Meir Photography Reviews

84 | Sun Prairie, WI

84 Reviews for Meir Photography

• Sophia

Sophia Hahn · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Professional - Great Value!

Greg was a super professional photographer for our engagement shoot! He took great pictures and got them to us quickly, both online and on a flash drive. I'd recommend Meir Photography to anyone.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Katie Heal · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply Amazing!

For our wedding, we wanted a photographer that would help us every step of the way and was very thorough in what we wanted, and Meir Photography did just that. We also wanted someone who loved their work and making the day run smoothly for us.
    Greg worked with us, weeks leading up to the wedding figuring out the timeline, when to do pictures, what types of pictures and he was very flexible the day of.
    What really made me happy was that he went through and edited all the pictures before releasing the pictures to us and that made the difference. Ordering pictures was an easy task and it was easy to share the link for other family members to see the pictures.
    We also ordered a wedding album through him and it is amazing! We picked the pictures and he worked his magic, and the album looks beautiful, better than what I imagined.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jaryn · Married on 09/15/2018

We hired Greg and team for our photo booth at our wedding and it was definitely the easiest thing I did during the wedding planning process, and one that provided a lot of value. Everything was set up perfect on the day of and every single guest loved it! We used the photo book as our guest book and it’s something I will treasure forever. You can see the joy on everyone’s faces! The props were also amazing and were really unique from others I have seen. I highly recommend booking this photo booth to really enhance any party, especially for a wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2018

J · Married on 10/14/2017

Greg and Denise were terrific to work with! You cannot go wrong with choosing this team! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

I used Meir Photography for their Photobooth at my wedding. It was very popular with the guests. Greg was awesome to work with while setting everything up. He made planning everything very simple. The guy who was there running the Photobooth was very friendly and nice to the guests. I like that they print off a photo for the guests and for the book for the couple.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Brandi · Married on 05/20/2017

Greg was such a pleasure to meet with and it was so easy to work with him for our engagment photos. With a busy life style it was nice to be able to send him an email and know that he would get back to us in a fast timeframe. I was SO excited and pleased with how our engagement session went and even more in awe when we received the gallery. He truly does amazing work and you can't beat how down to earth he is, as well. Thank you so much for all your hard work and time. It makes me smile everytime I look through the photos. I am looking forward to the wedding day more and more!

Sent on 08/18/2016
  • User7368991 · event on 10/30/2016

Greg and Denise were fabulous during our engagement session! Very flexible (weather was variable and we had to reschedule a few times) and cooperative. We love our pictures!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Lizzy · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough about Greg Meir and the engagement photos he took for us this past weekend!!! He perfectly captured our personalities and love. Greg also expertly used the lighting and colors to create simply outstanding shots. The whole shoot was comfortable and fun! Greg and his wife Denise are amazing people, and I am 110% ecstatic with the photos they took!!! The hardest part will be choosing just one photo for our save-the-date :). (Another bonus, Greg finished editing our photos in less than a week, so we didn't have a wait at all!) Thank you Greg!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Meir Photography's reply:

Yay! It was our pleasure! Our job is easy with a couple like you two! it's easy to see that you are perfect for each other and love being together! We can't wait to shoot your wedding! - Thanks again, Greg and Denise

Antone · Married on 09/10/2016

Greg and his wife did an amazing job at our wedding. We could not be happier with how the day unfolded, his professionalism, his love for photography, and the end result of beautiful pictures from our wedding. My wife and I live in North Carolina and Greg was very accommodating with planning even though we were not in Wisconsin. Greg was extremely responsive, professional and provided high quality photography for a great value. Greg was even very flexible with his packages since we were unable to take advantage of the engagement picture option and allowed us to customize to add options at an equal value. His passion for photography shows in his attitude and in the pictures he takes. I would highly recommend Meir Photography for any professional photography needs.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2016

Our entire experience with Meir Photography was great. Greg kept everything fun and professional while capturing some of our favorite wedding photos. We liked the creativity and time placed into the sessions. Greg did all of the brainstorming and we did all of the smiling. We also used a photobooth for the day of our wedding. The print quality was excellent on the strips, our guests had fun, and we got to keep a book of photo strips. We're happy with the results and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the Madison area.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2016

From the very beginning we felt comfortable with Greg and the quality of his work was immediately evident. Everything went perfectly on the day of the wedding and the pictures came out better than we could have hoped. He knew what kind of pictures we wanted to take, as well as ones we didn't know that we wanted. His experience is obvious as he knew just what shots to take and when to take them. Pictures came back to us quickly and we couldn't be happier with them. They are everything we wanted!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Kris · Married on 07/15/2016

We hired Meir photography for our wedding day and engagement shoot after meeting them at the January wedding fair in Madison. We came across their stand at 5pm when the show closes. They were still there after a long day, unlike some other vendors that had already packed up. This was our first clue on how hard they work and professional they are.

We had our engagement shoot around downtown Madison on a Saturday evening, we live out of town and Greg was very flexible on arranging a time that suited us. We spent a few hours around the capital area. He took many shots each time until he 'got it' on each shot. We were very happy with the photos from this and that every time he said he had got the shot, he had.

