13 Reviews for Meagan Nelson Photography

Second Shooter (2)
One Event/Day (2)
Albums (1)
13 Meagan Nelson Photography Reviews

Meagan is my childhood friend and all around amazing person. As soon as i got engaged she was the first vendor i booked for my wedding because i HAD TO HAVE HER!
Yall!!! She is fun, professional, helpful, and hilarious! She made my wedding day absolutely amazing! If you book anyone else your dumb. Hahaha.

Photos
Profile Picture Crystal, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan became more than a photographer, she became a friend! We absolutely adore her work; the passion she has for photography is evident. She has the biggest heart, we love her so much. I cannot wait for her to capture the future precious moments my husband and I will share.

Profile Picture Biancah, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan is an outstanding photographer! She has captured a lot of memories for my family including my wedding! She’s passionate, caring , and talented. She truly makes sure you remember the day is about you! She goes above and beyound to take care of her clients!

Profile Picture Candice , 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan, is well known were I am from and I have had her do pictures for us several times before. When it was my time to plan my wedding hiring Meagan was one of my first steps. This girl knows her stuff, and she knows it well! She is very down to earth and extremely helpful, when doing sessions with her it is completely comfortable, like hanging with an old friend. ;) If you haven't hired a photographer, here she is.

Profile Picture Madelyn, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

I dont think a better photographer exists!! Meagan far exceeded my expectations and made the whole process so easy and fun. She is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan is the absolute best, not only is she so skilled at what she does, she is also so fun to be around. Her communication with me leading up to my bridal portraits and the actual wedding was amazing, I felt 100% in the know, and felt comfortable asking questions, and reaching out to her. She knows her stuff, what looks good, and how to execute quickly and efficiently without feeling like your rushing around to get pictures done. I already have my bridal portraits back and have so many great pictures! When she found out I wasn’t so happy with how my hair run turned out (how my hair was in my bridal portraits) she did absolutely everything to help me feel better! She offered to edit and touch up the pictures to help with my hair, and even helped me find a new hair stylist for my wedding day. She really went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, even though she already did everything perfectly! It’s obvious that at the end of the day her goal is make you happy and she did just that and then some. Please, if you’re in the market for a wedding photographer, or for any other occasion, go meet up with her! Her kind, and hilarious personality sold us originally, and her work just emphasized that we had made the perfect decision!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

If I could give a million stars I would, Meagan is absolutely amazing. I am blown away with how my bridal and wedding photos turned out. From our very first phone call discussing her packages, to the day of the wedding, to the delivery of my photos it has been the best experience imaginable. Meagan goes above and beyond on everything she does, not only does she take the best photos ever she really puts her heart into her work. The day of the wedding she helped so much with things even besides photos. The day went by so much better with her there. She is fun and outgoing and her energy is fantastic to have around. Thank you Meagan for making it easy for me and doing an amazing job!!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Meagan is literally one of the most happiest and funniest people I've ever met. She's so talented in what she does and we loved having her take our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. We can now call her a friend and would never have anyone else take our pictures but her. If you want to get your money's worth and have amazing memories, then seriously book her right now!

Profile Picture Paige, 4/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meagan is absolutely AMAZING!!! Honestly there are truly not enough words to describe how SPECIAL she made my wedding day. Meagan is the most professional person I have encountered!!! She is so easy to talk to about how you would like your day to flow and I just love how she sprinkles her personal touch to enhance the photos!!! Meagan TRULY has YOUR BEST interest at heart and it shows in her work!!!! She has the best personality and made me feel so comfortable!! My day was Magical and you can definitely see it in my wedding Pictures!!! Meagan THANK YOU for taking time out of your life to Capture the Most Precious Moments of mine!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan photographed our wedding in May 2017 and she was absolute dream!! She stayed in contact with me all throughout my wedding planning and helped me get ideas on what I was looking for. Meagan is truly someone so special and has a heart of gold. She is SUPER FRIENDLY, professional, organized and ready to work to get the perfect shot!! She made our wedding day so easy, relaxed and comfortable. We had so much ease and no stress because she was there capturing all of our wedding memories- and the photos prove it!! We are SO HAPPY we chose Meagan as our wedding photographer - she is worth every penny and more!! Thank you so much Meagan for everything!! You're the best!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

Absolutely the best! Meagan was so easy to work with from day one. Got back to us quickly when we had questions. Catered engagement pics, bridals, and wedding pictures to exactly what my daughter wanted. The pictures are absolutely amazing. She captured every special, intimate and priceless moments of the whole day and night. She is a wonderful, professional photographer but easily puts her clients at ease. We highly recommend Meagan for your photography needs!

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meagan was the absolute best photographer for our wedding!! She created so many beautiful pictures and captured some memorable moments. She was probably one of the top favorite parts of my wedding. She is so giggly and bubbly ALL THE TIME. She met us half way and was extremely flexible with us throughout the planning. I wouldn't have had anyone else as my wedding photographer!! You know quality when you see it.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so happy with our photographer! Our pictures are so amazing and perfect for us. Meagan Nelson Photgoraphy is organized, creative, and very professional. Meagan captured everything we wanted as memories and turned them into the most beautiful images that we get to look at for the rest of our lives! Cannot go wrong with this photographer!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/29/16, 1 Review