Melissa Diane Photography, LLC Reviews

Melissa Diane Photography, LLC 5
  • Anne

Anne Mcginnis · Married on 11/09/2019

Melissa is Awesome!

I'm so glad we hired Melissa to photograph our wedding, it was absolutely perfect. My fiancé was really nervous before our engagement shoot, but Melissa made him feel comfortable to the point that he was probably more into it than I was! She was so helpful and communicative during the planning process. On the day-of, she and her partner Chuck were punctual, professional, and tons of fun. We got a "sneak peek" of our photos a few days later and they turned out AMAZING - I generally don't like pictures of myself, but they are beautiful and we look like models. Melissa Diane Photography really made our wedding day perfect, I'm so glad we hired them!

Melissa Diane Photography, LLC 6
    Melissa Diane Photography, LLC 7
    Melissa Diane Photography, LLC 8
    Melissa Diane Photography, LLC 9
    Melissa Diane Photography, LLC 10
    Melissa Diane Photography, LLC 11
    Sent on 10/09/2019

Melissa Diane Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Anne! It was such an honor being a part of this special time in your lives. I had such a great time photographing you and Adam on your wedding day. Everything was so beautiful from the fall leaves, to the historic house, to your delicious chocolate wedding cake! Congratulations to you both!
  • Jessica

Jessica Marchette · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

I have no regrets having Melissa take our wedding photos. She was so helpful in the planning process and was organized, professional, and friendly the entire time. We got the pictures back within three weeks and we loved her work. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Blake · Married on 07/28/2018

Gibson Wedding Photos!

Melissa did such a wonderful job capturing our wedding day! Our engagement photo session made us feel so comfortable and loved we knew we had to ask her to be a part of our wedding! Melissa went above and beyond from what was expected, she was so professional, kind, and creative! I am thankful that we chose her, because she truly captured love.

Melissa Diane Photography, LLC 12
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Melissa Diane Photography, LLC's reply:

It was such an honor to be a part of your special day! Every detail of your wedding was beautiful but the most beautiful part was the love between you and Russell. Thank you again for choosing me to be there to capture those memories and I hope to work with you again in the future!

Brooks · Married on 09/09/2017

Affordable, easy, and fun!

We’ve used Melissa for engagement photos, wedding photos, and now family photos and we couldn’t imagine using anyone else! She’s great at scouting out locations and capturing those sweet, funny, and REAL candid shots. She is so easy to work with, it feels like you’re just hanging out taking pictures with a friend.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Melissa Diane Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Brooks! I have loved working with your family! It has been such a pleasure to be there with you through some of life's biggest milestones and then to get to see your family grow.