McNair Photographic Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Ashley S. Married on 12/01/2018

Super talented and amazing to work with.

The Mcnairs are an extremely sincere and professional couple. They have been super accommodating as we have run into many crazy times during this experience. They are perfectionists and their talent is admirable. They walk you through the entire process and make it seem so easy. We highly recommend them to everyone looking for great photos.
    Cody M. Married on 10/07/2018

Stand up Professionals

A pair of genuine people. Amanda and Shawn have done an outstanding job with everything we have asked of them. The day of the wedding, they knew what they were doing and made sure they were where they needed to be to get the shots we wanted. You will not be disappointed with the pictures they produce. This couple is the real deal.
  • Robyn
    Robyn Married on 10/07/2018

McNair Photographic - best photographers ever!

My husband and I hired Shawn and Amanda as our October 2018 wedding photographers and we are THRILLED with their service to us! We were very hopeful about having a second photographer so having both of them there on our big day and for our engagement session was great. We loved their kindness, enthusiasm and love for their work and their couples; they made us feel like friends throughout the whole process, and even sent a cute little pre-wedding care package in the mail before the wedding. Our photos have turned out more incredible than we ever imagined – we’ve received several sneak peeks and they are absolutely gorgeous. We had a vintage, realistic style in mind with a pop of the “wow” factor; the McNairs have absolutely nailed it, and we can’t wait to see the rest. They’ve captured the raw emotions from our day that can so easily be forgotten in such creative, artistically beautiful ways. They were there for us to answer questions and helped shape our timeline so that we would have enough time to take all the photos we wanted and they really made our day feel like it ran smoothly for us, as they were there the whole day. They were always easy to contact and followed up with us every time we needed them. With different customizable packages available, we feel like we spent what was comfortable for us and would give us the maximum products and services we wanted from our photographers, and their quality of service is unmatched. We would 100% recommend the McNairs to any couple looking for the best wedding photographers out there!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Photographers

Shawn and Amanda were amazing! I honestly can say that my husband and I are extremely happy we chose McNair Photographic as our wedding photographers. On our wedding day they were with us the whole time, and not only were they professional and snapping pictures the whole time, they were a lot of fun to have around for the day too. We've seen some of the sneak peaks and love them. We know we're going to love all the final pictures. On top of the wedding day, our engagement pictures were fantastic. I really wanted snow pictures and Amanda went out of her way to get them for me last minute. What I loved on top of all of this was that it was nice to work with a husband and wife team who not only enjoy working together, but also really love what they do and capturing everything from your wedding day. I highly recommend hiring Shawn and Amanda for your wedding, you'll be in very good hands. It gets hectic on your wedding day, so hire someone willing to worry about the small details for you!
    Tyler M. Married on 09/29/2018

Best photographers out there!

Shawn and Amanda were absolutely awesome! They are so friendly and down to earth, which made the whole experience perfect. Their attention to detail really showed in our wedding pictures. Bias aside, I have to say our pictures were the best I've seen! I have to give it up to Amanda for doing such a great job keeping myself and my groomsmen on track! Lol. I would recommend them to anyone and look forward to hiring them in future.
    Amy Married on 09/29/2018

Engagement and Wedding Photography

Shawn and Amanda were absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding. They took the time to get to know us and were super flexible with our schedules. They were upfront and explained everything to us from the engagement session to helping us plan out our wedding day. They were with us the entire day of our wedding capturing every moment. They were professional, knowledgeable, and even helped us stay on schedule. The pictures we have received so far are absolutely stunning! We are beyond impressed with McNair Photographic and would definitely reccomend them to anyone looking for exquisite engagement and wedding pictures.
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 09/29/2018

Great work!

Amanda and Shawn were a dream to work with. Meeting with them and their response to question we had were easy and fast. The helped so much day of the wedding to help keep everything on track and on time. Amanda even helped hide a secret surprise from my father during the ceremony. I would refer this couple to anyone looking for photography on their special day!! Not to mention our picture are beautiful!! ❤
  • Cory
    Cory F. Married on 09/15/2018

Exceeded all of our expectations

Please have a look at their pictures… You don't need me to tell you how talented the McNair's are. Their portfolio should speak for itself. I was excited to have them do our wedding photography when I saw what they had done for other couples, but what I had not expected was how amazing they were at setting shots up and efficiently posing us for the most natural and creative photos. I normally do not feel comfortable in front of a camera, but honestly, they knew exactly what to say and how to instruct us to make us look like models! Even simple things like how to have your eyes open looking into the sun and how to stand in flattering ways. They knew these awesome tips for us. They put some serious work into editing our photos and even admitted that they “face-swaped” my face from one shot to another so we could have my eyes open in a few different pictures. Above all, they are some of the kindest most genuine people. I am really grateful for everything they did for us. My wife and I are absolutely awestruck and happy with our wedding photos.
  • Nicole
    Nicole F. Married on 09/15/2018

Speechless!

My husband and I were totally blown away by McNair Photographic! The level of comfort we felt during the entire process was so great. We honestly could not have asked for a better photographer. The whole process was seamless and we feel so blessed to have had them as our photographer! We highly recommend them for all your photography needs. You can see the level of passion they have for photography, especially with weddings. Their ideas are fresh and timeless. They work together so well to create this professional, fun and playful atmosphere. If you want to be wow'd by your photographers (more than you could ever expect) pick McNair Photographic! You will not be disappointed!!
    Lisa Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing!!!

