, easy-going personality and I highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Haleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

Melissa is such a joy to work with! Each moment of our wedding was captured so beautifully. She is so kind and made us feel at ease throughout the whole day. Choosing her as our photographer was one of our best wedding decisions!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/01/2017

Melissa was wonderful to work with. She was super friendly from the start and made things fun. Our pictures are perfect and we couldn't have picked a better photographer. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Brandi · Married on 06/13/2017

Melissa was fantastic!! She was so friendly, very responsive to my questions, and very professional! She was very quick with getting all my photos to me- which were amazing! Will definitely be back for our next milestone!

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

10/10 highly reccommend! Melissa does a great job at making connections with her clients. She goes beyond simply taking photos, but she communicates with, and gets to know her clients. She's extremely friendly, and has a wide variety of different poses that make for beautiful pictures!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

Melissa Kincaid just photographed our outdoor vineyard wedding. She was incredibly easy to work with and provided us with the most stunning photos. Booking Melissa for our wedding was definitely by far the best decision we made!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Sophie & Ryan · Married on 05/13/2017

Melissa was absolutely wonderful to work with! She's so flexible and willing to do anything to help. Her pictures are amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!

Kathryn · Married on 10/22/2016

Melissa is SO NICE, so professional, so friendly, and takes such beautiful photos! She's really great to work with and was so helpful to me in keeping stuff on track (e.g. planning engagement photos, thinking about the big day photos list, etc.). My husband and I highly recommend her. She photographed our wedding at the Confluence Resort in Fayette County, WV and we just can't say enough about how great she was. Five stars all around!

Shannan · Married on 09/03/2016

Melissa does a wonderful job at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera! My engagement and wedding photos are absolutely beautiful, and exactly what I was expecting! She is super flexible and very easy to work with! Her responsiveness and attention to detail is amazing! High reccommend!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Melissa is very flexible, was vet accommodating to my schedule, polite, courteous. Great value for top quality photography, 5 stars

Sent on 12/02/2015

Shay · Married on 05/25/2013

very professional and fun to work with! always provides vibrant and beautiful photos!

Sent on 02/03/2015