8 Reviews for Megan Lee Photography

Slideshow (1)
Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
8 Megan Lee Photography Reviews

She was awesome! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brandon, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Make sure you have a list, fore sure if you are going to do the couple pictures after the ceremony and make sure you pay attention to detail , like how clothes are hanging, and how people are grouped.

Profile Picture User7227438, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan really got to know us through the initial meeting and by taking our engagement photos. We were very pleased with her efforts and those of her partner in being flexible as well as in-tune to our needs and the moments we wished to capture. Our wedding photos turned out great and we are left with many captured memories that we can enjoy for years to come. We highly recommend Megan Lee Photography!

Profile Picture Nathan, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words can't even express how thankful my Husband and I are that we chose Megan Lee Photography for our Engagement and Wedding pictures. Not only does she go above and beyond the job, but her personality encompasses everything you'd want a photographer to be. She truly cares, and that shows in her work. Absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan did an amazing job!!!! I loved all the pictures she took.

Profile Picture Trynity, 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files

Megan did our engagement photos and I can't tell you how impressive it was. She was really fun and great to be with and made smiling easy. The photos turned out great. People all over the place were asking us who did them. Totally recommended

Profile Picture Spencer, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan was awesome! My wife and I had done a small fall shoot with Megan and I walked away wishing we had hired her for our wedding. It is plain to see the passion Megan has for capturing beauty. She made the session painless and actually enjoyable.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan is a wonderful photographer! She is sweet with kids & very accommodating. She takes pictures that show your family members' personalities. And her editing is amazing!! So, so beautiful! Pricing is reasonable as well. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/10/13, 1 Review