Meghan Elizabeth Photography Reviews

Meghan Elizabeth Photography 6
Meghan Elizabeth Photography 7

Julie R · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful photos!

I poured over website galleries and Instagram pages to pick a photographer, and I am so happy we went with Meghan! We just got our sneak peek photos, and they are stunning!! More than the beautiful photos, Meghan and her team were so fun and chill to hang out with. I could not be happier with the photos and the whole experience. She is very sweet, organized, and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Meghan Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Aww Julie!! Thank you!! I'm so glad you love the images and it was such a pleasure working with you and Michael!!!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2019

The absolute best, mep is who you want!

Wedding planning can be overwhelming... the decision to hire Meghan Elizabeth Photography was by far the easiest (and most rewarding) decision I made! After meeting Meghan for the first time, I knew right away that she had to be our wedding photographer. She is creative, easy-going, reliable, organized and professional. She helps put together your day of schedule, explains the time that is needed for bridal party, family and most importantly Bride & Groom photographs! She captures the most beautiful and REAL images throughout your big day. I'm so thankful she could photograph my Spring wedding, I'm absolutely obsessed with the sneak peek images we've seen so far... I've already printed and it's only been two weeks!!

Her second shooter Christine, is also amazing! She got to spend time with my husband and his groomsman while everyone was getting ready. The photos I've seen so far are perfect, she captured the outgoing character of my guy and all his buds. Plus, she is excellent at fluffing your dress for photos or gathering your dress before you walk! Everyone needs a "Christine" the day of their wedding. :)

They've got the ultimate A team and you won't be disappointed if you hire Meghan Elizabeth Photography.

Here is the link to our blog post:

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 8
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 9
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 10

Meghan Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Sam! You are the absolute sweetest. It was such an honor to be there for you and Shawn and such an incredibly gorgeous wedding day.
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 10/14/2018

You won't regret hiring!

Hiring Meghan was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process! From our first conversations through the big day, she was easy to work with and is beyond incredibly talented! When looking back at our engagement and wedding photos it is truly hard to pick just a handful of favorites. Meghan was always there to talk through ideas, timelines, and concerns. She's there as an experienced photographer to offer insight from previous engagements and to offer advice as a friend and former bride.

We also loved her second shooter, they both brought dynamic personalities on the day of and helped everything to move along quickly and as planned. Truly, we (and our friends and families) are obsessed with our photos and will cherish them for many years to come! HIRE MEGHAN!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Aww Rachael!!

Nicole Preller · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolute. Perfection.

I have taken my time deciding what to write in a review for Meghan. Nothing I say will ever give this woman enough praise for how amazing she is! As soon as I met Meghan, I knew she was the one I had to have with me on my special day. She quickly became not only a photographer, but also a friend! I will be forever grateful for everything she has done for me!

Meghan is absolutely perfect in every way. From helping with the thousands of questions I had, to recommending my half of my wedding vendors, to just sitting there and chatting with me about life. She truly is a superstar. Her attention to detail, her ability to capture every little spontaneous moment, and dedication to making sure the day was perfect, I could not have asked for anything more. She truly is amazing at her job!! I am in awe with every photos I see she takes!

I have to give a shout out to her amazing team she brought out for the day! Christine & Sam, you made our day so much more special! We appreciate everything you have done for us and hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did!

Meghan, YOU are the best thing about our day. I honestly do not know how I can ever thank God for bringing such an amazing woman into our lives. I cannot ever thank you for all the time, dedication and support you have given us. So grateful for your friendship and CANNOT wait until next time. ❤️

Sent on 12/04/2018

Meghan Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Girl! I am so glad you guys hired me for your wedding and were able to build such a wonderful friendship from it!! You guys are the sweetest!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Look no further!

