Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup Reviews

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 3
Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 4
Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 5

Meghan Miller · Married on 12/14/2019

AMAZING!! Absolutely made my wedding day

I don't think I've ever laughed and had such a great/fun time while getting my hair done EVER!!! What can I say other than this was the best experience and only made my wedding day that much better. I was almost late to my own ceremony because we were having such a great time chatting away!!! Side note: I've also stayed at the motel Frank runs (Siesta Motel) which is absolutely LOVELY!! If you're ever looking for a quaint little place to stay in Marathon! Thank you soooo much! I might stop at the shop just to say hi next time I'm in Marathon! You guys are the best!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

WOW and thank you.. What a wonderful bride.. Great Expectations and Great Results. We love our fun and happy brides. It isn't like work when we are there. Thanks for the side plug on the motel. And when you do come back to the Keys you better stop by and say hello !!!
  • Kristy

Kristy Kaufman · Married on 12/09/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Good energy, good quality! Enjoyed working with them!!

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 6
    Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2019

This team was amazing!

I feel so blessed to have connected with this vendor. Chris and John were delightful to be around and made all of us feel special and beautiful. We felt like family after our experience!
    It was so nice to not have to leave our room to travel to a salon. This is the only way to go with hair and makeup!!

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 7
    Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Denise

Denise Gross · Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect hair and makeup

The stylist arrived on time. Brought all his own equipment. And did my hair and makeup perfectly all within a short time and I felt beautiful. I would recommend them and I loved my hair and makeup. My mom also had her hair done and looked beautiful. It was nice that he came to me.

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 13
    Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 14
    Sent on 09/15/2019

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

WOW and Thank You.. We loved working with you and are happy you had a fantastic day and we could be part of it. You looked amazing ! Cheers to a happy, healthy and loving marriage !
  • Amy

Amy Dutkin Erickson · Married on 06/06/2019

Very Happy with our Experience!

I highly recommend Medusa’s Mane!! Frank, Chris, and John make the perfect team. Their communication is top notch. I highly recommend doing a trial session. It really helps figure out what you like and what will work well. The day of the wedding Chris and John really listened to what we were looking for with hair and makeup! Everyone loved their looks! Also, Chris saved the day by being the only person at the resort to be able to tie the grooms bow tie!! Thanks again.

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 15
    Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 16
    Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 17
    Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/16/2019

AMAZING from first contact to the day of!!

I could not be happier with how my hair & make up along with my bridesmaids and mom's hair and make up came out!! From communicating with Frank to working with Chris and his partners was just fantastic! They were one of the first 5 hair and makeup vendors I contacted. But Frank was the FIRST one to actually call me rather then just only email me back. I loved that because it was direct communication and he answered all the questions I had. My girls and mother absolutely loved their hair and makeup and did not feel rushed. I showed Chris what I was looking for and delivered !! I wish he could do my makeup all the time!! haha! But really...they timed everything perfectly!! Thank you to Frank and Chris and team so so much again for making this day go smooth and for making me look AMAZING on my wedding day :-)

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 18
    Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 19
    Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 20
    Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 21
    Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 22
    Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 23
    Sent on 04/15/2019

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

Wow.. you look absolutely gorgeous... Thank you for a wonderful heartfelt review and we loved working with you as well!!!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/19/2019

Great Team!

What a great experience! Frank was very professional and great at answering emails and calls very quickly! Chris and his team were absolutely fantastic the day of! Would definitely recommend them to others doing events in the Florida Keys!

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 24
    Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup 25
    Sent on 02/23/2019

Tanya · Married on 10/08/2016

My wedding day was perfect thanks to the amazing team of Chris, John, and Michael! All of my bridal party did hair and makeup and we loved loved loved how we looked!!! Thank you Frank and Chris for all you did!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jenée · Married on 10/07/2016

Medusa's Mane is the absuloute best! These guys took care of me on my special day to the fullest! My hair and make up were exactly as I asked for. I traveled to Marathon, Florida from Memphis, Tennessee to have my wedding so I was a bit uneasy choosing someone, so many miles away, for my hair & make up. From the moment I called Medusa's Mane to the time my hair and make up were completed on my wedding day, I knew I had picked the best guys for the job! They took care of me from the start, made sure that the entire process was stress free, & turned me into a beautiful bride!! It was truly an awesome experience!

