Meaningful Ceremonies Reviews

57 Reviews for Meaningful Ceremonies

• DenaLeiter

Denaleiter 路 Married on 05/10/2021

Highly Recommended

We decided to get married on very short notice. Bobbie was very accommodating and responsive. Everything was extremely well organized and efficient. Bobbie made our ceremony personal and warm. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Dena, it was a lovely ceremony and the backyard was such a beautiful setting. Enjoy each moment with Barbara.
  • Danielle

Danielle 路 Married on 05/01/2021

Great experience with Bobbie!!

Bobbie was a great choice as an officiant for our wedding. We planned our wedding in two months and we had only asked her to be a part of our special day with four weeks to spare. Bobbie didn't skip a beat. She helped us with the entire process and helped us to include such personalized touches like a hand tie (Irish tradition) and our mothers both spoke. we keep getting compliments about the length (short and sweet) and how meaningful (no pun intended) the ceremony was. Thank you Bobbie!!!

Sent on 05/24/2021

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

It was a joy to be with your family and officiate your beautiful wedding ceremony. I hope your life continues to be led by love. I so appreciated the opportunity!

Sarah T. 路 Married on 04/09/2021

April 9 2021 wedding

Working with Bobbie made our day so less stressful and she did an exceptional job! Everyone loved the ceremony because of how personal it was and we couldn鈥檛 be happier !

Sent on 04/10/2021

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah and Tom! It was a beautiful afternoon! Your love story will remain with me for a long time
    May your life be filled with love 馃挄

Nicole B. 路 Married on 01/23/2021

Amazing Officiant!

Had the pleasure of working with Bobbie for our wedding in January. I鈥檝e never been married before so I kind of just assumed that officiants just show up the day of the wedding and perform the ceremony. Bobbie was SO much more than that. She worked with my husband and I for months before the big day and meticulously customized a unique ceremony that fit us perfectly. She helped us write our vows (which I found super intimidating before working with her), and made us feel so comfortable even though we were both so nervous. I can鈥檛 say enough kind words about Bobbie and all she did for us. If I had to do it all again I鈥檇 still pick her every time.

Sent on 04/12/2021

John P. 路 Married on 12/30/2020

A beautiful, personal ceremony

We knew getting married in a pandemic would have its challenges, and were resigned to a generic, remote ceremony. Bobbie gave us the exact opposite - an intimate personal ceremony reflective of our values and purpose, on short notice and with total professionalism. Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 12/31/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you John, it was a pleasure to bear witness to your intimate and loving wedding ceremony! Congratulations to you and your beautiful Kateri!
    Blessings,
  • Vanessa

Vanessa 路 Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing experience

Bobbie was amazing! Thanks to her, our ceremony turned out exactly how we wanted and even better than expected. She was patient, flexible, and open minded. She tailored our ceremony to our liking and she provided us support throughout the process. Our favorite part was that she was experienced in hand fasting which really gave our ceremony a special and unique touch. We highly recommend Bobbie!! She will definitely go above and beyond to make sure your special day will be magical.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much! Your ceremony was magical because of you and Olbin too! And your personal vows were so heart felt and touching!!!!
    May your life together be blessed always
  • Amanda

Amanda R. 路 Married on 10/23/2020

Perfection!

Bobbie did an amazing job and gave us a perfect ceremony. We are so thankful for the guidance she offered, as well as the constant communication we had leading up to our ceremony. She covered every possible option with us and tailored a ceremony for us based on our preferences and feedback. She truly did an amazing job, and we are lucky enough to have her perform our second ceremony with her in a few months (thanks Covid). I HIGHLY recommend Meaningful Ceremonies to every couple looking to have a perfectly customized and special ceremony for their big day!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much! Such a pleasure to perform a love filled ceremony for you! And your personal vows were just perfect! I can鈥檛 wait to do it again!!!!
    Enjoy each and every moment together!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa D. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Bobbie is an AMAZING officiant and so much more!

When you can connect with your officiant, the person that is marrying you, in such a meaningful way, there is no bigger blessing!! My most favorite part of my wedding was the ceremony and the process in getting us ready.

I was specifically looking for a spiritual officiant. Bobbie was the way to go! When first working with Bobbie, she respectfully and mindfully interviewed us. She crafted a GORGEOUS ceremony. We had the freedom to make the ceremony our own. She practiced with my, now Husband, and I on two different occasions (so heartfelt). And leading into our special day, we prepared in advance and Bobbie remembered all of the intricacies.

