Melinda Cantor Designs Reviews

75 | Bohemia, NY

75 Reviews for Melinda Cantor Designs

75 Melinda Cantor Designs Reviews

Jacqueline · Getting married on 10/20/2018

I worked with Melinda from Only You Gifts to order invitations for my upcoming wedding in October and I could not be happier with how the invites turned out! I was looking for something classic, traditional and elegant and I was having trouble finding something that I really loved that was also within my budget. Melinda worked closely with me and found an invitation that we were able to add extra touches to in order to create what I was looking for, and was also able to stay within my budget. She was in touch with me throughout the whole process, answered all my questions quickly, was very easy to communicate with and was very patient and pleasant to work with. The invites turned out absolutely GORGEOUS and I cannot tell you how many of my guests have commented on them! Everyone has been calling and texting my fiance and I saying how beautiful they are and that they are the nicest invitations they have ever received! I am in love with them and highly recommend working with Melinda and Only You Gifts!

Christina · Married on 10/14/2018

Melinda has been a pleasure to work with! She listened to all the small details that I wanted and made them all work into my invitations and escort cards for the wedding. Melinda's work has exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend her for all invitation needs that you may have.

Kendal · Married on 05/31/2018

Melinda is absolutely amazing! the invitations were exactly what I was visualizing for my big day. We accidentally forgot to include 3 invitations in our original order and Melinda was so accommodating! She had the forgotten invitations printed ASAP so we could have them mailed in time.

Melinda Cantor Designs 1

Jilian · Married on 11/10/2017

We just picked up our invitations today and they are beautiful! Can't wait to send them out to all our guests. Melinda was very professional and easy to work with. Thank you!!!

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

Melinda does incredible work! We received so many compliments on our invitations - her work is incredible! She is detail oriented and thorough. I highly recommend!

Pamela · Married on 09/30/2017

This is the only place anyone should consider when ordering invitations or any engraved gifts. They are great and working with Melinda was amazing. Me and my fiance had originally gone with someone else who was referred to us, and that person royally messed up our invitations. In a very last minute panic (less than 2 months before the wedding) we were left with no invitations. I found Only You and they made me feel so comfortable, helped me create a new design, the communication after our meeting was fantastic and I can honestly say they made miracles happen. They were able to get the perfect invitations put together in such a short amount of time and they looked absolutely beautiful. So many of our guests called the day they received our invitations just to tell us how beautiful they came out, and that they never saw an invite as beautiful as ours. I highly recommend Only You Invitations & Engraved Gifts, they are the best!

Adam · Married on 09/22/2017

We were extremely happy with Only you invitations! Melinda was so helpful and fun to work with. She has great ideas and products. We will definitely Use them again in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone. You'll be in good hands!

Katrina · Married on 08/05/2017

Picked up our wedding invitations this weekend and they are beautiful! I had a great experience working with Melinda. She worked with my vision and allowed me to pull ideas from a bunch of different samples to create my own invitation. She was great at communicating every detail and decision and answering all of my questions. She worked within my budget and even lined my envelopes for me, which we were originally supposed to do. That saved us so much time!! I would highly recommend her to anyone for their events. Thank you so much for everything Melinda! :)

Susan · Married on 05/20/2017

Ordered my daughter's wedding invitations from Melinda at Only You and we were thrilled. The design was beautiful and the order came in a week early. Melinda walked us through every step with professionalism, courtesy and understanding! I would use them in a heartbeat for any occasion. Truly a class operation and wonderfully efficient!

• Ann Marie

Ann Marie · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't thank Only You Custom Invitations enough for creating my dream invitation! From helping me pick out the perfect colors and font, every detail is perfect, and unique! If you are looking for great personalized invitation this is the place to be!!!

Erin · Married on 11/12/2016

I can't say enough about Melinda and Only You. From the minute I walked in, I knew I was in the right hands. She worked with my budget and my vision. Throughout the process she answered every e-mail in a timely manner, even for silly questions I may have had. My invitations were all that I envisioned...so much so, that I teared up in the store when Melinda showed them to me. I will always come to Melinda for any invitation or printing needs I have in thr future. My invites are being sent out this week and I can't wait to hear what people think!!!!! Thank you for everything, MelindA!!!

Deborah · Married on 11/11/2016

When you are looking for that creative, professional & human touch, you need to have Melinda from Only You create your personalized order!! In an increasingly online world where that seems to have been lost, she welcomes you, talks with you, and truly brings whatever it is you need to life while making you feel like you are one of a kind and special!
    I cannot put a price on service and quality like hers. I have been using her services for over 15 years, I promise you, you will not be disappointed ...

danielle · Married on 10/29/2016

Melinda from Only You was a pleasure to work with! Very detail oriented and professional. Our invitations were unique & came out gorgeous!

Vickie · Married on 10/29/2016

Melinda was a pleasure to work with. She's a perfectionist, and her professionalism reflects in her craft. My daughter had the most stunning wedding invitations made here. Guest are still commenting on the quality and beauty of them. We did go over our budget, but after doing our research and pricing others, there was no comparison. I highly recommend Only You! You will not be disappointed!!!

Jodianne · Married on 10/29/2016

Melinda designed our wedding invitations and our thank you's. They came amazing!! She is so talented and gave me exactly what I described I wanted and confirmed each step with me through email the whole process. For a creative, personalized, stress free and specialized experience Melinda is the perfect person to provide it all!!
    Jodi F.

My invitations are absolutely Amazing!!!!!! Melanie is awesome she took my vision and totally made it happen. We took a template invitation and totally made it look nothing like the original so I feel like she designed something specifically for our wedding. And the turn around time is absolutely amazing. I am so happy with her service that I will definitely come back to this vendo again.

Toni · Married on 08/07/2016

Ordering my wedding invitations through Melinda was a wonderful experience. From the second I walked through her door to the day I picked up my wedding invitations, it was a smooth and enjoyable experience. Melinda will work with your budget- no matter what it is! She helped me pick the perfect wedding invitations and stayed within my budget. She was very responsive to my emails and replied promptly- no matter what time of day or night it was. Melinda kept me informed throughout the entire process and really helped ease my mind. She even followed up after to check in to make sure all went well and that I was happy. I highly recommend using her- no matter what occasion you are planning for! :)

Alyssa · Married on 07/23/2016

My wedding invitations came out beautiful! Melinda is extremely professional and put a lot of effort and love into every detail. I couldn't be happier with the end result!

Amazing invitations that were unique and customized to fit exactly what I needed for the wedding! Definitely worth the money!!

Melinda did a great job on my wedding invitations, it came out beautiful! I was running out of time to send them out and she rushed my order for me to send them out just in time. For any other events or labels to be made, I will keep in touch with her. Thank you so much for your help!

Amanda · Married on 04/24/2016

Melinda is amazing! She was incredibly easy to work with, and she was knowledgable and creative. I would definitely use the services of Only You again. I love how my wedding invitations came out!

Melinda from Only You was wonderful! She was very patient and thorough and made sure that all of our questions/concerns were addressed. Melinda also provided us with thoughtful suggestions to help make our wedding invitations perfect. We are so pleased with the result! :)

Karrie · Married on 09/18/2015

My experience at Only You was awesome. She is professional and definitely knows how to take care of and address your needs.

Lara · Married on 08/29/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Melinda on this special project! My invitations are so beautiful because of her amazing selection of papers, and her creativity. I love that she was able to have custom glitter made, just to add that extra sparkle and make my invitations truly one of a kind. I would recommend her to anybody, and I will continue to use her for future events!