Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing & Fun!

Medusa's Mane did an awesome job with everyone's hair and makeup. The guys were upbeat and fun the entire morning and were flexible with adding on additional customers.
    Tina D. Married on 12/20/2020

Chris you are amazing. From trials to the actual Wedding Day you went above and beyond for me and my girls and I could not be happier. You should be

Chris and John were absolutely the BEST, It was so lovely to work with them and they worked wonders with our hair. I had two bridesmaids with really short hair and one with really long, thick hair and they made them all have flawless, textured buns, even on the girls with super short hair. They delivered just what I'd asked for! I Would definitely recommend Medusas's Mane Hair and Makeup for other bridal parties :) Thank you again!!!!
  • Kiley
    Kiley T. Married on 10/23/2020

Bridal Beauty Dream Team

Loved having Medusa Mane do my hair and makeup for my wedding at Hawks Cay Resort! Chris, Frank and John were excellent at doing their work but also super fun! They had us laughing the entire time!
  • Michelle
    Michelle C. Married on 02/01/2020

Fantastic service!

Hired them for my wedding in Marathon, Chris and John were fantastic to work with. They made us laugh and felt very comfortable. They did exactly what we had asked for! I can not say enough great things about them. I would highly recommend them very professional and genuinely nice guys!

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

What a fun and great group of ladies. It was so much fun and you all looked amazing and beautiful. Thank you for a wonderful review but most of all thank you for allowing us to be part of your big day !!
    Meghan M. Married on 12/14/2019

AMAZING!! Absolutely made my wedding day

I don't think I've ever laughed and had such a great/fun time while getting my hair done EVER!!! What can I say other than this was the best experience and only made my wedding day that much better. I was almost late to my own ceremony because we were having such a great time chatting away!!! Side note: I've also stayed at the motel Frank runs (Siesta Motel) which is absolutely LOVELY!! If you're ever looking for a quaint little place to stay in Marathon! Thank you soooo much! I might stop at the shop just to say hi next time I'm in Marathon! You guys are the best!

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

WOW and thank you.. What a wonderful bride.. Great Expectations and Great Results. We love our fun and happy brides. It isn't like work when we are there. Thanks for the side plug on the motel. And when you do come back to the Keys you better stop by and say hello !!!
  • Kristy
    Kristy K. Married on 12/09/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Good energy, good quality! Enjoyed working with them!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/17/2019

This team was amazing!

I feel so blessed to have connected with this vendor. Chris and John were delightful to be around and made all of us feel special and beautiful. We felt like family after our experience!
    It was so nice to not have to leave our room to travel to a salon. This is the only way to go with hair and makeup!!
  • Denise
    Denise G. Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect hair and makeup

The stylist arrived on time. Brought all his own equipment. And did my hair and makeup perfectly all within a short time and I felt beautiful. I would recommend them and I loved my hair and makeup. My mom also had her hair done and looked beautiful. It was nice that he came to me.

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

WOW and Thank You.. We loved working with you and are happy you had a fantastic day and we could be part of it. You looked amazing ! Cheers to a happy, healthy and loving marriage !
  • Amy
    Amy D. Married on 06/06/2019

Very Happy with our Experience!

I highly recommend Medusa’s Mane!! Frank, Chris, and John make the perfect team. Their communication is top notch. I highly recommend doing a trial session. It really helps figure out what you like and what will work well. The day of the wedding Chris and John really listened to what we were looking for with hair and makeup! Everyone loved their looks! Also, Chris saved the day by being the only person at the resort to be able to tie the grooms bow tie!! Thanks again.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 03/16/2019

AMAZING from first contact to the day of!!

I could not be happier with how my hair & make up along with my bridesmaids and mom's hair and make up came out!! From communicating with Frank to working with Chris and his partners was just fantastic! They were one of the first 5 hair and makeup vendors I contacted. But Frank was the FIRST one to actually call me rather then just only email me back. I loved that because it was direct communication and he answered all the questions I had. My girls and mother absolutely loved their hair and makeup and did not feel rushed. I showed Chris what I was looking for and delivered !! I wish he could do my makeup all the time!! haha! But really...they timed everything perfectly!! Thank you to Frank and Chris and team so so much again for making this day go smooth and for making me look AMAZING on my wedding day :-)

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

Wow.. you look absolutely gorgeous... Thank you for a wonderful heartfelt review and we loved working with you as well!!!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 01/19/2019

Great Team!

