Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup Reviews

60 | Marathon, FL

60 Reviews for Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2015

They were amazing! Best hair and makeup I have ever had (and my bridesmaids too)!

Sent on 06/24/2015
  • I

ROSEMY · Married on 04/18/2015

I call Medusa's Mane The Dream Team.. My bridal party and I were pampered and beautified by a team of three hair & makeup professionals. They were on time, easy to work with, convenient because they came to us, accommodating to the space we offered, used top of the line products, and most importantly we looked gorgeous!!! I love the way I looked. My hair & Makeup stayed throughout the entire night. My now husband's first words to me when I got to the alter was "You look beautiful babe". To me that's all I needed. Their prices are by far the best for the kind of service they offer. If you want to relax and drink mimosas while Chris and his team make you beautiful book Medusa's Mane for your hair & make-up. LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Alison · Married on 04/16/2015

Thank you, Chris! You are amazing and made me so beautiful on my special day! You made it magical and made me feel like a princess! I definitely would recommend anyone looking for professional hair and makeup to Medusa's Mane! Thanks guys, more pictures coming soon

Sent on 04/24/2015

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you on your wedding day. You looked stunning and it such a happy day for everyone there. Cheers to a future filled with love, health and happiness for you all !!!

Alison · Married on 04/16/2015

Thank you, Chris! You are amazing and made me so beautiful on my special day! You made it magical and made me feel like a princess! I definitely would recommend anyone looking for professional hair and makeup to Medusa's Mane! Thanks guys!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Medusa's Mane was amazing! They made my daughter-in-law and daughter look and feel like princesses. We are from out-of-state and they truly made us feel at home. They were not only professional but kind beyond words. I would recommend them to anyone. In fact, we will definitely use them again, when the day comes for my daughter to marry! Thank you Medusa's Mane... You are the best!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Natasha · Married on 12/30/2014

Chris was wonderful! He did the hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as my matron of honor's hair and makeup. He could not have done a better job. Our makeup and hair was perfect and lasted long into the night. The fact that he came to us instead of us going to him was a huge bonus. Frank, his partner, is great too. Both were awesome to work with and if we are ever down in Key West again for an event, I certainly want my hair and makeup done again!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work with you on your wedding day and you were absolutely stunning. I had such a great time with you all it never felt like work !

Cheers to a healthy, happy and loving marriage to you both .

Chris

I highly recommend Medusa's Mane for your beauty need for your special day in the Keys. They came to us at the resort and did an amazing job on our hair and make-up for the wedding. I could not have been happier with the results.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We enjoyed working with you on your wedding day and you were absolutely stunning and such a pleasure to work with. Cheers to a healthy and happy marriage for you.

You want Medusa's Mane to do your hair and make-up for your wedding. Trust me. Chris, Frank, and John were absolutely AMAZING. They completely listened to my -- and the bridesmaids' -- requests and everyone looked gorgeous, but still like themselves. I received tons of comments about how fantastic my hair and make-up looked and I felt like a princess all night. In addition to transforming us, the team was super patient and flexible with several unplanned for add-ons, including the groom's mom and grandma who were delighted to be included at the last minute. I think what I appreciated more than anything else was that the Medusa's Mane team really understood what each girl (myself included) wanted and honored those requests. These guys are SUPER TALENTED and I couldn't endorse them more highly. I was red carpet ready. :) Thank you, Chris, Frank, and John for your wonderful work!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Erika · Married on 06/28/2014

Chris was great!! I couldn't make it for a hair and makeup trial so I only had pictures of the wedding look I was hoping for. Chris produced that and so much more. He is very talented. The convenience of him coming to the wedding venue was wonderful. We had a nice time chatting while he did my hair and makeup, along with 2 flower girls and my sister. The hair and makeup lasted through the heat and humidity of the Florida Keys in June.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Megan · Married on 06/01/2014

Chris did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with his service! He's extremely talented and he did an AMZING job. We had an outdoor June wedding and my hair and makeup stayed flawless in the heat and humidity. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful for my wedding Chris!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

They did an amazing job!!!! They came to us to do hair and makeup which was awesome! They fixed our hair where they knew it would look amazing in the wind and hold and it did!!!!! My makeup was perfect! They really added perfection to my day! I was so pleased with them!!! Thanks for making us look beautiful!!

Sent on 01/12/2014
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/13/2013

Chris did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding in July. I do not usually wear makeup so I wanted a natural look for the wedding but something that would not looked washed out in pictures. He gave me the look I wanted and my pictures looked amazing. My hair and the hair for my 3 little flower girls were so gorgeous. Having him come to me versus me having to go to a salon was so convenient as well. I cannot thank him enough for making my day as amazingly beautiful as it was!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2013

I cannot say enough of a thank you to Chris, Frank and Amber of Medusa's Mane !!! Start to finish, this team of professionals was amazing! From the day I called for information regarding the bridal services I needed, I knew this was who was going to get my business. My hair and makeup turned out perfectly, as did my bridesmaids and my daughter's. It was just beautiful!!!Frank went above and beyond, calling and checking in with me a few times throughout our stay in islamorada to see if I needed help with any other area concerning my wedding and to make sure I was relaxed and stressed free.. I cannot say enough of how grateful I am to them all! I would recommend their services to any and every bride who needs it!!! Thank You So Much!!
    xoxo- Danielle

