Melinda Cantor Designs Reviews

88 | Bohemia, NY

88 Reviews for Melinda Cantor Designs

Andie Alleva · Getting married on 07/30/2021

Melinda Cantor Designs made our Dream Invitations!

I walked into Melinda’s store with no vision and no experience designing invitations. She took the time to get to know who I was and used our conversation to help us design the invitation of our dreams. We were not only over the moon with the final product but were so impressed in how Melinda communicated with us every step of the way. On top of that, she made the challenges of Covid manageable. We decided to use Melinda for most of our wedding decor! I would recommend Melinda for any of her services!

Kristin Ryan · Married on 10/10/2020

Great experience!

We spoke to and met with so many vendors throughout planning our wedding that only a few stand out and Melinda is one of them. From the moment I met Melinda at a Bourne Mansion showcase she was receptive to my ideas and extremely flexible. My fiancé and I met with her and placed the order the same day for our Save the Dates and invitation ensemble. Melinda presented us with different options to work within our price point.

Covid struck before our invitation ensemble was completed. When it came in Melinda met us at the car with her mask on and wished us the best. Working with her was a very pleasant experience and we will be repeat customers for any invitations we need in the future!

Melinda Cantor Designs's reply:

Thank you Kristin, I realize you have many options as to where to purchase invitations and honored we were chosen to create your personalized ensemble. Your big day at Bourne Mansion will be here faster than you know it.

Sue Pierce · Married on 09/20/2020

Professional with that personal touch.

It was such a pleasure working with Melinda. My daughter presented her vision for her wedding invitations and Melinda's attention to detail made that vision come to be.She has an endless selection to choose from to make that one of a kind invitation. Her custom design really brought out the personality of both Bride and Groom as well. The invitations are so beautiful. I highly recommend and would not hesitate to use again in the future for other occassions.

Sent on 08/14/2020

Melinda Cantor Designs's reply:

I loved making their vision come to life to tell their wedding story !! It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter. Thank you 😊

Lea · Married on 07/25/2020

I look forward to working with Melinda again in the future!

I would highly recommend Melinda Cantor Designs. She has an endless amount of options to choose from but listened to my ideas and led me in the right direction while being mindful of my budget. Unfortunately, right after my invitations were sent out my fiancé and I had to make the difficult decision to postpone our wedding due to Covid. I reached out to Melinda and she immediately responded with ideas for postponement cards as well as ideas for cost effective invites for the new date, she even sent me a beautiful handmade mask through the mail. I look forward to working with Melinda in the future.

Sent on 08/13/2020

Melinda Cantor Designs's reply:

I appreciate the kind words and look forward to creating whatever you may need for your big day in 2021.

Bryanna Colucci · Married on 07/17/2020

Melinda Cantor Design - AWESOME!

Melinda and her team were amazing to work with! I contacted her based on an invitation suite photo I found on social media and she worked with me through facetime, emails and phone calls to effortlessly replicate what I was looking for in my budget! She gave great suggestions and quick responses and the end result was AMAZING! Sadly, COVID-19 put a damper on my wedding and I didn't need the additional details and stationary I was going to order in addition to my invitations. We are looking at doing another larger celebration and I will definitely being using Melinda again. Can't recommend enough!

Theodora Misthos · Married on 06/13/2020

A wonderful experience!

I had a very specific vision for our wedding invitations and Melinda went above and beyond to make it a reality. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 we decided to postpone our June wedding. Melinda went out of her way to help us, and even printed an additional card for our suite with a postponement update. We absolutely love our beautiful custom letterpress invitations and would recommend Melinda in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/22/2020

Melinda Cantor Designs's reply:

Thank you Theodora! You and your mom were a pleasure to work with and I looking forward to helping you with your future plans. Good luck and stay well!

Colette · Married on 03/01/2020

Melinda was beyond helpful! She made the process of picking out & sending invitations SO much easier. As a bride we have an incredible amount of planning to do and I certainly appreciate any help I can get. The invitations we chose are absolutely beautiful I have been getting so many compliments from family and friends. She also had the envelopes printed with the addresses which took a lot of work off my plate! I already recommended her to my co worker who ended up scheduling an appointment and raving to me about the service afterwards!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Cori Dolan · Married on 02/15/2020

Highly recommend!

Melinda was amazing to work with! She was extremely patient and was always happy to answer any questions I had (even the silly ones.) She was super easy to get in touch with and kept me updated the entire process of our invitations. Our invitations are so formal and beautiful! Melinda made both my fiancé and I’s visions come to life and we couldn’t be happier. I plan on using her for my welcome bags and favors as well! Thank you Melinda and team!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Courtney Wolfe · Married on 10/05/2019

Gorgeous invitations and place cards

Melinda was amazing! So easy to work with, she helped bring our rustic, romantic vision to life and it came out beautiful! Highly recommend her. I used her for my invitations and place cards and I will go back to her for any future needs!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Invitations

Love working with Melinda. Would 100% recommend her and will absolutely be using her for future invitations and events.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!

