Meghan Cotton Makeup Artistry Reviews

Did a fantastic job with entire bridal party. Perfect Thank you 🙏🏻
  • Abby
    Abby C. Married on 07/25/2020

Beautiful natural makeup

Our make up was beautiful! We all looked flawless and natural ! I loved my makeup and so did all my bridesmaids ! Highly recommend her ! 😊
  • Sbgilman
    Sbgilman Married on 06/13/2020

Flawless and professional

Meghan came to my house to do my makeup for my small wedding after changing venues. I knew I did not want to look overdone and wanted a natural look for my small intimate wedding. Meghan took her time so that I felt comfortable. She was prepared with everything needed to make me feel beautiful! I loved the way that everything came out and even more since the professional photos came out! I highly recommend Meghan for any size wedding! She also did my mother and bridesmaids who were also very happy. She even had a new lipstick set that I could purchase that complemented me very well so I could reapply throughout the day.
    Allison D. Married on 01/09/2020

Wonderful Work

Meghan was such a delight to work with for my wedding on September 13th 2019. I am a wedding coordinator and work with vendors on a daily basis and Meghan is one of the best! She was easy to talk with, understood my vision, and was never pushy on doing make up I wasn't comfortable with. She helped make me feel my most beautiful on my wedding day, and my bridesmaids looked amazing as well! I would highly recommend Meghan!
  • Kellie
    Kellie B. Married on 10/13/2019

Elegant and Amazing!

I had the pleasure of having Meghan do my makeup for my engagement photos and wedding! She is always professional and made all my bridesmaids feel comfortable and beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone, my makeup lasted all night and I’ve never felt more flawless!
    Tracy Married on 10/04/2019

Wedding makeup

Meghan did a great job. She even put my lip gloss on my nieces and they loved it.
    Kendyll B. Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome experience!

Meghan did a wonderful job on all of the bridesmaids and the bride‘s make up, everyone was so happy! I usually don’t wear a lot of makeup everyday and she made me look natural, and had great advice on how I should do my makeup! She was very friendly and we were all pleased!! Would recommend 10/10!
    Kendyll Married on 09/28/2019

Would recommend!

Meghan was amazing! She was very personable, and all of my bridesmaids were obsessed with their makeup. She made me (the bride) look natural but elegant and I couldn’t thank her more for her advice! I let her do what she thought was best and I was super happy with my results!
    Melissa D. Married on 08/23/2019

Wedding make up August 23,2019

Meghan has been doing my make up since 2012 for different weddings I have been in. I always knew when I got married one day, that Meghan would be the one to make me beautiful. Before I booked my wedding venue, I made sure that she had the date open because there was no way I was having anyone else.
    Meghan is beyond talented, a wonderful person and makes it look effortless. On my wedding day, she did 14 people by herself with time to spare. We all looked amazing and I am always obsessed with the individual lashes.

I wish Meghan could do my makeup every day because I always feel so beautiful when she does. She is an incredibly talented makeup artist and I highly recommend her to anyone for their next event!
    Kate C. Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing make up artist!

Meghan did the makeup for our daughter's wedding. From the trial to the actual day she was amazing! On the day of she made everyone feel special from the 5 year old flower girl to my 87 year old mother! The quality of her work is excellent. She really listened to what each person wanted. Initially some of the bridesmaids were only going to get the minimal amount but when they saw how good the others looked the immediately asked Meghan to give the full makeup - and they all looked amazing. Meghan was so patient with the bride who had very specific ideas about how she wanted to look.

Meghan did makeup for 10 people in a very reasonable amount of time. Her individual false eye lashes are to die for. I actually went to her to have my makeup done for my nephew's wedding which was a month after my daughter's. I can not recommend her enough - CHOOSE HER you will not be sorry.
    Sue Married on 06/15/2019

Meghan did an excellent job with the makeup for everyone in my daughters wedding party!

