Meeker Pictures Reviews

Meeker Pictures 6
Meeker Pictures 7

Pat · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience!

Brides if you are looking for a photographer look no further! The Meeker family goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special. We had a wonderful and amazing expience with the Meekers. They photographed my daughter’s wedding and they did an amazing job! They were so prompt and professional. They answer all your questions and make you feel like you are their only client. We received all our pictures as promised and way ahead of schedule! The day of my daughter’s wedding they arrived way ahead of schedule and made sure we had all the pictures we wanted. My daughter’s wedding was at the beautiful Meekermark. I can’t even tell you how beautiful that place is and the lighting OMG! They captured a lifetime of memories that we will treasure forever. We will forever be thankful.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Meeker Pictures's reply:

Pat thank you so much for your kind review. I’m happy that you’re pleased with the experience at The Meekermark and with Meeker Pictures.

Erinn Marshall · Married on 02/02/2019

Best choice ever!

As soon as I got engaged I knew that finding a photographer was at the top of the list of the many things that had to be done before my wedding day. Without hesitation my wedding planner, Megan Schlafer, recommended Meeker Pictures and I am SO THANKFUL that she did. From the first appointment at the studio, to the engagement pictures that they were so quick and willing to work around mine and my fiancé’s difficult schedule due to my fiancé being stationed in Everett, WA at the time, to my bridals, and of course our big day…Meeker Pictures were more than Ricky and I could have asked for. The entire team at Meeker Pictures deserves a Grammy award for THE MAGIC they can do behind the camera but also for how much a joy they are to be around during such an important time of your life. Lori, the wedding concierge, made us feel so welcomed from the start and continued to be there for us every step of the way. Christine, our photographer for the engagement session, was SO MUCH FUN and oh so talented. Mark, the man behind the camera for my bridals AND my wedding day, is THE BEST, AMAZING, PERFECT, AND SO ON!!!!! Sam, another photographer at my wedding, was so kind and captured so many beautiful photos as well! And last but not least, Amanda… I do not think I could have gotten through my wedding day without her. You would not expect to hear that on a photography review but she truly has a gift (they all do!!) and doing exactly what she was made to do. From calming me down before my first look with my dad, to putting on my veil and continuing to make sure it was perfect the entire time, to being the last person I saw and once again calming me down before I walked out of the bridal suite to meet my dad and walk down the aisle to my future husband. I cannot forget to include how comfortable she makes you feel while taking your bridals and how quickly and easily she can wrangle up A LOT of people and get them placed in order to capture very important pictures on your wedding day. Their talent and hard work can be seen in the EVERY SINGLE ONE of the pictures received. I cannot thank everyone at Meeker Pictures enough for capturing all the special moments from the start of our engagement to the grand finale of our wedding day. I highly recommend that everyone reading this as you begin your vendor searching journey planning your wedding day to pick Meeker Pictures. You will not be disappointed. Pictures are forever and this team will provide you with pictures that truly capture exactly what you are looking for as a keepsake forever!

-Erinn Marshall

Meeker Pictures 14
    Meeker Pictures 15
    Meeker Pictures 16

Erin Cohn · Married on 12/15/2018

Overall a great experience!

The Meeker’s were incredible to work with! They made sure everything was taken care of and my pictures were more than I ever could have asked for.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Meeker Pictures 17
  • Irit

Irit Melnik · Married on 12/06/2018

The Meekers

My husband and I were so glad we chose the Meekers to capture our special day! We decided to skip a videographer and wanted to go with photographers who could capture every special moment and retell the story of the day through pictures and boy did they deliver. The Meekers were such a delight to work with capturing our special moments from every angle. Working as a 3 person team, it allowed them to work to get all angles, split up to capture everything, or even play off of each other to get just the right photos! They are not into filters and fluff, just great photography, brilliant use of light, and an eye for the most perfect moments.
    We are Jewish and have a lot of little traditions in our ceremony that we wanted captured and they did an amazing job of getting all of them.
    Thank you Mark, Christine, Amanda, and Lori for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Meeker Pictures 25
    Meeker Pictures 26

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2018

Meeker Pictures

When prioritizing vendors for our wedding, the photographer was the most important to us. Luckily for us, we found Meeker Pictures. From the start, Lori made us feel at ease and welcomed. She was very flexible and accommodating when our engagement photos had to be rescheduled due to bad weather. Summer and Jennifer, our photographers, made both the engagement session and wedding day photos stress free due to their calm, sweet demeanor. They were a joy to be around, and their hard work can be seen in the final product we received. Thank you for capturing all the special moments from our big day. Highly recommend this wonderful team!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Julia · Married on 07/28/2018

Thank you so much for your superb, professional service at our daughter's wedding. Your coordination in the direction of events, along with your artistic, personal touch, helped provide for a stress free wedding day! You blended right into the crowd as you captured all the wedding activities. Thank you for your excellent service! We have loved each and every photo you have taken!!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/30/2018

