24 Reviews for Megan Garrison Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
23 Megan Garrison Photography Reviews

Megan is absolutely amazing! She shot my MOH's wedding, so I knew when I got engaged that I wanted to work with her. I've never felt more comfortable with someone taking my picture before. She is so easy going and fun. Throughout the planning stage, she answered all questions quickly and thoughtfully. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Where do I even begin?! Megan is wonderful!! She first took my sister’s senior pictures five years ago and I knew then whenever I was going to need a photographer for anything she was my girl!! She did our engagement pictures, my boudoir, and then our wedding. And every single picture was stunning! She is the best to work with! Makes you laugh and feel so comfortable! I can’t wait to continue to use her for more family events & babies!

Profile Picture Austin, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan was so wonderful to work with. We loved our engagement session with her, and she was incredibly helpful on the day of the wedding. Her turnaround time was quick (just a couple of weeks), and all the pictures were lovely. We would highly recommend MGP to anyone!

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I have known Megan my entire life. We grew up in the same church and her younger sister is one of my best friends, they are such a wonderful family! Megan eventually moved to Richmond, but she never lost her small town charm. She is the best photographer to work with! My husband and I are both a little awkward when it comes to taking pictures, but Megan gives you so many suggestions on how to pose and she makes you feel at complete ease! Megan is also great about letting you know what to bring to help make the pictures look complete, and that is so important because as the bride you aren't really thinking about the small things that help bring pictures together. She makes you feel like you are the most beautiful bride and that the day is all about you (and your husband of course). Everyone who has seen my wedding photos have given such high praise over how beautiful they are. Megan is so sweet and personable, she is so good about staying in touch with you and letting you know about deals she has coming up!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

I loved working with Megan! I have never felt as beautiful as I do when looking at my bridal photos. When looking at the photos from our wedding day, I am taken right back to those precious moments. Megan made us feel so comfortable and instructed us on what to do and how to stand, etc. We are so thankful that we found Megan at the bridal expo and we hope to work with her again to capture all of our future milestones! I would definitely encourage any future brides to do the bridal shoot - I wasn't sure I wanted to do one but my then fiancé included it in the package as a gift. Those are some of my absolute favorite photos and it is so nice to have the extra photos in my dress and to have had an extra experience getting to wear my wedding dress!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Megan was amazing and so wonderful to work with! She was so attentive and did an amazing job capturing some wonderful moments from our wedding. We could not be happier with the way our pictures came out. Megan is so sweet and easy going. She was extremely willing to work with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. We would definitely recommend her! Two very big thumbs up!

Profile Picture Jason, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Megan was absolutely amazing! She captured the most wonderful moments of our wedding. She had the best ideas and worked with us on that super hot day! She made us feel so comfortable while we were taking pictures. We got our pictures promptly and loved every single one. I would highly recommend her to any future bride.

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan is fantastic to work with! She is responsive to emails/ texts and flexible with scheduling shoots. We saw her for three shoots- 1 engagement, 1 bridal, and the wedding day session. Megan was more than willing to accommodate our requests and capture exactly what we wanted, even snapping shots for a last minute photo booth we put together!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for someone who will take breathtaking photographs but will also be down to earth and care about you as a couple, Megan Garrison is your girl. From our initial meeting until now as we go through the ordering process, Megan has made everything very simple and easy. The quality of her work speaks for itself - people could not stop raving about how stunning my wedding and bridal portraits are and I have to agree! Her photos are artistic, elegant, and capture the BEST moments! She is also flexible with her available packages and allowed us to swap the engagement session that was included with our package with a bridal shoot. My husband commented that he hardly noticed her at the reception, so her and her second photographer are very discrete and do not disrupt your party, but they somehow still get all the great shots! I met Megan at the Richmond Bridal show and she was the first and only photographer I met with, because she was the only one I needed to! I will most likely hire her again for future photography needs. 100% recommend :)

Profile Picture Justine, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Megan was our photographer for our recent wedding in April, and we could not be more impressed with her work. I met Megan at a bridal show in Richmond, VA, and immediately after meeting her and seeing her work, I knew she was perfect for my wedding day. She was so timely in all her communication, creative in her ideas for pictures, and flexible and open to all of our wishes for the engagement pictures and wedding day. Both myself and husband are not picture people, and she made us both feel so comfortable and natural during all the pictures. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and individualized all the pictures to our likes and wishes. I initially wasn't going to have engagement pictures done, but so happy that we did, as we were able to get to know her more and get more comfortable being the center of attention for the wedding day. Our engagement pictures turned out beautifully and were a great preview to our wedding pictures which are just amazing. Megan captured every moment so well, and the pictures paint a picture of how special of a day it was for us. We will cherish these pictures forever, and they tell the story perfectly of our wedding day! We highly recommend Megan to any couple getting married for their wedding photography. She was a joy to work with, and we look forward to using her in the future for other occasions!

