MeccaDidIt Reviews

MeccaDidIt 6
MeccaDidIt 7

Myra · Married on 07/03/2019

So talented!

I was fortunate to have had Mecca style my hair for three of my wedding events. With each style, you could see her talent shine. Follow her on Instagram and you will see! She is professional, affordable, and excellent in communicating. She arrived on time and prepared. I would highly recommend her! Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Diaz · Married on 06/22/2019

Extremely talented & professional

Mecca is very easygoing and will bring your vision to life with an original twist! I have been going to her for over ten years- she did my hair for prom & now for my wedding! Thank you for being so creative! I trust her 110% with my hair! #MECCADIDIT

Sent on 07/09/2019
    MeccaDidIt 15
    MeccaDidIt 16

S Vega · Married on 06/21/2019

Great Experience!

I showed Mecca a hair look that I wanted for my wedding and she executed.
    My hairstyle lasted all day without any touch ups. She took her time, placed my hairpin and advised where i should place my veil. I LOVED my glam hair/ look on my wedding day! I will keep Mecca’s info for future reference. You won’t be disappointed with Mecca!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Glendaliz Cevallos · Married on 05/19/2019

My Wedding

Mecca is truly amazing. She is so quick and so efficient! All my ladies including myself were completely satisfied and happy with her work which lasted us ALL night!

Sent on 05/28/2019

stephanie · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Mecca was outstanding. She made my bridesmaids and I look and feel absolutely gorgeous! We weren’t rushed on the day of the wedding. She saw my vision and completely killed it.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    MeccaDidIt 21
  • I

Isabel Nunes · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing, highly recommended!!!

Amazing experience.. very professional and amazing job.. highly recommended!!! Thank you so much ... I’m very happy with the results and also my mom and friends...

Sent on 01/24/2019
    MeccaDidIt 22
    MeccaDidIt 23

Lori Faria · Married on 12/28/2018

AMAZING! Used for over four weddings and would never use anyone else!

Mecca and her crew are the best!!! Been using them for years and they never fail to exceed expectations. They are professional and the results are exactly what is requested. I would not even look anywhere else!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Lyonne Zapata · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing Mecca !

Mecca is so awesome half the time I don’t know what I want and she takes over and never lets me down ! She did my hair for my wedding and now for my best friend wouldn’t go anywhere else !! ❤️

Sent on 11/15/2018

Carla · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfectly done

I have to say that I couldn’t believe how smooth the morning went and how calm I became once it all came together! Mecca is amazing and did an amazing job on not only my hair but everyone else including my niece who didn’t want it done at first! She’s on time on, calming, funny and a genuine person! You won’t be disappointed booking with Mecca! 💕

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Hair

We loved Mecca💗 She helped me decide how to style my hair for my wedding. Mecca is punctual, professional and responsive. She is also really fun to work with, we had a great time getting ready with Mecca this past weekend. I highly recommend her and would work with her again. Thanks Mecca!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Erika · Married on 10/12/2018

Impressive and successful

Mecca was amazing! My wedding day prep went smoother because of her. She was on time, professional, and just great at what she does. I received so many compliments on my hair. She even saved the day with a couple of my bridesmaids. She works efficiently and quickly. I’m going to continue going to her even after my wedding! I would recommend her to anyone in need of hair services without a doubt! - Erika, Bloomfield, NJ

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • I

Ida · Married on 09/14/2018

wow!! Mecca did an amazing job on my hair. She made me look so beautiful on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    MeccaDidIt 24
    MeccaDidIt 25
    MeccaDidIt 26
    MeccaDidIt 27

Ann · Married on 09/08/2018

Mecca is the best! Her work was nothing if not exquisite! The girls hair got so many compliments from our wedding guests! All of the ladies looked beautiful even at the end of a very long day! Highly recommend MeccaDidIt for your special day!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    MeccaDidIt 28
    MeccaDidIt 29
    MeccaDidIt 30
    MeccaDidIt 31
    MeccaDidIt 32
  • Valeria

Valeria Rodriguez · Married on 09/02/2018

Mecca was great! I highly recommend her for her professionalism and dedication!

