Meaningful Ceremonies Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 10/30/2021

Highly Recommend

My husband and I got married on October 30, 2021, and we absolutely loved working with Bobbie on our ceremony. Bobbie was incredible and helped to ensure that our ceremony was exactly as we envisioned it. She came to us with a fantastic template, great ideas on flow and how to include special moments, like honoring Seth's late brother and sharing the story of how we met. Bobbie was thorough, fast in her replies, and overall, very patient with us. If you are looking for someone to make your day even more special, Bobbie is the right choice. We are so happy to have found her and we could not thank her enough for making our day magical.

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Lauren and Seth! I so loved helping make your day so special!
    All the best as you move through married life remembering your personal vows and commitment to one another.
    I am always here if you should need anything,
    Warmly,
    Kayla E. Married on 10/23/2021

Couldn’t Recommend enough!

Bobbie completely understood what we wanted in our ceremony and customized it to be perfect for us! She is well spoken and professional and even helped guide us through the whole process of applying for our license and getting our marriage certificate. I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant - she truly made our ceremony a dream!

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

thank you so much Kayla! your wedding day was a fav of mine, I so love doing hand fasting!
    May your days ahead be filled with love
    Christin Married on 10/22/2021

Bobbie was simply the best!

Bobbie was simply the best! She was very easy to get in contact with and very responsive throughout the process. On the Zoom call to get to know each other, she guided us and presented us a template which we used together to personalize it. Bobbie had many good ideas which helped us a lot. On the day itself she was very early and helpful. We felt we were in the best hands. 100 % recommend her! The ceremony was beautiful and romantic.

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

it was such a spectacular day! thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your wedding day!
    bobbie
    Jessica C. Married on 09/05/2021

Highly Recommend!

Bobbie was such a pleasure to work with. We absolutely made the best decision in choosing her to officiate our magical day. She exemplified the utmost professionalism from the very first phone call. We would highly recommend choosing Bobbie to officiate your momentous moment!

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica and Patrick! You are such a beautiful couple. It was my pleasure. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with love!💞
    Marianne B. Married on 08/28/2021

Meaningful Ceremonies Review

Bobbie took the time to understand what we wanted, and helped us make our ceremony our own. We appreciated her help with writing our vows with our multiple iterations, and walking us through the process of planning the ceremony and the license process.

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Marianne and Frank. It was such a perfect wedding! May you both continue to find happiness and love always!
    Erin M. Married on 08/21/2021

Highly recommend

Bobbie was absolutely the best! She made our entire ceremony so personal and special. Her energy is very warm, calm, and peaceful. She made the entire process so seamless as she is incredibly fast and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding. 5 stars.

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so very much! I wish you both the best, love one another always...Your ceremony was so intimate and special!!!
    Emily S. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing - 100% recommend

Bobbie got to know me and my husband so well that she seemed to know exactly what we would want before we said it! We didn't have many ideas and she took the time to get to know us and was able to mold the ceremony into exactly what we were looking for. She was there for us every step of the way and helped in any/every way needed - she made our ceremony so personally us! I would recommend Bobbie for anyone looking to get married; especially those like us that have only a few ideas already - she is an amazing event planner!

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

You are so sweet Emily! thank you! I hope your new home in Colorado is everything you hoped for and more
  • Melanie
    Melanie R. Married on 07/16/2021

Highly recommend!

Bobbie was amazing! My husband and I planned our entire wedding in a month and a half and looking for an officiant is where I started the planning. From the very start she was so informative and didn’t mind answering the many many questions we had. She was extremely detailed in everything she did and offered help with writing our vows. Bobbie is truly the best person we could’ve found; her knowledge and commitment to making our ceremony unique to us is something that truly sets her apart. Thank you again Bobbie!

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Your ceremony and micro wedding was spectacular! It was wonderful to get to know you both and your children. Wishing you a beautiful life together
    thank you so much for the opportunity
  • DenaLeiter
    Denaleiter Married on 05/10/2021

Highly Recommended

We decided to get married on very short notice. Bobbie was very accommodating and responsive. Everything was extremely well organized and efficient. Bobbie made our ceremony personal and warm. We highly recommend her.

