Mejia-Jones Photography Reviews

Mejia-Jones Photography 5
  • Jo Brookshaw

Jo Brookshaw · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Magical!!

Their professionalism, attitude, work ethic, and work product are beyond amazing!!!! I wish I could get married all over again just so I could have them there again!! I hate having my picture taken or being the center of attention, but they made it so easy and fun, even for me!!! I'm so glad we used them and would recommend them endlessly to anyone looking for a photographer!!! If you want a seamless day with great people, call Michelle!!

Mejia-Jones Photography 6
    Mejia-Jones Photography 15
    Mejia-Jones Photography 16
    Sent on 12/26/2019

Mejia-Jones Photography's reply:

Thank you Jo! It was such an honor to photograph your wedding. So much joy and love was documented on that day. Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you and Raef.
  • Amanda

Amanda Harris · Married on 01/10/2019

Best experience with a wedding photographer

I got married in October 2018 and had the pleasure of working with Michelle as our wedding photographer. She was wonderful in every aspect. She was warm and put us at ease the first time we spoke with her. She was very professional and was happy to offer suggestions on placement and poses of our wedding pictures. Neither my husband nor I are fond of pictures being taken of us and Michelle was able to direct us and help us feel comfortable during pictures. Before the wedding we had a video chat with her as a “get to know you” session. She sent us a questionnaire and expatiations before and then we went over it together. We were able to give specific shots that we wanted and designate people that would not have a say in changing what we wanted for pictures, which was great for me. It gave us a specific timeline that we were able to give to our guests so family would know when to congregate for pictures. She was absolutely the best part of our wedding day vendors. She kept things flowing and was excellent in herding our big crazy families. Everyone was full of compliments after the wedding on how wonderful she was. When we got our preview album I was blown away! The quality, thoughtfulness, and editing of the pictures was incredible. We couldn’t wait to get our full album and we were not disappointed when we did! The same qualities were present in every picture we received. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, then look no further. I would highly and 100% recommend her for all your photography needs!!!

Mejia-Jones Photography 17
    Mejia-Jones Photography 18
    Sent on 12/27/2019

Erin Looper · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot imagine a more perfect photographer!

When my husband and I were planning a destination wedding, one of the struggles that we knew we would encounter was finding the perfect photographer to capture our special day. From the moment we first talked to Michelle my concerns were put at ease. She really took the time to gather information to get to know us on a personal level so that she could get all the little details that she knew would be important to us. Words just cannot describe how perfectly she did just that, and with so much heart in every shot. I will use Michelle for years to come. I can’t imagine that there is anyone better! WOW!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Kayla · Married on 12/30/2017

Michelle was excellent! Thoroughly enjoyed taking my pictures and loved seeing them afterwards!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Rosalba · Married on 10/07/2017

Michelle was awesome to work with! We connected right away and I loved how organized she was preparing for our special day. I had no clue there were so many details! On the day of the wedding she was very flexible as we switched from outdoor to indoor and back to outdoor for the reception as the threat of rain tried to disrupt our plans! She rolled with it and was wonderfully attentive and flexible!

Mejia-Jones Photography 19
    Mejia-Jones Photography 20
    Sent on 10/10/2017

Susan · Married on 09/03/2017

Michelle was a true pleasure to work with and very accommodating. She took the time to get to know our venue and lighting. She was in the right place at the right time to get quality pictures. We would highly recommend Michelle for any event. She was patient, friendly and fun!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kamuna · Married on 08/19/2017

Michelle was accommodating and took time to get to know us before the shoot so we felt like the pictures are truly us, and not a stiff staged portrait. The pictures turned out great and we were very thrilled about the whole experience for such an affordable price.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Vinita · Married on 08/22/2015

Michelle is an excellent, professional photographer. We communicated about a date and place for family photos online, and she was quick in her responsiveness. I was very impressed with her portfolio, showcasing couples and families beautifully at ease in natural light, even before we booked her. We were very happy with our own family photos (including my five month-old at the time), too! Highly recommend her-

Sent on 10/06/2017

kj · Married on 10/10/2010

Michelle has a wonderful personality and is an awesome photographer! She took her time capturing beautiful pictures of our wedding day that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/10/2017