Media Entertainment Reviews

71 | San Juan, PR

71 Reviews for Media Entertainment

• Natalie

Natalie R. · Married on 05/01/2021

Thank you Media Entertainment!!!

Yara was great! She made our wedding extra special and worked patiently with us throughout the pandemic and government restrictions. She even mixed in a song we requested as an inside joke for my cousin and nailed it! My family was laughing the whole night. We also rented the photobooth with them and it was a hit! Thank you Yara!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Stef O. · Married on 05/11/2020

We hired based on the reviews and were very happy!

This duo was a good time! I did not have the chance to meet with the DJ, but I met the wife and she noted everything. To my surprise the wife also DJs so that was pretty cool! They both work professional and efficient. They kept our guests of all ages dancing! Needless to say, dance floor was never empty. The wife did great with the design I desired to have for our photo booth stripes. We did a combo package of Music + Photobooth.

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Julia

Julia S. · Married on 02/29/2020

Best DJ we could imagine

Josue and Yara were absolutely incredible - if you are having a wedding in Puerto Rico, please look no further and book them for a dream experience!! I had a destination wedding and reached out to Josue & Yara late in the planning process- they were so organized, more responsive than any other vendor, and found EVERY obscure song we asked for. They were our guests’ absolute favorite and truly made our wedding the most fun party we’ve ever been to. Very reasonable pricing. Couldn’t recommend them more - best DJs in the game.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Erin · Married on 01/14/2020

Fun, Professional, Easy Going

This DJ team are amazing! They working with the crowd and followed what the energy was. Yara is amazing! So fun, professional, sweet. She was on time, and I would recommend her and her team a million times over.

Sent on 01/20/2020

John L. · Married on 01/04/2020

Fantastic part of our special day

Very responsive and patient with our time table. Upmost professionalism and great energy for our wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • O

Omar S. · Married on 11/24/2019

Rockstar DJ

Puntual, buena música y buen audio.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah A. · Married on 11/22/2019

Culturally open

Thank you media entertainment for your flexibility and ability to handle our unique needs for our Serbian/Puerto Rican wedding!! I gave them a list of folklore Serbian songs that’s are hard to find because the titles don’t translate well to English and they accommodated this well. In addition to the original order of events changes literally at the last second and he was able to go with the flow! Thank you for being open , everyone had a good time!!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Armando

Armando · Married on 11/16/2019

Professional, On Point, Great Bilingual MC, Flexible

Professional, On Point, Great Bilingual MC, Flexible. Was even able to continue working with a couple of rain showers!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Nadine · Married on 10/19/2019

We had the time of our lives!

I am so happy I hired Media Entertainment to DJ our wedding. Josue and Yahaira are easy to work with, very responsive to messages, and most importantly, were excellent DJs that had everyone dancing all night long. I am from PR, but live in Baltimore, so planning a "destination" wedding was very stressful. One vendor I had no issues with was Media Entertainment. I did not know them prior to hiring them and made my decision solely on the reviews I read on this website. I am so glad I did! The were great to work with and affordable. Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and people are still talking about how much fun it was. Thank you, Josue and Yahaira, for being part of one of the best nights of my life. I will recommend you to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Ermelina · Married on 09/14/2019

Professional DJ

Josué and Yara are a great team. They where professional and very responsive. Josué did an amazing job mixing our most favorite songs.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Chalimari S. · Married on 09/06/2019

An amazinga Night

Josue did an amazing job putting everyone on the dance floor. We had a mix of cultures but Josue knew how to put every guest to dance. Thank you Josue for everything. I will recommend you to everyone.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Alexandria · Married on 07/19/2019

Awesome DJ services!

Josue and Yahaira were fantastic at my wedding! Josue did an excellent job DJing the night away and his wife, Yahaira, displayed the funnest photobooth! I could not thank them more for their patience and service at our wedding. Highly recommend, cutest DJ duo ever!!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Ayesha

Ayesha H. · Married on 06/23/2019

Guests didn't want to leave!

Josue and Yara are a great team. From the moment we sent the first email for a quote, they were prompt, accommodating and answered all of our questions. They provide a variety of services all in one stop. Their setup added to our reception elegance. We had guests from the States and Puerto Rico and they did a great job of mixing rhythms from both cultures and keeping everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend them if you want to have a great party. Excellent Value, and easy to work with. Thank you Josue and Yara, we had a blast. The Johnsons

Sent on 06/30/2019

Lorena · Married on 06/08/2019

So perfect!

