Meaningful Ceremonies Reviews

Meaningful Ceremonies 3
  • Matthew

Matthew Hellenbrecht · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Knowledgeable and Compassionate Officiant

Our experience with Bobbie was a very positive one. She is quick to respond to any questions or concerns, and saved us quite a bit of money by providing her own audio equipment to the ceremony. I also admire her ability to cater to any sort of wedding, whether it's a traditional wedding or one that branches from the usual. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Meaningful Ceremonies 4

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so very much, it was a pleasure to work with you and Jessica! I hope your life together is as beautiful as your wedding day!
    All the very best,
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 04/27/2019

A perfect start to a perfect day!

Bobbie was great from the very start! Our first phone call put me at ease that she was the one to do our ceremony, and once we started going over the script for the ceremony itself and finishing up all the little details I was amazed as to how it all came together! Bobbi was also very helpful when it came to Andrew and I writing our own vows and put us both at ease when it came time to speak them aloud in front of each other. The ceremony was just as we had wanted it to be!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to officiate your ceremony and be part of your special day! Heartfelt wishes for a happy life together!
    If you should need anything, please reach out!
    Warmest Regards,
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 03/29/2019

Bobbie was excellent

Married on 3/29/2019. Beautiful ceremony, Bobbie was excellent! She was responsive the whole time leading up to the wedding and answered any and all questions with a pleasant attitude. She helped us customize our short but sweet ceremony to make it truly special.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so very much Julie. I hope you and Frank spend the rest of your lives showering each other with love.
    Enjoy Mr & Mrs !

Eren · Married on 02/23/2019

A pleasure to work with

Bobbie was amazing to work with! We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank of so much Eren and Paige, your wedding ceremony was simply magical. Best wishes as you grow together in love!
    Warmly,

Anonymous Bride · Married on 12/31/2018

Bobbie was so wonderful!

Bobbie was wonderful!! She worked with us throughout the planning process, and put together a beautiful, thoughtful, and intimate service. We absolutely could not have had such a special service without her. Working with Bobbie was the best decision we made in our wedding planning - she truly made it a wonderful ceremony. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Amy · Married on 09/07/2018

Bobbie was wonderfully supportive of everything we wanted. Ours was an interfaith Buddhist-Jewish wedding, co-officiated by Bobbie and Rabbi Ronald Broden. We hired both of them three weeks before our wedding, because we had been working with another officiant, but we realized at the last minute that he wasn't as like-minded with us as we originally thought. Even with the short notice, Bobbie swooped in like a nuptial fairy godmother and made it all better, taking the time to craft a unique ceremony that was all about us. She also coordinated really well with Rabbi Ron. Bobbie did an awesome job of representing the Buddhist spirituality side, and it's rare in our location to find an officiant that has a solid background in that area. She created a water-offering inspired unity ritual, and also led us and our guests through a moment of breath mindfulness (which I had specially requested) to get people to be present with us as we began the ceremony. Throughout our reception, we had people coming up to us and complimenting us on how beautiful our ceremony was, and specifically that they liked the water ritual and felt centered and calm after the breath meditation. It was exactly what we wanted, and we were so happy that others appreciated it too! Great job!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Bobbie was amazing!! We went into the process of finding an officiant blind and she made it so easy. She answered all the questions we had and allow us to do the ceremony we wanted for our wedding with some helpful advice and suggestions. She would respond quickly to my emails and made herself available. She also would check up on me as I was stressing over the wedding and let me know I had someone in my side and I truly believed she would help me anyway she possibly could. I would definitely recommend Bobbie. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Meaningful Ceremonies 5

Anna · Married on 06/23/2018

Bobbie was so wonderful. She was so accommodating every time we made a change to the ceremony. She made our day so much more special. I am so glad that we chose her to be part of our day.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Stefanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Going with Bobbie at Meaningful Ceremonies as our officiant helped make our ceremony so truly special. She is the most caring and helpful person. She was able to go above and beyond our expectations by making the ceremony a truly special and beautiful experience! I absolutely recommend using Bobbie she will help make your day unforgettable.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Stefanie! It was pleasure to be your officiant! I loved working with you and Jeff!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/17/2018

Bobbie was wonderful to work with from day one. She created the perfect ceremony for my husband and I. We will highly recommend her to anyone. She kept in touch throughout the planning process and made it so easy. We've gotten so many compliments on our ceremony. Thank you so much Bobbie!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much Kimberly! Your wedding was beautiful. I enjoyed meeting your family and getting to be a part of your special day,

Pamela · Married on 12/16/2017

Bobbi and Lisa were amazing to work with! Like many this was my first time planning a wedding and using an officiant service. Meaningful ceremonies made it so easy for me. I booked and paid in full after speaking with Bobbie the very first phone call, never did any further searches. They think of everything and more so nothing is forgotten and your special day can be just as you imagined. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! 100 Stars!!! True professionalism!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Anthony · Married on 11/19/2017

It was an absolute pleasure to have Bobbie as our Officiant at one of the best and memorable times of of our lives. Bobbie was exceptionally poised and diligent during the ceremony over exceeding our expectations. I would recommend Bobbie to anyone moving forward, shall Officiant service be presented.

Thanks for a wonderful experience!