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Dena, it was a lovely ceremony and the backyard was such a beautiful setting. Enjoy each moment with Barbara.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 05/01/2021

Great experience with Bobbie!!

Bobbie was a great choice as an officiant for our wedding. We planned our wedding in two months and we had only asked her to be a part of our special day with four weeks to spare. Bobbie didn't skip a beat. She helped us with the entire process and helped us to include such personalized touches like a hand tie (Irish tradition) and our mothers both spoke. we keep getting compliments about the length (short and sweet) and how meaningful (no pun intended) the ceremony was. Thank you Bobbie!!!

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

It was a joy to be with your family and officiate your beautiful wedding ceremony. I hope your life continues to be led by love. I so appreciated the opportunity!
    Sarah T. Married on 04/09/2021

April 9 2021 wedding

Working with Bobbie made our day so less stressful and she did an exceptional job! Everyone loved the ceremony because of how personal it was and we couldn’t be happier !

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah and Tom! It was a beautiful afternoon! Your love story will remain with me for a long time
    May your life be filled with love 💕
    Nicole B. Married on 01/23/2021

Amazing Officiant!

Had the pleasure of working with Bobbie for our wedding in January. I’ve never been married before so I kind of just assumed that officiants just show up the day of the wedding and perform the ceremony. Bobbie was SO much more than that. She worked with my husband and I for months before the big day and meticulously customized a unique ceremony that fit us perfectly. She helped us write our vows (which I found super intimidating before working with her), and made us feel so comfortable even though we were both so nervous. I can’t say enough kind words about Bobbie and all she did for us. If I had to do it all again I’d still pick her every time.

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole, so sorry for the delay in responding! its been a whirlwind of beautiful weddings. I hope you are both enjoying your married life filled with love
    John P. Married on 12/30/2020

A beautiful, personal ceremony

We knew getting married in a pandemic would have its challenges, and were resigned to a generic, remote ceremony. Bobbie gave us the exact opposite - an intimate personal ceremony reflective of our values and purpose, on short notice and with total professionalism. Couldn't be happier.

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you John, it was a pleasure to bear witness to your intimate and loving wedding ceremony! Congratulations to you and your beautiful Kateri!
    Blessings,
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing experience

Bobbie was amazing! Thanks to her, our ceremony turned out exactly how we wanted and even better than expected. She was patient, flexible, and open minded. She tailored our ceremony to our liking and she provided us support throughout the process. Our favorite part was that she was experienced in hand fasting which really gave our ceremony a special and unique touch. We highly recommend Bobbie!! She will definitely go above and beyond to make sure your special day will be magical.

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much! Your ceremony was magical because of you and Olbin too! And your personal vows were so heart felt and touching!!!!
    May your life together be blessed always
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 10/23/2020

Perfection!

Bobbie did an amazing job and gave us a perfect ceremony. We are so thankful for the guidance she offered, as well as the constant communication we had leading up to our ceremony. She covered every possible option with us and tailored a ceremony for us based on our preferences and feedback. She truly did an amazing job, and we are lucky enough to have her perform our second ceremony with her in a few months (thanks Covid). I HIGHLY recommend Meaningful Ceremonies to every couple looking to have a perfectly customized and special ceremony for their big day!

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much! Such a pleasure to perform a love filled ceremony for you! And your personal vows were just perfect! I can’t wait to do it again!!!!
    Enjoy each and every moment together!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa D. Married on 10/10/2020

Bobbie is an AMAZING officiant and so much more!

When you can connect with your officiant, the person that is marrying you, in such a meaningful way, there is no bigger blessing!! My most favorite part of my wedding was the ceremony and the process in getting us ready.

I was specifically looking for a spiritual officiant. Bobbie was the way to go! When first working with Bobbie, she respectfully and mindfully interviewed us. She crafted a GORGEOUS ceremony. We had the freedom to make the ceremony our own. She practiced with my, now Husband, and I on two different occasions (so heartfelt). And leading into our special day, we prepared in advance and Bobbie remembered all of the intricacies.

We had the most gorgeous ceremony and Bobbie made it effortless!!! She also imparted a beautiful small gift for us as a couple. All of my friends and family can’t stop talking about it.