We had the most gorgeous ceremony and Bobbie made it effortless!!! She also imparted a beautiful small gift for us as a couple. All of my friends and family can鈥檛 stop talking about it.

Go with Bobbie!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

So many blessings! I felt such a part of your process.... wishing you both a lifetime of growth and spiritual direction!
    Sending so much love, and thank you for including me in such a meaningful day!
  • FRANCES

Frances M. 路 Married on 10/05/2020

Professional

We will like to thank Bobbie Ellis for her professionalism in officiating our blessed day . Her attention to detail and punctuality only added to the occasion would definitely recommend for future couples. Thanks Bobbie,

Sent on 10/05/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so very much Frances, it was lovely! I hope you and Vere have a beautiful life together, filled with love!
    All the very best, always,
  • Kelley

Kelley G. 路 Married on 09/18/2020

Sweet & Flexible

Bobbie was amazing during our wedding process. Very flexible as we had to change our date and location. She works with you to make sure your wedding is exactly what you want. Very sweet and kind as well. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 05/18/2021
  • Miluska

Miluska 路 Married on 08/23/2020

Attentive and Thoughtful

Bobbie was the officiant for our micro-wedding on August 23rd. From the beginning, Bobbie made sure to be as helpful as possible. We had several calls where we went over the wedding ceremony and she offered scripts to help mold the ceremony to fit our vision. She was very responsive over email as well. We felt more relaxed during the ceremony, not just because she helped us prepare, but because we knew that we were in good hands with her. We had a beautiful ceremony and are grateful that we chose Meaningful Ceremonies. I would not hesitate to recommend Bobbie to our family and friends.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! It was a delight to Officiant your wedding! Have a wonderful love filled life together!
    All the best always,

Lon G. 路 Married on 07/09/2020

Very special vow renewal

Bobbi made this day very special not only because of her detail orientation but because of her beautiful and sensitive words accompanying the service... would highly recommend Bobbi to perform at any wedding

Sent on 09/07/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

So lovely to be with you and your family on this special day! 50 years is nothing small but a great testament to what marriage and commitment is! Thank you so much! Enjoy each day and one another always馃挄馃挒
  • Matthew

Matthew H. 路 Married on 06/05/2020

Knowledgeable and Compassionate Officiant

Our experience with Bobbie was a very positive one. She is quick to respond to any questions or concerns, and saved us quite a bit of money by providing her own audio equipment to the ceremony. I also admire her ability to cater to any sort of wedding, whether it's a traditional wedding or one that branches from the usual. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so very much, it was a pleasure to work with you and Jessica! I hope your life together is as beautiful as your wedding day!
    All the very best,
  • Lynn

Lynn M. 路 Married on 05/09/2020

Wonderful!!!

Look no further for a wedding officiant! Bobbie Ellis was absolutely fantastic, she made the changes we asked for, was very flexible, so professional without seeming standoffish. We couldn't have had any better.

Sent on 05/11/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Lynn! May you and Joe have a beautiful life together. Working with couples like you makes my work such a pleasure
    All the very best,
  • Alexis

Alexis D. 路 Married on 04/19/2020

Best Officiant Ever!!

Bobbie was so professional and kind. She had given us helpful tips on writing our personal vows, was always quick to respond to phone calls/emails, and was very understanding when we had to reschedule our wedding. Our wedding ceremony was perfect . I would recommend her to anyone getting married!! Thanks Bobbie!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

It was a delight! Thank you so much! Reach out if you need anything at all!
    Have a beautiful love filled life together
  • Janica

Janica E. 路 Married on 01/17/2020

Awesome Officiant

Bobbie has been very helpful since Day1. Me and my husband has no idea on how to start but She was very hands-on and as a result everyone loves our ceremony. It was sweet and Intimate. Booking her was the best decision. 馃槉

Sent on 02/05/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so very much Mr and Mrs Castro! What a joy to officiate your wedding ceremony. Have a beautiful life together!
    Warmest Regards,

Jaclyn P. 路 Married on 12/31/2019

NYE Wedding

Bobbie was great to work with. We received so many compliments about our ceremony. She answered all of our questions before hand, did exactly what we asked for and was well prepared! She is a lovely woman and we are so happy we chose her!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much it was my pleasure! Have a happy life, and when there鈥檚 difficulties, remember your special wedding day!
    All the love and blessings in the world to you both! Let me know if you should need anything further.

