Megalux Photo Booth Reviews

7 Reviews for Megalux Photo Booth

1 User photo

Megalux Photo Booth 1

Lisa · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Customer service at its finest! Mike was extremely easy to work with, great attention to detail, made sure our photos matched the theme perfectly. Great company, highly recommend using Megalux!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lisa · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Sent on 09/17/2018

Rachel Edwards · Married on 05/03/2019

Life of the party

My guests loved this photo booth. They had a ton of funny and fun props. I was able to get all of the prints afterwards. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Megalux Photo Booth 2

Caresa · Married on 12/15/2017

I was so pleased with this photobooth and the service that I received. We used the booth for a baby shower and it took the party to the next level. Very professional. We were printing pictures on the spot and even sharing them to facebook right from the booth. I will be using this company again for another party.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Veronica · Married on 09/02/2017

By far the highlight of my reception!! Everyone LOVED the booth, the props, and the take home photo that many have framed since the event. I would definitely work with them in the future!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/22/2017

Very professional and our money was very well spent. The props were very appropriate for our bridal shower and very accommodating. most luxurious booth on the market and it was a hit at the bridal shower.

Sent on 05/27/2017

michelle · Married on 05/22/2017

Most luxurious booth on the market! Our guest were blown away with the photo booth and the advanced technology that came with it! Mike and his staff very professional and accommodated our every request. The props were over the top and were so great and appropriate for our bridal shower. Our guests had so much fun and ranted and raved about the experience they had with the photo booth. I would highly recommend this booth for any party of any kind! Mike was there on time and prompt to set up in time for the party to begin. I will be a returning customer! This was the best money spent for our bridal shower and the best part of the shower!

Sent on 05/27/2017