49 Reviews for Meagan Warren Weddings

49 Meagan Warren Weddings Reviews

Working with Meagan was a great experience from every aspect! She always gave us great suggestions from decorations, details in the wedding, what would look best, etc. She was always very prompt and worked with every vendor (photographer, DJ, venue, etc) to make sure everything was in tact and set up. She is there from day 1 with you and is with you on your wedding day from the time you arrive at your venue until everything is packed and you are ready to leave your reception! I would highly recommend Meagan and would have to say we were lucky to have her as a part of our special day!!! Kevin & Paddi

Profile Picture Paddi, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan is absolutely incredible. I have to say that most of my family members were panicking with how little I had planned out for the wedding day decoration wise, but I was so relaxed because of Meagan. I trusted her style and design completely. Her attention to detail and her years of experience allowed me to have the most relaxed wedding day I could have imagined. She was able to utilize all of the decorations flawlessly and is so cool calm and collected. I cannot say enough kind things about her!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Meagan for our wedding 2/7/15 for day of coordinating. She is well worth the money! She not only provided day of services but also gave great advice and assistance along the way. We did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day--she had it all under control. Our wedding was everything we wanted and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Kate, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough to praise Meagan and her staff. I genuinely don't think I would have been able to do it without her.
At first, I thought a wedding planner/coordinator might be a superfluous expense and may not be worth it. But as I started working with Meagan, I realized incredibly quickly just how invaluable she was. She made everything so much easier - she helped contact vendors, suggest venues, helped me find a tailor to alter my dress... and most of all, the holy grail, she had a FLAWLESS wedding day timeline. I would have been running around like a mad woman without it. But with her timeline, everything went like clockwork and we could just relax and enjoy the day.
Meagan obviously loves her work and cares for her clients - it shows through in every interaction. Other than getting to marry my husband, working with Meagan was the best part of the wedding.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was just perfect! She helped and recommened the vender for the flowers, photographer, the cake, the invitations. the rentals, lighting and decor, make-up person, and anything else that was was needed. I would recommend Meagan to anyone planning a wedding. It took off alot of stress for me, the mother of the bride! It was great having someone taking care of everything at the end of the wedding. And she kept the wedding events on schedule! She was very helpful to the bride and bridal party. She was great!

Profile Picture Mary Hughes, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan was very organized and did not hesitate to provide her professional opinion. Meagan has access to many resources and vendors, and her ideas are abundant. She is also very realistic with her advice. If you are on the fence about whether or not to hire a planner - DO! and, then hire Meagan Warren.

Profile Picture User4365810, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan took my vision for my wedding and turned it into a complete reality. She also worked hard to make sure my dream wedding came within budget without sacrifcing quality. I knew my wedding day would be stress free, because Meagan and her team would have everything cover-and they did!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Initially, I did not plan on using a wedding planner. However, after talking to a few friends and realizing how much they appreciated their wedding planner, I decided to look into one. I believe it was a great decision. Meagan was very organized and made sure we had every detail in order before the wedding (even things we had not even thought about.) I do not know how we would have set everything up on our wedding day if it was not for Meagan and her staff. She gave me the peace of mind to know everything would be set up and look amazing for the reception!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan Warren is amazing. She is truly a blessing to her brides. We hired her a year prior to our wedding and we never had any issues. She has an amazing personality, crazy creative and ambitious professional. On our wedding day, we had nothing to worry about. Meagan and her staff were great. I can only give praises. Thanks for making our day special. My God continue to pour is blessing on you and your family.

