Melena Wright Photography Reviews

Melena Wright Photography 6
Melena Wright Photography 7
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 06/22/2019

Don't hesitate! Mel is amazing!

Mel is absolutely the BEST. I had to plan my wedding from out of state so I took a risk after seeing her reviews and her portfolio because I couldn't get recommendations from friends. I dont regret it for a second. Now my friends are seeing my pictures and asking who I used and I'm like "Well, yea, she's amazing but you'll have to fly her to Houston from Tulsa."

She is on time, everytime. Our wedding happened shortly after some flooding that took place in the area so some of the roads were closed. Mel took that into account and was right on time. Which was great for me because I was a nervous wreck.

She was also great because I had intended on being able to give her more direction on what I wanted but I ended up being too nervous because my hairstylist was 45 minutes late due to road closures. She just wandered around the venue on her own without my direction and got spectacular photos. Don't micromanage her, just give her a basic idea of your style and let her do her own thing.

She is beyond professional and easy to work with. I just adore her!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Melena Wright Photography 26
    Melena Wright Photography 27
    Melena Wright Photography 28

Misty Turley · Married on 03/09/2019

Melena captures your day perfectly!

I am so glad we found Melena. She was with us all day from getting ready in a tiny hotel room through the reception. We had to go to Plan C for family photos when the Oklahoma wind kicked up and made taking pics outside impossible. However, Melena had scouted and found an outside plan B just in case we wanted it. She has a knack for getting the right photos without being intrusive. We are very pleased with our photos from the day. I highly recommend Melena.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Lindsey Cash · Married on 05/19/2018

She went over and beyond our expectations. The pictures were beautiful.

Mel did an amazing job making us feel comfortable. She also mad it hard to pick out our favorite pictures. We loved them all!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Melena Wright Photography 29
    Melena Wright Photography 30
    Melena Wright Photography 31
    Melena Wright Photography 32
    Melena Wright Photography 33
    Melena Wright Photography 34

Mackenzie · Married on 12/17/2017

I loved using Melena! She worked with me to make sure we got the pictures we wanted and them some.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Staci · Married on 10/14/2017

Melena was amazing to work with! She was extremely responsive and the quality and effort she puts into her work is very obvious. She definitely helped make our day special!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Joan · Married on 10/07/2017

Melena was a pleasure to work with. She obviously had scouted out the area before hand, was ready to go in plenty of time to catch the prep and ceremony, and had wonderful ideas for "casual" photos. Most importantly, both the indoor and outdoor photos turned out beautifully!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Melena took my wedding photos and I couldn't be happier with them! She is so easy to work with and takes Amazing photos! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kelsy · Married on 08/05/2017

So fun to work with!

Mel was so fun to work with! She made us feel at ease and comfortable and the quality of pictures was incredible. I couldn't have chosen a better photographer to join our adventure into marriage!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Christina · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and could not be happier that we went with Melena Wright Photography for our wedding photos. She was everywhere we needed her to be and was able to give us great direction for our photos when we had no clue what we were doing. The photos from our wedding were more than what we had hoped for. She captured all of the most important moments without us even knowing. If we ever need photos again she will definitely be my first call.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Salote · Married on 06/17/2017

Melena was very professional on our wedding day and after. We're thankful for her flexibility to do our engagement photos after the wedding since the bride came from overseas a week before the wedding and only had time afterwards. We're also thankful that the price she offered was within our budget and she was easy to contact and get along with. Thank you Melena!

Sent on 11/03/2017

lesli · Married on 02/25/2017

Melena did a fantastic job. She was professional and went above what we were really asking for.

Sent on 12/12/2017