Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry Reviews

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie Bowe Doyle 路 Married on 10/13/2019

Elegant and Amazing!

I had the pleasure of having Meghan do my makeup for my engagement photos and wedding! She is always professional and made all my bridesmaids feel comfortable and beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone, my makeup lasted all night and I鈥檝e never felt more flawless!

Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry 6
    Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry 7

Tracy 路 Married on 10/04/2019

Wedding makeup

Meghan did a great job. She even put my lip gloss on my nieces and they loved it.

Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry 8

Kendyll Boucher 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome experience!

Meghan did a wonderful job on all of the bridesmaids and the bride鈥榮 make up, everyone was so happy! I usually don鈥檛 wear a lot of makeup everyday and she made me look natural, and had great advice on how I should do my makeup! She was very friendly and we were all pleased!! Would recommend 10/10!

Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry 9

Kendyll 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Would recommend!

Meghan was amazing! She was very personable, and all of my bridesmaids were obsessed with their makeup. She made me (the bride) look natural but elegant and I couldn鈥檛 thank her more for her advice! I let her do what she thought was best and I was super happy with my results!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Melissa DeVito 路 Married on 08/23/2019

Wedding make up August 23,2019

Meghan has been doing my make up since 2012 for different weddings I have been in. I always knew when I got married one day, that Meghan would be the one to make me beautiful. Before I booked my wedding venue, I made sure that she had the date open because there was no way I was having anyone else.
    Meghan is beyond talented, a wonderful person and makes it look effortless. On my wedding day, she did 14 people by herself with time to spare. We all looked amazing and I am always obsessed with the individual lashes.

I wish Meghan could do my makeup every day because I always feel so beautiful when she does. She is an incredibly talented makeup artist and I highly recommend her to anyone for their next event!

Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry 10
    Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry 11

Kate Chesson 路 Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing make up artist!

Meghan did the makeup for our daughter's wedding. From the trial to the actual day she was amazing! On the day of she made everyone feel special from the 5 year old flower girl to my 87 year old mother! The quality of her work is excellent. She really listened to what each person wanted. Initially some of the bridesmaids were only going to get the minimal amount but when they saw how good the others looked the immediately asked Meghan to give the full makeup - and they all looked amazing. Meghan was so patient with the bride who had very specific ideas about how she wanted to look.

Meghan did makeup for 10 people in a very reasonable amount of time. Her individual false eye lashes are to die for. I actually went to her to have my makeup done for my nephew's wedding which was a month after my daughter's. I can not recommend her enough - CHOOSE HER you will not be sorry.

Sue B 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Meghan did an excellent job with the makeup for everyone in my daughters wedding party!

I would highly recommend Meghan for makeup for any wedding party!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Allison Nowak 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Professionalism

Meghan was great! I have always gone to her for wedding makeup as a bridesmaid and most recently for my bridal make up! She is great to work with and she is very professional! We made me feel beautiful everytime she has done my makeup!

Sent on 11/14/2018

K 路 Married on 08/26/2018

Meghan was a pleasure to work with and her work was flawless. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Nicole 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Meghan was so lovely to work with. She does beautiful work. Everyone's make-up came out so good. The pictures look awesome. She took her time with me to make sure everything was flawless. I would highly recommend her! - Nicole Pennings

Sent on 09/17/2018

Maria 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Meghan was amazing! She did my mom, my bridesmaids and my makeup and we all looked stunning. She was so accommodating and made the day so incredibly special for all of us! Having her a part of my special day put my mind at ease and I knew whatever she did would come out perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Sonia 路 Married on 06/15/2018

Absolutely love Meghan鈥檚 work! She did the makeup for my sister鈥檚 wedding and it came out so great, I hired her to do my entire wedding party! Meghan instantly understand the look I wanted and helped me achieve the perfect, timeless glow that lasted the entire night. Highly recommend her to anyone!

Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry 12
    Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry 13
    Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Elise

Elise 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Meghan was such an excellent artist! She catered to each of our needs and makeup types. It was wonderful to see her adapt to each of our choices rather than giving all of us the same makeup. Thank you so much Meghan!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Alison 路 Married on 12/30/2017

A friend highly recommended Meghan to me, and I could not be happier that she did my wedding make-up. We set up a trial which was a great opportunity to talk about what I was looking for and get on the same page. She really listened and understood, so I left there feeling very confident in having her as the make-up artist.

Meghan had a very full schedule because she had to do make-up for eleven people the day of the wedding, but she was punctual (actually arrived early) and make-up was finished way ahead of schedule. Everyone loved how their make-up turned out, and with her airbrushing, the make-up stayed on all day and night. Cannot say enough great things about her!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Tara 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Highly recommend

Meghan is fantastic. I hired her to do makeup for myself and my bridal party for my September 2018 wedding. I highly recommend Meghan!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Megan 路 Married on 07/08/2017

Meghan was amazing to work with! She did the makeup for me and my entire bridal party for my wedding on July 8th. Everyone was extremely happy with their makeup! I wanted a very clean and natural look and she captured that perfectly- I love how she does the eyelashes and airbrush! Meghan did the makeup for my two sisters and me for our weddings...we kept going back to her because we were so satisfied and I have also recommended her to friends! She's the best, shows up on time, replies to emails quickly, and is amazing at makeup!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Vicky 路 Married on 04/29/2017

Meghan is the very best! She was extremely easy to work with, professional and always responsive. She was early the day of the wedding to make sure she was ready on time and myself, the bridesmaids and my mother all loved the final product (lashes and all)!! I would recommend Meghan to any bridge looking for long lasting make-up on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/28/2017
  • User7010692 路 2+ years ago

Meghan was an absolute delight to work with. Starting with the trial, she took her time to figure out the exact look I was going for. On my wedding day, I started to feel a bit overwhelmed. But, from the moment I sat down with Meghan, I was instantly calmed and grounded. She was so present , and was not only a fantastic makeup artist, but she was a great sounding board and therapist :) I whole heartedly recommended Meghan to every single bride.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jennifer 路 Married on 12/31/2016

Meghan was amazing! She did my make up for my wedding, along with my mother and my 9 bridesmaids! She worked so quickly, and everyone looked absolutely stunning! :)

Sent on 08/28/2017
  • User6393523 路 2+ years ago

Meghan was extremely professional and accommodating! Everyone loved their makeup for our wedding and I would definitely hire Meghan for future events.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Anna 路 Married on 07/22/2016

Meghan is incredible. She captured my wedding look vision perfectly. She is so fun to work with and so talented! I highly recommend her. Our makeup lasted all day in the summer heat with no problems!

Annie 路 Married on 11/08/2015

I got Meghan's name from my hairstylist that said she saw her work from another wedding and that it looked amazing. Meghan did not disappoint. She was easy to work with and talk to and gave her honest opinion about anything that I had to ask her. She was very reliable and always answered e-mails and phone calls promptly and communication is so important when planning a wedding. This made me feel very much at ease. She was very flexible for any special requests that we had and she is also a very nice person. She made us look natural with the makeup that she used and she knows her stuff. I highly recommend her. From the Kennedy Girls

Sent on 11/11/2015