Melegari Chamber Players, LLC Reviews

52 | Portland, OR

52 Reviews for Melegari Chamber Players, LLC

52 Melegari Chamber Players, LLC Reviews

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2018

Sarah and all the ladies at Melegari Chambers were wonderful to work with! They were very accommodating to specific requests and the contracts and payment were completed easily. I would recommend them for anyone looking for live music for a wedding and/or any event they are hosting!

Morgan · Married on 09/02/2017

Havig Melegari play at both our wedding ceremony and reception was one of the best decisions I made in preparation for our wedding; the joy they brought to the day through their music defined our wedding day. Paloma was absolutely fabulous to work with. She asked great questions to understand what we truly wanted, always responded quickly, gave excellent recommendations, and had great solutions to make it all cost effective. The music selections we ended up with just personalized our wedding so much and made the music about us and our families. Even though our first dance song was not on their repertoire, they learned it quickly and played it perfectly for one of my favorite and most joyful moments looking back at our wedding. The string quartet playing the father daughter dance was also just wonderful and brought happy tears to our eyes. I can't say enough for the entire group and am so grateful I found them. Thank you!!!

Nancy · Married on 07/29/2017

Sarah Roth was my contact person for arranging for music at my daughter's wedding.
    She was very helpful during the process leading up to the wedding and the music on the wedding day was
    lovely. The live music before the ceremony gave such a welcoming feel to our guests, the ceremony music
    was beautiful and the music during cocktails continued the joyous feeling of the day. It was a pleasure working with Sarah and the Melegari Chamber Players.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Melegari Chamber Players, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much, Nancy, it was a pleasure working with you!

David · Married on 04/22/2017

If you love chamber music they are your source! Absolutely wonderful!!

Cynthia · Married on 03/26/2017

This group was a measure to work with. They were excellent musicians and our wedding guest enjoyed the music very much. They were easy to work with.

Lily · Married on 12/30/2016

The Melagari Chamber Trio played for my wedding ceremony and for the following cocktail hour. Their beautiful and flawless performance of the more contemporary songs I had chosen contributed to a memorable evening. I found them responsive and well prepared. Without a doubt, I would recommend them to anyone who needs professional strings.

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2016

We had a string quartet play during our formal wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at Hotel deLuxe. I highly recommend Melegari Chamber Players! They did a wonderful job; absolutely beautiful music and very professional. Many of our guests commented on how much they loved the music. Ashley was great to work with as she was extremely responsive and informative. Couldn't be happier! Thank you :)

They Melegari Chamber Players were the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony of 200 people. They were open to playing the songs we requested as well as playing outside though we ultimately kept everything inside. The sounds was beautiful. The people were very easy to work with. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.

Paloma, Sarah and the entire Melegari Chamber Players were just a pleasure to work with from day one. Music was a very important piece to my groom and I and they went above and beyond to make our dream a reality. The composed and learned 2 new compositions for our ceremony that were really important to us. They worked great with our other musicians (pianist, vocalist) and were very low maintenance in terms of what they needed from us. Sarah, who I spoke most directly too was a wonderful person who authentically cares about making the day what the couple has dreamed of.
    Melegari Chamber Players music blew all of our guests away including the bride and groom! We have gotten so many complements about our ceremony and a huge portion of them are about the music, they all did such a beautiful job seething the tone and mood of the day, it was just magical.
    I cant say enough wonderful things and would absolutely recommend them to a friend!

Lynda · Married on 08/22/2015

I couldn't imagine a wedding ceremony without live music. I was so glad we hired Melegari for my daughter's wedding to play during the ceremony and the cocktail hour afterwards. They are so professional, the playing was beautiful. Without any rehearsal it all worked so seamlessly and added such an important touch to the service. I only wish I wasn't the mother-of-the-bride and had had a little more time to stand back and just listen.

Benjy · Married on 08/08/2015

Melegari Chambers Players were awesome. My partner and I hired them to play at our wedding at our house. We hired a cellist and violinist for two hours. Ashley Peck was the one we worked with, and she was excellent. She was very responsive and flexible. I would highly recommend them!

• W

Wanda · Married on 08/01/2015

Melegari Chamber Players performed for our August wedding. They were wonderful to work with. They worked closely with me on the music I wanted. Later, they were very flexible when we added a singer and more songs for the ceremony. They were willing to spend the extra rehearsal time these changes required. They were very professional. On the day of our wedding, they arrived early to set up. They stayed after the ceremony for photos. Their music was lovely. My husband and I received many compliments about them. My husband and I highly recommend Melegari Chamber Players.