I would definitely recommend Melinda Cantor Designs if you are looking for quality service and products. Melinda is incredibly talented, knowledgeable, and professional. When it came to the design of our wedding invitations and other details, she really takes the time to sit and map everything out to make our wedding visions come to life. We had so many compliments on everything she did, especially the invitations.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Daniella Bono · Married on 06/30/2019

Wedding invitations

Melinda is easy to work with. She gave us some really great choices to view within our budget and created invitations that look fantastic!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Mferrara · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful Experience

I've worked with Melinda on two separate occasions, my destination wedding and my baby shower-both of which I needed invitations a little faster than the average client! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I loved having my own appointment ( at her gorgeous location) with Melinda to get ideas and review all the beautiful examples she has to offer! For both events, I ended up with amazing designs and received countless compliments on how perfect they turned out! I highly recommend Melinda for her design concepts, but also for her prompt responses and just the entire experience being very easy and very pleasant!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Marisa · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing!!!!

Melinda is the BEST! So professional, she knows exactly what she is doing. Highly recommend her. Kept great communication via email. So accommodating! Used her for both my bridal shower & wedding invitations. They were stunning. Use her, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2018

I worked with Melinda from Only You Gifts to order invitations for my upcoming wedding in October and I could not be happier with how the invites turned out! I was looking for something classic, traditional and elegant and I was having trouble finding something that I really loved that was also within my budget. Melinda worked closely with me and found an invitation that we were able to add extra touches to in order to create what I was looking for, and was also able to stay within my budget. She was in touch with me throughout the whole process, answered all my questions quickly, was very easy to communicate with and was very patient and pleasant to work with. The invites turned out absolutely GORGEOUS and I cannot tell you how many of my guests have commented on them! Everyone has been calling and texting my fiance and I saying how beautiful they are and that they are the nicest invitations they have ever received! I am in love with them and highly recommend working with Melinda and Only You Gifts!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Christina · Married on 10/14/2018

Melinda has been a pleasure to work with! She listened to all the small details that I wanted and made them all work into my invitations and escort cards for the wedding. Melinda's work has exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend her for all invitation needs that you may have.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kendal · Married on 05/31/2018

Melinda is absolutely amazing! the invitations were exactly what I was visualizing for my big day. We accidentally forgot to include 3 invitations in our original order and Melinda was so accommodating! She had the forgotten invitations printed ASAP so we could have them mailed in time.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jilian · Married on 11/10/2017

We just picked up our invitations today and they are beautiful! Can't wait to send them out to all our guests. Melinda was very professional and easy to work with. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

Melinda does incredible work! We received so many compliments on our invitations - her work is incredible! She is detail oriented and thorough. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Pamela · Married on 09/30/2017

This is the only place anyone should consider when ordering invitations or any engraved gifts. They are great and working with Melinda was amazing. Me and my fiance had originally gone with someone else who was referred to us, and that person royally messed up our invitations. In a very last minute panic (less than 2 months before the wedding) we were left with no invitations. I found Only You and they made me feel so comfortable, helped me create a new design, the communication after our meeting was fantastic and I can honestly say they made miracles happen. They were able to get the perfect invitations put together in such a short amount of time and they looked absolutely beautiful. So many of our guests called the day they received our invitations just to tell us how beautiful they came out, and that they never saw an invite as beautiful as ours. I highly recommend Only You Invitations & Engraved Gifts, they are the best!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Adam · Married on 09/22/2017

We were extremely happy with Only you invitations! Melinda was so helpful and fun to work with. She has great ideas and products. We will definitely Use them again in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone. You'll be in good hands!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Katrina · Married on 08/05/2017

Picked up our wedding invitations this weekend and they are beautiful! I had a great experience working with Melinda. She worked with my vision and allowed me to pull ideas from a bunch of different samples to create my own invitation. She was great at communicating every detail and decision and answering all of my questions. She worked within my budget and even lined my envelopes for me, which we were originally supposed to do. That saved us so much time!! I would highly recommend her to anyone for their events. Thank you so much for everything Melinda! :)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Susan · Married on 05/20/2017

Ordered my daughter's wedding invitations from Melinda at Only You and we were thrilled. The design was beautiful and the order came in a week early. Melinda walked us through every step with professionalism, courtesy and understanding! I would use them in a heartbeat for any occasion. Truly a class operation and wonderfully efficient!

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • Ann Marie

Ann Marie · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't thank Only You Custom Invitations enough for creating my dream invitation! From helping me pick out the perfect colors and font, every detail is perfect, and unique! If you are looking for great personalized invitation this is the place to be!!!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Erin · Married on 11/12/2016

I can't say enough about Melinda and Only You. From the minute I walked in, I knew I was in the right hands. She worked with my budget and my vision. Throughout the process she answered every e-mail in a timely manner, even for silly questions I may have had. My invitations were all that I envisioned...so much so, that I teared up in the store when Melinda showed them to me. I will always come to Melinda for any invitation or printing needs I have in thr future. My invites are being sent out this week and I can't wait to hear what people think!!!!! Thank you for everything, MelindA!!!

Sent on 09/02/2016