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan is the best wedding planner and I can't wait until I see her name in magazines and can say I knew her when!!!!!! My husband and I are living in VA but the wedding was in Columbia, SC. She made the planning easy. She was honest, gave us direction, recommended the most amazing vendors (even photographers she has never worked with but knew they were what I was looking for), and so easy to work with. I knew when I hired her that she wouldn't be able to be there on the wedding day but her coordinator Lawleh was just as wonderful. I wish I lived in Columbia so I could take the both out for drinks and dinner. They were so great that in my mind we are friends. I love that I wasn't stressed at any time and when people asked me how the wedding was coming along I could say "I don't know, the wedding planner is handling everything, I'm just writing checks" with so much confidence. Anything I asked for she made it happen. I came into our first meeting with a million different ideas I took from Pintrest and she helped me to focus and come up with a cohesive theme. I didn't even notice it was happening until the final meeting when she brought up an idea, I had at the first meeting, and was like "no that's not really what I want anymore." It was exactly what I wanted but couldn't put into words. She is wonderful!!! And Lawleh ain't to bad herself.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan Warren Weddings provided us with excellent and professional service throughout our planning of our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding. We were so pleased with how Meagan Warren helped us each step of the way. The Rehearsal Dinner was a big hit with the Elvis Impersonator, and Meagan was wonderful making sure the dinner, flowers, and decor were great! Our wedding was so beautiful and everything went so smoothly. Everyone commented on how lovely the service, flowers, food, music and gardens were. Meagan Warren Weddings made our Wedding so lovely and special.

Profile Picture Francine, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Meagan Warren made my wedding day one of the happiest days of my life!

I was initially overwhelmed at the thought of planning a wedding. Meagan took my vague ideas and created an event that far exceeded my expectations. From the beginning, Meagan was absolutely professional. She responded quickly to every single phone call I made or email I sent. She was creative and always presented plenty of options, and she was patient when I was indecisive. She was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. She was able to keep me on schedule without ever being pushy. On the wedding day, she was able to make everything run smoothly without being center stage.

I asked Meagan to recommend vendors for almost all aspects of the wedding. Without exception, everyone she recommended was capable and professional, and the people she suggested were the perfect choices for us. Meagan worked with all of the vendors throughout the planning process and really created a team with a unified vision.

On our wedding day, my husband and I were able to focus on each other. We were able to spend the day celebrating with each other and with our family and friends. We didn't have to worry about anything because Meagan had taken care of every detail. The flowers and decorations were beautiful, the food was delicious, and our guests had a great time! The entire ceremony and reception ran smoothly from beginning to end. Thanks to Meagan, it was a perfect day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough words to describe how much we appreciate Meagan's work.
When my husband and I first got engaged I thought I would be able to tackle planning the wedding by myself. Luckily my husband and mother encouraged me to look into getting a wedding planner. From the first time I met Meagan she immediately put me at ease and that is something she did for a year before our big day. She made my wedding a dream true. She goes above and beyond in everything she does.

Profile Picture Karen , 2/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan and her crew were great to work with during the whole wedding process! Many people are organized and great planners but what makes Meagan stand out is that she is relational and caring!

From the beginning, I felt very comfortable and at ease with her. She makes the planning easy and is a active listener. She was consistent with communication and she took an effort to get to know me as we planned my wedding day.

The day of the wedding could not have gone any smoother :) If anyone asks for a wedding planner, Meagan Warren Weddings is the cream of the crop! She is a person that not only is creative and awesome at her craft but she is trustworthy.

Profile Picture April , 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan Warren and Lori Anna were the best part of my wedding. I did not have to worry about anything. I left my whole wedding set up in their capable hands and when I finally saw the wedding, I was blown away. They did more than I could have ever wished! They are worth every penny and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am a little different from most brides. I had never really planned on getting married because my life consisted mostly of caring for others, which I truly enjoyed. My mom and dad (mama and daddy) had my sister when I was about to turn 12 years old. During my sister's first year of life, my mama found out that she (my mom) had breast cancer. She battled it for a total of ten years before losing the battle. I had been in a relationship with my now husband for 3 years before my dad let him move in with us.

My dad died on December 23, 2011. While out riding his motorcycle, a drunk driver pulled out directly in front of him and killed him. My husband, Derek, really stepped up to the plate and helped care for my sister (now 14 years old) and I during this trying time. I knew I was meant to marry him after seeing how strong of a man he really is.

