Megan Connors Floral and Styling Reviews

24 | Knoxville, TN

24 Reviews for Megan Connors Floral and Styling

Alexa · Married on 02/27/2021

Megan is amazing!!

Megan was incredible! Her vision is amazing and she is extremely talented at what she does. The flowers in the bouquets turned out absolutely gorgeous. She met with us before the wedding to go over all of our preferences, and gave us a ton of ideas. She also did a lot of beautiful staging for the altar (including pretty candles and sheer white fabric installations), did greenery installations up the wall, and did absolutely beautiful greenery chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. She also did all of the place settings and table florals. She is absolutely incredible! I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Megan

Megan L. · Married on 06/13/2020

I was OBSESSED with my flowers!

Megan executed every single detail better than I could have imagined. From the tiniest to the biggest arrangements, everything was just so elegant. I kept noticing small details throughout my wedding that made my heart so happy!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Megan!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

The most beautiful florals

I first saw Megan’s work on my venue’s site - and knew I had to book her for our wedding. I booked her well in advance, right when we got engaged and set a date because my venue owner said she only usually does one wedding a weekend - different from other florists. This also means she channels all of her energy to your wedding for that weekend. I sent her photos of examples of what I was looking for and she channeled my vision for my wedding beautifully while making it one of a kind.
    We did a few large floral arrangements for our wedding, including our floral chandelier which she spent hours setting up the day before our wedding. She went above and beyond my expectations for our wedding day!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2016

Everything Megan provided was perfect. Better than I could have imagined :) Her floral arrangements provided the perfect "pop" of bright color to our day and it was exactly what I wanted it to be. Thank You!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Linda · Married on 07/30/2016

My daughter was married this weekend in Sevierville, and we are from Kentucky. Flowers were very important to my daughter, and Megan out did herself!!!! ALL of her flowers and greenery were breath taking!!! Michelle's bridal bouquet was gorgeous! She was married outside by a gazebo, and Megan placed flowers and greenery to accent the natural beauty without taking away from it. The table arrangements were three different styles and added a wonderful variety to the room. It was stunning!!! Megan was so sweet and kind to work with throughout the entire process! Megan made her day perfect in every way!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/02/2016

Megan's creations were amazing! All of my guests commented on how stunning my arbor looked and how beautiful all of the flower arrangements were. She was so easy and flexible throughout the planning process, considering I changed my mind about 4 times. I would recommend Megan to anyone getting married, she truly has a gift, and your wedding flowers will be stunning!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Marybeth · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I absolutely adored working with Megan Connors Floral and Styling for our wedding day! Megan was so personable and flexible with us throughout the planning process. We were so incredibly pleased with how our floral arrangements turned out on the wedding day! Everything was completely stunning and matched my vision for the day perfectly!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Megan was amazing! She is so friendly and easy to work with. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful! I'm so thankful that I choose her for my flowers!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/19/2015

Megan made our daughter's wedding reception absolutely spectacular. She has an incredible vision and gift as a florist and everything was even better than our daughter imagined. The arrangements were the most beautiful I have ever seen and many of our guests raved about them as well. She also was our day of coordinator and made that day incredibly stress free. I will be using her for our second daughter's wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2016
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 10/17/2015

Excellent florist that can make your dream wedding come to life with her floral's and design skills..

Sent on 08/19/2018

Megan was great to work with. She was patient while I narrowed down exactly what I was wanting and the finished product was beautiful.

Sent on 01/11/2016

The flowers were amazing. Thank you Megan

Sent on 01/10/2016

Holly · Married on 09/13/2015

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Megan! She knew exactly what I wanted with just one picture that was shown to her and listening to me. She always got right back to me when I had a question and was all around amazing to work with! She made everything look so incredibly beautiful and my bouquet and my daughter's matching bouquet were absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Brenna · Married on 08/01/2015

For my wedding, I could not have chosen a better vendor for floral needs than Megan Connors. Megan was very flexible, helpful, and easy to work with. I do not live in TN, my wedding was a destination wedding, so we had to rely heavily on email correspondence to put together plans for the floral arrangements. Right away she was incredibly perceptive on the desired look, style, and feel I wanted to create. Even just from communicating over emails I was incredibly excited to see what she could do and I was not disappointed! She is very budget conscious offering many great ideas and when certain flowers became over budget due to season she had beautiful, creative solutions. She is also very detail oriented and very dedicated, she spent hours at the venue on the morning of the wedding placing all of the arrangements (many of which were contained within her own beautiful vases). And because she is more concerned with the look and beauty of your event as whole and not just focused on her own work, she even helped some of the wedding party here and there with arranging decor so that every space of our venue had subtle but beautiful detail. My only regret is that because I live in MI I cannot make much use of my recommendation among friends. Megan is so much more than a florist, she is an artist with vision and she made our space stunning.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Silvia · Married on 05/27/2015

It is hard to describe with the words how blessed we felt to have Megan as our florist. She could not have been more professional and helpful. Her excellent service started with the fact that she came to my home to meet me as I did not have a vehicle in that time. She understood my vision about the bouquet and the arbor right away.
    On the day of wedding she came on the location and worked independently knowing exactly what she was doing. When I saw for the first time my flower bouquet i had tears in my eyes. She could not make it more beautiful, my bouquet was a dream. We also appreciate that she does not try to overprice her service. She did her job beautifully and tried to fit the cost of our budget while still wanting to maintain our highest satisfaction.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Honestly, the best decision I made in the wedding planning process was choosing Megan. She not only completely put together our reception site, but she took care of anything that came up on the day of so I could enjoy the day. She takes so much pride in her work. No detail goes unnoticed and she will go the extra mile to ensure your day is perfect. I'm still amazed by what she was able to put together for us. I would so highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Sara · Married on 04/18/2015

