Meg Rodgers, Harpist Reviews

43 | Stevensville, MI

43 Reviews for Meg Rodgers, Harpist

Sierra · Married on 07/06/2018

Meg was just perfect to work with! She gave me advice, as well as respected my choices of music for the wedding music :) she learned a new song just because of my request! She is simply talented as well reasonably priced. Thank you meg!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

Meg Rodgers did a fabulous job at our wedding - she quickly accommodated our special music request, and was much appreciated and entertaining for cocktail hour as well. Absolutely would recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kathryn · Married on 09/23/2017

Meg played at our engagement in La Porte, Indiana on Pine Lake. She added so much to the atmosphere and we thoroughly enjoyed her being there. Not only was she a wonderful harpist and we enjoyed the background music, but Megan was extremely kind and willing to work with us. She helped keep the engagement a surprise and didn't complain about the 90 degree heat! Additionally, she was more than happy to take a picture of our whole group when we asked her to. I would recommend Megan for any event! She is very eloquent, kind, professtional and easy to work with. She will always be a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Leslie · Married on 09/17/2016

I met Meg at an open house for Blissful Barn and knew we HAD to have her when we heard her play the most beautiful rendition of Metallica and Guns N Roses on a harp! Along with her classical selections she spices the play list up with several modern songs. She came in, set up and played without ever needing direction from us (we spoke before hand and she did everything perfectly), which was a huge relief. I believe her beautiful harp melodies helped calm me on the big day. She was a consummate professional, a great value and added an element of sophistication and beauty to the wedding that set it apart from your average day. Please consider her for your next occasion.

Sent on 09/21/2016
  • Jamie & Runi

Jamie · Married on 07/23/2016

Meg played at our ceremony last weekend at St. Agnes Church in Sawyer, MI. She played the harp and we also had a violinist. She is such a professional and her music is absolutely beautiful. I could sit and listen to her play for hours. So many of our guests said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been to, and I would have to agree. I'm so thankful I found her and she was able to be such a huge part of my wedding. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/29/2016

My husband and I used Meg as our harpist for our outdoor ceremony. She was so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. She truly wanted us to have the ceremony that we wanted and was very open to making any changes that we needed. She was also very easy to contact and is a great person overall. She made our ceremony special and her music is so beautiful. We still get compliments on her music! I would highly recommend using her for your upcoming event!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Jim · Married on 06/10/2016

When my wife first told me she wanted a harpist for our wedding , I thought what would we need a harpist for? Well let me tell you that hiring Meg for our ceremony was the absolute best decision we made!! Without a doubt, the best addition to our special day!! Thank You Meg for the memories ??

Sent on 12/08/2016

Deb · Married on 08/22/2015

Meg was great. She made sure my daughter, the bride, knew what music was available, timing, services and options. She was flexible for outdoor seating and followed through with what she promised. Her playing was impeccable and beautiful. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Caroline · Married on 08/22/2015

When I started planning my wedding, I knew immediately that I wanted to get Meg to play the harp on our big day. I have seen her before at weddings when I would deliver flowers for a local florist. Meg is very professional and responds to emails really fast! Not only that, but she is super flexible. She will learn new music if you have special requests and she can suggest music if you aren't exactly sure what you want. The best part for us was that she played they processional to the speed of our walk and finished when we did. That saved us a lot of "walking practice"! Meg really made our wedding feel extra special. I would DEFINITELY recommend her!!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Meg was great! When my fiance and I first looked into what to do for ceremony music, we knew we wanted to keep it simply (maybe a harpist and an oboist)? After listening to her go over a few songs that could be used, we decided to just stick with only her as a harpist. She was easy to work with, clearly knew what she was doing (we certainly didn't!), and helped find songs that would fit our personalities and theme (my main entry song as the bride was to "The Avenger's" theme). Meg played a combination of traditional classic songs and more modern eclectic video game and movie theme songs for our big day. We were both very pleased, and her performance was almost stunning in the sonorous sound quality (no microphone needed for sure). She was also good with coordinating logistics with our pastor and the country club event director.

Thanks Meg, for making our wedding almost fairy-tale like with music. It was more than we asked for!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Erica · Married on 11/02/2014

Wonderful! Many compliments about the music and great variety

Sent on 11/19/2014

Cassie · Married on 09/28/2014

Meg was fantastic! We asked for a specific song that she didn't have on her list. She went out of her way and learned the sheet music just for our wedding. I would recommend Meg to anyone wanting a professional harpist who is incredibly talented and very sweet. She made my ceremony special and I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed listening to Meg Rodger's beautiful harp music at our daughter's wedding,
    and I highly recommend her to anyone thinking of having harp music at an event!! She is professional
    in all ways, extremely talented, and her splendid music is straight from the heart! The harp tones truly help in creating a soothing and peaceful atmosphere, and we are so grateful to Meg for her gift of music she shares with all, and the service she provided for the wedding!! The wedding itself started a bit late, and Meg was not only flexible with that, but "she" embraced the whole situation, and responded by adding pieces she felt appropriate until the wedding started. She really knows what she is doing!! My whole
    family is absolutely thrilled we chose to have Meg play the harp for the wedding...it was Beauty beyond
    what words can express, in Awe while we listened, and it brought the perfect ambience for the wedding!!
    There's nothing quite like harp music!!....and we are forever grateful for Meg!!!
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! (((Meg)))

Sent on 11/20/2014

Meg was great to work with! She was very responsive, offered great suggestions and played beautifully during our ceremony.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Dianne · event on 06/21/2014

Meg Rodgers preformed for Sarett Nature Center's 50th Anniversary Celebration. Meg played to the delight of our butterfly house visitors during the celebration. Meg's professionalism, ease to work with and her wonderful music added a special ambiance to the day.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Meg was wonderful to work with. Her website allowed us to listen to sample songs and pick the ones we liked. She is incredibly friendly and communicates well. She made choosing the music for our wedding ceremony as easy as could be! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Meg was fantastic. Her playing is beautiful, she was responsive to any and all questions, and she was so accommodating. Her music added a feeling of whimsy and magic to our outdoor wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Meg was a wonderful musician and very professional. She is quite experienced and knowledgeable. She provided quality music, a beautiful harp, and did not need hand-holding. Exactly what every busy bride needs on her special day!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Meg is so great and is extremely helpful!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Meg was wonderful durning the entire process. My guests commented on how beautiful the music was throughout the evening.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Meg was absolutely fantastic. My wife and I met with her before our wedding and she played for us and offered beautiful selections for our special day. We wanted something unique and having Meg play on the harp was exactly that. She is very professional, organized and thorough. She followed up with us several times prior to our wedding day and on the day of she met with the pastor to discuss all the details for the ceremony. She was everything we hoped for in a musician for our day.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Meg Rodgers is an accomplished harpist who cares about her clients and focuses on helping them find the perfect music to suit their individual needs. She is helpful, knowledgable and above all an excellent musician!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Jeanne · Married on 09/01/2013

I found it very easy to work with Meg on my daughters wedding. With all of the other details to worry about, I knew I would not have to worry about her professionalism and flexibility working with our group. She made picking out the music very easy and all I had to do was use a couple of the men from the wedding group to carry the harp for her to and from the beach area. The music was outstanding and provided the perfect touch to our beach wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Holli · Married on 08/31/2013

Meg was very professional and kind during our whole wedding process, from start to finish. Our ceremony music was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2013

Meg is the best in the area. She plays beautiful music and has a great selection on her website so you can preview sounds you may want for the wedding. She knows exactly what she is doing. She got to the wedding early to set up, played great music, and left discreetly.

Sent on 09/04/2013