I let Derek pick our wedding date, October 5, and I got busy looking for wedding planners on theknot.com. A cousin of mine suggest I use the services of Meagan Warren and I had already seen her name pop up on theknot. My cousin and theknot didn't steer me wrong! Meagan has been awesome. I unintentionally threw some last minute details and crafts on her on rehearsal night and my wedding day, Meagan just smiled and started spouting out her wonderful ideas.

Meagan is easy to get along with and never made me feel uncomfortable. She listened to my ideas and ran with them.

Thank you for everything Meagan!!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the best experiences with Meagan Warren Weddings! Thanks to Meagan for her great ideas, organization, and responsiveness. We couldn't have done it without her. She was with us every step of the way and helped us with vendors, decorations and etiquette! thanks Meagan!!!

Profile Picture User3585015, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan is so professional and sweet! She stayed on top of everything-emails, texts, calls, meeting with vendors! I never worried for a moment that our wedding day wouldn't be anything short of perfect! She loves her brides and takes pride in every event she does. Thank you Meagan for everything!

Profile Picture TAMI, 9/20/13, 3 Reviews
3.8

Meagan was extremely helpful to us in planning our late summer wedding. She helped me out so much by contacting all our vendors, decorating assistance, and making sure everything was running smoothly.

Profile Picture User3551124, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't imagine having gotten through the year of wedding planning without Meagan Warren Weddings. Meagan is an artist with extensive event planning experience and a truly caring person - the perfect combination for the person you want guiding you through one of the most joyous and stressful occasions in life!
Meagan has an excellent reputation among vendors throughout South Carolina. All I had to do was say she referred me and I would get an immediate, positive response.
I can't even fully review everything she did for us because I know she did things behind the scenes I didn't know were happening. I do know that she got uniformly positive reviews from my husband and me as well as from all of our family and friends who had occasion to contact her with something wedding-related.
Meagan and her staff are amazing and deserve more than 5 stars. If you are in the market for a wedding planner in South Carolina, look no further!

Profile Picture User3618764, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan was an amazing wedding planner! Very reasonable pricing and definitely worth every penny. She is extremely flexible, very accommodating, and always has a smile on her face. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Marie, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not have had the amazing wedding we did have on June 1st without the help of Meagan Warren Weddings. Meagan was extremely professional, organized, and helpful. She was always there when I needed her and like another bride has said, I think the biggest thing I can say that speaks to her services is that as our wedding came closer and closer, I truly wasn't half as nervous as I (and my friends :) expected me to be...and in all honesty it was because I knew the wedding was safe in her hands! Thank you so much Meagan...our day was perfect and we couldn't have done it without you.

Profile Picture ashley, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meagan Warren Weddings goes above and beyond what you would expect from a wedding planner! I seriously can't thank her enough for everything! I would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would recommend Meagan Warren and her team to any bride out there looking for a coordinator! She was always organized and knowledgeable about all things wedding related. We weren't quite sure about which direction to take our wedding and she was able to guide us into a very cohesive vision. I was always able to get a fast response via email or text which was especially helpful considering I work night shift. Everything went exactly as planned on the day of our wedding and her team made me able to enjoy our "plan B" rain plan as if that's how we'd envisioned our day all along. There was always someone there with a drink in hand for my husband and I, always someone to help carry my train (and bustle my dress!), and they even fixed our plates for us. My family told me later they felt the same amount of attention awarded to them by her staff. It was a beautiful wedding and she is worth every penny and so much more!

Profile Picture User3241770, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm a planner/perfectionist so I already had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for my wedding. I really just needed someone to help me pull everything together. Meagan was beyond amazing! She contacted all the vendors when I didn't have timed to and made sure I was on track with all of my plans. She and her girls turned my wedding into everything I wanted plus more. I couldn't thank her enough for everything!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/9/13, 1 Review