Sent on 10/24/2016

darling · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely amazing! John did a fabulous job and i loved him. John & his girl took the stress of how me and my girls looked on the bug day completely away and was so fun! Love them and would definitely use them again and highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Brandi · Married on 09/16/2016

I had the best time with this crew! They made me feel comfortable, beautiful and relaxed on my wedding day! They made all the ladies look so gorgeous!! I love them!!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Sopnie · Married on 09/06/2016

You guys were amazing! And such warm lovely people. Thank you so much for helping me look my best on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you... You were absolutely radiant!!!

John was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was so funny and made everything so much fun. I don't think I've ever felt so beautiful! He definitely made a special day even better! If I ever need anything done in the future for a special event in the Keys, I know who I'll be calling! Frank was also a pleasure to work with and was always prompt with email responses.

Sent on 07/06/2016

jess · Married on 06/03/2016

My mom and I both loved our hair and make up!! You guys did a GREAT JOB!! Thank you for making me feel EXTRA BEAUTIFUL on my SPECIAL DAY!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on your wedding day. You looked amazing and I certainly hope the rest of your day was fantastic. Please send along a few wedding pics when your time gets back to normal.

Congratulations and cheers to a wonderful, happy marriage !!

Chris - Owner/President

Frank - Partner

And the crew at Medusa’s Mane

305-743-5671
    www.medusasmane.com

Medusas Mane hair and makeup made getting ready on our wedding day absolutely perfect! Johny made my hair look absolutely fabulous and I have never felt more beautiful once he was done with my makeup. My photos turned out amazing, no shiny face (even in 89-degree heat in Key West)! My mother's hair and make-up turned out so wonderful as well, I have never seen her look as amazing as she did on my wedding day! I can't express enough what a fantastic job they did with our hair and make-up! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Lorrie · Married on 05/15/2016

Absolute the most wonderful EXPERIANCE from Chris and Frank .I loved their work and talent .Exceeded my expectations .There are not enough STARS to Rate the amazing experience .
    Lorrie (from ND)

Sent on 05/24/2016

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

We really appreciate the time you took from your schedule to leave us this great review. Thank you !!!

katie · Married on 03/25/2016

They were amazing so friendly and did amazing job on all of our hair...

Sent on 06/28/2016

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review!!!

Dawn · Married on 11/28/2015

I was stuck last minute when my hairstylist had a family emergency and could not do my hair for my wedding. I called medusa's 5 days before and they were available. My hair was beautiful. Chris us a true professional. Fast and efficient!! Everyone commented on how beautiful the hair style was and how well it went with my bohemian beach theme. Absolutely the best!!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Frank was wonderful and patient in the planning process. He answered all of my questions. Chris and his partner were phenomenal on the day of the wedding. They made it a relaxed environment and all of the girls and I looked incredible. Chris let us keep our lip gloss for touch ups and gave us tips and tricks for everyday makeup. Great people, wonderful job!

Sent on 12/04/2015
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 11/09/2015

Frank was excellent from the very first phone call I made. He kept in contact and called me when he or the stylist had any questions leading up to my big day. John, my stylist, was wonderful and provided some "much needed" comic relief throughout the process. My sister and mother LOVED him as did I. Would definitely recommend them! Absolutely great to work with!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review and taking the time to write it. John had a great time that day with you and your wedding party !
  • Kasi

Kasi · Married on 09/19/2015

We were more than happy with Chris and the team! They made it so much fun and every girl had their own look that encompassed their personalities, which was what we were going for. Our wedding was on the beach at the Key Largo Bay Marriott, and we were worried about our hair and makeup lasting through the typical Key Largo September humidity and heat. So, my girls and I opted for updo's and airbrush makeup. Chris and the team did such an excellent job, that our hair and makeup remained intact long after our reception was over! Thank you for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day. With Medusa's Mane we certainly got the royal treatment!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Heather · Married on 09/16/2015

My hair and makeup was absolutey perfect! I had no problems with running mascara or issues with foundation due to the heat. It looked natural and held up to the heat of a Florida wedding. I can't say enough great things!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Celia · Married on 06/16/2015

Frank and Chris are great! Very professional and did an awesome job for my wedding! I came from out of state and picked them without knowing anything and so glad I did! They made myself and my family look so beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Brenda · event on: 05/16/2015

We were very pleased with the professionalism, expertise, and outcome with the hair and makeup for my daughter and her friend. They looked natural and stunning! He took his time and made all of us feel comfortable through the process. I would recommend this company and will be using them again in the future. John was great!!
    Sincerely,
    Brenda Lanza (mother of Jackie Clairmont)

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2015

They were amazing! Best hair and makeup I have ever had (and my bridesmaids too)!

Sent on 06/24/2015