I’ve known the Meekers since high school, and I’ve always admired their work. When we got engaged, they were my number one non-negotiable. I HAD to work with the Meekers. Mark & Christine make everyone they shoot feel like the most important person in the world. Christine’s energy alone makes me want to spend all of my time with her. Their pictures are absolutely stunning, and I’ve received so many compliments on their pictures. They were incredibly timely- we had a preview the next day, and all of our wedding pictures within a few weeks. There is no one else I would trust to authentically capture my best day ever, not only because their work in incredible, but because they’re incredible people as well.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Meeker Pictures's reply:

Caitlin, thank you for your kind and encouraging words. We all feel the same about you. It’s been such a blessing to have known you for so long and then be able to be there with you and David on your wedding day! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day. We’ll always remember that day at The Farmhouse.

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Meeker Pictures were wonderful. They are like family to us. They made everyone feel so beautiful on the day of our daughter's wedding. Every moment was beautifully captured for us to cherish forever. Thank you so very much for helping to make Caitlin's and David's day so wonderful.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Meeker Pictures 34
    Meeker Pictures 35
    Meeker Pictures 36

Meeker Pictures's reply:

Thank you Melissa for your encouraging words. We’re so happy that you are happy with the work. It was a great and we had so much fun. Thanks for making us feel like family!

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

My photography team of Jennifer, Summer, and Sam from Meeker Pictures was the best! They worked so hard the day of my wedding to capture the most beautiful pictures. The worst part of it all is now having to decide which pictures to display, they are all so beautiful! I couldn’t have trusted a better team to photograph the biggest day of my life!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jil · Married on 06/23/2018

Could not have asked for a more perfect team for my daughter’s wedding day! They captured every moment perfectly - some pictures are absolutely breathtaking. Can’t thank them enough for these beautiful memories.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kathleen · Married on 03/03/2018

Jennifer, Sam, and Summer were great! Everything flowed great on our wedding day and I wouldn't have picked any one else to be there for the big day to capture such great moments!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Meeker Pictures 37
    Meeker Pictures 38

morgan · Married on 12/02/2017

I am so thankful for Christine and her awesome team. They are absolutely AMAZING!!! I highly recommend booking them for any special event/wedding. They captured the most precious memories, all while having so much fun with us. I cannot say enough great things from the planning process with Lori, to the actual wedding day with Christine, Summer & Sam. ??
    -Morgan

Sent on 01/04/2018

Meeker Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan. We love hearing comments from happy brides! Best wishes in 2018.

Amy Jinks (aunt of the bride) · Married on 12/02/2017

Simply AMAZING!! They truly care about their clients. Every wedding has a glitch here and there, my niece's was no exception to that rule. Hair and makeup were running a little behind and of course the last person to get hair and makeup done is the bride. The wedding coordinator (not affiliated with Meeker Pictures/Photography or Meeker Mark) was rushing my niece to the point she was almost in tears. Christine stepped in and in a calm, courteous and professional manner explained to everyone that it was the bride's day, the wedding would not start without her and that the bride needed to be happy with the way she looked before she walked down the aisle - not to rush her. My niece couldn't have looked more beautiful walking down that aisle and it was all due to the photographer stepping in and calming everyone down. If you've never used Meeker.... what are you waiting for. The very best in the business and they truly care about you as a person. They even sent me a get well card and well wishes when they found out I was having some health issues. These people AND this company truly are a rare gem.

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Meeker Pictures 46
    Meeker Pictures 47
    Meeker Pictures 48

Jack · Married on 12/02/2017

Meeker Pictures was all around awesome! Highly recommend them for your wedding/any special event.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Karen · Married on 11/24/2017

Our experience with Meeker Weddings has been excellent. They made sure to treat us with the absolute best costumer service from the moment we first came in to their studio. We were thrilled to have seen the quality of their work during their open house and even more to have walked away with a few samples from a mini shoot that left us wanting more. We are more than pleased with the service, the quality of work, and the attention to detail provided to us all along. It was absolutely convenient that their package included so much! From Engagement pictures, to Bridal portraits, Thank You notes, to Love Notes album, and one of the wow factors at our wedding: picture booklets with information on where to find the wedding highlights that very same weekend! To say that our family and friends loved to take those home as keepsakes is an understatement. Jennifer and Sam were absolutely helpful and organized during the bridal shoot and the day of our wedding. They managed to capture so many memories of that day and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Lori made sure we were taken care of EVERY step of the way! She made sure all our requests were considered and moved heaven and earth to make sure our engagement shoot happened the way it did. Thank you Meeker Pictures for capturing some of our most beautiful memories in pictures that will continue to help us relive one of the most special days of our lives!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Meeker Pictures 56
    Meeker Pictures 57
    Meeker Pictures 58

Nancy · Married on 11/11/2017

I have been using Meeker pictures since my daughter was five. They are the best!!!!!
    I would recommend them to anyone who wants unique pictures. Nancy Reid

Brandon · Married on 11/11/2017

Excellent. Pictures were beautiful

Jackie · Married on 11/11/2017

I was more than satisfied with the pictures I received from my wedding done by the Meeker family. They turned out gorgeous and I would reccommend the Meeker family to anyone who is needing experienced photographers!