Megan is truly excellent! She is thoughtful, creative, talented, kind and flexible, everything a bride needs on the most important day of her life. She is also interested in keeping floral design as sustainable as possible and uses mostly locally sourced flowers. I could not be happier with how beautiful my flowers turned out. She created an ethereal world that I could never have created or envisioned myself. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Megan was so great to work with! At our first meeting, I showed her pictures of all the different kinds of arrangements I liked and she really understood the kind of look I was wanting. I can't say enough about how helpful she was with the lead up to the wedding and the wedding day itself. I didn't have to worry about timing at all the day of the wedding. All the bouquets and boutonnieres were dropped off at the church by the time I got there, and a gorgeous reception was waiting for the guests when they arrived after the ceremony.

Megan also helped with our reception set up in addition to just flowers. I didn't have a wedding coordinator and had no one available to help set up the reception decor the morning of the wedding while everyone else was busy with the ceremony. I gave Megan all my decorations and she set them up beautifully. I am detail oriented so I was a little nervous about not being able to see the reception before hand. I was worried that specific things wouldn't look how I pictured them in my head, but she set everything up better than could have expected. She also worked all the details that I wanted into my centerpieces. I picked out wine bottles and pictures to display on every table, and she set them up just how I wanted.

Not to mention that I found out the day after the wedding that all the flowers Megan had ordered ahead of time to use had gotten ruined in transit. She went around to local nurseries and got everything to use for the wedding last minute. I didn't even know all through the wedding day! She made it all come together and look just how I wanted while having to deal with the obstacle of getting new flowers. Not only is it amazing that she put in all that extra effort to make the flowers turn out beautifully, but she also did it without adding any stress to me or my bridal party. Megan did a fabulous job, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kalika · Married on 08/24/2014

I was over the moon with the flower arrangements done by Megan Connors.
    My bouquet was romantic, loosely structured, colorful while maintaining a high level of sophistication... and fit my venue perfectly (a barn). She is really a rising star in the Knoxville floral world... so I would get her before she gets too booked!
    Look her up on Facebook @ Megan Connors Floral and Styling to see her work!
    All of her arrangements are really beautiful pieces of art. So glad I was able to work with her!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Mallarie · Married on 05/03/2014

It is hard to put into words how blessed we are to have Megan as our florist not just for our wedding but for life. It is really amazing all the talents she has. We are so beyond grateful for her many talents and expertise. Our wedding would not have been anywhere as beautiful without them. It feels like Megan could actually see into our mind. She knew exactly what we wanted and made it happen. She was always on the exact same page. Megan had a way of de-stressing every situation throughout the entire process- her being so on top of everything really brought a sense of calmness to all of us!

She absolutely went over and beyond- we were so blown away to see it all come together so impeccably- absolutely out of this world- it really could not of been any better. Everything was beyond our wildest dreams.

Everyone who joined us to celebrate our very special day is still talking about how stunning each and every detail was! We absolutely got the WOW factor we wanted. It was a flawless day from start to finish! We were beyond blessed to have Megan as our florist, stylist, and coordinator. Her work is astonishing. She is one-of-a-kind and we can never thank her enough for all her hard work in making our dream of a picturesque rose garden wedding the most perfect affair, going beyond even our imagination.

No need to look any further Megan is the girl for the job & I promise you will be as pleased with her as we are still to this day! I truly can not say enough wonderful things about her & know for a fact you can not go wrong with Megan Connors Floral & Styling. It will be the best decision you make!

-Jesse and Mallarie Cash

Sent on 09/24/2015

Grace · Married on 05/21/2011

I'm so glad I hired Megan to do the flowers for our wedding. She was professional, easy to work with, and everything turned out absolutely beautiful. I plan to call on get for any event in the future that requires flowers, and would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • Kelsey

Kelsey M. · Married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely STUNNING florals

I could not have asked for a better florist for my big day! Megan is so knowledgeable and easy to work with. I just gave her a basic idea of what I was looking for, and she blew me away with the final product. I got so many compliments from my guests on the florals alone. Highly recommend Megan!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Laura · Married on 02/17/2018

Megan is absolutely amazing!! She understood and executed my vision perfectly, even better than I could've imagined!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/21/2015

Megan blew me away with her creations! I honestly didn't have much vision for flowers as I was trying to plan from Dallas for a wedding in Tennessee (while studying in Switzerland)! Megan worked with me as I attempted to stay within budget and offered honest opinions. In my rare opportunities to be in town before the wedding, she was super accommodating and met us for material drop off! I had originally asked for baby's breath for the tables and BM's due to budgetary reasons. When I arrived the day of the wedding, my jaw-dropped in amazement. I had wondered why baby's breath cost so much... these were not some weeds but absolutely breathtaking bouquets! I can not complain at all. Maybe communication got a little crossed or maybe she knew what I wanted deep down? Maybe my planner? At any rate, I wish I could post photos of how amazing they were. I am still getting rave reviews. Megan is awesome at her job!

Sent on 01/25/2016