ME+HIM Photography Reviews

ME+HIM Photography 7
  • Kayla

Kayla · Getting married on 10/04/2019

They're the best!

We spent a lot of time trying to choose our wedding photographer when we first got engaged. We wanted our photos to feel authentic and to capture the emotions of the day. We interviewed a few great photographers, but everything just clicked with Kelly & Trevor. They spent so much time getting to know us first that I had no doubt they'd do a great job telling our story. We just had our engagement session and they made two camera-nervous people feel very comfortable. Their photos are unique and beautiful, while also capturing our personalities perfectly. I can't wait to have them shoot our wedding next year!

Caitlin Machcinski · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographers!

Kelly and Trevor are amazing! Being a fellow wedding vendor, I knew of a lot of photographers in the industry, but I struggled because many of their styles weren’t what I had in mind. Most were too bright, or too orange, or too posed. When my planner recommended Kelly and Trevor, I took a look at their portfolio and was so impressed! They specialize in candid shots that feel so natural. For our engagement photos, I was so nervous since I had not done anything like that before. They made us feel so at ease and really captured our relationship perfectly. When we got the photos back, we were blown away, and so were our friends and family! We can’t WAIT to have you shoot our wedding next year!!

TANYA · Married on 12/08/2018

We fell in love all over again.

We had our engagement session a few weeks back. My fiancé and I had no idea what to expect. It’s was our first time taking professional pictures together. I was a bit nervous, I wanted these pictures to come out perfect. Especially since the love of my life rarely smiles in photographs.
    Kelly and Trevor brought out the best in us. Not only did they make us feel very comfortable and allowed us to be ourselves-they also got my fiancé to SMILE.
    (A whole lot!)
    Our pictures are perfect!! We wanted moody pictures and pictures both of our moms would frame and show off to the entire family. Kelly and Trevor did just that!!

• Meghan

Meghan Sears · Married on 12/01/2018

The best experience and perfect pictures!

Where do I even begin? Kelly and Trevor are THE BEST! I'm super picky about quality pictures that are real and these guys checked off all my boxes:
    - Moody pictures that showcase raw emotion above everything
    - Photographers who are flexible and responsive. These guys are great during the planning process and providing great ideas
    - Two photographers who are married and madly in love - when do you ever get that?!
    - Photographers who don't pose you. They'll start you off in a direction for a picture and you take it from there. The more PDA the better!
    - Photographers who put you at ease. When we had the nerves, they made us laugh. When we were relaxing on the couch during the shoot, we almost forgot they were there - well kind of lol

We can't wait to spend time with them during our wedding and see the final product :) You have to check them out!

ME+HIM Photography 8
    ME+HIM Photography 9
    ME+HIM Photography 10
    ME+HIM Photography 11
  • Alysia

Alysia · Married on 11/10/2018

Captured our Wedding Perfectly

I chose ME+HIM based on their amazing marketing and killer personalities. And I'm so glad I did. My husband and I are not romantic or good at having our photos taken, so I was worried about how our wedding day photos would turn out. I also told them that I wanted to highlight cool graffiti and abandoned buildings and the city of Detroit in our photos. Man oh man did they rise to the challenge. They found a killer spot for bridal party photos and everyone won't stop raving about how our photos are truly unique and perfectly capture my and my husband's personality.

I highly recommend ME+HIM. They're truly pros.

Mary · Married on 11/02/2018

Trevor and Kelly are absolutely incredible to work with! They were super flexible with scheduling our engagement session and responsive to my many emails full of questions. Their blog is full useful information for their customers and their photographs are stunning. Not only were they professional but so fun to work with. They made every minute of our session exciting and fun. I can't wait for our wedding day, I know we got the best photographers around!

• Ashley

Ashley Wilson · Married on 10/06/2018

They're so good that I can't sum up the awesomness in one sentence!

Like others have said, I don't even know where to begin! When we were looking at photographers, everyone of them looked like they just slapped 'sepia' or the usual black and white filter on every other picture and I just wasn't finding what I was looking for ... until I came across ME+HIM Photography. I immediately fell in love with their "editing style". They show the raw real emotion at that exact time and just enhance it even more with their awesomeness! That doesn't even explain how amazing they are once you meet them in person. We met over skype because we live in Texas, but got married in Michigan. They want your business, but they also want to make sure that they are the right photographers for YOU. They want to see what you are looking for in your pictures and wedding day, etc. to make sure that everything will mesh perfectly and I think that's awesome, because it shows just how much they truly care about their work and their clients and not just themselves and if they get paid or not. They are so down to earth and just HONEST good people. Add that to the fact that their work is freaking flawless and viola! What else could you ask for in photographers?! We also did an Adventure Session with them and HOLY MOLY are we glad we did that! Our wedding pictures will be amazing of course, but these adventure session photos are just to die for! We chose a place on their bucket list that is in Washington, but they have plenty to choose from. We love wooded areas and pine trees especially and we got all of that in our photos and the absolute best scenery you can imagine. Ugh I could go on about those pictures ... just awesome. But also, we got to hang out with Kelly and Trevor and get a feel for them before our wedding day and I'm so glad that we did. It helped that much more on our wedding day. Any time spent with Kelly and Trevor ever for any reason, is always a good idea and will be the most laid back fun joyous time you've ever had I promise. Kelly is the sweetest person I think literally on the entire planet and Trevor's jokes are just the best! They're also so much more than just photographers ... They have tons of blogs up with tons of great advice for your wedding day, wedding planning, how to be photographed if you're awkward in front of a camera (like me), etc. The day of our wedding we turned to them if we ever had any uncertainty on a time line or how we should do this picture or where this would look best and they helped out so much and put our nerves at ease and our bridesmaids and groomsmen LOVED them. All of them couldn't stop talking about how great our photographers were and how funny and down to earth they were. So, seriously if you're looking for wedding photographers, Kelly and Trevor are the real deal and worth every single penny spent and MORE! Honestly, I'll never be able to put into words how grateful we are to have had them as our wedding photographers as well as friends for life! Go book them NOW! :)