I had picked Meghan to be our wedding photography before we were even engaged! Two Facebook friends had used her and I immediately fell in love with her work! So when we picked our venue and date she was the first vendor we contacted. After meeting her I knew we made a great decision. She immediately made us feel so comfortable!
    We had our engagement pictures done in May and even my husband felt at ease during the somewhat awkward posing.
    Honestly at our wedding there were times I didn't even know she was there taking pictures, which allowed my husband and I to truly be in the moment.
    I have shown pictures to people who have actually been moved to tears because of her work. A lot of people have asked me if she was a good friend of mine, because she captured us so perfectly.
    I'm lucky to consider her a friend and I KNOW that during the planning process if I had needed help with ANYTHING she would have done it.
    I knew at the end of the day when the wedding was over, the one thing I would have still was our pictures. We will treasure them for the rest of our lives and look forward to using Meghan for years to come!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 11
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 12
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 13
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 14

Meghan Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Awww Sarah! Thank you so much for your such sweet review. Being your and Bryan's wedding photographer (turned friend) was such an honor!! I'm so glad to hear that you guys still love your wedding images and will continue to and that a huge part of that is because of the relationship/friendship we were able to build!! You guys are the best and I can't wait to work with you guys again soon!! hugs!!!

Kevin · Married on 06/23/2018

Simply put, Meghan is amazing. She was fantastic at every step throughout the process from the engagement photos to our wedding day. We recently got our photos from our wedding day and they brought my wife and I such joy. I recommend Meghan to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Julie · Married on 06/16/2018

WOW! What else is there to say?!? Please look no further when you are trying to find a photographer. Seriously, stop looking. Make your life SO much easier and just book Meghan right now!!! She is so sweet, funny, flexible, professional, speedy.... I can go on and on. I just love her and I love her photos and hope to use her again in the future. BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Meghan Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Julie!!! <3 Seriously girl!! thank you!! love you too!!!

Eunbi · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Meghan was a DREAM. My husband and I are so thrilled and happy with how our wedding photography came out. We are so impressed with Meghan and her team for their excellent preparation in shooting and schlepping the entire wedding party (plus a baby!) all over New York City in various landmark locations in cold weather. This was no easy feat and required a lot of energy and careful planning, and Meghan pulled it off without a hitch and was absolutely amazing, positive, and upbeat during the entire process. It was also very tricky to shoot our first kiss with the confetti canons that we planned, and Meghan pulled it off effortlessly. The photos all came out beautifully (see attached)- we really couldn't be happier. We appreciate how Meghan thoughtfully planned out and efficiently executed all the portraits and shots we wanted to take. We can't thank Meghan and her team enough for all their hard work! You'll be in excellent hands if you choose to work with Meghan.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 21
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 22
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 23

Tony · Married on 10/14/2017

Meghan does an amazing job. Very easy to work with. Her photos were great!!

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 24
    Meghan Elizabeth Photography 25

S · Married on 10/06/2017

After our venue, the photographer was the next vendor we booked. My husband and I liked Meghan's style immediately and knew we wanted her to capture our wedding day. She was easy to work with and even gave us and day after shoot since we couldn't meet for an engagement shoot. This gave us the opportunity to get the shot that we wanted without the pressure of time.

Sent on 10/13/2017
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 06/03/2017

When my now-husband and I were first choosing a wedding photographer, we found ourselves debating between Meghan and a slightly larger company. We are so, so happy we went with Meghan. Not only is she an amazingly talented photographer, but we also came to feel like she was a friend.

We had our engagement session at a winery last fall. This was the first time my husband and I had had pictures taken together, so we were feeling a bit shy in front of the camera. Meghan convinced us that we didn’t look as awkward as we felt, and the resulting photos were gorgeous—plus she got them to us in less than half of her estimated turnaround time.

On the wedding day itself, she arrived a few hours before the ceremony to take some detail and getting ready shots with the bridal party, while her awesome second shooter, Christine, went to work with the groom and best men. Throughout the entire day she was patient, fun, and full of energy and direction—despite the fact that her and Christine had to drive roughly 2 hours each way to make it to our venue.

We had multiple sneak peeks from the wedding within a day or two. She also had a full blog post of pictures up only two weeks or so after the day of, along with a gallery of pictures she had edited so far to tide us over.

