MeadowView Weddings & Events Reviews

5 Reviews for MeadowView Weddings & Events

• Madison

Madison S. · Married on 12/19/2020

Phenomenal!!!

If I could rate MeadowView & Kasia more than 5 stars I’d give them a million. I had attended previous weddings here before my own and I knew just by how beautiful the venue was before decor that I had to have my own wedding here. What I didn’t know was the phenomenal team that would come with it. Kasia isn’t just a venue owner or wedding coordinator, she turned into a friend. She answered every question, every worry about COVID(there were a lot lol), and made sure that even during her absence of the wedding as she prepares for her new addition that we were well taken cared of by her Aunt Tina & Grandmother! Let me tell you, Miss Tina and her mother were AWESOME! They helped with everything I needed and felt like family to all of us, even ate with our guests & family (it was important to me all my vendors had our wedding Christmas dinner with us) and took care of that usual wedding drama with grace. If you’re looking for a venue that’s beautiful without decor, you’ve found it. If you’re looking for a venue that has a team that feels like family and wants you to have a perfect day, really look no farther because Kasia and her team are the best in the state. Thank you for everything leading up to our wedding and for everything on the big day! MeadowView will always have a special place in our hearts. ♥️

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke R. · Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing Experience

Kasia is phenomenal!! She went above and beyond for our big day. From helping decorate to make us as stress free as possible leading up to our wedding day. MeadowView is gorgeous, the atmosphere will accompany any type of style you wish to have for your event. We never stressed about a back up plan for rain as the indoor space can accommodate both a reception and a ceremony. My wife was amazed by the new bridal suite, and I could not have asked for a better place to get ready with my friends. With the new additions coming in 2020 MeadowView is only going to get better, book now before it’s too late.

Sent on 02/10/2020

Kennedy · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing venue!

This venue was everything we wanted and more! Our wedding day was everything we wanted and more and we would recommend this venue to anyone! Kasia was so helpful and made our special day so amazing for both of us. She helped decorate and had a wide selection of decorations for us to choose from! So thankful for her and her amazing venue!! Can’t wait to go to many more events there!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura H. · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Words can’t express how amazing Kasia was. She did everything I asked for and more!! The venue is stunning.
    She made my special day the best day ever!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kieara J. · Married on 01/07/2019

It was an amazing experience!

Meadow view is a beautiful place to get married. I would recommend it to anyone, if they are in the Morehead area.

Sent on 01/07/2019

MeadowView Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Kieara! We are so lucky that we got to play a role in your big day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!