Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry Reviews

Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry 2
Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry 3

Allison Nowak · Married on 10/20/2018

Professionalism

Meghan was great! I have always gone to her for wedding makeup as a bridesmaid and most recently for my bridal make up! She is great to work with and she is very professional! We made me feel beautiful everytime she has done my makeup!

Sent on 11/14/2018

K · Married on 08/26/2018

Meghan was a pleasure to work with and her work was flawless. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Meghan was so lovely to work with. She does beautiful work. Everyone's make-up came out so good. The pictures look awesome. She took her time with me to make sure everything was flawless. I would highly recommend her! - Nicole Pennings

Sent on 09/17/2018

Maria · Married on 06/23/2018

Meghan was amazing! She did my mom, my bridesmaids and my makeup and we all looked stunning. She was so accommodating and made the day so incredibly special for all of us! Having her a part of my special day put my mind at ease and I knew whatever she did would come out perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 05/27/2018

Meghan was such an excellent artist! She catered to each of our needs and makeup types. It was wonderful to see her adapt to each of our choices rather than giving all of us the same makeup. Thank you so much Meghan!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Alison · Married on 12/30/2017

A friend highly recommended Meghan to me, and I could not be happier that she did my wedding make-up. We set up a trial which was a great opportunity to talk about what I was looking for and get on the same page. She really listened and understood, so I left there feeling very confident in having her as the make-up artist.

Meghan had a very full schedule because she had to do make-up for eleven people the day of the wedding, but she was punctual (actually arrived early) and make-up was finished way ahead of schedule. Everyone loved how their make-up turned out, and with her airbrushing, the make-up stayed on all day and night. Cannot say enough great things about her!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Tara · Married on 10/14/2017

Highly recommend

Meghan is fantastic. I hired her to do makeup for myself and my bridal party for my September 2018 wedding. I highly recommend Meghan!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Megan · Married on 07/08/2017

Meghan was amazing to work with! She did the makeup for me and my entire bridal party for my wedding on July 8th. Everyone was extremely happy with their makeup! I wanted a very clean and natural look and she captured that perfectly- I love how she does the eyelashes and airbrush! Meghan did the makeup for my two sisters and me for our weddings...we kept going back to her because we were so satisfied and I have also recommended her to friends! She's the best, shows up on time, replies to emails quickly, and is amazing at makeup!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Vicky · Married on 04/29/2017

Meghan is the very best! She was extremely easy to work with, professional and always responsive. She was early the day of the wedding to make sure she was ready on time and myself, the bridesmaids and my mother all loved the final product (lashes and all)!! I would recommend Meghan to any bridge looking for long lasting make-up on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Meghan was an absolute delight to work with. Starting with the trial, she took her time to figure out the exact look I was going for. On my wedding day, I started to feel a bit overwhelmed. But, from the moment I sat down with Meghan, I was instantly calmed and grounded. She was so present , and was not only a fantastic makeup artist, but she was a great sounding board and therapist :) I whole heartedly recommended Meghan to every single bride.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2016

Meghan was amazing! She did my make up for my wedding, along with my mother and my 9 bridesmaids! She worked so quickly, and everyone looked absolutely stunning! :)

Sent on 08/28/2017

Meghan was extremely professional and accommodating! Everyone loved their makeup for our wedding and I would definitely hire Meghan for future events.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Anna · Married on 07/22/2016

Meghan is incredible. She captured my wedding look vision perfectly. She is so fun to work with and so talented! I highly recommend her. Our makeup lasted all day in the summer heat with no problems!

Annie · Married on 11/08/2015

I got Meghan's name from my hairstylist that said she saw her work from another wedding and that it looked amazing. Meghan did not disappoint. She was easy to work with and talk to and gave her honest opinion about anything that I had to ask her. She was very reliable and always answered e-mails and phone calls promptly and communication is so important when planning a wedding. This made me feel very much at ease. She was very flexible for any special requests that we had and she is also a very nice person. She made us look natural with the makeup that she used and she knows her stuff. I highly recommend her. From the Kennedy Girls

Sent on 11/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

Meghan is an extremely talented make up artist. I am so beyond happy with how gorgeous my makeup was for my wedding. She is very easy to work with and so fun and friendly!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Daniele · Married on 09/26/2015

Meghan is such an amazing makeup artist! I planned my wedding from thousands of miles away and I didn't do a test run with Meghan due to logistics and timing. She is very intuitive and is able to do as little or as much as you want on your big day. Meghan did all of my bridesmaids and my mother, we all felt like princesses when she was done. Not only is Meghan very talented she is super nice and you will enjoy ever moment with her. I highly recommend! Thank you so much Meghan!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jamie · Married on 09/11/2015

Meghan is absolutely wonderful! She did my makeup two years ago at my sister's wedding and she was the very first person I emailed after I set my wedding date! She is so sweet and fun to have around on your wedding day. She listens to what you want and does an AMAZING job! I couldn't have imagined anything better. I would absolutely recommend Meghan to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Tanya · Married on 08/22/2015

Meghan was a great pleasure to work with! From our trial to my wedding day she was always very responsive and helpful. I showed her an idea of what I wanted my makeup to look like and she made it even better than I was hoping! The fake eyelashes really put the glamorous in everything. She also did my bridesmaids makeup, I told her the look I was hoping for and she made it happen! She really knows what she is doing when it comes to makeup and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have their makeup done for a special occasion or just in general. Thanks Meghan!!!! :)

Sent on 10/14/2015

Maddy · Married on 06/20/2015

Meghan does really amazing work. She listened to me during my trial, and created a glamorous, but still really natural look. The fake eyelashes look amazing, but real-- I wish I could have them all the time. My husband said he had been nervous that I wouldn't look like myself, because I don't usually wear a ton of makeup, but he also really loved the look.

Meghan showed up a little bit early on the wedding day, which was great, because we were a little nervous about the parking situation in the area and it allowed us to run a little ahead of schedule throughout the day. She was flexible, patient and easy to communicate with.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Tess · Married on 12/31/2014

Meghan did a phenomenal job with my makeup on my wedding day. She also did the makeup for everyone in my wedding party. Needless to say, we all looked amazing on the big day. Additionally, she did my lashes a week before my wedding so I could wear them for my bachelorette party. They lasted all the way through the big day and through the new year with no need for touch-ups. Five stars!!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kendra · Married on 12/13/2014

Meghan did my wedding makeup and my sisters. She is amazing at making the bride look unique amongst her bridal party and giving everyone an overall natural look. She enhances everyone's beauty and I use loved her eyelash work! If I could have her do my eyelashes once a week, I would be a happy girl. Highly reccomend!!!

Susan · Married on 11/15/2014

Meghan Cotton came highly recommended by a trusted hair stylist in my hair salon and she exceeded the high expectations that I had when I met her. My daughter was getting married and both she and I had different needs with respect to makeup application. Meghan was attentive to both my daughter's request for a natural look and to my need to have my eyes stand out behind my thick eyeglass frames. Meghan arrived on time and adhered to the tight schedule that we had set up. The makeup application for the bride and me as well as the bridesmaids was flawless and photo-perfect. We all looked as good at evenings end as we did at the start. I would highly recommend Meghan as a highly skilled, reliable and professional make-up artist.

Sent on 11/17/2014