Julie · Married on 05/23/2015

We were so happy with the quality of music the Melegari string quartet provided for our daughter's wedding reception (2 hours). They really created a magical atmosphere that made our guests want to stay and enjoy the music with us. They were prompt, professional, and friendly to work with. We look forward to having them play for us again at some future event. Melegari music is worth every cent! :)

Sent on 06/04/2015

Melegari Chamber Players, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much, Julie! We hope to work with you again as well. Cheers!

c · Married on 09/27/2014

The Melegari Chamber Players provided a string quartet for our daughters wedding in September. They played so beautifully during the ceremony, as well as before and after. Additionally, we had requested a piece my daughter was very fond of, which they made a special arrangement of to be played during her procession - it was superb! They were a marvelous quartet and added to the specialness of the occasion!

Julie · Married on 09/12/2014

We were very happy with the service provided by the Melegari Chamber players. Both Paloma and Ashley were so helpful with music choices, and always responded quickly to my questions. They were so flexible the day of, as our daughter's wedding was literally in a field, and the place we had planned for them to be was not going to be shaded enough. They quickly found an alternate place to set up, worked efficiently with our wedding planner, and provided absolutely beautiful music. I would absolutely use them again, and would highly recommend them.

Allison · Married on 09/06/2014

The Melegari Chamber Players were great--they were easy to get in touch with and very helpful, and the music at the ceremony and cocktail hour was beautiful.

I would highly recommend the Melegari Chamber Players. I hired them for my outdoor wedding and everything was flawless. Their music helped to set the mood and ambiance for the wedding of my dreams!

Jeannie · Married on 05/10/2014

They played at St; Thomas Moore Church for our son's wedding. The string quartet set the tone for a wonderful wedding ceremony with its beautiful rendition of the music we chose. The were perfect.

My wedding was in Astoria, Oregon, so I appreciated that they were able to do a wedding outside of Portland for a reasonable rate. Initial communication was clear and easy. The musicians were nice to work with and were able to play the music we requested. On the day of they were punctual and professionally dressed. I highly recommend using them for your wedding or any other event where you need beautiful live music.

Mary · Married on 12/21/2013

Phenomenal touch to our daughter's wedding. This group took a song that my daughter wanted to walk down to aisle to, arranged the music just for her (she wanted the cello highlighted), and played for our prelude, wedding- accompanying my niece as she sang the processional song, and then afterward during the cocktail hour. It was exquisite. Best use of our funds for any part of our wedding celebration! I highly recommend them to anyone. They are very professional, dependable and provide music of the highest caliber. Thank you again. Wish we could do it again just to hear you play. At least we have the video.
    MaryMusick
    Salem, Oregon

Sent on 01/07/2014

Melegari Chamber Players, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much, Mary! It was such a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations!

They were wonderful to work with.

• O

Olesya · Married on 07/13/2013

Melegari Chamber Players made my wedding day absolutely perfect. We found them only 1 month before our big day. We were SO lucky that they had our date available. Leading up to the wedding, we worked with Paloma, who made us feel as though we were in the most capable hands. She helped us with many of the day-of details about which we were unsure, and answered all of our many questions so promptly and thoroughly. On the day of our wedding, Paloma and her team handled EVERYTHING... from our ceremony and the start of our reception. They even learned to play a special song for our candle lighting ceremony. Melegari Chamber Players come highly recommended!!

abbey · Married on 07/13/2013

The melegari chamber players were great to work with. They helped reduce the stress of planning the wedding by providing great suggestions for music selections and were very flexible with adding new music to play just what we wanted for our ceremony. All of the guests I talked to after the wedding had compliments on the music. They were very proffesional.

James · Married on 07/12/2013

We engaged a string quartet through Melegari Chamber Players for my daughter's wedding at Vista Hills Vineyard and Winery on July 12, 2013. They played during the pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. The entire evening was enriched by their outstanding music, impeccable professionalism and engaging personalities. I heard many positive comments from our guests. We worked with Paloma, Sarah, Kirsten and Erin on very short notice; they accommodated our special requests, and helped us select and arrange the musical program. I would highly recommend Melegari for weddings and any other events requiring the best in live classical music!