Kate K. 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Very Personable

Bobbie was SO great!! She came to our rehearsal which was so helpful for us to figure out how we would walk in. She kept me feeling so at ease and I think just her calm nature really helps to feel stress and anxiety free. Bobbie really took the time to understand our hopes for the ceremony and to make it super personal to us. She had a lot of great suggestions in order to include everyone. She is very patient and I kept telling everyone that she was my therapist because she was able to help talk out my stress factors and keep me at ease both the day before and the day of.

Thank you so much, Bobbie, for everything!!

Mr. and Mrs. Kurzman (9/7/19)

Sent on 09/14/2019

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Kate and Bill! It was my pleasure to officiate your special day. So lovely to meet your family!!
    Warmest wishes for a beautiful life together!
  • Andrea

Andrea L. 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Officiant

Bobbie was a great officiant! She was so responsive leading up to the wedding. She provided us with a handful of ceremony options and was very open to some of the changes that we wanted to make. There was constant communication and we had multiple phone calls and emails to discuss the ceremony. She wanted to make sure that everything was exactly what we wanted and exactly how we pictured it. We wrote personal vows and Bobbie offered to review them, which was a great help as we received valuable feedback. We were very pleased with the ceremony and so were our guests.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

It was wonderful to be a part of your special day! Thank you for this great review!!
    Best wishes to you and Andrew!
  • Meghan

Meghan 路 Married on 04/27/2019

A perfect start to a perfect day!

Bobbie was great from the very start! Our first phone call put me at ease that she was the one to do our ceremony, and once we started going over the script for the ceremony itself and finishing up all the little details I was amazed as to how it all came together! Bobbi was also very helpful when it came to Andrew and I writing our own vows and put us both at ease when it came time to speak them aloud in front of each other. The ceremony was just as we had wanted it to be!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to officiate your ceremony and be part of your special day! Heartfelt wishes for a happy life together!
    If you should need anything, please reach out!
    Warmest Regards,
  • Julie

Julie 路 Married on 03/29/2019

Bobbie was excellent

Married on 3/29/2019. Beautiful ceremony, Bobbie was excellent! She was responsive the whole time leading up to the wedding and answered any and all questions with a pleasant attitude. She helped us customize our short but sweet ceremony to make it truly special.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so very much Julie. I hope you and Frank spend the rest of your lives showering each other with love.
    Enjoy Mr & Mrs !

Eren 路 Married on 02/23/2019

A pleasure to work with

Bobbie was amazing to work with! We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank of so much Eren and Paige, your wedding ceremony was simply magical. Best wishes as you grow together in love!
    Warmly,

Anonymous B. 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Bobbie was so wonderful!

Bobbie was wonderful!! She worked with us throughout the planning process, and put together a beautiful, thoughtful, and intimate service. We absolutely could not have had such a special service without her. Working with Bobbie was the best decision we made in our wedding planning - she truly made it a wonderful ceremony. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Amy 路 Married on 09/07/2018

Bobbie was wonderfully supportive of everything we wanted. Ours was an interfaith Buddhist-Jewish wedding, co-officiated by Bobbie and Rabbi Ronald Broden. We hired both of them three weeks before our wedding, because we had been working with another officiant, but we realized at the last minute that he wasn't as like-minded with us as we originally thought. Even with the short notice, Bobbie swooped in like a nuptial fairy godmother and made it all better, taking the time to craft a unique ceremony that was all about us. She also coordinated really well with Rabbi Ron. Bobbie did an awesome job of representing the Buddhist spirituality side, and it's rare in our location to find an officiant that has a solid background in that area. She created a water-offering inspired unity ritual, and also led us and our guests through a moment of breath mindfulness (which I had specially requested) to get people to be present with us as we began the ceremony. Throughout our reception, we had people coming up to us and complimenting us on how beautiful our ceremony was, and specifically that they liked the water ritual and felt centered and calm after the breath meditation. It was exactly what we wanted, and we were so happy that others appreciated it too! Great job!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Nicole 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Bobbie was amazing!! We went into the process of finding an officiant blind and she made it so easy. She answered all the questions we had and allow us to do the ceremony we wanted for our wedding with some helpful advice and suggestions. She would respond quickly to my emails and made herself available. She also would check up on me as I was stressing over the wedding and let me know I had someone in my side and I truly believed she would help me anyway she possibly could. I would definitely recommend Bobbie. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/04/2018