McSound Productions Reviews

78 | Hillsborough, NC

78 Reviews for McSound Productions

78 McSound Productions Reviews

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

It was a great experience working with Brian! He kept our dance floor rocking all night long and our guests had wonderful things to say about the music he played! Before our big day, he happily met with us to check out the venue and to discuss the order of events! I would definitely recommend McSound Productions to any bride to be looking for a wonderful DJ who's gonna keep it rockin !!!

Shannon · Married on 06/24/2018

Brian was fantastic. He DJ’ed our wedding in June and was wonderful. We are not local, and coordinating with him over the phone was a breeze. He was extremely responsive and helped guide us through making requests for the playlist and making sure that we had the best experience ever. At the actual event, he worked in our requests, while also reading the crowd and selecting music that would make everybody get up and DANCE!!! And, he was great about the volume level of the music. It was loud enough for us to get out and dance and have a great time, without being so loud that we had to scream to hear each other talk and we did not come out of the event with our ears ringing. He was great about checking in with us during the reception to make sure we were happy. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Erin · Married on 05/27/2018

From the moment we hired Brian he was extremely helpful picking out our music for the special moments in our ceremony and reception. He provided the audio and music for our ceremony and it was seamless! Our wedding reception was amazing thanks to Brian with McSound Productions! He had everyone laughing with the Bride and Groom shoe game and he had everyone dancing the night away! There was not a moment where the dance floor was empty! I highly recommend McSound Productions for your special day!

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Brian was awesome! He met with us several times before to make sure he had a great handle on how we wanted the night to flow! He's excellent at reading the crowd! We danced the night away and had a blast! Cant' thank or recommend him enough! He was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad we used him! Very personal, excellent service and very reasonably priced!

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

Brian was a fantastic DJ for our wedding!!! He was very easy to work with throughout the entire process, honored our requests, and provided great suggestions. The online planning center was also a great plus, for easily specifying any "must play", "play if time", and "do not play" songs that we wanted, along with other reception details. The way he started out the dancing after the cake cutting was perfect - there was hardly even enough room on the dance floor for everybody to fit. One thing we heard from people repeatedly after the wedding was how much fun they had. Brian also did our uplighting, which turned out beautifully and was a tasteful addition to the room. We would highly recommend McSound Productions!

Carrie · Married on 12/17/2017

We really enjoyed having Brian DJ our wedding! He was very professional and the walked me through every step of the music selecting process. He was very personable and made sure I was comfortable with his performance through out the night. If you are looking for a DJ, I would highly recommend Brian from McSound Productions!

Matt · Married on 10/28/2017

Brian was absolutely phenomenal. He has a ton of experience and made the whole process very easy. Our wedding was a hit, and it had a lot to do with McSound. Highly highly recommend!

• Z

Zachary · Married on 08/12/2017

Brian McGuire is the perfect DJ choice. He was incredibly accommodating and easy to work with prior to our wedding. He had excellent energy, and played the ideal mixture and timing of songs from our playlist. Our family and friends loved him, and we would recommend his services without reservation!

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2017

Brian did a fabulous job with our wedding! The dance floor was ALWAYS full! We have received many compliments from family and friends. He was also very thorough and made sure every detail was planned prior to week of the wedding. We really appreciate all of your hard work!

Sasha · Married on 07/29/2017

Brian was awesome! He kept the party going and kept everything on track. We met with him a couple times prior to the wedding and he had a customer portal so we could plan everything as it happened. He was so friendly and had great recommendations for things we had no clue about. We wanted everyone on the dance floor the whole time and Brian helped to make sure that happened. It was a pleasure to work with him and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Kathleen · Married on 05/13/2017

Brian was awesome!! He was always quick to respond prior to the wedding whenever I had questions and he did a fantastic job during the ceremony and reception! I was worried that no one would dance, but I should have let go of those worries as soon as I decided to hire Brian! He had everyone out on the dance floor for the whole evening and it was amazing. So glad we decided to go with McSound, one of the best decisions we made!

Cher · Married on 05/07/2017

Brian is very professional! He is organized and thought of things we hadn't considered! Great music and fun. Great prices!

McSound Productions 1
    McSound Productions 2
    McSound Productions 3
    McSound Productions 4

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

It was so great working with Brian of McSound Productions for our wedding DJ services and uplighting. He really helped guide us through the planning process and made sure our event ran smoothly. He was able to select music during the reception based on the needs of the crowd, and did a great job with this. He provided us with beautiful gold uplighting in our venue, and even went to the venue months before the event date to scope it out and give us an accurate estimate for lighting. Highly recommended!

Lindsay · Married on 04/15/2017

Brian is the best! We hired him for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. He was friendly, prompt, and professional throughout all our communication! My (now) husband and I love dancing, so this was the most pressure we felt when hiring a vendor. Brian blew all our expectations away. He took our suggestions and created a playlist that kept everyone dancing the entire night. What else can you ask for?! You will not regret hiring Brian for your event.

Susie · Married on 06/11/2016

Brian did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding. He kept the guests moving and handled the timing just right. Our photographer was so impressed with him as well. She has been at many weddings and made sure to tell us he was the best DJ she has ever witnessed. Brian is just awesome and you can't go wrong hiring him for your next event.

