20 Reviews for McNair Photographic

Prints (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Proofs (1)
20 McNair Photographic Reviews

The BEST choice we made was choosing Amanda and Shawn to shoot our wedding. To start- they are AMAZING photographers- they both really have an eye for it and capture these outstanding beautiful images. They both have slightly different-unique styles (in a good way) and together they give you the best of both worlds! In addition to being awesome photographers, they went above and beyond in terms of what would be expected of them as photographers- they significantly helped the day run smoother and our day would have been much more hectic without them. They kept track of time throughout the day and gave us realistic expectations of what we would be able to get accomplished (we chose to travel to get photos during the day in downtown Cleveland but were married at night in Akron- getting back and forth took coordination, and since the sun sets earlier in October they made sure we started our family portrait photos- which were outside- in enough time). They are also a fantastic team- as a husband and wife they coordinated our first look and kept my fiancé updated (since finishing getting ready took longer than expected and he had to wait a bit). On top of all of that they were so personable and sweet to us, our family and our guests- throughout the day they were showing sneak peak pictures to our parents- our parents really appreciated and commented on how great they were. The whole day they stayed focused- but not so focused that they aren't personable- they truly felt more like friends at our wedding than vendors we hired. Amanda even fluffed the train on my dress before walking down the isle! Amanda and Shawn are the best decision you will make- we love them and I know you will too!

Profile Picture Julianne, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

McNair Photographic was wonderful to work with. They are a husband and wife team and they are very friendly and professional. We constantly get compliments on our engagement photos and are so happy with the few sneak peaks we've received of our wedding photos. We can't wait to see the rest! They were so accommodating and willing to listen to all of our ideas. You get what you pay for with McNair Photographic. They really are the best of the best. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Photos
Profile Picture Erica, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Our experience with Amanda and Shawn was beyond great; therefore, we highly recommand them!! I think their strength lies in their attention to detail and great teamwork! On the wedding day Amanda and Shawn made sure to picture all the special moments they knew meant a lot to us and our families. They are reliable, focused, and very talented.
R

Profile Picture R, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda and Shawn are wonderful photographers. We used them for our engagement shoot. They provided beautiful fun pictures. They were very flexible with where we wanted pictures and let our personalities shine in our photo session. They have a wonderful way of capturing a couple's energy and that is why we went with them for our photos. We also had tender pictures that i was unaware my husband and I were capable of having. Also they really pose you in a way to make sure you look your best in the photo. Highly recommend McNair Photographic.

Profile Picture Britney, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images

The McNair's were easy to work with and gave us great pictures of our wedding ceremony and reception. Having two photographers provided the opportunity to capture the excitement and preparations in more images, especially while the bride, bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen were dressing and guests were arriving! We were very satisfied with our photography package. Thank you Shawn & Amanda!

Profile Picture Elizabeth A., 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The McNair's have a true gift at capturing the emotions of an event in their photos. They are easy to work with, putting everyone at ease, and highly professional. The fact that you get a husband and wife team allows them to capture moments from two perspectives, making for a total package capture of events. We were over the top pleased with their work and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Susan, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

McNair Photography was amazing....They took literally thousands of fantastic pictures. We could not have asked for a better experience!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't have asked for better results. McNair Photographic provided us with the best pictures to memorialize one of the biggest days of our lives.

Profile Picture User538939, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was very pleased with their service. I loved the fact that Sean did pre wedding photos of the guys at the same time his wife was able to take pictures of the girls. The photos turned out amazing! They did an awesome job capturing my day!

Profile Picture Kyra, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shawn and Amanda completely put me at ease when it came to our wedding photos. They are both so pleasant, professional and accomodating! Every pose that I wanted was perfectly captured along with many more beautiful and creative poses. Thank you both for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The McNair's did an amazing job photographing our wedding! We were thrilled with the price and the pictures. They were prepared, thoughtful and experienced. I hope we can work with them again in the future!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

McNair Photographic went above and beyond expectations. The photos were amazing and they were wonderful to work with. I would recommend McNair to anyone wanting to document their special day.

Profile Picture User4095578, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shawn and Amanda do amazing work! Their style of photography captured every aspect of our special day. Viewing the pictures years later is like reliving the day again. If it were possibe, they should be responsible for photographing everyone's wedding.

Profile Picture Joshua, 10/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were delighted with our wedding pictures!! They turned out beautifully and with unique angles. They were easy going and fun to work with!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/30/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography

McNair Photography was extremely professional and personal. The value and quality of their work is unbeatable. I am very happy with the photos they took of our wedding.

Profile Picture Claudia, 6/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sean and Amanda were great! Very flexible to what we needed. The pictures came out awesome and were received in a timely manner. We liked the personal touches that they put on everything, and found them to be very professional yet extremely friendly at the same time. Definitely helped make our day special

Profile Picture Daniel, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Outstanding experience. Wonderful professionalism and beautiful pictures. Photographers were friendly and personal.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/26/12, 1 Review
4.7

Shawn and Amanda captured memories that my husband and I will cherish forever. They were attentive to our needs and understood exactly what the day might bring for us. Amanda spent the day with myself and the bridesmaids and blended in seamlessly to capture the candid shots and also the more structured moments. Shawn was with my husband and groomsmen and did great with them and had fun. McNair Photographic is compassionate and graceful in their work and we are very fortunate to have had them as a part of our day!

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overall great experience. Sean and Amanda are kind and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User4095103, 2+ years ago, 1 Review