Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 6
Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 7
  • Erica

Erica Brookhart · Married on 08/17/2019

So happy I found this gem.

I am so glad my Maid of Honor found this gem named Megan Meier. Throughout the preparation process, she kept in touch, and really cared about my desires for my wedding. My wedding had a 1950s theme, and she did research of the era and absolutely nailed the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. Her personality is also incredible, and I felt like she was one of us. She made me feel confident and beautiful!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 8

Laura · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing and wonderful!

Megan was absolutely amazing! She was always very responsive and she made me feel like the most beautiful woman on my wedding day. She’s super sweet and her work is amazing. I highly recommend her for your wedding day services!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Michelle · Married on 08/03/2019

Thanks you!

Megan did an amazing job for my wedding day makeup! It looked amazing, natural and lasted the whole night as well! It was great that she came to us too and my bridesmaids at our hotel so we could all get ready together. Very happy and thanks to her for being part of my big day!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Andi

Andi Fagan · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazingly Talented

Megan blew me away with her talent. I highly recommend her for any hair/beauty needs. She was a pleasure to be around and just a really down to earth girl. I showed her a few pictures of my "look" and she nailed it. So happy with my results!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/27/2019

AMAZING wedding makeup.

Megan was so profession, fun, and absolutely great at what she does. She had a wide variety of faces to work on that morning for my wedding, but she nailed all of them. She will be my go-to now if I ever need any make up services. Also very convenient to shop prices for her services so you know exactly what you’ll be paying for.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Brittany, it was a pleasure to work with you! I’m glad everyone was happy with their makeup. You all were so lovely and made my job easy!

Jenny · Married on 07/19/2019

Bridal makeup and hair

Megan was absolutely amazing. Not only is she so talented and did an amazing job...she is also incredibly sweet and kind. I kept changing my mind on my hair and makeup and she helped me through it and it turned out better than I ever imagined. She made me feel so comfort and made our day so special

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 9

Helen Wright · Married on 07/19/2019

Easy to work with

Megan was great. She understood what I wanted, was not pushy and great fun.
    She made what could have a stressful time easy and relaxed and everyone loved my hair

Sent on 07/29/2019

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

I’m so happy you felt relaxed that’s always my hope on the wedding day. I enjoyed working with you and I’m glad everyone loved your hair :)
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Krause · Married on 07/14/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Megan is the real deal! She was so sweet, so chill, and so enjoyable to be around. I didn’t get to meet her until the wedding day because of our destination wedding, but it didn’t matter at all! She just jumped right in and did a wonderful job! I felt so beautiful with the hair and makeup done, but the best part was I didn’t feel overdone—I felt like me still. Absolutely 100% recommend. You’ve chosen the right person, y’all. Just go ahead and book her!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 10
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 11
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 12
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 13

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Jaclyn, love the photos!! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I really enjoyed working with you and I’m so happy for you and your husband. I love that he’s your HS crush! Such a sweet story. Wishing you all the best!!
  • Kaity

Kaity Astraelis · Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely incredible

Megan was absolutely incredible. She made us all look so beautiful, and was really adaptable and helpful when it came to my sensitive skin concerns. She is kind, super fun and easy to be around, very professional, and worked quickly! My girls, my mom and I all looked flawless at my wedding and my makeup stayed on all day despite rain and massive amounts of dancing.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kaity!! You all were so wonderful and I’m so glad to hear everything lasted all night! Thank you again for having me on your special day.

Mindy Wich · Married on 06/08/2019

Megan Rocks!

Megan did several folks of my bridal party. She was fun, fast, on time, and professional. I highly recommend her! I couldn’t of asked for a better stylist!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 14
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 15
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 16
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 17

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Mindy—I loved getting to know you and your story and I’m so glad we were able to create a look that you loved. I really enjoyed working with you!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/26/2019

Megan is incredible

We LOVED Megan! She did such an incredible job capturing my ideas and hope for my hair and makeup, and managed to make me feel more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined! It was almost as if she could read our minds! She nailed the looks on the first try. She was so easy to work with, and we loved spending time with her. Megan even gave us tips to improve our makeup application in daily life! You won't regret having Megan at your special day!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 18
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 19
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 20
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 21

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

You are the sweetest. Thank you Whitney! It was a pleasure to work with you I’m so happy you enjoyed your experience!!
  • Allie

Allie Engelken · Married on 04/13/2019

Megan was one of the best decisions we made for vendors!

I met Megan through Captivate Beauty and she was fantastic to work with! She seamlessly fit right into our morning of getting ready at the hotel and was able to positively interact with everyone from my grandmother to my maid of honor. She made me feel relaxed and comfortable and I trusted her completely throughout the entire process. She took great notes and photos during our trials, so the morning of the wedding was just like hanging out with an old friend. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a hair & makeup stylist!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 22
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 23

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Allie! I feel the same way. I loved spending time with you and your family. I’m glad you felt comfortable and your look came out how you wanted. That’s the best I could ever hope for. Wishing you all the happiness!!
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Experience

Megan and her assistant did a wonderful job with the hair and makeup of myself, 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother in-law the day of my wedding! I had a hair and makeup trial a couple of months prior to the wedding, and Megan put a lot of care and effort into creating the perfect look for my wedding day. She and her assistant arrived on time on the day of, and they stuck very close to the time line we had discussed. Everyone looked fantastic! I felt that the final product of my wedding day look was exactly how I had always pictured it. I could not have asked for a better hair and make up artist! If I ever have another occasion where I need professional hair and make up, I will definitely contact her again!

