Megan Lee Photography Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jewel J. Married on 06/05/2021

Memories to last a lifetime

Megan captured our small outdoor wedding beautifully. Megan went above and beyond our expectations - she worked through the rain, helped us find the perfect spot for our first look, and drove us between our first look and ceremony locations.
    We are so pleased with our photos and recommend her highly!
  • Abby
    Abby M. Married on 08/22/2020

An amazing photographer

Megan was our photographer for our engagement photos, wedding photos and did our wedding video. I couldn’t of been more pleased with how it all turned out. We are so thankful for her! Even through the pandemic, she was very professional, organized, and helpful through the whole wedding planning process. We couldn’t of picked a better photographer. I would HIGHLY recommend her. She captured every moment perfectly. She is truly the best photographer out there.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful pictures and wonderful experience

Megan was the best photographer we could ask for. She came highly recommended from a friend, and I can see why. Her photos are wonderful, and she made the process painless. She even got all the posed pictures we wanted done ahead of schedule—we didn’t have to stand around and smile until our faces hurt, and we got done early to go party at the reception! She was very easy to work with and so fun to hang out with. It was well worth the cost.
  • O
    Olivia H. Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing photographer

Megan you are absolutely incredible!! I had no doubt in your talent, but you surpassed any expectations that I had. The moments you captured were beyond perfect, I am having a hard time picking favorites. These will be cherished for decades to come. I have heard from everyone how comfortable you all made them feel. I can’t thank you enough for everything, you are meant for your career.
    Ali Married on 06/30/2018
    We hired Megan as our wedding photographer and she did not disappoint. Everything was outstanding, from our engagement session to our wedding day. Megan is kind, passionate, and very talented. I would highly recommend choosing Megan Lee Photography.
    Nathan Married on 06/18/2016
    Megan really got to know us through the initial meeting and by taking our engagement photos. We were very pleased with her efforts and those of her partner in being flexible as well as in-tune to our needs and the moments we wished to capture. Our wedding photos turned out great and we are left with many captured memories that we can enjoy for years to come. We highly recommend Megan Lee Photography!

Hi Nathan!

This review totally made my day! I lovedlovedloved being there for your beautiful wedding day and getting to know you and your family. Thank you so much!

Best, ~M
    Mary Married on 06/05/2016
    Words can't even express how thankful my Husband and I are that we chose Megan Lee Photography for our Engagement and Wedding pictures. Not only does she go above and beyond the job, but her personality encompasses everything you'd want a photographer to be. She truly cares, and that shows in her work. Absolutely stunning!

Megan Lee Photography's reply:

Mary! All the feels today reading your review! Being there with you and your amazing family was more than I could have hoped for. I miss that day already! ;) Thank you for everything, ~Megan
    Trynity Married on 05/08/2016
    Megan did an amazing job!!!! I loved all the pictures she took.

Megan Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you Trynity! You were a stunning bride!
    Spencer Married on 08/21/2015
    Megan did our engagement photos and I can't tell you how impressive it was. She was really fun and great to be with and made smiling easy. The photos turned out great. People all over the place were asking us who did them. Totally recommended
    Nicole Married on 05/10/2013
    Megan is a wonderful photographer! She is sweet with kids & very accommodating. She takes pictures that show your family members' personalities. And her editing is amazing!! So, so beautiful! Pricing is reasonable as well. You will not be disappointed!
    Brandon Married on 06/24/2017
    She was awesome! Highly recommend!
    Chris Married on 07/20/2013
    Megan was awesome! My wife and I had done a small fall shoot with Megan and I walked away wishing we had hired her for our wedding. It is plain to see the passion Megan has for capturing beauty. She made the session painless and actually enjoyable.
    Lonna Married on 07/23/2016
    Make sure you have a list, fore sure if you are going to do the couple pictures after the ceremony and make sure you pay attention to detail , like how clothes are hanging, and how people are grouped.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you so much for your honest review! I'm so sorry that your experience wasn't quite perfect. I always make sure to go over a list with couples in the weeks before the wedding for just this reason... so I'm not sure quite where we went wrong!

As a small business owner, your happiness is everything! I want you to be completely satisfied. If there's anything I can do to improve your experience, please reach out to me via email and I'll do all that I can to make it right.

Megan