McShea Photography Reviews

56 | Philadelphia, PA

56 Reviews for McShea Photography

Kelly · Married on 07/29/2011

Dave was incredibly professional, but at the same time lots of fun to work with. We met a few weeks before our wedding, and informed Dave of exactly what we wanted, and he was extremely flexible and open to whatever we preferred. Pricing was great and our album turned our more beautifully that we ever imagined it would! I have and will continue to recommend Dave to anyone who needs a photographer.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Tara · Married on 07/09/2011

Our wedding day was a very small and intimate one. Dave arrived to the church early and he was ready to work, he also brought along his wonderful personality. Dave made me and husband feel extra special that day almost like celebrities (smile). But our favorite of all is definitely our wedding photographs that we received, they are so BEAUTIFUL and the quality of the photos are AMAZING way beyond our expectations. We also loved how he allowed us to add our input and suggest fun poses to try out, we had lots of fun doing that. Dave knew exactly how to catch those special moments of our special day. We will and already have referred people to him, and we look forward to working with him in the future. -The Kilsons

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • User2544085 · event on: 10/08/2010

McShea photography provided head shots and staff photos for our business website in October 2010. We didn't want the usual corporate poses that you find on most websites. As design professionals, we wanted something creative and edgy. McShea's photo shoot inside Eastern State Penitentiary couldn't have provided a better site for our backdrop. McShea was fun to work with and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a corporate photographer.

Sent on 07/16/2012

David services were wonderful! My bridal party loved how calm and pleasant David was during the wedding. He was professional and on time for every appointment. My husband and I was pleased with his services, and would reccomend him to a friend/family member.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Ali · event on: 04/10/2013

What a wonderful engagement shoot Dave provided us!! We LOVE our pictures!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Christiane · Married on 06/15/2013

Dave was great to work with. He responded right away when we first contacted him, and promptly scheduled a meeting where we spoke at length about what we wanted in terms of photographs. He was willing to travel outside of his normal area, but did charge a nominal fee for this. He met us at the church and was there well ahead of schedule. He was unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception, and got the formal pictures done quickly and painlessly. Most importantly, he had a really good eye and shot composition. Our pictures turned out beautifully! The price was reasonable and he was very flexible to meet our needs. The only slight negative was that we had to wait a while to get the pictures back, but they were edited and photoshopped, so I guess it was worth the wait. I would definitely recommend McShea Photography to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/13/2013

McShea Photography's reply:

Just to respond on the turnaround time period, I ask for 4 weeks to turnaround the photos. In this case I completed and shipped the photos in 5.5 weeks due to a backlog of weddings around the time of this wedding as well as being away for vacation for a week during that time. I apologize that the pictures werent turned around in the time period that I initially pledged but hopefully it can be appreciated that typical turnaround time from most photographers are more in the 2-3 month range at least. Just wanted to clarify the amount of delay that was in question was by less than 2 weeks. Not months. I'm glad the pictures were enjoyed and wish you luck in the future.