The McNair’s are amazing! My husband and I enjoyed working with them for our engagement session and on our wedding day!!! The pictures they captured are absolutely beautiful and they were very personable which made the experience even better!!! We can’t thank them enough!
    Julianne Married on 10/27/2017
    The BEST choice we made was choosing Amanda and Shawn to shoot our wedding. To start- they are AMAZING photographers- they both really have an eye for it and capture these outstanding beautiful images. They both have slightly different-unique styles (in a good way) and together they give you the best of both worlds! In addition to being awesome photographers, they went above and beyond in terms of what would be expected of them as photographers- they significantly helped the day run smoother and our day would have been much more hectic without them. They kept track of time throughout the day and gave us realistic expectations of what we would be able to get accomplished (we chose to travel to get photos during the day in downtown Cleveland but were married at night in Akron- getting back and forth took coordination, and since the sun sets earlier in October they made sure we started our family portrait photos- which were outside- in enough time). They are also a fantastic team- as a husband and wife they coordinated our first look and kept my fiancé updated (since finishing getting ready took longer than expected and he had to wait a bit). On top of all of that they were so personable and sweet to us, our family and our guests- throughout the day they were showing sneak peak pictures to our parents- our parents really appreciated and commented on how great they were. The whole day they stayed focused- but not so focused that they aren't personable- they truly felt more like friends at our wedding than vendors we hired. Amanda even fluffed the train on my dress before walking down the isle! Amanda and Shawn are the best decision you will make- we love them and I know you will too!
    Erica Married on 10/07/2017
    McNair Photographic was wonderful to work with. They are a husband and wife team and they are very friendly and professional. We constantly get compliments on our engagement photos and are so happy with the few sneak peaks we've received of our wedding photos. We can't wait to see the rest! They were so accommodating and willing to listen to all of our ideas. You get what you pay for with McNair Photographic. They really are the best of the best. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!
    R Married on 08/26/2017
    Our experience with Amanda and Shawn was beyond great; therefore, we highly recommand them!! I think their strength lies in their attention to detail and great teamwork! On the wedding day Amanda and Shawn made sure to picture all the special moments they knew meant a lot to us and our families. They are reliable, focused, and very talented.
    R
    Janelle Married on 07/23/2016
    Amanda and Shawn are the best. They did an amazing engagement photo shoot before our wedding and then photographed our wedding several months later. They were helpful, informative, and very creative. I was impressed by how creative their photos were and the attention to detail they showed. They were professional and coordinated well with the other vendors during the wedding. I will use them for every photo shoot I need in the future! Thank you so much Amanda and Shawn for helping to make my wedding day perfect.
    Britney Married on 08/29/2015
    Amanda and Shawn are wonderful photographers. We used them for our engagement shoot. They provided beautiful fun pictures. They were very flexible with where we wanted pictures and let our personalities shine in our photo session. They have a wonderful way of capturing a couple's energy and that is why we went with them for our photos. We also had tender pictures that i was unaware my husband and I were capable of having. Also they really pose you in a way to make sure you look your best in the photo. Highly recommend McNair Photographic.
  • User1607143 2+ years ago
    The McNair's were easy to work with and gave us great pictures of our wedding ceremony and reception. Having two photographers provided the opportunity to capture the excitement and preparations in more images, especially while the bride, bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen were dressing and guests were arriving! We were very satisfied with our photography package. Thank you Shawn & Amanda!
    Susan Married on 11/10/2012
    The McNair's have a true gift at capturing the emotions of an event in their photos. They are easy to work with, putting everyone at ease, and highly professional. The fact that you get a husband and wife team allows them to capture moments from two perspectives, making for a total package capture of events. We were over the top pleased with their work and would recommend them to anyone.
    Kristina Married on 09/18/2011
    McNair Photography was amazing....They took literally thousands of fantastic pictures. We could not have asked for a better experience!!
  • User1605824 2+ years ago
    I couldn't have asked for better results. McNair Photographic provided us with the best pictures to memorialize one of the biggest days of our lives.
    Kyra Married on 09/17/2011
    I was very pleased with their service. I loved the fact that Sean did pre wedding photos of the guys at the same time his wife was able to take pictures of the girls. The photos turned out amazing! They did an awesome job capturing my day!
    Meghan Married on 06/18/2011
    Shawn and Amanda completely put me at ease when it came to our wedding photos. They are both so pleasant, professional and accomodating! Every pose that I wanted was perfectly captured along with many more beautiful and creative poses. Thank you both for being a part of our special day!
  • User1615152 2+ years ago
    McNair Photographic went above and beyond expectations. The photos were amazing and they were wonderful to work with. I would recommend McNair to anyone wanting to document their special day.
    Mackenzie Married on 06/04/2011
    The McNair's did an amazing job photographing our wedding! We were thrilled with the price and the pictures. They were prepared, thoughtful and experienced. I hope we can work with them again in the future!
    Kelly Married on 10/30/2010
    We were delighted with our wedding pictures!! They turned out beautifully and with unique angles. They were easy going and fun to work with!!
    Joshua Married on 10/30/2010
    Shawn and Amanda do amazing work! Their style of photography captured every aspect of our special day. Viewing the pictures years later is like reliving the day again. If it were possibe, they should be responsible for photographing everyone's wedding.