29 Reviews for Meaningful Ceremonies

Vow Renewal (1)
No Denomination (1)
Pagan (1)
29 Meaningful Ceremonies Reviews

Bobbie was wonderful to work with from day one. She created the perfect ceremony for my husband and I. We will highly recommend her to anyone. She kept in touch throughout the planning process and made it so easy. We've gotten so many compliments on our ceremony. Thank you so much Bobbie!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bobbi and Lisa were amazing to work with! Like many this was my first time planning a wedding and using an officiant service. Meaningful ceremonies made it so easy for me. I booked and paid in full after speaking with Bobbie the very first phone call, never did any further searches. They think of everything and more so nothing is forgotten and your special day can be just as you imagined. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! 100 Stars!!! True professionalism!

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

It was an absolute pleasure to have Bobbie as our Officiant at one of the best and memorable times of of our lives. Bobbie was exceptionally poised and diligent during the ceremony over exceeding our expectations. I would recommend Bobbie to anyone moving forward, shall Officiant service be presented.

Thanks for a wonderful experience!

Anthony and April

Profile Picture Anthony, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful experience! Bobbie is great to work with. She professional and knows her stuff! She was attentive to our needs and wants. Would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture April, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbie was really great to work with. We had so many compliments on the ceremony on our wedding day. Bobbie gave us a few sample ceremonies to get inspired by, and we were able to tweak it to make it our own. I really enjoyed working with Bobbie from the first email, to the day of the wedding. Her sand ceremony idea was a really nice touch. She kept in communication with us as needed to make sure we were staying on track. Thank you Bobbie!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

My husband and I are so happy we asked Bobbie Ellis to officiate our wedding. She is a joy to work with - professional, thoughtful, helpful, and genuinely kind & caring. In the months leading up to our wedding she was available anytime we had a question and always promptly responded to emails / calls. Everything came together perfectly the day of and we couldn't have asked for a more meaningful and personalized ceremony! Thank you Bobbie!! - Diane & Rob

Profile Picture Diane, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Bobbie was amazing. We weren't able to rehearse due to my wife been in the hospital and she went above and beyond and contact the coordinator to makensure my ceremony came out just how I wanted it. She made sure all the details were achieved and everything ran smooth. She helped me from the beginning till the end and even helped me write my ceremony program. She was incredible and I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends. Bobbie thank you so much couldn't have done it with out you.

Jen and Melissa

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

This weekend we had a beautiful ceremony afficiated by Bobby and I could not have been happier. Her ceremony was personal and touching to all that attended. Everyone commented on Bobby saying how wonderful she is. If you want someone sweet professional and down to earth to be apart of your special day Bobby is the one to chose. I wouldn't have changed a thing. It was a day I will always remember. Thank you Bobby for everything.

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Bobbi was an absolute pleasure from day one. I really liked her personality and whole vibe as we were looking for someone with some spirit but not super religious. She was so easy to talk to and extremely accommodating. My husband and I run a business together and tend to get very busy and sometimes forget about things when we get caught up especially when trying to plan a wedding. She was so patient and pleasant even when we forgot something. The rehearsal dinner and wedding went perfectly and I would do it all over again if I could. I highly recommend working with her if you are looking for a great person, affordability, and some support threw the process. Thank you so much Bobbi you're incredible.

Profile Picture Kiersten, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbi very kindly agreed to take our ceremony with two days notice, the minister we originally booked had a family emergency and could no longer take our ceremony - we initially panicked, but as soon as Bobbi was in touch, our minds were put at rest, Bobbi was great!

She kept in touch, answering any questions we had, confirming arrival on the wedding morning, which really put my mind at ease considering we are from the UK!

Bobbi conducted a beautiful ceremony, we would recommend her to anybody thinking of getting married in NY!

Thank you for making it so special Bobbi :) xx

Profile Picture Chloe, 8/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment I chose Bobbie she took the lead with all we needed to know and do to get ready for our ceremony. She was very flexible with all of our changes, even the last minute ones. Her custom ceremony for us fit us perfectly. We’re truly grateful she was part on our team on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My now-husband and I were searching online for a local officiant to perform our small elopement when we came across Meaningful Ceremonies. We emailed Bobbie to inquire about her services, and she promptly responded with a detailed, personalized message. We realized very quickly that she would work hard to provide the exact wedding we were looking for.