Mecca was excellent to work with. She gives her best and is very professional.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Deliana Arias · Married on 08/25/2018

Great experience super professional

Thank you so so much for your work of love !!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ana · Married on 08/21/2018

Mecca’s hands were sent from the hair design gods. I have never had a better updo and style then with her. She is a master at the craft of hair. If only I could find all the pictures

Sent on 10/07/2018
    MeccaDidIt 33
    MeccaDidIt 34
    MeccaDidIt 35
    MeccaDidIt 36
    MeccaDidIt 37

Dinorah · Married on 07/15/2018

My wedding was July 15th and Mecca was amazing I would recommend her to anyone she did exactly was we all wanted and my whole bridal party was happy!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Katherine · Married on 07/15/2018

Mecca and her team are extremely professional. I would recommend her for any given occasion. I was very spectical at first because I had no test or pre-trials done prior to the day of. I showed them pictures of what I wanted and in the end it turned out a million times better than what I had shown. I was in love with the ending results. I was so in love I made appointments for the future with her to get my hair colored.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    MeccaDidIt 38
    MeccaDidIt 39
  • Y

Yessireth · Married on 07/15/2018

Mecca was great. All I did was show her a picture of what I wanted and she did just that. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Krystle · Married on 07/15/2018

Amazing results and am actually going to go see Mecca for color.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    MeccaDidIt 40

Celia · Married on 05/27/2018

She does amazing hair. Always on time. Does everyone hair in timely manner. I hire her to do all my 7 bridesmaids hair they came out amazing. I love love love her work. The girls hair still loook great the next day.

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Sonia

Sonia · Married on 05/25/2018

Mecca was amazing! She's really good at replicating exactly what you want. She is kind, flexible and beyond talented! She did amazing work for both myself and my maid of honor.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    MeccaDidIt 41
    MeccaDidIt 42
    MeccaDidIt 43

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

My bid day! 04/28/2018

I have been doing my hair with Mecca for several years, there was no doubt when I got engaged that I would want anyone else doing my hair. Mecca has a true gift, she knows what you like and wants to make you happy, may I mention she not only did my hair but she managed to do 10 other girls as well in this super tight timeframe. All of our hairs came out absolutely perfect. Mecca stayed through my session with my photographer to ensure she put my vail on as well. She is amazing and I wouldn't want anyone else doing my hair. Thank you Mecca for being apart of my special day, I appreciate you so much!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Rebecca Tarantino · Married on 10/07/2017

Beautiful and Classic

Mecca did such a fabulous job doing my hair on my wedding day. She did the trial run 8 months before and it was just was I was asking for; an up do that wasn’t too tight not too loose, affordable and professional and my hair looked natural not with too much nor too little hair spray. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Words cannot express how perfect Mecca made the morning of my wedding. I have been a long time client of Mecca, and found her being a part of my wedding day so important that I texted her 5 minutes after I booked my wedding to book her too!! Mecca had no small task, I had a large bridal party of 12 girls, not including me or the Moms, with various hair types and styles. Mecca made that morning as smooth as possible. She helped me organize a timeline of that day, and eased my anxiety about being done prior to photographers coming. The day of my wedding, Mecca surpassed all expectations I had. She arrived, set up and was ready to go! Her timeline worked perfect, all my girls were comfortable, happy and had more than enough time to get dressed prior to photographers coming. The most important thing, my entire bridal party looked and felt absolutely beautiful!! I could not have been happier with the way my bridal hair was. It was absolutely gorgeous, and Mecca placed my headpiece perfectly. She put my veil on and showed my family how to take it out as well. Everyone’s hair lasted the entire day and night, well over 12 hours. Wedding guests commented to me how absolutely gorgeous everyone’s hair looked. The morning of your wedding can be stressful, but Mecca made it relaxing, efficient and follows the timeline closely. If you’re looking for a professional experience, and someone to make your bridal party look and feel beautiful, look no further than Mecca. I truly believe she was a huge component in making my wedding day run as stress free and smoothly as it did. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/07/2018