Sent on 05/08/2013

Redonna · Married on 12/15/2012

Frank was helpful with scheduling my hair and makeup appointment. Once the day arrived, John was the stylist and makeup artist who worked his magic to transform me into the radiant bride (or at least that is what my Groom told me) I had always dreamed of being. The wonderful thing about Medusa's Mane is they come to you and work around your schedule.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2012

Chris, Frank, and their staff are some of the top hair and makeup professionals in the Florida Keys. I know this because I looked everywhere for the perfect folks. They're it.
    I did a trial hair and makeup run with Chris about 2 months before the wedding. He took all of my wants into consideration and did a flawless job. Frank followed up immediatly and we signed a contract the next week.
    On my wedding day, Chris arrived ready to work. He was professional and my hair and makeup came out flawless and in perfect time for my pre-ceremony photoshoot.
    I recommend Chris and Frank without reservation.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Juniper · Married on 09/25/2012

Chris did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. He came right to my hotel, so I was able to relax and enjoy myself without all the stress of running around! My wedding pictures turned out amazing; I have never felt more beautiful!!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Frank and Chris did such an amazing job! I recieved so many compliments on my hair & makeup! I was so glad they had an opening as I planned my hair & makeup for the wedding a little late in the game. They were so easy to work with! I don't think I could've felt any more beautiful for my wedding. They came to Coconut Cove Resort and Marina (my amazing venue) to get the bridal party ready! I'm ecstatic with how everything turned out and would definitely recommend them! If you wany your hair perfect for your wedding or event use them!

Sent on 07/11/2012

kirstie · Married on 11/11/2011

Chris and his team did a fantastic job! They made me and my wedding party look beautiful. Chris came from marathon to key largo for me with no travel fee for both my trail run and my wedding day. I wanted them there at 8am on my wedding day and they showed up early and were very professional and fun! My hair and makeup was gorgeous! The white orchids Chris brought to place in my hair were stunning and lasted until the end of the night! I would strongly suggest booking them, they are great and I can't understand why they would have any bad reviews.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Pamela · Married on 10/29/2011

I had such an excellent experience with these guys. Frank and Janet arrived at my hotel promptly and ready to make us beautiful. Thanks to them, I looked absolutely stunning and also so very ME for my wedding. With almost no direction, my hair came out exactly as I envisioned and my makeup was so natural and pretty - perfect for a wedding on the beach. My sister and mother also had their hair and makep done and they too looked incredible. Both Frank and Janet were sweet, timely and professional. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2011

The one word to describe Chris and Frank.... I LOVE THEM!!!!! They are the best at what they do. I hired them to do my make-up for my entire bridal party just a week before my wedding. I did a quick trial the night before our wedding and I recieved nothing but compliments on my make-up. The day of they kept us entertained. If you need someone to do your make-up they are flexible and came to us at the house we were getting ready at. If your ever down in marathon or the keys... call them!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2011
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 04/22/2011

They came to us which was a huge help! They did a wonderful job for myself and my wedding party, especially for the cost. Everyone had different styles and most of my party was happy with each of their end result! My hair was gorgeous however it didn't last long enough to make it past the first dance. But that didn't damper my night one bit! With the help of my photographer and one of my bridesmaids, they fished out all the pins and down came the hair!

Thanks guys!

Cheryl

Sent on 05/14/2011

Rebecca · Married on 05/29/2009

Words can not explain how greatful I was to have them do my hair and make-up for my wedding. They are so talented and creative! I couldn't believe how I looked for my wedding. I felt so amazing. It truly made my wedding everything I wanted it to be. They were extremely sweet, helpful and very professional. I highly recommend them. You won't believe your eyes when they are finished!!!

Sent on 07/16/2009
  • User4091962 · 2+ years ago

This company is based out of the Florida Keys and being that I live in Orlando Florida, I had to base my decision to book them, as my makeup and hair stylists for my wedding, purely on their website portfolio. They were just simply too far away to go for a trial run. I worked with Frank a lot ahead of time via phone calls, emails, and Pinterest. Frank was super pleasant with all of our communications, and really made me feel confident in my decision. Chris, the owner, and John were assigned as my wedding stylists. When the big day arrived, Chris worked on me and one of my Bridesmaids and John worked on my other Bridesmaids and the Matron of Honor. They arrived on time, were professional and a lot of fun to work with. My wedding party’s makeup came out so beautiful, we were extremely pleased. When I got to my final reveal, I was not happy with my eyelashes, but not to worry! Chris immediately removed them and put on a new set more suited to my liking. I was very happy with the end result and based on the look on my husband’s face when I arrived at the altar, he was as well. I would use them again in a heartbeat if I am ever in the keys for an event requiring hair and makeup.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2013

Medusa's mane did an outstanding job on my bridal makeup as well as six other ladies at my wedding. They came in and started working their magic and made everyone look amazing. I highly recommend Frank and his team!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Deana · Married on 04/03/2010

Chris did such an amazing job! I recieved so many compliments on my hair & makeup (even after the fact when people were looking at the pictures) I'm so glad I decided to go with him, I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! It's super nice that he comes to your hotel room so you don't have to fight the FL Keys traffic right before your wedding. He's pretty easy to get a hold of since you can always call his partner Frank to get any information you need. And last, but not least, the price is great :)

Sent on 04/28/2010