Her correspondence was both thoughtful and thorough, and she made sure that we were all on the same page every step of the way, from the length of the service, to the atmosphere and ambience of the ceremony, to the contents of our vows. Bobbie constantly verified that each detail fit our specifications perfectly.

When the big day arrived, we found her to be both personable and professional. She was extremely familiar with the marriage process, and the ceremony went precisely as planned. Without question, we would recommend Bobbie and her services to anyone looking for an accommodating, experienced officiant to make their dream ceremony come true!

Profile Picture Jeff, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbie she was very professional and very friendly from the beginning!! We did the right decision to having her as our wedding officiant!!We highly recommend her because she is the best!! Thanks Bobbie for made our big day a celebration of love!!:)

Profile Picture Diana, 1/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We learned of Bobbie because she is a personal friend of a coworker. We knew we wanted her to perform our ceremony when we met her. She was very accommodating and patient throughout the process. She has a calm and gentle disposition, which is what we both wanted in an officiant. We would recommend her to any couple looking to have a kind-hearted (and well organized) officiant.

Profile Picture User7623090, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbie was instrumental at making our ceremony a memorable one. From the minute we met her we knew she would be a perfect fit for our story. She answered all of our questions, made recommendations and encouraged us to make additions to our ceremony that made it that more personal. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sin, 12/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bobbie officiated our wedding on 10/30/16, I cannot say enough about how much of a warm, caring, and comforting person she is.
She emits nothing but good energy and helped sooth any wedding-day jitters that we may have had.
Incredibly flexible and responsive when it comes to the kind of ceremony you want and had wonderful suggestions that helped us solidify exactly the type of ceremony that worked best with who we are.
Highly recommended to make your special day magical :)

Profile Picture Max, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bobbie Ellis the officiant for meaningful ceremonies married my husband and I just last month and the entire ceremony was exactly how we wanted it and more. Bobbie went above and beyond to make sure we were both truly comfortable when the time came to say our vows her warmth and genuine concern for our happiness on our special day made it even more perfect. I highly recommend meaningful ceremonies for your special day you will not be disappointed Bobbie is a beautiful soul, very well spoken, honest, kind, caring and will bring all of your requests and dreams to light on your magical day with your significant other. Thank You Bobbie for a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Renata, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What we loved about Bobbie was her personal service to our relationship. She helped us work through differences so we both felt supported in how we wanted our ceremony to go, with me being more religious then my partner, we worked with Bobbie to come to agreements we would not have been able to alone! She works magic!!

Profile Picture User7352986, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We aren't a particularly religious couple, so we were so happy Bobbie was able to accommodate our needs. We haven't been in many weddings, so we were a little unsure of everything that went into the ceremony. But Bobbie was very helpful and made us feel at ease with the entire process!

Profile Picture Dora & David, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

We love Bobbie Ellis to pieces! ?????? Great experience and memorable ceremony that we will keep in our hearts for the rest of our lives..-Loreto&Melanie

Profile Picture Loreto/melanie, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were overjoyed planning our wedding with Bobbie Ellis from Meaningful Ceremonies! Our wedding was completely unique and personalized. Bobbie Ellis sparked an energy within us from our 1st meeting with her, that started a new level of growth between us as a couple. We had a loving and special day we will never forget, and we could not have done it with out the guidance we received. I would highly recommend Meaningful Services to anyone who wants deep meaning in their wedding. A million thanks to you!

Profile Picture leslie, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Bobbie Ellis is GREAT! She is caring, helpful and truly poetic in her writing and delivery. The ceremony she created was absolutely beautiful. We can only say she is wonderful and we highly recommend her. We look forward to someday renewing our vows with her!

Profile Picture Donna, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

While planning our wedding, we interviewed several Officiants and found Bobbie to be extremely helpful, sincere, and knowledgeable. Not only did she listen to our ideas and ceremony desires, but she researched several ways in which to meet those needs that we had discussed.
Bobbie is a compassionate individual who put her heart and soul into our special day. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and spiritual wedding day. Thank you Bobbie!

Profile Picture Morgan, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Pagan, Vow Renewal

Our ceremony couldn't have been more perfect! What we loved about Bobbie Ellis as an officiant was how she created a ceremony that included our relationship love story. Her personal attention to us as a couple felt great and the details of our ceremony were perfect. We highly recommend her. In addition, we used Meaningful Ceremonies for pre-yoga classes and massage therapy. The staff was excellent.

Profile Picture User6303447, 2+ years ago, 1 Review