Melegari Chamber Players, LLC Reviews

58 Reviews for Melegari Chamber Players, LLC

• Beth

Beth Links · Married on 09/28/2019

phenomenal, beautiful music

Martha Long played flute for our wedding ceremony, and she was spectacular. She was incredibly flexible with meeting our needs for custom songs - and she played flawlessly. I would recommend Martha without reservation, she is phenomenal!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Rosie Martinez · Married on 09/14/2019

The Utmost Professional Company

We hired the Melagari Chamber Music Players to play at our son's wedding. We even requested a couple of special arrangements. They were so amazing and made our son's wedding even that more special! Easy to work with, communicate with and they were very attentive to our needs. We 100% recommend them!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Connie Lowder · Married on 08/24/2019

Very professional

We had the flute trio for the ceremony and cocktails. Absolutely loved the music, classical and elegant for a beautiful summer afternoon in a garden.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Mary Smith · Married on 06/08/2019

Love the group. Made our day so very special!

We loved having the Melegari Chamber Players at our wedding. Having live music for the pre-wedding, ceremony, and cocktail hour made the day so special. Our guests continue to rave about the quality of the group and how unique it was to have them there. Very affordable for what you get, and worth every penny!

Sent on 06/21/2019

cammie · Married on 09/15/2018

A wonderful traditional touch to our wedding

This was a beautiful addition to the wedding and cocktail hour! They played both classical music and sone more current songs we requested. Very easy to work with!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2018

Sarah and all the ladies at Melegari Chambers were wonderful to work with! They were very accommodating to specific requests and the contracts and payment were completed easily. I would recommend them for anyone looking for live music for a wedding and/or any event they are hosting!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/02/2017

Havig Melegari play at both our wedding ceremony and reception was one of the best decisions I made in preparation for our wedding; the joy they brought to the day through their music defined our wedding day. Paloma was absolutely fabulous to work with. She asked great questions to understand what we truly wanted, always responded quickly, gave excellent recommendations, and had great solutions to make it all cost effective. The music selections we ended up with just personalized our wedding so much and made the music about us and our families. Even though our first dance song was not on their repertoire, they learned it quickly and played it perfectly for one of my favorite and most joyful moments looking back at our wedding. The string quartet playing the father daughter dance was also just wonderful and brought happy tears to our eyes. I can't say enough for the entire group and am so grateful I found them. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

David · event on: 09/01/2017

My family hired the Melegari Players to play a 90th birthday party. They were superb from every possible perspective. Beautiful music. Deep repertoire. Excellent communication. Effortless flexibility. Good-tempered understanding of crowd and party dynamics. We would hire the Melegari Chamber Players again in a second.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Melegari Chamber Players, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much, David! It was a pleasure to play for you and your dear Dad.

Nancy · Married on 07/29/2017

Sarah Roth was my contact person for arranging for music at my daughter's wedding.
    She was very helpful during the process leading up to the wedding and the music on the wedding day was
    lovely. The live music before the ceremony gave such a welcoming feel to our guests, the ceremony music
    was beautiful and the music during cocktails continued the joyous feeling of the day. It was a pleasure working with Sarah and the Melegari Chamber Players.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Melegari Chamber Players, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much, Nancy, it was a pleasure working with you!

David · Married on 04/22/2017

If you love chamber music they are your source! Absolutely wonderful!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Cynthia · Married on 03/26/2017

This group was a measure to work with. They were excellent musicians and our wedding guest enjoyed the music very much. They were easy to work with.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Lily · Married on 12/30/2016

The Melagari Chamber Trio played for my wedding ceremony and for the following cocktail hour. Their beautiful and flawless performance of the more contemporary songs I had chosen contributed to a memorable evening. I found them responsive and well prepared. Without a doubt, I would recommend them to anyone who needs professional strings.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2016

We had a string quartet play during our formal wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at Hotel deLuxe. I highly recommend Melegari Chamber Players! They did a wonderful job; absolutely beautiful music and very professional. Many of our guests commented on how much they loved the music. Ashley was great to work with as she was extremely responsive and informative. Couldn't be happier! Thank you :)

Sent on 01/13/2017

B · event on: 04/22/2016

We were honored to have the Melegari Chamber Players provide the music for both my mother and father's memorial services. The artistic excellence that they so generously shared was outstanding. At the reception, individuals repeatedly commented on the uplifting power and spiritual connection the music provided. On both occasions they patiently worked with us to determine the musical selections, as our parents had very different music backgrounds. Thank you, Paloma, and Chamber Players for your inspirational contribution to the services!