What a great experience! Frank was very professional and great at answering emails and calls very quickly! Chris and his team were absolutely fantastic the day of! Would definitely recommend them to others doing events in the Florida Keys!
    Tanya Married on 10/08/2016
    My wedding day was perfect thanks to the amazing team of Chris, John, and Michael! All of my bridal party did hair and makeup and we loved loved loved how we looked!!! Thank you Frank and Chris for all you did!!
    Jenée Married on 10/07/2016
    Medusa's Mane is the absuloute best! These guys took care of me on my special day to the fullest! My hair and make up were exactly as I asked for. I traveled to Marathon, Florida from Memphis, Tennessee to have my wedding so I was a bit uneasy choosing someone, so many miles away, for my hair & make up. From the moment I called Medusa's Mane to the time my hair and make up were completed on my wedding day, I knew I had picked the best guys for the job! They took care of me from the start, made sure that the entire process was stress free, & turned me into a beautiful bride!! It was truly an awesome experience!
    Darling Married on 10/01/2016
    Absolutely amazing! John did a fabulous job and i loved him. John & his girl took the stress of how me and my girls looked on the bug day completely away and was so fun! Love them and would definitely use them again and highly recommend!
    Brandi Married on 09/16/2016
    I had the best time with this crew! They made me feel comfortable, beautiful and relaxed on my wedding day! They made all the ladies look so gorgeous!! I love them!!!
    Sopnie Married on 09/06/2016
    You guys were amazing! And such warm lovely people. Thank you so much for helping me look my best on my wedding day.

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you... You were absolutely radiant!!!
  • User2675919 2+ years ago
    John was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was so funny and made everything so much fun. I don't think I've ever felt so beautiful! He definitely made a special day even better! If I ever need anything done in the future for a special event in the Keys, I know who I'll be calling! Frank was also a pleasure to work with and was always prompt with email responses.
    Jess Married on 06/03/2016
    My mom and I both loved our hair and make up!! You guys did a GREAT JOB!! Thank you for making me feel EXTRA BEAUTIFUL on my SPECIAL DAY!!

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on your wedding day. You looked amazing and I certainly hope the rest of your day was fantastic. Please send along a few wedding pics when your time gets back to normal.

Congratulations and cheers to a wonderful, happy marriage !!

Chris - Owner/President

Frank - Partner

And the crew at Medusa’s Mane

305-743-5671
    www.medusasmane.com
  • User2630708 2+ years ago
    Medusas Mane hair and makeup made getting ready on our wedding day absolutely perfect! Johny made my hair look absolutely fabulous and I have never felt more beautiful once he was done with my makeup. My photos turned out amazing, no shiny face (even in 89-degree heat in Key West)! My mother's hair and make-up turned out so wonderful as well, I have never seen her look as amazing as she did on my wedding day! I can't express enough what a fantastic job they did with our hair and make-up! Highly recommend them!
    Lorrie Married on 05/15/2016
    Absolute the most wonderful EXPERIANCE from Chris and Frank .I loved their work and talent .Exceeded my expectations .There are not enough STARS to Rate the amazing experience .
    Lorrie (from ND)

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

We really appreciate the time you took from your schedule to leave us this great review. Thank you !!!
    Katie Married on 03/25/2016
    They were amazing so friendly and did amazing job on all of our hair...

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review!!!
    Dawn Married on 11/28/2015
    I was stuck last minute when my hairstylist had a family emergency and could not do my hair for my wedding. I called medusa's 5 days before and they were available. My hair was beautiful. Chris us a true professional. Fast and efficient!! Everyone commented on how beautiful the hair style was and how well it went with my bohemian beach theme. Absolutely the best!!!
  • User2454368 2+ years ago
    Frank was wonderful and patient in the planning process. He answered all of my questions. Chris and his partner were phenomenal on the day of the wedding. They made it a relaxed environment and all of the girls and I looked incredible. Chris let us keep our lip gloss for touch ups and gave us tips and tricks for everyday makeup. Great people, wonderful job!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 11/09/2015
    Frank was excellent from the very first phone call I made. He kept in contact and called me when he or the stylist had any questions leading up to my big day. John, my stylist, was wonderful and provided some "much needed" comic relief throughout the process. My sister and mother LOVED him as did I. Would definitely recommend them! Absolutely great to work with!

Medusa's Mane Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review and taking the time to write it. John had a great time that day with you and your wedding party !