Melinda Le' Photography Reviews

7 | San Francisco, CA

7 Reviews for Melinda Le' Photography

Melinda truly has an eye! She captured moments that I didn't think were possible. Reasonable rates and gives you all that she has to get the right shots. This is the 2nd time I've worked with her and never disappointed. I look forward to working with her again.

sheryl · Married on 06/05/2011

Melinda & Kathy were AWESOME!! They were so friendly, so fun and professional! I highly recommend them! I received a special promotional discount, which made them affordable for us and we were so excited for that! My pictures came out GORGEOUS and we could not be happier!! We will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Melinda Le' Photography's reply:

Hey Sheyl,

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR REVIEW!!!! These reviews mean so much for my business......thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Please give Richard my best!

Smooches,

Melinda

Lexie · Married on 04/16/2011

I have been following Melinda's work for a couple of years now. It far surpasses any other photography I have seen both in quality and in beauty. When my husband, Jonathan, proposed to me in October 2010 I told him that the wedding photos were the absolute most important thing to me for our special day. And that I knew I wanted Melinda!
    What an incredible experience we had with Melinda Le' Photography. She is always professional, at ease, and she knows how to capture exceptional photos. Melinda and her assistant, Cathy, really helped us to get through the wedding day smoothly, even when we strayed some from the itinerary, they are both very flexible and ensured that the photos Jonathan and I wanted were taken. We also had our Engagement Session with her which was so much fun! The photos reflect both our personalities and relationship beautifully.
    It was great to work with professionals and genuinely fun individuals. Trust me when I say that on your wedding day things go by too quickly and it is so crucial to capture those memories. Let Melinda take care of it for you and you will not be disappointed! Jonathan and I absolutely love working with her and we will again in the future. Thanks Melinda! Smooches!
    Lexie & Jonathan

andrea · Married on 07/11/2010

Melinda is amazing to work with. She makes you feel so comfortable and has an amazing eye for photographic poses and spots.

Jarrett · Married on 03/18/2007

Melinda Le' is not just a photographer - But a Brilliant Artist. Those that know me, know that I am very serious about my artwork and am known to have pieces upwards of $40,000 in my home taken by various artist such as Peter Lik. Melinda's art is so Brilliant that once I seen the shots she had taken of us, I commissioned her for SEVERAL custom art pieces in my home. I love her work so much the only reason I didn't get more is because I ran out of wall space to put her work - Literally. She is now my most collected Artist all for a fraction of what I spent almost every other piece I have.

She was very reasonable, taking into consideration what we envisioned, yet taking it to the next level with her natural eye for photography. She catered to us, treating us as a valued client rather than someone she was doing a favor for, which has been my experience with some other photographers. She was worked with us in every aspect, even going way out of her way to accommodate the locations we wanted.

Extremely High Quality, more than reasonable price. I can guarantee you will NOT find the same value for the price. Melinda perfectly captured the most memorable moments in my life.

L · event on: 08/13/2011

Melinda was very professional. My husband cannot stand to have his photo taken, and Melinda pulled him out of his funk and he ended up having a great time!

This is the second time I've used Melinda and highly recommend her. She does great work and thinks of photography settings I didn't!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Melinda Le' Photography's reply:

Thanks Lor Lor for the review. Lets do a Sunday Dinner soon.

Love you!!!!

Nicole · Married on 01/30/2010

Melinda was great to work with! Professional and fun. I highly recommend you at least have a consultation with her to see if she's the right match for you!