ME+HIM Photography 12
    ME+HIM Photography 23
    ME+HIM Photography 24
    ME+HIM Photography 25

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I are definitely a bit camera shy and were nervous for our wedding photos as we didn't want to look too posed or nervous. Kelly and Trevor took all of the nerves away. Their jokes, charisma, and personalities melded perfectly with ours and our bridal party. They gave use GREAT examples of what they were looking for and helped us live in the moment and stay comfortable with all that was taking place. Once we booked them they not only offered us advice on other parts of planning but helped us stay focused on what mattered - US. Kelly and Trevor showed up the day before our wedding to scout out locations for the first look and family pictures. They also showed up early day of and stayed late to ensure they captured all of the special moments. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding and were honored to have them be there with us. We HIGHLY recommend these two to anyone looking for photographers who go above and beyond and celebrate the date along side you and your guests.

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Kelly and Trevor has been the highlight of our wedding planning! Not only is their work absolutely stunning, but they are amazing people to be around (you’ll laugh A LOT, and they will make even the most nervous people feel comfortable). They really put a lot into each session, for example, they drove over 4 hours, scoped out a park for a few more, all before we got there. They knew exactly where to go to get the most stunning images, even though it was freezing and raining. We cannot wait for them to be with us on our special day.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Choose ME+HIM for a local or destination wedding in ANY location!

My husband’s favorite part (and mine) of our engagement and wedding? Kelly and Trevor!! This sentiment coming from someone who at the start of our engagement ranked wedding photography tied with florals for dead last. We were married in our neighborhood of Washington, DC and had our engagement session in Michigan’s (my husband’s home state) Upper Peninsula. We searched locally for photographers but no one quite fit the bill like ME+HIM and I am so glad I randomly found them via a blog!
    Here are all of the things we loved about Me+Him:
    - My husband and I had zero ideas for our engagement session. ME+HIM came to the rescue with an out-of-this world location in Grand Sables, MI. We had so much fun. It was the highlight of our summer and we hope it becomes a place we visit in summers to come!
    - Their work is amazing in ANY venue or location. When looking for photographers initially, I was worried about our ceremony and the majority of our reception being indoors. But no need to fret with Me+Him! All of our photos in artificial lighting have that organic, romantic feel without being harsh or over saturated with unnatural hues .
    - They won’t just stick with the same, overdone urban backdrop. Having never prior been to popular Union Market in DC, ME+HIM discovered vantage points, little nooks, and views for our first look session that I had never seen on dozens of blog and IG posts at the same location. Their genius may have meant exploring a 4-story parking lot in a wedding dress and we loved it. Trust them with any location, new or old!
    - Their candid and action shots beautifully captured our personalities! And the mother-in-law is pleased with the family/group shots for this year’s Christmas card.
    - Kelly and Trevor are so down to earth and made us feel at ease from start when we met them over a video call. Despite my husband and I getting our own selves into a bit of rush getting ready, ME+HIM arrived to the scene and kept things running smoothly with our first look and wedding party photos so that we miraculously made it to our ceremony on time and me, an anxious bride-to-be, was actually calm before walking down the aisle. That’s the ME+HIM MAGIC.
    Conclusion: We, our family, our wedding party, everyone loved ME+HIM and we beyond happy with the end results which as a bonus is contained in a very aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-use secure website.

Erica · Married on 09/07/2018

They have been so responsive to all our emails/needs concerns etc. which I have noticed is not common in the wedding business! They are down to earth.. creative and great people to work with me and my fiancé would highly recommend them to anyone:) they've made this whole process allot smoother.

• W

William · Married on 09/07/2018

We love these two they made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session. It was like hanging out with a couple of old friends. We can’t wait to see them again.

• Mike

Mike · Married on 08/05/2018

Never imagined our engagement/wedding photographers could be so amazing. For our engagement photo shoot, they made it feel like we were just out with friends, and the photos the took came out amazing. We seriously can not wait for our wedding photos to be taken. seriously they are the best photographers you could imagine.

