Meagan Gaines Photography Reviews

Meagan Gaines Photography 6
Meagan Gaines Photography 7

Sierra · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Amazing amazing amazing

We used Meagan for our engagement photos and they are amazing. They have exceeded all our expectations. Meagan is so sweet and kind and knows exactly what she is doing. My fiancé and I were clueless of how to pose and she knew exactly what to do. She made us feel so comfortable and we just had so much fun. If my wedding was in Jacksonville I totally would use her for the wedding. I will forever recommend her.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Meagan Gaines Photography 8
    Meagan Gaines Photography 9
    Meagan Gaines Photography 10
    Meagan Gaines Photography 11
  • Noelle

Noelle Cusimano · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing! You need to book her now!

I got the pleasure of working with Meagan and her husband. She was the sweetest women when we met for our consultation about our plans and views on the wedding. She was quick to respond no matter what hours I contacted her and she made everything so easy. Whether you know how to pose for pictures or not, she is there to help you. She will guide you every step of the way and make you feel super comfortable. MY PICTURES CAME OUT GORGEOUS!! Her and her husband are so kind that you feel like they are your good friends joining you on your wedding day. We even got a picture with them before the left! If you are reading this review to see if you want to hire her....DO IT. She does not disappoint and I couldn't of been happier with my decision. Love you Meagan!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Meagan Gaines Photography 18
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/03/2019

The absolute best!

Meagan and her husband are such a great team! They are so beyond sweet and have such great talent! They know exactly how to pose you and where and when to get the best pictures! They didnt mind all of our friends and family asking to take pictures. I am so excited to see everything!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Meagan Gaines Photography 19
    Meagan Gaines Photography 20
    Meagan Gaines Photography 21
    Meagan Gaines Photography 22

Marissa · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Meagan and Joe! They are incredible, sweet, kind, and talented! They took the time to capture our love on our wedding day, all of our traditions, and truly captured our perfect day. Our pictures turned out PHENOMENAL! Meagan was always a text or call away, wanted to make sure all of our favorite moments were captured, and edited our photos really quickly! We were able to view all of our photos digitally and download them all from there. Meagan and Joe make an amazing team! They were able to split up to capture our day from different views and truly got some remarkable shots.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Meagan Gaines Photography 23
    Meagan Gaines Photography 24
    Meagan Gaines Photography 25
    Meagan Gaines Photography 26
  • Kristin

Kristin Wentz · Married on 07/04/2019

What you can expect from a professional photographer!

We searched and searched for a photographer we liked as that was one of the most important things for us. We found Meagan and absolutely loved her work and can’t wait to see how our pictures turn out! She and her husband (her second shooter) keep a cool head (even with an oncoming thunderstorm) never rush anyone, really want to make your vision a reality, help to pose you (neither of us know how to take good pictures so that was a huge help), and were both very kind and helpful, captured the importance of our day, and I can’t wait to see what comes of it!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely love her!

I was seconds away from signing a contract with another photographer and accidentally stumbled upon Meagan Gaines Photography while looking for other types of wedding vendors. After seeing her work and reading her bio, I just couldn't go through with the other photographer (who has excellent work too!) Meagan is absolutely phenomenal. She is so beyond sweet, professional, and kind! My husband and I are not picture taking people but she made us feel like naturals! She was so patient with me and my family and I just recently received my entire album from my wedding (much quicker than I anticipated). I'm in awe about how perfect it is. Not in the "she made everyone look perfect" type of way, but she captured everything so perfectly it's beautiful and real. I was so worried about hiring a photographer and receiving over-edited photos - she captures the moment so perfectly I cannot even describe it! You'll just have to trust me and see for yourself! Thanks again Meagan and Joe! Love you both!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Meagan Gaines Photography 27
    Meagan Gaines Photography 28
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Schmitt · Married on 11/30/2018

Excellent Service

Meagan photographed my wedding ceremony as well as some picture before and after the ceremony with family and friends. She was excellent! She has a photographer's eye and did great orchestrating. She never stopped taking pictures the whole time, never a moment wasted! I will be contacting her in the future for various events. Very reasonable price as well. Thanks Meagan :)

Sent on 12/14/2018

Bridget Hennessy · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely incredible

Meagan and her husband Joe are not only extremely talented, but they are caring and listen to exactly what you want. They are so professional, and my husband and I are beyond thankful that we trusted them to capture the most important day of our lives. From our engagement shoot, to the wedding, to the editing process: Meagan catered all of our wants and needs. I can not recommend them enough, they are everything we wanted and more in a photographer! Thank you Meagan and Joe, we look forward to using you for future big moments through out our lives!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Meagan Gaines Photography 36
    Meagan Gaines Photography 37
    Meagan Gaines Photography 38

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

My dream photos come to life!

Meagan is both an extremely talented photographer and all-around amazing person. She's probably the sweetest person I have ever met, and between Meagan and her husband we felt at total peace and in good hands with our wedding photos. We had so much fun shooting with her that our entire photo shoot felt natural for us and for our families. She brought the joy and love from our wedding to life in her pictures, and I feel so lucky to have had her there to capture our day. She sent us preview photos within three days and our full selection of over 1,200 photos within two weeks and they are MAGICAL! Meagan listens to your needs, wants, and expectations and gives the perfect wedding shoot for you. We are already thinking of excuses to hire her again. Anniversary party, maybe?

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Meagan Gaines Photography 39
    Meagan Gaines Photography 40
    Meagan Gaines Photography 41
    Meagan Gaines Photography 42

Meagan Gaines Photography's reply:

I just love you Jenny! I need to write a review for you as a bride! We were so so lucky to work with you and Adam 💕

Tyanna · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Meagan and Joe were so wonderful! My brother and sister-in-law used them for their engagement and wedding photos and, without hesitation, I snatched them up for my engagement and wedding photos. They really do have a passion and love for their craft and you can see it in the photos. They really did capture every moment that was important to me! They were so professional even when my in-laws were being difficult and they really do work around your wants and needs. I would recommend them - and have recommended them - to everyone who has any type of photo needs. I will certainly be utilizing their talents in years to come, from holiday photos to family photos and everything in between!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Meagan Gaines Photography 54
    Meagan Gaines Photography 55
    Meagan Gaines Photography 56

Meagan Gaines Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest! We love your family so much! Can’t wait to work with you guys again! Thank you so much Tyanna 💕

Vianca · Married on 11/04/2017

Our Perfect Wedding

When looking for a photographer, we were seeking someone that would allow us to relive our dream day over and over. Meagan and Joe did just that and more! We couldn’t be any happier with their work. We will definitely be using them again in the future 💕

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Meagan Gaines Photography 57

Meagan Gaines Photography's reply:

That is so sweet Vianca! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We loved working with you guys so much 💕