Profile Picture Melinda, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Megan is fantastic! She did my high school senior pictures way back when, took pictures of some family land for my dad, and did our engagement and wedding pictures. One of the great things about Megan is that when you work with her, she's not just running through a cookie cutter list of poses and getting the job done. Megan puts time and care into figuring out what you want out of the pictures and what poses are flattering for you (forever grateful for her telling me when to raise/lower my chin). We have some incredibly special pictures of our wedding thanks to Megan! My husband is shy and doesn't think he photographs well, so he was nervous for the wedding pictures. Looking at our wedding pictures as well as engagement pictures, he not only said that Megan made him feel really comfortable, but he actually liked how he looked in the pictures! Megan is really easy going and will make you feel at ease on your wedding day. She was very flexible! The bridal suite was in the basement of our church, and my little brother came down to get something from my Maid of Honor. At the very last second, I asked Megan if we could do a "first look" with my brother, since my husband and I are more traditional and weren't going to see each other before the ceremony. Megan was kind enough to oblige. Even though the pictures are in the basement stairway (work with what you got!), the pictures are my FAVORITE pictures of my brother and I, and high up on my favorites from the wedding. Megan was very speedy at getting the pictures back to us, too! Our families loved the pictures.

Profile Picture Briana, 3/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Megan Garrison is beyond talented and an absolute joy to work with! We first had an engagement shoot with her in April, which she went above and beyond to plan. As brides-to-be tend to do, I of course turned to Pinterest for a photo shoot idea and came across a beautiful engagement session of a couple blissfully posing in a tree lined driveway somewhere stunningly gorgeous in Tennessee, TN. We live in Richmond, VA. Clearly, this presented itself as an issue BUT much to my surprise, Megan was able to literally pinpoint my ‘vision’ and turn my Pinterest dreams into a reality by finding that exact same beautiful location right here in RVA! It was really something and certainly sealed the deal on confirming we had in fact, hired the best photographer in town!

Because of Megan Garrison, my husband and I have been blessed with the opportunity to relive our wedding day over and over again. She captured every single moment perfectly and we could not be more appreciative of her talent, professionalism and genuine investment in taking pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my husband and I first met Megan she showed us her work and we were amazed at the quality of her photos. Right then and there we knew we wanted her to photograph our special day. We love that fact that she was flexible with scheduling our engagement photoshoot and with our wedding being Labor Day weekend. She was very professional and responded back quickly to any questions we may have had. On the day of the wedding, not only did she take pictures, she was a big help with making sure everything ran smoothly. We got our photos three weeks after the wedding and it brought tears to my eyes with all the memories she captured on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Qiuana, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

After Megan photographed several of our friends weddings, my husband and I decided to work with her and were so happy we did! She was always timely, professional, fun and easy to work with. She even hired additional photographers to help us capture our big day. Megan made sure that every moment was photographed and all of her pictures turned out great. I cannot say enough good things and definitely recommend Megan as a vendor!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Megan was such an asset to our wedding day! She was so helpful, friendly, professional, and put us at ease throughout the whole process. Definitely recommend her for all your photography needs, big or small.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan has a very personable and professional demeanor. She was very easy to work with and was flexible with our schedules! She did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Megan Garrison is any brides' dream. She's flexible, innovative, and captures all the beautiful moments of your big day so you can relive them over and over again. I would highly recommend Megan as a professional you want to have on your bridal team.

Profile Picture User5174621, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Megan is a wonderful photographer. She did my senior portraits when I was in high school, then 5 years later took my wedding photos. She's very creative and fun to work with. You can tell she loves her job which makes it a lot of fun for the couples and families. I highly reccomend her work!

Profile Picture Erica, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Megan did our engagement photos and wedding. She is extremely pleasant and full of wonderful positive energy. A perfect combination of both candid and portraits, Megan worked with us to capture so many quintessential memories of our most important day. I would recommend Megan to any and all looking for a photographer for any occasion. Even when things didn't go "perfectly", Megan acted quickly and worked to arrange alternative options and ameliorate the circumstances. On a scale, Megan Garrison Photography "goes to 11!"

Profile Picture William, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing!! Choosing the right photographer to capture the biggest day of your life is so important, and Megan is that person. She is so easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable, from our engagement session to the day of our wedding. Her work is beautiful, which makes you look beautiful :) We will definitely be recommending Megan and using her for any future photography needs!

--Devon

Profile Picture Devon, 4/17/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Megan does excellent work, she is truly a talented and gifted photographer! Choosing the right photographer is probably the most important decisions in planning a wedding. I'm so happy I chose Megan, my pictures are amazing and I will cherish them forever!

Profile Picture Charline, 10/25/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Megan Garrison Photography highly enough! Not only was she very professional, she took beautiful shots, and I now have so many great pictures for the wedding album. She also worked with my individual situation which meant alot to me.

Profile Picture Kelly , 6/20/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing pictures very good eye for what is important to the couple.Being a woman she new what pictures a woman would like to have love her black n whites as well thanks for great pictures that will last a lifetime.HEATHER

Profile Picture HEATHER, 2/14/09, 1 Review