Meghan Lyons King, Violinist Reviews

16 | Tampa, FL

16 Reviews for Meghan Lyons King, Violinist

Jori · Married on 02/17/2018

Meghan was amazing for our big day. She came to the rehearsal, it was great that she knew exactly where she wanted to sit and when to play (there was a lot going on and we had little time so I appreciated her being so great). The day of we got a lot of compliments of having her play. Everyone loved the fact that she played one of our favorite songs “shut up and dance with me” as we walked down the aisle as husband and wife!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Amy · Married on 10/14/2016

Meghan was great! She was quick to respond, and was willing to work with the vocalist/guitarist that we had at our wedding. Together they truly made beautiful music for our wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Sara · Married on 10/07/2016

Meghan was amazing to work with! She was very easy to work with and even provided us with suggestions of wedding songs to play during the ceremony. The price was extremely fair as we booked Meghan to play during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and even attend rehearsal the night before. Meghan is very willing to accommodate to what you need at the wedding and she will also play/learn songs she is not familiar with. I couldn't recommend anyone better than Meghan!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

We loved having Meghan as our violinist for our wedding ceremony! She let us choose the songs we really wanted to use and gave other options as well. She was very flexible and everyone loved the music at our ceremony

Sent on 09/28/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2016

I would advise them to absolutely book them. They made the ceremony absolutely beautiful and were able to incorporate personal music that was meaningful to both Tyler and I.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/02/2016

Meghan was wonderful -- very talented and easy going!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Rachael · Married on 06/04/2016

Meghan was referred to me and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She played the ceremony music for my wedding and I received so many compliments from our guests about the music she played. I will hire her again in a heartbeat and recommend her to anyone needing a beautifully played violin for any occasion. She is worth every penny! Thank you so much Meghan!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Arbie · Married on 05/27/2016

We were so happy with Meghan!
    Not only was her music lovely... But she also is a lovely person .
    We would recommend her services.
    On time and very accommodating.

Sent on 05/30/2016

We couldn't have chosen anyone better! She was very helpful with the planning and providing input on song selections. We even requested songs and she was more than happy to accommodate. We had a cello and her as the violinist for our wedding. She even came to our rehearsal to make sure the timing of the song selections matched up. She was very flexible which made everything even easier. Very professional and amazing at what she does. I would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful music for their wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Libby · Married on 05/23/2015

Meghan is such a talented, gracious musician! She worked with me to create a totally unique set of pieces for my ceremony. I had my entire wedding outside and the music was absolutely gorgeous. Her music was a VERY special part of the ceremony that I am SO glad I went with instead of a recording or something. It added such an elegant flair. I would recommend her to anyone desiring beautiful, traditional music for their wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Celia · Married on 03/21/2015

My husband and I absolutely loved the music Meghan provided at our wedding. I remember as I was about to walk down the aisle and she started to play I couldn't help but to be moved by how beautiful the music was. She was able to play several different pieces for us and helped make our special day feel like "us".

Sent on 10/21/2015

Katie · Married on 05/25/2014

Meghan was wonderful to work with for our wedding! She was very responsive and professional from the start. Meghan offers several options for ceremony musicians, from solo through quartets and different packages depending on how long you want them there. Her prices are VERY reasonable, and she is extremely talented! We went with a violin and cello duo, and it turned out the cellist was her younger brother Ryan! We thought it was really neat to have a brother sister duo, and they played so well together!! They have played many weddings together, so they really know what they are doing! They are both very talented! Meghan was very accommodating in sending over several samples to us with different combos of instruments so we could decide whether or not we wanted a viola or cello. We are very pleased to have found Meghan, and we couldn't be happier with the results. Having Meghan and Ryan play for our ceremony really helped to make it a very special occasion! We would HIGHLY recommend Meghan for your ceremony musician!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Megan · Married on 07/11/2015

Meghan and her brother’s music abilities were a beautiful addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were willing to take our suggestions and turn them into realities. Their music made our garden wedding feel like a dream. We would highly suggest anyone use Meghan if they are seeking breath taking strings music for their event.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Have heard Meghan and her brother play at multiple weddings, including my own after hearing her play the first time. Excellent sound and range of music. Would recommend to anyone looking for something special for their wedding

Sent on 11/18/2015

Beth · Married on 09/24/2016

Don't hesitate. Meghan King was outstanding to work with. My daughter got married this past weekend at Brebeuf High School. It was a full Catholic Mass and Meghan worked with the Cantor and the person who filled in as the music director and it was wonderful.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Robin · Married on 09/17/2016

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Would definitely recommend! The music was wonderful!

Sent on 10/01/2016