Anthony and April

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Meaningful Ceremonies 6

April · Married on 11/19/2017

Wonderful experience! Bobbie is great to work with. She professional and knows her stuff! She was attentive to our needs and wants. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2017

Bobbie was really great to work with. We had so many compliments on the ceremony on our wedding day. Bobbie gave us a few sample ceremonies to get inspired by, and we were able to tweak it to make it our own. I really enjoyed working with Bobbie from the first email, to the day of the wedding. Her sand ceremony idea was a really nice touch. She kept in communication with us as needed to make sure we were staying on track. Thank you Bobbie!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Diane · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband and I are so happy we asked Bobbie Ellis to officiate our wedding. She is a joy to work with - professional, thoughtful, helpful, and genuinely kind & caring. In the months leading up to our wedding she was available anytime we had a question and always promptly responded to emails / calls. Everything came together perfectly the day of and we couldn't have asked for a more meaningful and personalized ceremony! Thank you Bobbie!! - Diane & Rob

Sent on 11/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

Bobbie was amazing. We weren't able to rehearse due to my wife been in the hospital and she went above and beyond and contact the coordinator to makensure my ceremony came out just how I wanted it. She made sure all the details were achieved and everything ran smooth. She helped me from the beginning till the end and even helped me write my ceremony program. She was incredible and I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends. Bobbie thank you so much couldn't have done it with out you.

Jen and Melissa

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kathy · Married on 09/23/2017

This weekend we had a beautiful ceremony afficiated by Bobby and I could not have been happier. Her ceremony was personal and touching to all that attended. Everyone commented on Bobby saying how wonderful she is. If you want someone sweet professional and down to earth to be apart of your special day Bobby is the one to chose. I wouldn't have changed a thing. It was a day I will always remember. Thank you Bobby for everything.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kiersten · Married on 09/08/2017

Working with Bobbi was an absolute pleasure from day one. I really liked her personality and whole vibe as we were looking for someone with some spirit but not super religious. She was so easy to talk to and extremely accommodating. My husband and I run a business together and tend to get very busy and sometimes forget about things when we get caught up especially when trying to plan a wedding. She was so patient and pleasant even when we forgot something. The rehearsal dinner and wedding went perfectly and I would do it all over again if I could. I highly recommend working with her if you are looking for a great person, affordability, and some support threw the process. Thank you so much Bobbi you're incredible.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Chloe · Married on 08/22/2017

Bobbi very kindly agreed to take our ceremony with two days notice, the minister we originally booked had a family emergency and could no longer take our ceremony - we initially panicked, but as soon as Bobbi was in touch, our minds were put at rest, Bobbi was great!

She kept in touch, answering any questions we had, confirming arrival on the wedding morning, which really put my mind at ease considering we are from the UK!

Bobbi conducted a beautiful ceremony, we would recommend her to anybody thinking of getting married in NY!

Thank you for making it so special Bobbi :) xx

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/24/2017

From the moment I chose Bobbie she took the lead with all we needed to know and do to get ready for our ceremony. She was very flexible with all of our changes, even the last minute ones. Her custom ceremony for us fit us perfectly. We’re truly grateful she was part on our team on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Misti · Married on 05/26/2017

It was a real pleasure working with Bobbie to craft a ceremony that was meaningful for both myself and my husband. She was open to all of our ideas and accommodated our wish to include aspects of a Japanese tea ceremony. Bobbie is creative, patient and professional in her approach to wedding planning. I would highly recommend her services and using the beautiful space at Soma Center to create an intimate, unique ceremony.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Jeff · Married on 03/10/2017

My now-husband and I were searching online for a local officiant to perform our small elopement when we came across Meaningful Ceremonies. We emailed Bobbie to inquire about her services, and she promptly responded with a detailed, personalized message. We realized very quickly that she would work hard to provide the exact wedding we were looking for.

Her correspondence was both thoughtful and thorough, and she made sure that we were all on the same page every step of the way, from the length of the service, to the atmosphere and ambience of the ceremony, to the contents of our vows. Bobbie constantly verified that each detail fit our specifications perfectly.

When the big day arrived, we found her to be both personable and professional. She was extremely familiar with the marriage process, and the ceremony went precisely as planned. Without question, we would recommend Bobbie and her services to anyone looking for an accommodating, experienced officiant to make their dream ceremony come true!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Diana · Married on 01/29/2017

Bobbie she was very professional and very friendly from the beginning!! We did the right decision to having her as our wedding officiant!!We highly recommend her because she is the best!! Thanks Bobbie for made our big day a celebration of love!!:)

Sent on 02/03/2017

Neena · Married on 12/30/2016

We learned of Bobbie because she is a personal friend of a coworker. We knew we wanted her to perform our ceremony when we met her. She was very accommodating and patient throughout the process. She has a calm and gentle disposition, which is what we both wanted in an officiant. We would recommend her to any couple looking to have a kind-hearted (and well organized) officiant.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Sin · Married on 12/23/2016

Bobbie was instrumental at making our ceremony a memorable one. From the minute we met her we knew she would be a perfect fit for our story. She answered all of our questions, made recommendations and encouraged us to make additions to our ceremony that made it that more personal. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/28/2016