Greg provided useful information and guides before the wedding day for us to fill out to help decide on what type of photos we wanted and to make sure we had all the photos with family and friends that we wanted. Having him and his assistant Amy on the day made sure we got all the shots we had asked for and photos of both of us getting ready. Having the two of them worked well to capture the same shots from different angles, or to just be in two different places at the same time.

We are really happy with how our photos turned out, over 1000 for the actual day, easy to review them all online on the website Greg uploads them to, as well he provided copies on cd and flash drive presented very beautifully in cases with cover photo from our day.

When choosing our wedding photographer we wanted someone that fit our style, and as always, fit into our budget. We considered other cheaper less experienced photographers, but when we thought about it, having the experience, the equipment and then how the end product looks, there was not really a question

Sent on 10/30/2016

Meir Photography's reply:

Wow!! Thank you so much! It really means alot to me for you to take the time to write such a wonderful review! We are so glad that you liked your images. I felt that I got some very special once in a lifetime images for you to enjoy. The day turned out so nice and the sunset was beautiful! Thanks again, Greg

Peter · Married on 07/02/2016

Greg did an amazing job operating his open air photo booth at our wedding this past weekend. He was accommodating, professional, and fun. Out guests LOVED it.
    The quality of the photos are excellent and the setup and design of the website where we can see them all and share them with our guests is super polished and contemporary.
    I love how both we and the guests each got a copy of the photo strip from each shoot and how the website has both each individual photo as well as each photo strip for view download. He put each of our copies in a book for guests to sign and is sending us the book as a keepsake.
    10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Travis · Married on 06/17/2016

Greg and Denise were wonderful! They had great resources created to help organize and plan our wedding. Everything ran smoothly, and they got a lot of amazing shots! We would recommend them to anyone looking for and easy, care-free, and professional wedding photography solution.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Sara · Married on 06/11/2016

Greg and Denise were a delight to work with. They captured every image I requested and more. They literally took a picture of everything. It was very hot on the day of our wedding (90+ degrees), and they were able to just keep going to get all of the outside pictures despite the heat. Greg and Amy also did our engagement pictures, and they turned out great as well. Finally, I would strongly recommend getting the photo video. The way it was put together allowed us to relive the entire day in under 10 minutes.
    Shawn and Sara

Sent on 07/19/2016

Maira · Married on 05/28/2016

Greg and his wife did a fantastic job capturing my wedding day!

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • User4819090 · 2+ years ago

We could have not picked a better photographer! Our photos are wonderful! Greg is very easy to work with, and professional. He put both my fiancé and me at ease during our photo shoot. Having a great photographer to capture a once in a lifetime moment was very important to us and Greg has exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much! We love our photos!

Krystal and Justin

Sent on 03/12/2015

Robin · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I have been so happy with the service we received from Meir Photography! Greg, Denise, and Amy were such a fun team to work with! I wasn't so sure about some of the shots (I thought they were going to be cheesy) but even those turned out so romantic and touching. Greg responded to every email and question in a timely manner, which set my anxiety at ease. He was so helpful with setting a timeline and helping us stick to it on the wedding day.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Marissa · Married on 08/15/2015

Greg & Denise were fantastic to work with! Very professional but fun at the same time! The pictures turned out amazing. We did rent the photo booth for our reception. Everyone loved it! The photo booth scrapbook that they sent us was awesome! I highly recommend hiring Greg and Denise for your wedding day!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Andrea · Married on 07/25/2015

Meir photography did an awesome job taking my wedding pictures! He thinks of very fun and creative shots and we are so glad that we chose him for our special day!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/18/2015

We had the best experience with Meir Photography. They were patient, inventive, and fun with our wedding party. They allowed us to provide ideas and they used their expertise to make the photos even better! Our family and friends continue to compliment our photos. Thank you Meir Photography!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Meir Photography's reply:

Hey Caitlin! Thank you for the great review! I remember we got a ton of awesome pictures that day and had a blast doing it! Thanks for including us in your big day! - Greg and Denise

TJ · event on 06/25/2015

We booked Meir Photography for our upcoming wedding. Our engagement photos were part of the package, and they turned out awesome! The shoot was very fun. Greg and Denise are creative and accommodating. I can't wait to see what he does for our wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Meir Photography did an amazing job at our wedding in May. They captured every moment so beautifully! And we got our pictures less than 3 weeks after the wedding. We could not be happier with our choice of photographer and highly recommend Greg and Meir Photography.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2015

We decided to add a photobooth about 3 months before our wedding, and Greg and his staff were very accommodating! Very professional, our venue staff even commented on how easy they were to work with. They brought a variety of props and we added some of our own- at the end of the night, they made sure to sort out what props were theirs and left ours (thought that was considerate, I wouldn't have even realized our props were gone!). Greg sent us an album of all of our guests' photos along with notes from everyone after the wedding- so cool! Also loved having an online gallery after the wedding (made it easy for our guests to have digital copies of their photo strips). Would definitely recommend Greg and Meir Photography for photo booth rentals!

Sent on 01/12/2017