Sent on 07/18/2016

They Melegari Chamber Players were the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony of 200 people. They were open to playing the songs we requested as well as playing outside though we ultimately kept everything inside. The sounds was beautiful. The people were very easy to work with. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Paloma, Sarah and the entire Melegari Chamber Players were just a pleasure to work with from day one. Music was a very important piece to my groom and I and they went above and beyond to make our dream a reality. The composed and learned 2 new compositions for our ceremony that were really important to us. They worked great with our other musicians (pianist, vocalist) and were very low maintenance in terms of what they needed from us. Sarah, who I spoke most directly too was a wonderful person who authentically cares about making the day what the couple has dreamed of.
    Melegari Chamber Players music blew all of our guests away including the bride and groom! We have gotten so many complements about our ceremony and a huge portion of them are about the music, they all did such a beautiful job seething the tone and mood of the day, it was just magical.
    I cant say enough wonderful things and would absolutely recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Lynda · Married on 08/22/2015

I couldn't imagine a wedding ceremony without live music. I was so glad we hired Melegari for my daughter's wedding to play during the ceremony and the cocktail hour afterwards. They are so professional, the playing was beautiful. Without any rehearsal it all worked so seamlessly and added such an important touch to the service. I only wish I wasn't the mother-of-the-bride and had had a little more time to stand back and just listen.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Benjy · Married on 08/08/2015

Melegari Chambers Players were awesome. My partner and I hired them to play at our wedding at our house. We hired a cellist and violinist for two hours. Ashley Peck was the one we worked with, and she was excellent. She was very responsive and flexible. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/12/2015
  • W

Wanda · Married on 08/01/2015

Melegari Chamber Players performed for our August wedding. They were wonderful to work with. They worked closely with me on the music I wanted. Later, they were very flexible when we added a singer and more songs for the ceremony. They were willing to spend the extra rehearsal time these changes required. They were very professional. On the day of our wedding, they arrived early to set up. They stayed after the ceremony for photos. Their music was lovely. My husband and I received many compliments about them. My husband and I highly recommend Melegari Chamber Players.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Julie · Married on 05/23/2015

We were so happy with the quality of music the Melegari string quartet provided for our daughter's wedding reception (2 hours). They really created a magical atmosphere that made our guests want to stay and enjoy the music with us. They were prompt, professional, and friendly to work with. We look forward to having them play for us again at some future event. Melegari music is worth every cent! :)

Sent on 06/04/2015

Melegari Chamber Players, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much, Julie! We hope to work with you again as well. Cheers!

Christine · event on: 04/16/2015

Melegari performed at the Oregon Symphony Honors gala fundraiser on April 16 at the Portland Art Museum. Sarah chose musical selections that were perfect as guests were coming in for dinner. They were so wonderful to work with and they helped make the evening a success!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Greg · event on: 02/14/2015

The Melegari Players were the highlight of the Finlandia Foundation Columbia-Pacific Chapter's (FFCPC) Annual Program celebrating the 150th Anniversary of Jean Sibelius. They masterfully played several pieces by Sibelius, and the 72 people in attendance wished they had time to hear more of their playing. I enjoyed listening to these talented and friendly musicians, and I hope we have the opportunity to invite them again. The Players were also flexible because they had to adjust their performance a little because the program was running just a little behind schedule.
    -Greg Jacob, President, FFCPC

Sent on 02/17/2015

Jeffrey · event on: 10/24/2014

Paloma and Sarah's playing added a magical element to our Champagne Dinners. The room where the dinners were staged was an old Portland industrial building that had been opened up to yield a space that reminded us of a European monastic church. The music enhanced that feeling. All our guests commented on the beautiful playing and how much it added to the evening. We'll definitely be using the Melegari Chamber Players for future events.

Sent on 10/27/2014

c · Married on 09/27/2014

The Melegari Chamber Players provided a string quartet for our daughters wedding in September. They played so beautifully during the ceremony, as well as before and after. Additionally, we had requested a piece my daughter was very fond of, which they made a special arrangement of to be played during her procession - it was superb! They were a marvelous quartet and added to the specialness of the occasion!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Julie · Married on 09/12/2014

We were very happy with the service provided by the Melegari Chamber players. Both Paloma and Ashley were so helpful with music choices, and always responded quickly to my questions. They were so flexible the day of, as our daughter's wedding was literally in a field, and the place we had planned for them to be was not going to be shaded enough. They quickly found an alternate place to set up, worked efficiently with our wedding planner, and provided absolutely beautiful music. I would absolutely use them again, and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/16/2015