Melanie Anne Photography Reviews

26 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

26 Reviews for Melanie Anne Photography

26 Melanie Anne Photography Reviews

Andressa · Married on 03/01/2015

This review is long overdue, but I had to leave a review for Melanie as she was really great!. She did our engagement pictures and they turned out great. The location suggestions she had were great and we ended up taking the pictures at Bill Baggs Cape Florida. The pictures turned out incredible. We will be using Melanie for our wedding as well.

barbara · Married on 10/10/2014

Melanie was the artist who took my daughters engagement pictures. We were so happy with her images that we engaged her for the bridal shower and rehearsal dinner. The bridal shower pictures were wonderful. She took amazing candid shots that made my daughter so happy and really captured the event.

Melanie is a professional talented artist and I would recommend her without any hesitation.

Manoella · Married on 10/03/2014

The BEST decision we could have made. We could not imagine anyone else capturing TWO very important life moments!! Our engagement pictures convinced us this was the photographer for OUR Key West Wedding. Melanie was so easy to work with, we felt comfortable immediately which made each photo session so natural and pleasant. We can't thank you enough for capturing these special moments!!

E · event on: 03/09/2014

Melanie and her assistant were both a pleasure to work with. They were professional, prepared, and had many great shot ideas for our engagement photo session. The photos came out beautiful and we are very happy with their service, and plan to use them for our wedding in the fall. Don't hesitate to book this great team!

• User4089329 · event on: 03/23/2014

I really enjoyed working with Black Polaroid Photography. They were responsive and easy to work with.

Karl · event on: 12/29/2013

Melanie was absolutely awesome to work with. She made our session fun and interactive.
    The final product was far beyond what we expected and we would definitely recommend or use her again.

melissa · event on: 01/27/2014

Working with Melanie was great! She had great photo ideas and she helped us get comfortable in front of the camera. The only thing that I would change is to do a dry run for like 5-10 minutes to get use to taking pictures. Our photos look great but the first few shots we looked kind of awkward and as the session moved along we got more comfortable and the pictures started to look more natural.

Lisa · Married on 05/29/2013

It was such a pleasure working With Black Polaroid.,
    They were professional, flexible and most importantly did an amazing job!!
    Our pictures came out gorgeous !!
    I'm soo glad we had the opportunity to work with them !!!

anavic · event on: 12/27/2013

Awesome. I have previous experience in modeling and she is one of those photographers that will put you at ease and direct you through the entire shoot. Hard to believe the beach was packed and the weather was gloomy but she made it look like such a romantic and private day in our save the date shoot. She is extremely responsive, prepared and professional. She was quick as well which I requested due to mikes unwillingness to shoot... but you couldn't even tell in the pictures! Don't hesitate and book Melanie.

Nadia · event on: 01/17/2014

Very professional and I felt my pictures were beautiful and memorable. From beginning to end my experience with Black Polaroid Photography has been exceptional. Melanie is a true professional who makes you feel extremely comfortable in the setting. Her work is outstanding quality. I highly recommend her.

Veronica · event on: 01/26/2014

Friendly, excellent service. Melanie was able to answer all our questions and give us suggestions regarding what to wear, lighting, and posing for our engagement pictures.

David · event on: 01/25/2014

Black Polaroid Photography is hands down, the best decision I made during my proposal to my girlfriend. Not only did the pictures come out spectacular (not an easy task given my mean-mug...), but Melanie and Jay were the most professional, easy-going, dedicated, and passionate pair of photographers that I've ever met.
    They were so friendly, so courteous, so insightful, and they really have an eye for beauty and design.
    They made my fiancee and I incredibly comfortable at all points of the day, and for me who planned the day out, Melanie was quick to return phone calls and e-mails and gave great advice and recommendations. I am not using any other photographer for our wedding and will call on Black Polaroid Photography for any major life event in the future.

• Elsy

Elsy · event on: 01/24/2014

Thank you so much Mel for your great work with our engagement pictures. My fiance and I loved the pics and your shots came out AMAZING! We get so many compliments from the photos. I am so picky with pics and was happy to love all of them. Hope to work with you for our wedding pics!!

Angie · event on: 09/07/2014

Melanie was great. Upon our initial contact she was very punctual and professional. She worked with us as the date of the photoshoot came closer to ask about our preferences and needs. She showed up early for the actual shoot and was great with our kids. I would definitely recommend her to any who ask.

Barbara · event on: 10/09/2014

This is the third event that Melanie has done for us and as always has done a superb, professional job.

She is great to work with and I highly recommend her.

jess · event on: 10/10/2014

I have used Black Polaroid Photography for my engagement photo shoot, bridal shower, and rehearsal dinner. I have also recommended them to another friend who also used them and loved their work! Melanie and her team are very professional, creative, timely, attentive, and talented. I quickly felt comfortable working with her and knowing that she understood what we wanted. For each of our events she did an amazing job, it is rare to find a photo that I do not love. She is able to provide enough guidance so that the photos look great/natural and you're still having a great time in the process. She is also great at capturing candid moments at the events. It's wonderful to have those types of photos and remember what a great time everyone was having. I would highly recommend using them for any photography needs and will be using them again in the future!! Thank you again Melanie for making our photos so perfect! :)

Nakia · event on: 12/30/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Melanie and Eric. They were very flexible and friendly and made my husband and I feel so comfortable. We had a beautiful experience and love our photos. We hope to renew our vows in the near future and would love to Black Polaroid again.

Maria · event on: 02/22/2015

We had a great time with Melanie and her assistant Steve!
    It was our first time in a photo shoot and she was very kind with us, making us laugh and even making funny noises! She took her time to know our story and made possible our crazy photo ideas.
    We would definitely hire Melanie again and would recommend her services to anyone.

Ashley · event on: 03/18/2015

Melanie is the BOMB! My fiancé and I felt so comfortable with her and she truly captured the essence of our relationship. She has creative ideas that just make a great photo AMAZING! We could not be more please and we are so happy that we chose to work with Black Polaroid!

Dee · Married on 08/24/2013

Very wonderful and made me feel at ease on one of the best days of my life.

Mariana · event on: 07/05/2017

Melanie with Black Polaroid Photography was excellent! She made us very relaxed as we were first-timers for getting our pictures taken for a photography session. Melanie is very professional in her work, and provides ample pictures for selection. Thank you!

Laurie · Married on 12/12/2012

Melanie at Black Polaroid Photography came very highly recommended to me for the wedding. She visited my office, showed me examples and I booked her for the wedding.

The pictures were more than I expected and cannot believe how beautiful she made everyone look.

Extremely personable, professional and even stayed over time limit.
    5 Stars

Vikas · event on: 02/15/2015

We are happy to choose BlackPolaroidPhotography.Good deal through group on and Melanie is just awesome.Suggested nice poses and location.Quality of pictures taken are amazing.I would definitely suggest her if anyone is planning for photo session in and around Miami

• User4336765 · event on: 08/19/2014

Good Job
    Melanie
    Thanks you so much

Priscilla · event on: 11/12/2015

3.5

Melanie was the best!! She made my fiancé and i feel so comfortable. Getting a response through email was a bit difficult at times, but the photo shoot was even better than I expected. And the photos came out wonderful. She really is great at what she does. So so so glad I chose her. I only wished I would've picked her to do my wedding photography.