I would highly recommend Meghan for makeup for any wedding party!
    Allison N. Married on 10/20/2018

Professionalism

Meghan was great! I have always gone to her for wedding makeup as a bridesmaid and most recently for my bridal make up! She is great to work with and she is very professional! We made me feel beautiful everytime she has done my makeup!
    K Married on 08/26/2018
    Meghan was a pleasure to work with and her work was flawless. Highly recommend!
    Nicole Married on 08/18/2018
    Meghan was so lovely to work with. She does beautiful work. Everyone's make-up came out so good. The pictures look awesome. She took her time with me to make sure everything was flawless. I would highly recommend her! - Nicole Pennings
    Maria Married on 06/23/2018
    Meghan was amazing! She did my mom, my bridesmaids and my makeup and we all looked stunning. She was so accommodating and made the day so incredibly special for all of us! Having her a part of my special day put my mind at ease and I knew whatever she did would come out perfect!
    Sonia Married on 06/15/2018
    Absolutely love Meghan’s work! She did the makeup for my sister’s wedding and it came out so great, I hired her to do my entire wedding party! Meghan instantly understand the look I wanted and helped me achieve the perfect, timeless glow that lasted the entire night. Highly recommend her to anyone!
  • Elise
    Elise Married on 05/27/2018
    Meghan was such an excellent artist! She catered to each of our needs and makeup types. It was wonderful to see her adapt to each of our choices rather than giving all of us the same makeup. Thank you so much Meghan!
    Alison Married on 12/30/2017
    A friend highly recommended Meghan to me, and I could not be happier that she did my wedding make-up. We set up a trial which was a great opportunity to talk about what I was looking for and get on the same page. She really listened and understood, so I left there feeling very confident in having her as the make-up artist.

Meghan had a very full schedule because she had to do make-up for eleven people the day of the wedding, but she was punctual (actually arrived early) and make-up was finished way ahead of schedule. Everyone loved how their make-up turned out, and with her airbrushing, the make-up stayed on all day and night. Cannot say enough great things about her!!
    Tara Married on 10/14/2017

Highly recommend

Meghan is fantastic. I hired her to do makeup for myself and my bridal party for my September 2018 wedding. I highly recommend Meghan!
    Megan Married on 07/08/2017
    Meghan was amazing to work with! She did the makeup for me and my entire bridal party for my wedding on July 8th. Everyone was extremely happy with their makeup! I wanted a very clean and natural look and she captured that perfectly- I love how she does the eyelashes and airbrush! Meghan did the makeup for my two sisters and me for our weddings...we kept going back to her because we were so satisfied and I have also recommended her to friends! She's the best, shows up on time, replies to emails quickly, and is amazing at makeup!
    Vicky Married on 04/29/2017
    Meghan is the very best! She was extremely easy to work with, professional and always responsive. She was early the day of the wedding to make sure she was ready on time and myself, the bridesmaids and my mother all loved the final product (lashes and all)!! I would recommend Meghan to any bridge looking for long lasting make-up on their wedding day!
  • User3179864 2+ years ago
    Meghan was an absolute delight to work with. Starting with the trial, she took her time to figure out the exact look I was going for. On my wedding day, I started to feel a bit overwhelmed. But, from the moment I sat down with Meghan, I was instantly calmed and grounded. She was so present , and was not only a fantastic makeup artist, but she was a great sounding board and therapist :) I whole heartedly recommended Meghan to every single bride.
    Jennifer Married on 12/31/2016
    Meghan was amazing! She did my make up for my wedding, along with my mother and my 9 bridesmaids! She worked so quickly, and everyone looked absolutely stunning! :)
  • User3191971 2+ years ago
    Meghan was extremely professional and accommodating! Everyone loved their makeup for our wedding and I would definitely hire Meghan for future events.
    Anna Married on 07/22/2016
    Meghan is incredible. She captured my wedding look vision perfectly. She is so fun to work with and so talented! I highly recommend her. Our makeup lasted all day in the summer heat with no problems!