Meghan Homa Photography Reviews

4 | Parkton, MD

4 Reviews for Meghan Homa Photography

Heather Bedding · Married on 03/10/2018

Wonderful experience!

Working with Meghan was so fun and easy. She joked with us to make everyone comfortable, made sure she got every shot, and delivered beautiful photos. My husband and I loved her and can't wait to use her again. Thank you so much, Meghan, for all of your hard work!
    xo, Heather B.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Patrick

Patrick Gleason · Married on 05/28/2016

Meghan is outstanding!

Meghan shot engagement photos for us, and she was outstanding! She's accommodating, hardworking, creative and terrifically pleasant. We were very happy with the services she provided.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/17/2014

100% happy with our experience!

Meghan is simply the best. Her kind demeanor instantly puts you at ease which leads to relaxed, candid photos that really capture the moment. She’s flexible and focuses on making sure you’re 100% happy and get all the shots you’re looking for. So thankful we went with Meghan!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Meghan Homa Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! It was such a pleasure working with you and Jim, and I look forward to working with you both in the future.
    xoxo,
    Meghan

Christina Walters · Married on 06/01/1996

We love Meghan Homa Photography

Meghan has been our family photographer for several years. Her effervescent personality is infectious and she puts you at ease instantly. We have adored the results of every photo session we've had with her. I've referred her to friends who've also used her for wedding vow renewals, weddings and senior photos. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2019