ME+HIM Photography 26
    ME+HIM Photography 27
    ME+HIM Photography 28

Christina · Married on 08/05/2018

My fiancé and I are so, so grateful we found wedding and engagement photographers as amazing as Kelly and Trevor!!! We had our engagement session last month and we are so happy with how our pictures turned out. Cameras, PDA, and being the center of attention all make me pretty uncomfortable, so I was quite nervous, but Kelly & Trevor did a great job making me feel more comfortable with the process. We received the photos after just one week and we loved how they managed to capture so many real and genuine moments. I know that my wedding photos will turn out even better now that I feel more comfortable in front of the camera and know what to expect. In addition to taking beautiful photos, Kelly & Trevor very responsive to communications, easy to work with, and all around great humans!! It is clear that they love what they do and are so dedicated to delivering an amazing product - you won't regret working with them. :)

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/04/2018

What a wonderful couple to work with! They were so friendly and so engaged throughout the entire process. They really made you feel comfortable!

Stacy · event on: 10/10/2017

Kelly and Trevor did our engagement photos last month, and we're very happy with the product! They were flexible with timing (it was raining the day we had first scheduled an outdoor shoot, and they were able to reschedule for a morning shoot before we got back on a plane to California!), tolerant of our (particularly my fiance's) discomfort having photos taken, and most importantly the photos came out great. We're excited to have them shoot our wedding next year.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

These 2 are awesome! =)

Kelly & Trevor did it again! They photographed our wedding in May, and our family members are still talking about how wonderful they both were and how beautiful our photos turned out! They made every step of the planning process easier for us, and they helped the wedding day to run smoothly. We've been working on putting our album together, and we love all of the options that are available to personalize our album--we can't wait to see it! Thanks again guys!

Kristina Walker · Married on 01/20/2018

Down-to-earth couple who will make you feel comfortable and make the process EASY

Kelly & Trevor are the sweetest, most down-to-earth couple ever! They are so much fun to work with, by the time you get to the actual ceremony you won’t even think to be nervous because it’ll feel like you’ve just had a fun day hanging out with your friends and taking pictures. We had an incident where I accidentally let my dress fall into some mud before the ceremony, and Kelly & Trevor were awesome enough to help us look up ways to clean it and then they even came with us back to my grandparents house to help us wash the mud off. Not to mention they photographed the whole thing which makes for some great memories looking back! If you want a stress-free, relaxed, fun atmosphere including jokes and little adventures, look no further than Me + Him Photography. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the pictures since we feel they captured our natural, unfussy, raw selves in each picture. They truly were a big part of why that day was so special. In fact, they make the photography part of the wedding day EASY!! (And fun!) Bottom line: we highly recommend this fun-loving, down-to-earth, talented couple for your wedding photography needs.

ME+HIM Photography 29
    ME+HIM Photography 30
    ME+HIM Photography 31
    ME+HIM Photography 32

Steve · Married on 11/25/2017

Kelly and Trevor are awesome. My fiance and I had a blast doing our engagement photos with them. They are very personable and I highly recommend anyone looking for a great photographer to use them. We are looking forward to having them shoot our wedding.

Madelyn · Married on 11/25/2017

Trevor and Kelly are wonderful. They are such a great team and made our engagement session easy and fun. We are so in love with our photos and can’t wait to see what they do for our wedding. Thank you both!

Krystal · Married on 11/11/2017

Trevor and Kelly are our photographers for our wedding! They are amazing! We had our engagement session already with them and they made us feel so comfortable. Both my fiance and I do not really like getting our pictures done. They made us feel really comfortable as well as handled getting beautiful pictures of us and our crazy dogs! They are a wonderful pair and we can't wait for our wedding day!

• Z

Zachary · Married on 10/28/2017

Beyond professional. Both Trevor and Kelly felt like life long friends and really made the whole process easy on the nervious groom (me).

Shanna · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough about how amazing Kelly and Trevor are! They are so sweet and responsive as well as super easy to work with. They just photographed our wedding this past weekend and we cannot wait to get the pictures back! Our engagement ones were amazing so I know the wedding ones are going to be even more breathtaking. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, these two are seriously the BEST!!!!

Katie · Married on 10/20/2017

Every aspect of working with Trevor and Kelly was amazing! They were so easy to communicate with about details and planning for our wedding. On the day of, they made taking pictures an unforgettable experience. They are such a genuine, funny and caring couple that really added to the atmosphere of our wedding. Many of our family and friends commented on how amazing Trevor and Kelly were engaging with people. I haven't seen any of our photos yet but I have no doubt they will be fantastic.

Alissa · Married on 10/14/2017

We can honestly say the Trevor and Kelly are amazing, not only as photographers but as a couple as well! Our engagement shoot was so much easier than expected. They made us feel so comfortable and let us be ourselves. We joked around, felt completely at ease, and it shows in our photos. Our wedding was perfectly captured by these two! We were amazed by how amazingly beautiful every photo was. They really captured our love for each other and our love for our friends/family!

100% recommend Me + Him Photography for any type of photo shoot!

ME+HIM Photography 33