Megan Berven Makeup Artistry Reviews

16 | Tulsa, OK

16 Reviews for Megan Berven Makeup Artistry

Allis Roddy · Married on 12/28/2019

Makeup review

Megan is fantastic! I'm a makeup junkie myself and don't like others doing my makeup. Megan was very understanding and created a look much better than I could have. It was such a relief to have someone so talented help on my wedding day. She is phenomenal and I would highly reccomend her to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Claire Thompson · Married on 11/23/2019

I'd give six stars if I could!

So many of my vendors were wonderful, but there were a few who I was genuinely sad to be done working with after the wedding because I enjoyed them so much as people - Megan was a perfect example of that. Megan did my wedding makeup and my mom's MOTB makeup, and she was INCREDIBLE. She was responsive, professional, and did beautiful, beautiful work - I felt like the best version of myself on my wedding day, and so much of that was due to Megan.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Amy Allsup · Married on 11/16/2019

She is fabulous!

Megan is great! She is friendly, professional, and travels on site for makeup. She did my makeup and my matron of honors makeup. We both looked fabulous! She was on time and reliable.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Kathrine

Kathrine Larsen · Married on 10/26/2019

Easiest Part of My Wedding

Hiring Megan was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. She was so responsive and easy to communicate with. I was worried about scaring off makeup artists with my sensitive skin and allergies. But Megan was so organized and detailed to make sure all the products we used were safe for my skin. She created a soft and natural look during my trial run that lasted all day and night. When it came time for the day-of, she recreated the look flawlessly. She was thoughtful and provided a full size lip product so I could touch up all night long. I felt so beautiful and I know all my ladies who had their makeup done felt the same too. Megan is a true makeup artist - she cares about her work, she has even done research with photographers to make sure her makeup photographs well, and it shows.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Loved my wedding makeup

Megan did so amazing on my makeup! I was so happy with how I looked. I still felt like myself yet absolutely stunning! 10/10 recommend her!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Kassie

Kassie McClung · Married on 10/05/2019

Megan did great work, easy to work with

Megan was great to work with from booking, to the makeup trial, to the day of. She did my makeup as well as one of my bridesmaids. Megan came to my house the morning of the wedding and she did a wonderful job. She remembered to rematch my foundation because I had tanned since she did my makeup trial. I was so pleased with the work she did and would hire her again in a heartbeat. Thank you, Megan!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Maleah

Maleah · Married on 09/28/2019

Felt absolutely beautiful

My makeup was perfect and exactly what I wanted. She is extremely talented and helped me feel amazing on my wedding day. Her price is very reasonable for the level of quality you receive. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for makeup on their wedding day.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Allyson Baldwin · Married on 09/11/2019

Beautiful and talented work!

Megan was so wonderful to work with! She paid such great attention to detail, and took her time to make sure everything was flawless! She made sure to really listen to what each girl requested and offered a very customized experience. Very professional and knowledgeable, she left no reason to stress over wedding day styling.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Isenberg · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Makeup

Megan was so amazing and worked so hard to make sure I had my make up exactly the way I wanted it! She was super nice and professional!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Dorsey · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible!

Megan was absolutely amazing! She took my vision and turned it into reality and I felt like an absolute princess! The make up stayed on all night through the heat, cake smash and dancing!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Megan Berven Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Sarah! It was such a pleasure to be a part your special day! So glad to hear the makeup lasted through everything!

Angélica Saldivar · Married on 06/22/2019

So great!!!!

It was a great decision to do the trial with Megan!, she was really open to critiques and opinions that I had! The day of my wedding when she finished my makeup, I knew that I made the right choice with her! I looked gorgeous on my wedding thanks to Megan, and I would definitely choose her again in the future and I will refer her to my people!!!!
    If you are looking for someone to do your makeup in any occasion that you have in mind, give her the chance, you won’t be disappointed!!!
    Thank you so much Megan!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Megan Berven Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words Angelica! I am so happy you chose me to do your makeup for your wedding day!

Ashley Larsen · Married on 06/08/2019

Megan is amazing!!

Megan did my make up for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom on my wedding day. She was prompt, really paid attention to everyone’s wants and needs and did an amazing job creating the looks we each wanted! She was a perfectionist about getting it just right for all of us. Megan was fun to have with us on such an important day. Our make up lasted all day and night! I highly recommended using Megan for your special day!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Megan Berven Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Ashley! It was such an honor to get to do your makeup for your wedding day!
  • Alison

Ali Teague · Married on 06/07/2019

Megan is amazing!!

I couldn't have asked for a better trial for my wedding makeup! Megan responds to messages very quickly, and has a great personality. She's very easy to talk to and educates you on the products she's using and why. I'm not a big makeup person and Megan helped me achieve the perfect look for our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone that's needing any kind of make up service!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Megan Berven Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Ali! I am so happy that you loved the makeup I did on you for your Trial Run! Can't wait until your wedding day!

Megan Miller · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience! Would recommend to anyone!

I loved my makeup for my wedding day! She listened to my ideas and vision and captured it beautifully!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Megan Berven Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Megan! I am so glad you loved your makeup! You were such a beautiful bride!
  • Elly

Elly · Married on 10/12/1991

Bridal makeup

Megan was amazing! She was so accommodating (I accidentally messed up the times, etc) and she didn’t miss a beat. The makeup she did for my bridesmaids and me was flawless! Absolutely stunning! Just what I wanted.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Weeks · Married on 03/15/2020

2.8
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0

Ended up doing my own makeup

She was very helpful with communication virtually, but unfortunately we could not align on the look I wanted. I ended up taking the loss of the $90 of the $150 upfront after we did our trial run and opted to do my own makeup. She was very nice and came recommendes by both my photographer and vendor, we just weren't an apt mix.

Sent on 03/21/2020