Janis · Married on 09/23/2017

We absolutely LOVE Meeker Pictures, the ENTIRE Meeker family, as well as Lori and other members of their office staff!! They were our photographers for our son’s wedding, Oct. 15, 2016 and now again for our daughter’s wedding on Sept. 23, 2017. They will always be our photographers. They run their organization very well, so we always feel informed and well taken care of. They work together with a professionalism and a natural ability to put everyone at ease, so we feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. Their fun personalities make it a joy to be photographed, but most important…they are very creative and extremely talented in photography!! All of this adds up to an absolutely amazing experience with many beautiful pictures as the outcome. We will not miss the opportunity to get to work with them in the future!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Meeker Pictures 64
    Meeker Pictures 65
    Meeker Pictures 66

Meeker Pictures's reply:

Janis, Hi. Thanks so much for your kind review. We appreciate it and we love your family! We're so blessed to have clients like you. See you soon. Mark

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

A HUGE YAY for Meeker Pictures!! There was no question that we would use Meeker Pictures as our wedding day photographers. I can hardly put into words how FABULOUS they are! Not only are they superb at what they do but are incredible people and so much fun to be around. We could not be more pleased with the moments they captured for us on our special day! THANK YOU Meekers!! WE LOVE YOU!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Meeker Pictures's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kind words. It's fuel for our creative tanks. We are blessed to be able to work with amazing folks like ya'll.

Dana · Married on 09/09/2017

The Meeker's and the staff at Meeker Pictures/ Meeker Weddings are an absolute JOY to work with! From the moment Bobby got down on one Knee and asked me to marry him, I knew I wanted them to be apart of our journey to the alter! I have many friends who have worked with them to capture their big days, and couldn't wait to ask them to be apart of ours. Every step of the way they make you feel like the only client in the world. They are responsive, helpful, flexible, and most importantly- FUN to work with. Every time we had a photo session (engagement, bridals and the wedding day) the time flew by. It almost felt like- wait, was that enough time? and BOOM you receive a gallery with every photo you could have imagined and MORE! I feel bad (not really) for my family and friends, because gifts of our photos is what they will all be getting for years to come. I would give them 10 out of 5 stars, and would recommend them to any and everyone! PS Lori is amazing! my bridals had to be moved because of Hurricane Harvey and she worked with me to make sure despite it all, I still had the best experience possible! Jennifer, Amanda, Christina, Summer, and Kirby and Justin were all the BEST! we cannot thank you enough, from the bottom of our hearts for taking such great care of us during the most exciting time in our lives!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Meeker Pictures's reply:

Dana, wow thank you so much for these amazing comments. We can't wait to see you again. Please refer us to your friends! Thanks!

Cindy · Married on 07/02/2017

The Meekers were awesome! They made sure every photo we wanted was taken and thought of tons more we never asked about! They were wonderful to work with and just did everything they needed to do and did it well!! The photos were AMAZING!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Anne · Married on 06/24/2017

Dear Lori, Christine, Amanda and Mark (& the entire Meeker team!),

WOW! Thank you all for the most incredible images from our wedding day. We received the link while we were on our honeymoon about to leave our hotel room for the beach, and as I was putting my phone away in the safe, I saw that the photos were already ready! Matt and I sat down right there on the hotel room floor (ew, I know) because we were SO excited to relive our wedding night. I cannot believe how beautifully and genuinely you captured the night and our love for one another. Every photo is so special to us.

Your entire team has been so helpful, graceful and easy to work with throughout our entire engagement.

Lori - you answered every question and concern with ease and sincerity.

Christine - you made Matt and I both feel so comfortable every time we were in front of your camera.

Amanda - your organization is unbelievable! And your ability to command attention in a room full of people is admirable.

Mark - everywhere I looked you were ready with the camera on our wedding day! I knew with full confidence that not a shot would be missed.

We truly had an unbelievable time at our wedding, and we are so thankful that we will have these images to look back on for the rest of our life together.

Love,
    Anne and Matt

Sent on 07/22/2017

Beth · Married on 06/10/2017

We could not have had a better experience! Jen, Sam, and Summer were a dream to work with. They took so many pictures and were happy to accommodate any special requests. The final photos are gorgeous, and we got them back within a couple of weeks!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely loved this business! They are so fun and make everything so easy. Very satisfied!

Sent on 07/05/2017