Given how much we’ve loved all of our engagement and wedding photos, we absolutely can’t wait to see the rest of Meghan’s shots. If you’re considering hiring Meghan, do it—you won’t regret it! We can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Meghan Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Kara!!!! Thank you so much for your incredibly kind kind words!! Working with you and Matt has been an blast & a pleasure. I am so glad you guys choose me as well and I completely agree, you guys are friends now!! <3

Marisa · Married on 01/14/2017

There are not enough words to express how wonderful it is to work with Meghan. She is amazing at her craft! Her photos captivated me from the beginning when I started searching for photographers. After meeting with her and learning about all that her packages include for such an affordable price, it was a no-brainer to book her! Meghan took the time to get to know us as a couple and that plays an important role in the relationship between a couple and a photographer. She made us feel at ease and took photos that captured our personalities- not just boring standstill/emotionless portraits. Of all the details that are included in a wedding day, the one thing I didn't have to worry about was Meghan. She was by far the best vendor/decision I had made. She has such an organized and simple approach to planning that not one thing will get missed! Our wedding party raved about her! Her professionalism, personality, and skill make her a winning photographer that I recommend to all of my friends. I will be using her for as long as she's willing to be our photographer. I cannot wait to work with Meghan again. Book with Meghan Elizabeth Photography, you will not be sorry!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2016

I was 100% impressed with Meghan! Meghan was absolutely wonderful from the day that I booked her for my wedding photography! Meghan is super kind, fun, funny, and a joy to be around. I recently received all of our edited pictures from our wedding. The pictures were sent to us before the date that she said we would have them. That was a real treat. More importantly, the pictures were absolutely gorgeous! I am so excited to have these timeless photos to share with our future kids and grand kids. Meghan is an absolute professional and was very responsive whenever I had questions. Meghan is officially our family's choice photographer and I will certainly be using her in the future. Meghan is truly a 5 star photographer and a wonderful person.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Meghan was and is an absolute delight. We were taken care of from start to finish and she was professional, personable, and completely a joy to work with. We were happy with her work and her team on the wedding day. She will be my first recommendation every time someone asks a referral. I look forward to working more with her in future. We couldn't be more pleased in every aspect of working with her!

Sent on 12/19/2016

jessica · Married on 08/13/2016

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Meghan. She is extremely professional and the pictures turned out amazing! We highly recommend Meghan to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2016

LisaMarie · Married on 06/24/2016

Meghan was AMAZING to work with throughout wedding planning. We booked our engagement session and our wedding day pictures with her. Meghan is very out going and a joy to work with. During our engagement session, she was great to work with. She seemed more like a friend through out the photo session and made us seem very comfortable with taking pictures. The day of the wedding, she arrived on time and was great to work with. Even with a huge bridal party and some rain during our ceremony, she made me feel totally comfortable and at ease throughout the day. I can't wait to see our pictures!

I highly recommend her for a wedding or any other photo session. I can't wait to continue to use her later down the road.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Meghan Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Awww Lisa!!! <3 thank you so much!!! I loved working with you guys and can't wait to get the photos to you :D

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

Honestly I don't know what I would have done without Meghan. She has not only been a photographer throughout this experience, but also a great amount of support. She offered much advice to me and really helped me to enjoy such a process. She made us feel right at home
    And was great with directing the wedding party. Thank you Meghan for being so patient and kind! We have only seen a preview of our wedding pictures and are dying to see the rest!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Katie · Married on 07/12/2014

Meghan and her team were amazing and truly did anything and everything possible to make my day special and memorable. I love them so much!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2014

We so much enjoyed Meghan and Amber being our wedding photographers. They were willing to try an photo/pose we asked and even came with some poses of their own. We had a great time with them both and now have Amazing Beautiful pictures from our special day. I would highly recommend these ladies for any event!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Meghan Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you Lindsey!!! We love you both and so loved being there for the wedding :) It was truly a blast!!!