Maria · Married on 06/10/2016

Brian took time to meet with my fiance and I and made sure he had all the details right for our wedding day. His song request website was really easy to use and he read the group well to know which songs to play next!

Emily · Married on 05/29/2016

Brian was the ULTIMATE DJ for our wedding! He felt out the vibe of the crowd and kept the party going the entire night. He was very easy to work with and even easier to get in contact/communicate with. He came highly recommended from our neighbors and he definitely lives up to his outstanding reputation. Thank you to Brian McGuire who made our wedding the best day of our lives!

Alicia · Married on 05/28/2016

Brian made our wedding reception amazing! We even used him for our ceremony music. My husband and I both enjoy a wide variety of music and were very specific about what music we wanted played at the reception- but the one thing we cared about most was that our guests would dance the whole time! Brian has an amazing way to get a feel for the crowd- my husband and I danced throughout our whole reception and so did all of our families and friends. It was a blast! I couldn't have asked for anything more in a DJ. Brian met every one of our needs, listened to all of our requests, and did a fantastic job! I absolutely recommend him as a DJ!! Thanks, Brian!

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

When my husband and I were looking for wedding vendors, we wanted to choose people who we felt we would be friends with outside of the wedding planning process. Brian McGuire (McSound Productions) fit that ideal perfectly. From the very first time I met him at the Carolina Inn Bridal Showcase, it was clear to me that he was dedicated to making sure that he make our wedding reception exactly as we wanted it. Planning our wedding with Brian was like planning it with a good friend. Not only did we think he was the perfect DJ, we have received countless compliments from family and friends that he was "the best wedding DJ they have ever seen/heard." For any of your DJ needs, look no further - Brian McGuire is the best.

Madison · Married on 12/31/2015

Best money I ever spent!! Brian was absolutely amazing! He listened to our requests and answered emails promptly. I interviewed dozens of DJs before booking him; it was definitely the right decision. He had a really fabulous online planning tool as well. I requested a song that I could not find anywhere, and Brian spent a lot of time trying to find it for me. When he could not, he found a great alternative for us. Additionally, Brian brought us confetti poppers (since our wedding was on NYE) and glow necklaces which were a lot of fun. The best part though was how many people stayed on the dance floor all night. For weeks, people have been telling me that the DJ was the best part of the wedding! It would be a huge mistake not to hire Brian for your wedding!

Kate · Married on 11/28/2015

I kid you not, we had so many of our guests come up to us that night or contact us a few days later raving about the music selection at the wedding! I wish we could have taken credit for it, but all the credit goes to Brian. My (now) husband and I both have very crazy work schedules, and selecting music for our DJ was unfortunately one of the very, very last things we did. Brian was incredibly flexible with us though, and with all of his event & music industry knowledge we put our faith in him to pick out 99% of our songs. TOTAL SUCCESS!! He read that crowd and played songs that everybody was able to enjoy throughout the night. We feel very fortunate to have worked with Brian and can't recommend him enough!

Heather · Married on 09/25/2015

My husband and I are so glad that we chose McSound Productions to be our wedding DJ. When we were looking at different DJ vendors, we were a little nervous about finding someone who would be able to show our style and personality through music and entertaining. When we met with Brian, we knew that he would be the perfect fit for our big day. Brian made the entire process seamless because we were able to meet with him in person as well as use his online system to select our music preferences. Through the site, we were able to listen to and search for artists/songs, request custom songs, and choose what is on our must play, play if possible and do not play lists. After meeting with Brian, he knew exactly what we were looking for in a DJ and how we wanted him to interact with our guests. He made sure to communicate with our coordinator, follow our timeline as well as read the crowd to see what everyone is or is not enjoying. Needless to say, everyone was on the dance floor all night and singing along to every song! Brian was one of our best vendor choices and we highly recommend him for any special occasion!

Holly · Married on 08/29/2015

My fiancé and I were completely lost when it came time to choose who to hire as a DJ (since we all know that can easily make or break a wedding). We contacted a few different people and as soon as we met Brian McGuire with McSound Productions we knew he was the DJ for us. He instantly made us feel like we had all been lifelong friends and was extremely approachable. He provided us with more than enough information on how to go about creating the “perfect” wedding playlist and responded to any questions within an hour (via email or phone). We met multiple times and always left in a good mood knowing that we hired the perfect DJ. Once the wedding day came all expectations (which were set pretty high) were completely blown away. Brian not only directed our wedding without a hitch, he was hilarious and his level of experience was evident. He went out of his way to make sure he met our needs no matter how small they were and gave wonderful recommendations on what he has seen work and not work. We even had multiple guests commenting on how wonderful he was. If I had to do it all over again I would hire Brian with McSound Productions no questions asked, he perfected the most important day of our lives.

Brian was awesome to work with! From the beginning, he helped make this part of our wedding planning so simple. The online portal that you use to select your music was great. When it came to our wedding day, he helped make every aspect of the night flow seamlessly - but above all, everyone was having fun and dancing! With great communication and attention to detail, I definitely recommend Brian!