Go with Bobbie!

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

So many blessings! I felt such a part of your process.... wishing you both a lifetime of growth and spiritual direction!
    Sending so much love, and thank you for including me in such a meaningful day!
  • FRANCES
    Frances M. Married on 10/05/2020

Professional

We will like to thank Bobbie Ellis for her professionalism in officiating our blessed day . Her attention to detail and punctuality only added to the occasion would definitely recommend for future couples. Thanks Bobbie,

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so very much Frances, it was lovely! I hope you and Vere have a beautiful life together, filled with love!
    All the very best, always,
  • Kelley
    Kelley G. Married on 09/18/2020

Sweet & Flexible

Bobbie was amazing during our wedding process. Very flexible as we had to change our date and location. She works with you to make sure your wedding is exactly what you want. Very sweet and kind as well. I definitely recommend her.

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Kelley! I so appreciate your words, it is couples like you that make this work so very special!
  • Miluska
    Miluska Married on 08/23/2020

Attentive and Thoughtful

Bobbie was the officiant for our micro-wedding on August 23rd. From the beginning, Bobbie made sure to be as helpful as possible. We had several calls where we went over the wedding ceremony and she offered scripts to help mold the ceremony to fit our vision. She was very responsive over email as well. We felt more relaxed during the ceremony, not just because she helped us prepare, but because we knew that we were in good hands with her. We had a beautiful ceremony and are grateful that we chose Meaningful Ceremonies. I would not hesitate to recommend Bobbie to our family and friends.

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! It was a delight to Officiant your wedding! Have a wonderful love filled life together!
    All the best always,
    Lon G. Married on 07/09/2020

Very special vow renewal

Bobbi made this day very special not only because of her detail orientation but because of her beautiful and sensitive words accompanying the service... would highly recommend Bobbi to perform at any wedding

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

So lovely to be with you and your family on this special day! 50 years is nothing small but a great testament to what marriage and commitment is! Thank you so much! Enjoy each day and one another always💕💞
  • Matthew
    Matthew H. Married on 06/05/2020

Knowledgeable and Compassionate Officiant

Our experience with Bobbie was a very positive one. She is quick to respond to any questions or concerns, and saved us quite a bit of money by providing her own audio equipment to the ceremony. I also admire her ability to cater to any sort of wedding, whether it's a traditional wedding or one that branches from the usual. We would recommend her to anyone!

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so very much, it was a pleasure to work with you and Jessica! I hope your life together is as beautiful as your wedding day!
    All the very best,
  • Lynn
    Lynn M. Married on 05/09/2020

Wonderful!!!

Look no further for a wedding officiant! Bobbie Ellis was absolutely fantastic, she made the changes we asked for, was very flexible, so professional without seeming standoffish. We couldn't have had any better.

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Lynn! May you and Joe have a beautiful life together. Working with couples like you makes my work such a pleasure
    All the very best,
  • Alexis
    Alexis D. Married on 04/19/2020

Best Officiant Ever!!

Bobbie was so professional and kind. She had given us helpful tips on writing our personal vows, was always quick to respond to phone calls/emails, and was very understanding when we had to reschedule our wedding. Our wedding ceremony was perfect . I would recommend her to anyone getting married!! Thanks Bobbie!

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

It was a delight! Thank you so much! Reach out if you need anything at all!
    Have a beautiful love filled life together
  • Janica
    Janica E. Married on 01/17/2020

Awesome Officiant

Bobbie has been very helpful since Day1. Me and my husband has no idea on how to start but She was very hands-on and as a result everyone loves our ceremony. It was sweet and Intimate. Booking her was the best decision. 😊

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so very much Mr and Mrs Castro! What a joy to officiate your wedding ceremony. Have a beautiful life together!
    Warmest Regards,
    Jaclyn P. Married on 12/31/2019

NYE Wedding

Bobbie was great to work with. We received so many compliments about our ceremony. She answered all of our questions before hand, did exactly what we asked for and was well prepared! She is a lovely woman and we are so happy we chose her!

Meaningful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much it was my pleasure! Have a happy life, and when there’s difficulties, remember your special wedding day!
    All the love and blessings in the world to you both! Let me know if you should need anything further.