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Liz. I’m happy we were able to give you the look you wanted and you enjoyed the experience! Wishing you all the best
  • Y

Yuni · Married on 09/20/2018

Couldn't ask for more! Megan was wonderful.

Megan did a great job getting my makeup and hair exactly how I wanted it, and she was able to squeeze in the mothers and bridesmaids, all within a couple of hours! Everyone was happy with both her work and her personality. She is a funny and cheerful spirit, which is much appreciated in the anxiety-inducing countdown to the ceremony. Thanks Megan!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 24
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 25

Hi Yuni,
    You all were a joy to work with! Thank you for the kind words— I’m so happy you enjoyed the experience as much as I did!

Hayley · Married on 09/15/2018

Exactly what I wanted

Megan did such an amazing job on hair and makeup for my wedding. She was able to execute what I was asking for during our trial, and when I asked for a few slight modifications for day of, she killed it!! She's also super fun and personable and a great person to have in the room with your girls while you're getting ready. Highly recommend Megan for any bride!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 26
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 27
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 28

Hayley,
    Thank you for the kind words! I had a blast with you and your girls I’m so happy you loved the look we created :) wishing you all the best!!

Michelle · Married on 08/09/2018

Would Definitely Choose Her Again

Megan is absolutely amazing, she took all of my different ideas and turned them into exactly what I envisioned. She made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life. She is very professional and definitely one of a kind.

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 29
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 30
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 31
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 32

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Michelle—you are SO beautiful!! I’m so happy you felt that way and you we’re happy with what we created together. Wishing you all the happiness!

Sara · Married on 05/26/2018

SO glad I had Megan on my wedding day!!

Megan was incredible to work with for my wedding! She was so patient with me while I changed my mind on hairstyles, and even let me come back for another hair trial to get it perfect. On the day of the wedding, she totally knocked it out of the park with both hair and makeup. She took the time to listen to my wishes & made sure I was happy with everything. Also she is super sweet and fun! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing professional hair/makeup. Thank you so much, Megan!

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 33
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 34

Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Sara, you were lovely to work with. I’m glad we figured out a look that you loved! By the way, I’ve had several trials recently where the brides have shown me the photo of your look as their inspiration!

Aurora · Married on 09/22/2017

I found Megan through a recommendation from a friend, and I am SO glad I did! I emailed her to see if she met my requirements (familiar with doing makeup on redheads being the main one) and she emailed back quickly and with a lovely, professional tone. She was nearby me in California at the time and was willing to meet me for coffee before scheduling a trial (because I wanted to make sure the makeup artist for my wedding day would have a personality that matched mine). We met and went over my Pinterest makeup inspirations; I could tell immediately that Megan knew her craft extremely well by the insightful questions she asked me and the way she pinpointed from each photo exactly what I liked about it and how that would work for my wedding day makeup.

I booked a trial with her that night, and she blew me away at our appointment. I couldn't believe how beautiful I looked! She'd followed my inspirations and our talk perfectly! I loved it so much I actually booked her to do my makeup for a boudoir shoot for my fiance (now husband! hehe) as his wedding gift and she again knocked that makeup out of the park too.

The best part of course was then the wedding day, when she arrived early to the hotel, made my girls feel comfortable as she did their makeup too, once again nailed the looks they wanted, and of course made me look, if possible, even more gorgeous than the trial. She ended right on time and was simultaneously focused and yet personable and fun. I couldn't have felt any more beautiful and taken care of on my wedding day, and I cannot recommend Megan enough.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 35
    Megan Maier Hair & Makeup Artistry 36

Cassie · Married on 04/30/2016

Megan is truly an amazing artist. She is talented and such a people person. I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out both for my trial and for my wedding - it was exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend her for your special event!

Sent on 07/30/2017

JeriLynn · Married on 07/11/2015

Megan's work speaks for itself! She did all of the make up for my brother's wedding and if I may say so myself, we all looked positively flawless. She came prepared and worked quickly! 10/10 would recommend!

Debbie · Married on 07/11/2015

Megan did mine and my daughter's make-up for her wedding. We both felt so beautiful that day. Megan did an exceptional job! So professional!! I had never had my make-up professionally done before because I didn't want to look "too" made-up. I wanted to still look like "me". Megan did exactly what I said I wanted-to look pretty while still looking iike me. I was so pleasantly surprised when I looked in the mirror. :). Megan did a beautiful job on my daughter, the Brides, make-up. She looked so beautiful!

Victoria · Married on 07/11/2015

Megan is absolutely amazing at turning makeup into art. She can work magic with dark skin and the lightest of light skin (like me). She is so fun to be around that it makes the whole experience so memorable. She's done my makeup numerous times but my wedding makeup was incredible. I felt so beautiful. Thank you Megan!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Wonderful makeup artist. She did my ceremony makeup and was able to pull off a glamorous but not over-done look for me. She did the makeup at the venue, was on-time, professional, and fun. Her makeup kit was clean, hygienic, and well organized.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/19/2014

As the mother of the groom I was thrilled to have such a beautiful face delicately applied by gentle hands. She listens to what you want and makes good suggestions during the process. Her confidence and professionalism made for a relaxing and enjoyable makeover that lasted late into the night. A joy to work with. I would recommend her services to anyone and everyone.

Kirstin · Married on 02/22/2010

Megan is always very professional. Allowed enough time for all makeup. She knows what she is doing. Highly recommended for all beauty needs!