McNair Photographic Reviews

20 | North Canton, OH

20 Reviews for McNair Photographic

20 McNair Photographic Reviews

Erica · Married on 10/07/2017

McNair Photographic was wonderful to work with. They are a husband and wife team and they are very friendly and professional. We constantly get compliments on our engagement photos and are so happy with the few sneak peaks we've received of our wedding photos. We can't wait to see the rest! They were so accommodating and willing to listen to all of our ideas. You get what you pay for with McNair Photographic. They really are the best of the best. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!

McNair Photographic 1
    McNair Photographic 7
    McNair Photographic 8
    McNair Photographic 9

R · Married on 08/26/2017

Our experience with Amanda and Shawn was beyond great; therefore, we highly recommand them!! I think their strength lies in their attention to detail and great teamwork! On the wedding day Amanda and Shawn made sure to picture all the special moments they knew meant a lot to us and our families. They are reliable, focused, and very talented.
    R

Janelle · Married on 07/23/2016

Amanda and Shawn are the best. They did an amazing engagement photo shoot before our wedding and then photographed our wedding several months later. They were helpful, informative, and very creative. I was impressed by how creative their photos were and the attention to detail they showed. They were professional and coordinated well with the other vendors during the wedding. I will use them for every photo shoot I need in the future! Thank you so much Amanda and Shawn for helping to make my wedding day perfect.

Britney · Married on 08/29/2015

Amanda and Shawn are wonderful photographers. We used them for our engagement shoot. They provided beautiful fun pictures. They were very flexible with where we wanted pictures and let our personalities shine in our photo session. They have a wonderful way of capturing a couple's energy and that is why we went with them for our photos. We also had tender pictures that i was unaware my husband and I were capable of having. Also they really pose you in a way to make sure you look your best in the photo. Highly recommend McNair Photographic.

The McNair's were easy to work with and gave us great pictures of our wedding ceremony and reception. Having two photographers provided the opportunity to capture the excitement and preparations in more images, especially while the bride, bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen were dressing and guests were arriving! We were very satisfied with our photography package. Thank you Shawn & Amanda!

Susan · Married on 11/10/2012

The McNair's have a true gift at capturing the emotions of an event in their photos. They are easy to work with, putting everyone at ease, and highly professional. The fact that you get a husband and wife team allows them to capture moments from two perspectives, making for a total package capture of events. We were over the top pleased with their work and would recommend them to anyone.

Kristina · Married on 09/18/2011

McNair Photography was amazing....They took literally thousands of fantastic pictures. We could not have asked for a better experience!!

I couldn't have asked for better results. McNair Photographic provided us with the best pictures to memorialize one of the biggest days of our lives.

Kyra · Married on 09/17/2011

I was very pleased with their service. I loved the fact that Sean did pre wedding photos of the guys at the same time his wife was able to take pictures of the girls. The photos turned out amazing! They did an awesome job capturing my day!

Meghan · Married on 06/18/2011

Shawn and Amanda completely put me at ease when it came to our wedding photos. They are both so pleasant, professional and accomodating! Every pose that I wanted was perfectly captured along with many more beautiful and creative poses. Thank you both for being a part of our special day!

Mackenzie · Married on 06/04/2011

The McNair's did an amazing job photographing our wedding! We were thrilled with the price and the pictures. They were prepared, thoughtful and experienced. I hope we can work with them again in the future!

McNair Photographic went above and beyond expectations. The photos were amazing and they were wonderful to work with. I would recommend McNair to anyone wanting to document their special day.

Joshua · Married on 10/30/2010

Shawn and Amanda do amazing work! Their style of photography captured every aspect of our special day. Viewing the pictures years later is like reliving the day again. If it were possibe, they should be responsible for photographing everyone's wedding.

Kelly · Married on 10/30/2010

We were delighted with our wedding pictures!! They turned out beautifully and with unique angles. They were easy going and fun to work with!!

Claudia · Married on 06/05/2010

McNair Photography was extremely professional and personal. The value and quality of their work is unbeatable. I am very happy with the photos they took of our wedding.

Daniel · Married on 08/26/2017

Sean and Amanda were great! Very flexible to what we needed. The pictures came out awesome and were received in a timely manner. We liked the personal touches that they put on everything, and found them to be very professional yet extremely friendly at the same time. Definitely helped make our day special

Ryan · Married on 05/26/2012

Outstanding experience. Wonderful professionalism and beautiful pictures. Photographers were friendly and personal.

Sandra · Married on 06/11/2011

Shawn and Amanda captured memories that my husband and I will cherish forever. They were attentive to our needs and understood exactly what the day might bring for us. Amanda spent the day with myself and the bridesmaids and blended in seamlessly to capture the candid shots and also the more structured moments. Shawn was with my husband and groomsmen and did great with them and had fun. McNair Photographic is compassionate and graceful in their work and we are very fortunate to have had them as a part of our day!

Overall great experience. Sean and Amanda are kind and easy to work with.