Meghan Wiesman Photography Reviews

6 | Glendora, CA

6 Reviews for Meghan Wiesman Photography

Tara · Married on 07/07/2017

My Fiancé and I booked our wedding venue and venders a year before our big day. Everything was paid for and ready to go! Then the unthinkable happened, four months before our wedding my fiancé past away in a tragic accident. Meghan showed great compassion and understanding through this challenging process. I feel fortunate that she was able to capture beautiful memories that will always be cherished. If you are looking for top-notch service and gorgeous pictures, I would recommend Meghan to anyone.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Madison · Married on 01/02/2016

Meghan was amazing! Her day of flexibility is perfect, especially for people that want to capture everything from getting ready to the grand exit! Her work was phenomenal! I now have hundreds of amazing photos to remember the best day ever! She also captured all of the moments that I requested from her. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • User5196913 · 2+ years ago

Meghan just has an eye for capturing beauty through her lens. She did my wedding & engagement pictures and we could not be happier. She is very nice, yet she can be stern when it comes down to trying to wrangle all the family members together on the day of - just what we need! I will definitely be using Meghan for future family portraits!!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Cathy · Married on 06/28/2014

The photos from Meghan Wiesman Photography are breathtaking. So creative, professional, and fun. She captured all the important pictures of my daughter's wedding and then some. Meghan's personality helped keep everyone calm, but made sure to keep the event rolling. I am so impressed with her and her business. You need to book her for all your photography needs. Seriously, JUST BOOK HER!!!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Danielle · Married on 01/18/2014

Meghan did an amazing job with our engagement pictures and our wedding! We started working with her about a full year before our wedding and she was great throughout the entire process! She is so dedicated to what she does and really puts her all into it and that shows not only in her personality, buts clearly in her work! She's very responsive and on top of it all all the time. She's so dedicated that even though she was pretty pregnant during our wedding there was no stopping her she wanted to be there for me and she made that very clear and she was! (Thank goodness!) My husband and I are both sooo appreciative of her and all of her work. We will be be using her in the future for any of our photography needs and as soon as there's a baby announcement that needs photography! Thank you Meghan! :)

Sent on 03/25/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2012

Meghan did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Throughout the wedding planning process, she has become a friend and resource that we trust to provide us with sound, reasonable, valuable advice as well as beautiful pictures!! She has the take-charge attitude that we were looking for to control a large wedding party and get lots of quality pictures done in a short amount of time. She has a fun and creative personality and is extremely flexible which made the entire process so easy and enjoyable!

Sent on 12/03/2012