Media Entertainment Reviews

Media Entertainment 4
Media Entertainment 5

Sharlyn · Married on 02/23/2019

Best in the business

I think that they are the best, my wedding was perfect and they were a part of it.

Tina · Married on 02/16/2019

El servio fue excelente, desde el momento de establecer acuerdos hasta la culminacion del evento. Ambos servicios utilizados y las actitudes mas positivas y gratificantes. Mil gracias y exito!!!

Arlene · Married on 02/15/2019

Josue was absolutely amazing he kept everyone on there feet the whole night and didn’t miss a beat. If your having an event and you need a DJ, Josue

If your having an event and need a DJ, Josue is the man to call to entertain your lucky guest he had everyone on there feet and was even helpful to the bride when it came to music selection. His professionalism and attention to details were outstanding.

• Veronica

Veronica Zapata · Married on 12/22/2018

Great DJ and lighting

Excellent service in our wedding, you got everyone dancing, even those who say they don't dance! We all loved the musical selection, you were able to "read" the crowd and play songs they loved, and the lighting decoration was beautiful. We had an amazing time, thank you!

Media Entertainment 9
    Media Entertainment 10

Ginamari · Married on 09/22/2018

Great selection of music, very fun! Flexible and professional! No complaints!

mary · Married on 08/17/2018

Wonderful music and very professional.

David · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Josué is Amazing

DJ Josué was very professional and provided a great service for our destination wedding in Puerto Rico. His music selection had our guest dancing and entertained all night.

Pamela · Married on 05/19/2018

Great variety of music! He played the best music for my guest!

• Z

Zahir · Married on 05/05/2018

Josue did a wonderful job at our wedding and ceremony. Each song flowed so well into the next one. We got many compliments on the music. He kept the guests dancing till the end. We all enjoyed having him as our DJ!!!!

• F

Francoise · Married on 03/04/2018

Media entertaitment did a fantastic job! Josue was able to bring the right balance of Puertorricain, haitian, Nigerian and American Music. Everybody danced until the last song played.

Abigail · Married on 08/05/2017

José i have nothing but kind words to say about you. Gracias por estar en un momento difícil. Empezando de Zero fuiste a el rescate ofreciendo un servicio excelente. La música estuvo estupendo y todos la pasamos bien.

• Adriana & Jason

Adriana · Married on 07/30/2017

I had an amazing time at my wedding. He gave a good mix of music and also took requests from guests. The DJ booth was designed with my husband's and my initials. It was elegant and matched with my invitation's monogram.

The MC, the DJ, and the designed photo booth were incredible. In general, the people working at media entertainment were professional and so much Fun! I would do it all over again.

Arelis · Married on 07/22/2017

I found the professional services of Media Enternainment through this website. Josue was all the time very attentive and responsible. My wedding was bicultural ( Puerto Rican and Indian) and he was able to fulfill our wishes incorporating both music cultures. We loved Media Entertainment services and would highly recommend their services to everyone!! Thank very much Josue and Yara!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Media Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Arelis it was a pleasure to work with you at your big day...Congrats and thanks again.

Adriane · Married on 05/26/2017

Media Entertainment was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator. We spoke with Josue before the wedding and even provided a list of music we wanted played. Josue was very flexible and prepared on wedding day! He really kept the party going all night! People only left the dance floor for water breaks! We had an amazing time and we highly recommend Media Entertainment!!

Jess · Married on 05/07/2017

Media Entertainment was the perfect choice! We danced all night long, he had everyone on their feet from the 1st song. A lot of our guest did not abandon the dance floor, not even to eat. We had a very diverse group of people and DJ Josue had a great variety of music to satisfy everyone's taste. The lighting was fun and our names on a hologram on the dance floor was a beautiful surprise. They also provided our photo booth, it was a blast and a great gift to our guests.

Marielena · Married on 04/01/2017

We loved our dj, Josue from the beginning he was very professional and very pleasing. We had heard stories about giving a playlist to the dj and they wouldn't fallow; but Josue play everything on our list and more. He was entertaining from beginning to end. We called our wedding "El Bailable" because no one set down once the music started. Thank you so much for an on forgettable evening!

Javier · Married on 03/25/2017

Great service and responsiveness. Media Entertainment performed even better than we expected and would recommend them to anyone.

Karla · Married on 12/17/2016

Excellent service! Thank you very much.

Laura · Married on 07/09/2016

Josue is a master at his craft. He made sure to cater our wedding's music to our liking and cared for everyone at the reception to have a great time (and they did!). Our guests danced non-stop, from the first song to the last. We couldn't have had a better DJ. Not only he make it a fun reception, he made us feel at ease from the moment we spoke to him for the first time. Josué was professional, responsive and well prepared for our event. We would definitely recommend him and hope we have an event in the future where we can have him again.

Meli · Married on 07/02/2016

Definitivamente todo un profesional, el servicio de primera, disponibilidad 24/7, muy amable... En fin, me gusto mucho su servicio y de seguro lo volveria a contratar :).

Nydia and Ian · Married on 06/25/2016

Josue provided an exceptional service in every way! He played all of our requested songs in perfect order inspite of receiving the song list just the day before. Josue was very professional, responsive and just a pleasure to work with. Josue fully satisfied all of the song requests and had high quality equipment. He was very responsive during the planning stages always responding to my calls/emails quicky. I'm very grateful for Josue's outstanding services and we highly recommend him!

gloria · Married on 04/10/2016

Josue was the best! He was recommended by our wedding planner Krizia Diaz. We hosted the wedding at a venue that provided us with a list of vendors, which is how I (mother of the bride) selected Krizia and then I trusted her to the end of the earth! She provided me with 2-3 DJ's and I contacted all of them. Josue was responsive, professional and I knew Krizia had worked with him and she guaranteed me that I would be 100% pleased. I liked his written protocols which captured all of the Who does what and When! It organized all of the details for us. We provided Josue with a list of music and I was impressed with what he did, he not only played the list I THINK he recognized the type of music the MIXED guests responded to and he went with it. What a professional you are, Josue! In addition to the music, he brought along a photo booth, nice touch!

• Y

Yaidi · Married on 01/16/2016

I had my wedding in Puerto Rico because that is where I am from, but my husband's family and our closest friends were coming from the US. I wanted everybody to enjoy the party equally and they did just so. Josue was absolutely amazing. He played an unbelievable variety of music that it was almost impossible to stop dancing, Everybody had a blast and people were able to interact like one huge family. I was extremely lucky to have worked with josue and his team, they were extremely professional and made my wedding day very special. I would 100% recommend him and his company!!! I am so grateful that they were part of our big day

Elsie · Married on 11/07/2015

Better than expected. Fully satisfied.