MD Photography Reviews

MD Photography 6
MD Photography 7

Tj Gilliam 路 Getting married on 10/05/2020

Special Poject

David came in clutch by creating 8 different videos for our Easter series for our church. the quality was great and he met all expectations. Thankful for his friendship.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Dustin Marlowe 路 Married on 10/09/2019

Hire MD. That Is All.

If in doubt, re-read the title. Great service and great value. Incredibly timely and a great team to work with.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Rachel Heflin 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent Job!

David was amazing to work with! I had a limited budget to work with for videography services, and he delivered an excellent product within my price range. My photographer Abbie Bolton and my family and friends all commented on how nice he was to work with! My husband and I are super pleased!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Citlalic Rivera Bautista 路 Married on 06/15/2019

My sisters wedding

From the moment I met David, he was very straightforward, informative, and professional, he went above and beyond to catch the perfect moments. I highly recommend MD Phillips Photography and will be contacting very soon. Thank you soo much for your patience and breathtaking photography. 馃槉

Sent on 06/21/2019

Cindy Garcia 路 Married on 06/15/2019

amazing experience !!!

We had an amazing experience with the photographer鈥檚 work he was very professional and attentive, we will definitely be calling back for our next event !!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Stephanie 路 Married on 04/21/2019

Amazing photographer!!

David and his team were a pleasure! The first event we invited him to shoot for us was the bridal show and he did spectacular, everyone commented that they didn't even pay attention he was there but he took amazing pictures! During the wedding his team was very professional and patient during such a wonderful but stressful day and every picture turned out perfect and the drone footage was better than we could have expected!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jessica 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing, fast, quality, affordable

David was just phenomenal to work with. I was skeptical at first about hiring him. But I am go glad I took the risk! He was very reasonable with pricing, and he was great to keep in contact with me! He always kept checking up on me. We know how is bride to be鈥檚 can be, very stressed and scatter-brained. He was wonderful, would just text to check on me and was willing to help with finding other vendors. Not to mention I was planning an Alabama wedding, all while living in Texas.

We actually hired him for my bridal shower, and wedding. Each time he was on time and got to work right away. At the bridal shower I almost forgot he was there. Then again at the wedding, he went a few weeks prior to our venue to scope it out and plan out some shots. Lord knows i wouldn鈥檛 have been able to do that. he arrived on site at dawn to being videotaping for our video. He and his assistant were awesome, getting posed photos and candids of the day. He also getting pictures to you very quickly. Some brides wait months to even get sneak peaks. We got a sneak peak the very same night! And within 3 weeks had all of our pictures! So very grateful that I found him. My family and I loved working with him, so much he now does al lot of family pictures, most recently my nieces 1st B-Day!
    If you still are not sure about hiring him, then just continue to check out his work. It amazes me some of the shots he thought out.

Pictures of our wedding and bridal shower included. Also our sneak peak from my nieces b-day party. Which was 1 day ago. Just another example of how fast he is!

Sent on 06/02/2019