Melissa Fargo Photography Reviews

10 | New Orleans, LA

10 Reviews for Melissa Fargo Photography

Maisa · Married on 06/30/2012

Wow, what can I say but if you are lucky enough to book Melissa you will be sure you wont be disappointed. I haven't yet seen the last of our pictures from the wedding but we already received our amazing engagement pictures and she was able to capture the essence of "us" during that shoot. My fiance and I were both a little uncomfortable in front of the camera but she made us feel at ease and was able to get so many beautiful shots of us.

At our wedding she worked for hours helping us get some amazing shots. She literally worked the entire wedding and I can wait until we see the final results! She is proactive and works with your schedule to ensure you understand the need for time and patience in getting the right shots. If you book with Melissa, you simply can't go wrong. She has an amazing eye with a romantic flair ensuring all candids end up looking cool and publishable!

Don't even question it. She brings a lot of calm to a hectic day!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Jenn · event on 01/21/2012

Melissa did such an amazing job on the photography for the anniversary party my brothers and I threw for my parents. She really captured the moment and it was amazing to have pictures of their 35th anniversary party.

The photos were amazing, lots of candid shots that captured the moments, from my uncle (the deacon) giving them a special blessing to the grandkids handing them roses - such a memorable party, a cherished event.

Sent on 03/05/2012

michael · Married on 01/14/2012

Melissa was amazing to work with - she was very professional before, during and after our wedding. She presnted ideas we never thought of.
    Our photos are amazing and when our friends see them they always say they wish they would have known about Melissa for their wedding.

Sent on 03/12/2012

Emily · Married on 12/10/2011

Melissa photographed our wedding a little over a month ago and our pictures are amazing!! She was great to work with from our first email contact until the night of our wedding! I don't think she took a break the night of our wedding. She photographed everything and we are so appreciative!!! I highly recommend Melissa!!

Sent on 01/15/2012

Cami · Married on 10/15/2011

I met with at least a dozen photographers before a friend recommended Melissa. She totally understood what we were looking for and made me feel at ease since I am not comfortable having my picture taken. Needless to say the pictures were gorgeous and the best anyone has ever taken of me.

I have already referred Melissa to four of my girlfriends who have all booked her for their upcoming weddings. If you are looking for wedding photo's that are exceptional look no further.

Sent on 03/08/2012

SHARON · Married on 05/07/2011

Melissa photographed our wedding and the pictures are gorgeous! We are so happy with the variety of pictures and how she captured all the major moments of the day. She gave us enough direction so that the pictures looked pretty, but we did not look posed. Melissa is very responsive too, which any bride can appreciate! She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Mary · Married on 01/01/2011

We were so happy with Melissa’s coverage of my daughter’s wedding. She managed to get all of the required photos of family and friends, organizing them graciously and efficiently while getting the job done. She arrived early and somehow got around to the various sites at the venue for photos. She checked in with me and with the bride frequently to stay on schedule and ask if there were shots we wanted. This helped us remain confident so that we could put her out of our minds and enjoy the event. She handled the bride and groom wonderfully and they remained relaxed so they could have a wonderful time. She stayed pleasant and professional, as well as unobtrusive, throughout the ceremony and reception. We’d recommend her to anyone!

You were wonderful at the wedding…….thank you for being so gracious with everyone, yet getting the job done.

Mary

Sent on 02/03/2011

Gina · Married on 11/23/2008

We were absolutely thrilled with the photos that Melissa took of our wedding. She has such a knack for capturing the sweetest details and the most meaningful moments. Melissa is very talented, thoughtful and an absolute dear person with whom to work. She recorded our wedding with such beauty and unique flair. I would absolutely recommend Melissa Fargo as a photographer for any special occasion.

Sent on 02/04/2011

Beverly · Married on 09/01/2008

Melissa took such beautiful pictures of our wedding. She captured so many precious and intimate moments of us. It was a great pleasure working with her. What a beautiful story the pictures tell...

Sent on 02/02/2011

Maria · Married on 08/23/2009

My husband and I liked Melissa the moment we met her. It was evident that she cared about her clients and wanted to provide an enjoyable, worry-free experience on their special day. Melissa truly captured the countless emotions that filled our wedding day. From the bridal party "getting ready" photos to the family photo shoot and of course, the pictures of my husband and I after we sealed our vows, we have a beautiful story of our day that is timeless and precious.

Thank you Melissa for helping our memories live on!

-Maria and Rick