Media Hammock Reviews

16 Reviews for Media Hammock

• Stephanne

Stephanne · Married on 10/12/2019

Pleasure to interact with

Though we were not able to end up with Mike due to his schedule already being booked, I wanted to leave a review. Mike was extremely professional in all our communications with him. He was very communicative which is highly appreciated from a vendor. Also, Mike was much more flexible in packages and being willing to work with us on amount of time and extras. We appreciated our experience of simply communicating with Mike and are sure that he would have been a wonderful addition to our vendor group had schedules allowed.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 09/14/2019

Best $ I Spent

Michael was absolutely incredible to work with. He was flexible with my needs and even found a drone for us, all for a great price. On my wedding day I was busy making sure things were going smoothly and I missed a lot of pieces. But knowing someone was videoing each piece made me able to focus on the moment I was in because I knew I’d be able to see what I was missing after. He captured everything but was not in the way at any point. He worked flawlessly with the photographer and Even ended up staying PAST the contract end time to capture dancing because he wanted to make sure the video was perfect. I am so glad I got a videographer and that it was Michael! It was truly the best money I spent on my wedding as we will have this video to remember our wedding day each year on our anniversary (and for our future children to see as well!)

Sent on 10/06/2019

Krystin · Married on 09/06/2019

Soooo happy to find Mike for our videographer !!

If you are thinking of hiring a videographer. First of all DO IT and if you do, hire Media Hammock, Mike for your special day !! I am soo happy that we found this videographer for our big day! I hardly remember since the day when by so fast and he captured everything for us to relive our special day! Our video was perfect and I loved how he edited our special day. Also, Mike is SO nice and professional and you hardly even noticed that he was there while filming. I wish I could rate more than 5 stars. Thank you so much again Mike! You rock!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Jen · Married on 07/20/2019

Mike was such an amazing videographer! He really captured exactly what we were thinking when it came to the style, songs, and the type of feel when it came to what type of video we wanted... I would definitely recommend Media Hammock for your wedding!! It was such a pleasure to work with Mike, and he is such nice and humble guy!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Christine Peyron · Married on 06/28/2019

Great experience!

The media hammock team did a great job accommodating the requests for our wedding. We had multiple locations and Mike made sure each was being covered. We could not wait to get our video in the mail and were very impressed when viewing the final product with our family. We are so happy we chose media hammock!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Rivera · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing to work with and beautiful footage!

We loved how Michael Turner and Media Hammock captured our best moments of our wedding day. The footage felt personalized and was well-captured. He was amazing to work with and returned beautiful footage back in a timely fashion. You would be wrong not to book him :)

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Sylvester · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience

From the beginning to the end Mike was very professional and worked well with us and our needs. The video was more than what I expected it to be. Mike worked very well with our photographer. We would suggest hiring Mediahammock to video any event

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Hochmuth · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Decision

I was hesitant on a videoagrapher for our wedding. They were expensive and I wasn't sure how often we'd watch it. But. I wanted *something* so we could look back on our day. After a lot of looking, I came across Mike and he offered to shoot raw footage for our wedding at a very reasonable price. It was probably the best decision I made for the wedding day. Mike was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day of. He was professional and discreet but captured everything we asked for and so so so much more. The video quality is so much more than we expected and he captured things we didn't even see ourselves! I'm so happy and thankful for everything we got from Mike. If your going back and forth with getting a videoagrapher, trust me, just do it. And Mike would definitely be your guy!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Maureen Gardner · Married on 09/22/2018

A video that will stand the test of time

Mike listened to what we wanted, customized a package and delivered exactly what we wanted. He was punctual, always responsive and patient. We are fortunate to have a wedding video we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2018

The perfect highlight video for us :)

Mike was awesome from beginning to end! He was extremely responsive before the wedding, but afterwards is really what made him outstanding. His highlight reel of our wedding captured us perfectly - he even nailed the perfect song based on our song recommendations (we had never heard it before but really really loved it!!). He was also very helpful in making edits to the video per our needs. We are so happy we decided to book a videographer and very lucky that it ended up being Mike!

Sent on 05/12/2019

MacKenzie · Married on 07/07/2018

I was on the fence about adding a videographer for our wedding because from my research it was a large expense... but still something I really wanted. I shopped around a bit to find a videographer that produced high quality work but wasn't going to break the bank - that's how I found Michael with Media Hammock. He was super responsive and worked with me on selecting the ideal package for our wedding at a very reasonable price. He understood our vision for our day perfectly - we was discreet onsite, captured beautiful candid moments and produced a highlight video the pieced together our day flawlessly. His editing was beyond my expectations, smoothly transitioning from one scene to the next with fitting music and sound bites. I've watched our video 100+ time this past week and couldn't be more happy that I stuck to my guns about booking a videographer - especially Michael.

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/02/2018

Michael was so easy to work with (incredibly responsive and on top of everything)! The film that he put together was lovely and we are so glad to have it. He is an excellent choice for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

Michael was very kind and really took the time to get to know me and our wedding party. He was timely, respectful and positive, which was so welcome before, during and after the wedding. His work also turned out really beautiful. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Lee · Married on 05/06/2017

Media Hammock did an amazing job capturing all the moments that went by so quickly during our wedding and flawlessly putting them together in both our highlight and full video! We cannot thank Mike (Media Hammock) enough for his professionalism, skill and attention to detail that made our wedding videos absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2017

T. · Married on 09/20/2014

Choosing to have a videographer capture your wedding day is a wonderful decision and worth every penny! When you choose Media Hammock, you are guaranteed to receive a video that contains those tender moments that make this life and your love so meaningful. Media Hammock is professional, responsive, creative, and easy to work with. We really appreciated being able to see all of the footage, help customize, and to create something that was reflective and significant to us. We highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2017

Mike was willing to meet with us, and swap emails days prior to the wedding to make sure we were all as prepared as we could be. He was able to capture our essence of fun and kept everything very elegant, too! Would highly recommend for any wedding- he was able to listen to the correct people, and diplomatically deal with others. Very very worth it. Thank you mike!

Sent on 11/19/2017