6 Reviews for Mejia-Jones Photography

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
6 Mejia-Jones Photography Reviews

Michelle was excellent! Thoroughly enjoyed taking my pictures and loved seeing them afterwards!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was awesome to work with! We connected right away and I loved how organized she was preparing for our special day. I had no clue there were so many details! On the day of the wedding she was very flexible as we switched from outdoor to indoor and back to outdoor for the reception as the threat of rain tried to disrupt our plans! She rolled with it and was wonderfully attentive and flexible!

Photo for Mejia-Jones Photography Review - Surprise--he wanted to dance!!
Photo for Mejia-Jones Photography Review - Love this one!!
Profile Picture Rosalba, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was a true pleasure to work with and very accommodating. She took the time to get to know our venue and lighting. She was in the right place at the right time to get quality pictures. We would highly recommend Michelle for any event. She was patient, friendly and fun!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle was accommodating and took time to get to know us before the shoot so we felt like the pictures are truly us, and not a stiff staged portrait. The pictures turned out great and we were very thrilled about the whole experience for such an affordable price.

Profile Picture Kamuna, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is an excellent, professional photographer. We communicated about a date and place for family photos online, and she was quick in her responsiveness. I was very impressed with her portfolio, showcasing couples and families beautifully at ease in natural light, even before we booked her. We were very happy with our own family photos (including my five month-old at the time), too! Highly recommend her-

Profile Picture Vinita, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle has a wonderful personality and is an awesome photographer! She took her time capturing beautiful pictures of our wedding day that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture kj, 10/10/10, 2 Reviews