11 Reviews for Meadowview Conference Resort and Convention Center

Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
11 Meadowview Conference Resort and Convention Center Reviews

Tramara is very professional and worked with us to make sure we had the right day selected, even when our original day was booked she did everything she could to accommodate us to ensure that we would be happy. Ashley was our event coordinator and she always responded to any emails very quickly. The day of our wedding was fabulous. Everyone went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly and was to our liking. We got a free hotel room the night of our wedding and they even made sure that we had food from our reception along with cake and champagne in our room, they even brought us the hotel key to us at our reception so there was no checking in. Everything was fantastic! I couldn't imagine a better wedding or reception.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everyone around worked really hard. Nice space.

Profile Picture User4376492, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely perfect!! Tramara, Connie and Ashley made our day amazing. I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. The food was really delicious, and the service was impecable. I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Virginia, 2/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was very impressed with the cost of having our wedding at a beautiful Marriott hotel. Each of the ladies I worked with were exceptional in helping me plan. They did not push ideas at me and they allowed me to save money by using my own things rather (sound system, etc...) than having me rent theirs. They provided me and my attendants with a huge room to get ready in, and the same for my groom and his attendants. The staff was extremely helpful in not only assuring our day would go as smoothly as planned, but making sure I was comfortable as well.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/7/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I first approached Meadowview because I needed a large ballroom and I wanted the convenience of a hotel and ballroom together for my mostly out-of-town guests. I did not expect to gain a wedding coordinator, event planner, personal chef, banquet captian, and a few friends to boot! The hospitality at Meadowview from the first interview on was amazing. I felt ridiculously special and every problem or opinion or question I had was treated as valid, even though I am sure I was out of the loop on so many wedding issues. My family and my husband's family were all treated with the utmost respect, patience and professionalism. Our needs were anticipated and taken care of. Many of my guests told me afterwards that they felt as though they themselves were the guests of honor...that is the level of treatment they received by Meadowview, aided by the many small touches that the planners did even without my asking them too. (I'm sure I never even would have thought of them.) The food was AMAZING. The chef took time to research the food from Lebanon, which is where my husband is from, and to substitute some side dishes for us. He did this before we even asked him to and it was wonderful. Meadowview does there job superbly, giving you what you want and what you did not even know you needed! I would recommend working with Meadowview and event planner, Dana Tweed, to anyone.

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/26/08, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
4.7

Loved this venue and everything it offered. I would make sure to get in contact with your event manager as soon as a contract is signed to get the ball rolling. The food was INCREDIBLE. GET THE CREAMED CORN. All of the guests had a great time and though at first I was worried about the size of the reception area, it was more than enough room. Trust that they know what works (:

Profile Picture Chantal, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Very helpful. The staff was great! Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. The wedding was beautiful. It was a little pricey but it was very nice.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/28/11, 5 Reviews
4.3

Very professional team. Takes care of all the details for you. It is like you get your own wedding planner for the reception. Provide food, beverages, linens, decorations, and great service.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Outside Cake, Linens
4.3

The ballroom was beautiful. It is a little pricey but the food is delicious and they are very catering to your needs.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/9/05, 5 Reviews
4.1

We had a beautiful wedding at the Meadowview. It was everything my husband and I could have ever wanted in a venue and we loved how they took care of pretty much everything for us. It was a magical day and I could not be more thankful for the service we received. The service you receive the day of the event is worth every penny of what you pay and more.

However, the event planner we were assigned, Connie Sparks, was almost impossible to get a hold of throughout the entire process. Every call was sent to voicemail or to her secretary who took a message, we only ever actually had her answer a call directly from us once and that was transferred after we called the main desk. On one occasion, we sent her two e-mails after numerous unreturned phone calls and got an e-mail response back weeks later. She was helpful when she was available but the amount of effort it took to have a conversation with her was exhausting and caused us to second guess our choice. If we wanted to speak to anyone in the event planning office we had to call the main desk and be transferred to Tramara who was a Godsend from the moment we met her!

I would 100% recommend the Meadowview for any event, I would just beware of which planner you are assigned.

Profile Picture User4616584, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning, Outside Cake, Chairs, Linens