Jose and Yara did a great job with my wedding. Yara was quick to respond to all my messages and Jose was very professional and made my wedding beautiful and so much fun! I would definitely recommend Media Entertainment for any party!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Jonathan · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Service / Tremendo Servicio

Josue y Yahaira hacen tremendo equipo de trabajo. Excelente servicio, son muy organizados y saben correr un evento de manera muy profesional. Todo salio como queriamos pero tambien le dieron su toque cosa que elevo la actividad a otro nivel. Mas importante aun la misma gente me lo decia que la música estuvo buenísima, que se lo disfrutaron un monton, no solamente los jóvenes, sino también los de Estados Unidos y los mayores también. El logo personalizado con el proyector estuvo espectacular. Siempre respondian nuestras dudas y preguntas con prontitud, cosa que apreciamos mucho ya que planificamos toda la boda desde NY y planificar a distancia es un dolor de cabeza. Tienen multiples servicios aparte de la música que les recomendaría. Los volvería a contratar definitivo!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/26/2019

The Perfect Duo!

These guys are great! We had them DJ our wedding back in April 26, 2019. My husband and I come from different cultures, and they were able to keep the party going from start to finish, incorporating all of our different music seamlessly. The dance floor was never empty. I loved that they appeared to be having just as much fun as our guests.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • W

Wilmarie · Married on 03/23/2019

A fun night to remember...

Josue and his wife Yahaira were great, they made of our crazy mixed wedding a night to remember! For starters my husband is a “country music fan from West Virginia and I am a latin music lover from Puerto Rico, therefore you can only imagine the wild range of music we had going on. Yet, Josue found all the songs we requested, he made the song transitions go smooth and natural. Everybody felt comfortable and had lots of fun, they definitely had a song for everybody. We dance all night long and I even notice a couple of non-dancing guest shaking their hips with his music. Thanks Media Entertainment for making our wedding a fun one to remember, thanks for providing us with all we asked, even when we gave you very little guidance. I really appreciate the little details like taking the time to come and say goodbye at the end of the night and making sure I was pleased with your services. His setup look great, very upscale and organized, they look very professional and well dress as well. I definitely recommend their services, they were simply amazing, very friendly, affordable, very easy to work with, and very professional!

Sent on 04/02/2019

María · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Party Ever!

Josue was the perfect DJ for our wedding. We discussed with him, months before the wedding, what we would like for our wedding. My husband being from Tennessee and me from Puerto Rico, we gave him a guide of what songs we wanted, and he did a perfect mix of styles for us. Everyone enjoyed the wedding and were on the dance floor the whole time. Also, the lighting package was spectacular. The pictures came out very pretty. Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Sharlyn · Married on 02/23/2019

Best in the business

I think that they are the best, my wedding was perfect and they were a part of it.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Tina · Married on 02/16/2019

El servio fue excelente, desde el momento de establecer acuerdos hasta la culminacion del evento. Ambos servicios utilizados y las actitudes mas positivas y gratificantes. Mil gracias y exito!!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Arlene · Married on 02/15/2019

Josue was absolutely amazing he kept everyone on there feet the whole night and didn’t miss a beat. If your having an event and you need a DJ, Josue

If your having an event and need a DJ, Josue is the man to call to entertain your lucky guest he had everyone on there feet and was even helpful to the bride when it came to music selection. His professionalism and attention to details were outstanding.

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica Z. · Married on 12/22/2018

Great DJ and lighting

Excellent service in our wedding, you got everyone dancing, even those who say they don't dance! We all loved the musical selection, you were able to "read" the crowd and play songs they loved, and the lighting decoration was beautiful. We had an amazing time, thank you!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Ginamari · Married on 09/22/2018

Great selection of music, very fun! Flexible and professional! No complaints!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Mary · Married on 08/17/2018

Wonderful music and very professional.

Sent on 07/04/2017

David · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Josué is Amazing

DJ Josué was very professional and provided a great service for our destination wedding in Puerto Rico. His music selection had our guest dancing and entertained all night.

Sent on 02/23/2019